Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 21 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 21 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 21 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 21 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 21 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 21 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 21 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 21 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

EAW Promoz! - Page 21 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 21 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

-
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post June 2nd 2016, 4:14 pm by -
Battleground Promo #2

The silent champion. A man who is defined by his utmost high energy and his dying brain cells all alike. A man who has high ambitions just like any man processing his high -- but my high is on being on the prowl at all times. We’re different, Piff.. no need to say such a thing as I’m sure you already know this. You are also on the prowl seemingly often through the ignorance and degrade of that championship. Let me pull back the timeline a little.. Back in November of this past year.. On Showdown. It was Team DCW vs Hexa gun. Maxwell Dachs waged war with the most destructive faction of it’s time and in the matter of a few simple minutes, Piff, Landerson and even Venom were all laid out by the behemoth known as Luzmala. Maxwell ran with his tail between his legs to never fight Hexa gun ever again. You have guts, Piff.. but your own self-confidence in your abilities show through and your capabilities are not as tough as your heart. Let’s ride the timeline once more shall we? At Shock Value, The Iconomy faced every single member of Hexa gun including Luzmala and we beat him down. We even came the closest to beating Hexa gun and although we did not, we did show as individuals we all had futures in this company. Chris Elite and JJ Silva vs the Piff and Landerson Experience a month or so before that event. What you believed would be a rather easy match as if you had it all figured out turned to be guess-work when you seen how well we held against you leading to your ultimate defeat on that Battleground night. You need to sit back and accept your abject failures and realize that this you’ve arrived at this destination with the crowds support and not your ability to compete. Brayden Cruise. Maxwell Dachs.. The two most undeserving people to ever hold that title. Neither of them have ever been able to hold their own against me and neither have you. You remind me of the classic average politician man, Piff. You say these things to get the crowd behind you.. Crack a few jokes to make them feel as if you can relate to them and slander the name of your oppositions. You keep doing it and doing it until, you have that piece of gold on your shoulder. Now what? That’s the question that kills every politician and wrestler. The ideal answer would be to make a change or even an impact in your own career on this well given limelight.. But now that you’re in it.. You’ve become silent. The once roaring man is now living his life happily knowing that he achieved something many elitist have done! You’ve done it, Piff.. But you failed to separate yourself from the rest of the generic buffoons who held it before you in the past 3 months. This is where we’re different, Piff. Once you really dive through the roots of our origins here in EAW.. You can see that I took the long and winding road. Never once was I given the time of day from anyone.. I had to earn all that you see going for me today. Numerous times I’ve earned it.. But simply not meant to be the guy to do it so people turned the blind eye on me. It was then that I realized it was time to take it. Since then, I’ve ended careers. I’ve beaten former World Heavyweight Champions and made my journey to this very matchup. I was fortunate enough to enter the doors of a very lively New Breed division with many great elitist who would kill if it meant obtaining that title.. That has all gone away and now strikes the new generation of lazy and unappreciative guys who feel they should be handed everything. I’m the last of all my peers to make it to this destination.. All of this time I was playing a game of who does it first in my head and I realized it was pointless. It’s not about who’s done it first, but rather who does the most with it. Who has the more dominate reign. 7 Months a 28 days. Does that timeframe mean anything to you Piff? Of course not! You probably have no idea what that gap is. Allow me to educate you about that very championship you posses. 7 months and 28 days. The longest reign held by none other than Former World Heavyweight Champion, Jamie O’Hara. That is the number one milestone of my ambitions with that championship. That title arguably has the most rising star potential in its long lineage of history. Some of the greats and even World Heavyweight Champions you’ve seen in the past year has held that title, which makes it more appealing to a guy like myself. You were never meant to be a champion.. Just a placeholder until I made my way to it.. A man that will rightfully take the throne and breath new life to the division.

Many smaller battles have led to this one moment of triumphs.. I’ve dealt with losses at a very consistent basis when I first set forth on this road. Honestly, I’m glad I had that feeling at such an early point of my career because now I can truly feel the difference between success and failure. I have no shame in leaving my past open because it molded me into the man that stands before you today. I began with a clean slate. No one knew who I was nor did they care.. I crafted my own ship and sailed it on my own. I’ve been through it all, Piff.. I’ve seen my own blood, and had others blood on my own hands. I was a man who many believed would never amount to anything.. I’m a man to this day that people don’t believe can succeed in this industry.. Look at Angelo’s words to me this week. He shares the masses opinion on me and all I can do is walk into an arena of any sort -- and shut them up with my own two hands. I’ve never been the talk of the locker room.. I’ve never been awarded for my achievements or big wins. No one would even say I had a chance to get arrive at this destination. The New Breed Championship will not change that opinion.. But why would it matter to me? No even a World Championship would be enough to persuade their almighty opinions. I haven’t been advertised on posters for FPV’s. I haven’t been promoted on commentary and I sure as hell never been recognized for my efforts for the weekly Most Valuable Elitist as a rising star or really anything for that matter. I was and am by all means a guy who was never set to make it in this industry.. Which is why people are beginning to get a bitter taste in their mouths seeing that I am that much closer to proving them wrong. I am JJ Silva. I am going to beat you for the New Breed Championship, Piff. Luck has never been in the cards for me.. So then I learned to:

Stay Low, Go Fast.

Kill First, Die Last.

No Luck, All Skill.

In Omerta We Trust!
Cameron Ella Ava
Post June 2nd 2016, 3:42 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Showdown

It’s nice to see you finally take charge with your live. It’s about damn time.

I thought I was going to get a boring broken man as my opponent. I wouldn’t have blamed you if you felt broken in the inside or if you felt some sort of defeat. You might as well because you probably have the biggest spiral out of anyone in 2016 so far. I watched your own career spiral down with my very own eyes. Lannister. Mstislav. Demon. You had three chances to win your feud. You were doing so well with Lannister and you figured that no matter what you did, you were going to get the same result every time and what did it cost you? Your EAW Championship. You witnessed personally as your EAW Championship was passed from your hands, to the referee’s to Lannister’s. You experienced personally your title reign ending and the feeling must have been devastating to you. With Aren Mstislav, it was the same thing. You defeated him once and you assumed that what worked last time would work last time. What happened after? Aren defeated you in an Ironman match. 2-5…you let Aren take advantage of you in the ring. You let him walk away with a victory that should have been yours to grab. Don’t get me started with Demon. I know for a fact that you would have found some way to defeat Demon, but he would have found a way to win the FPV after. He always does. Is this what I should be expecting from Jamie O’ Hara for now on? Don’t get me wrong, Jamie. You have all of the right tools, but you don’t know how to use any of them properly. Sure, you were EAW Champion once, it was a good reign, but does anyone even remember it? Does anyone even care about it? It might as well be overshadowed by the reigns of Vic Vendetta or Aren Mstislav. Hey, if I ever become EAW Champion, my reign might as well overshadow the reigns of every EAW Champion in history because I’m better than any of you people on Showdown. As my career continues to soar to the sun, your career should be nonexistent to the eyes of people. I mean, it won’t be before you start competing with the likes of Piff Fumador and Maxwell Dachs over the New Breed Championship, but what do I know? I’m just talking. I could be just saying things, but what I should be saying should worry you in some sort of way.

Oh Jamie, trust me, if I wanted to EAW Championship, I would wait for the perfect opportunity to grab it. Why not now? Let the people have their pretty champion at the moment. Let the people Aren Mstislav and Aria Jaxon be that champion power couple that EAW has fantasized for so long. Let those sheep have their moment because my moment will come. Kind of ridiculous for a Vixen to ask for a championship. Sure, let me just go to James Shields and let me ask for a EAW Championship opportunity. Don’t think that conversation would go well, don’t you think? I would either get laughed at or be given an Interwire Championship opportunity. You see? I could go and defeat Mexican Samurai. I can rightfully claim my title back, but I could only win that championship back so many times before it makes me want more. I want more. I’m like every bum in the locker room who wants a shot at the big leagues, but only a few survive. Jamie, I’ve never settled for anything in my life. I never went for other titles because I did not think I would be good enough for a World title, but I prefer to use stepping stones. I prefer to do things the right way. Unlike some people who feel entitled for a World title. Unlike some people who put themselves over others and put down everyone else just because they aren’t good enough. Just like I said before, I believe my time will come and then, you’ll be watching from backstage, banging your fists on the table wondering why that’s not you out there with an EAW Championship. Who knows? I can pull a you and go for Cash in the Vault. I can win Cash in the Vault, but I’m not going to fuck up the opportunity when I do win it. I’m not going to tell anyone when I plan to cash it in because what’s the fun of that? It’s boring! I like to keep people guessing. Then, those months of claiming that I am good enough to be world champion. Those years of climbing up the ranks of EAW. All of that will pay off in the best way possible and I cannot wait for that moment to happen. Jamie, if you ever want to confront me for the title, I’ll be more than welcome to give you the first shot at it!

Just try. I dare you to see what I can stand toe-to-toe with you in the ring. If you believe for one second that you’re going to be the superior athlete in comparison to me, then those losing streaks have made you quite stupid. You think that it will be simple to get rid of me? Sweetheart, people have been trying to get rid of me for about six years now. People have found numerous ways of trying to end my career, but yet, I’ve proved them all wrong. I’m still standing here. No matter how hard things get, I’m going to do what I do best and that is out talk and out wrestle you. Don’t get me wrong. It’s such a shame for what you did with Dark Demon and I could care less what happens to the son of a bitch, but if you’re going to use what happened to Demon as a way to get under my skin, then you are failing. It doesn’t concern me the slightest. It’s not going to throw me off. It’s not going to scare me.

You’re going to need to try something else.
Ares Vendetta
Post June 2nd 2016, 3:12 pm by Ares Vendetta
“Win”

Stories tend to lose their interest when those who one tells it to have heard it again, and again, and again. Humans cling to fantasy when they tell stories, far too often. You don’t hear the stories about the hero that failed, no, you hear the stories about a man that took on a giant and won. You hear the stories about a man that endured a great journey and won. You hear the stories about the underdog that pursued through all the pain and agony to prove himself a member amongst the pantheon of his World. It makes me wonder that with so few stories that have been regurgitated repeatedly all throughout time about how the hero triumphed… It makes me wonder how many stories there in which the hero failed miserably, and spectacularly. You walk towards me with such an air of confidence, but I wonder if you’ve considered just how much of a failure you chance at being when you fall to me. Oh yes, perhaps if you keep fighting, you will be here once more, but I’ll be gone. I’ll have moved on to bigger and better things, and you’ll have been out of my sight for a long, long time. Of course, nobody wants to believe that they’ll fail. How many do you think have stood where you stand? Dozens? Hundreds? Thousands? As you make your way towards me, do you notice all of those bodies left lying in the dirt? The corpses of those who too thought that if they brought their very best with a golden opportunity like this, that it would be all they ever needed to capture it? It’s a cruel fate, isn’t it? You may very well know that deep down in places you don’t want to admit exist, you don’t belong here and you will not win, but you can’t delve into those places. You can’t submit to the doubt that seeps into the back of your mind and eats away at every potential mistake you make like a cancer. Your adoring little fans cheer you on so proudly because they’ve either followed you for your sixteen years or they’ve been exposed to your talents the moment you displayed them on Elite Answers Wrestling television. You can’t fail them. You can’t let them down now, not after everything they’ve put in to backing you. Look towards the men who trained you, and made you what you are today. You can’t let them watch you break underneath the pressure when you’re stepping into the ring for the biggest match of your life. This Answers World Championship is around my waist, and yet, you’re the one here with everything to lose. You have to win. You have no other choice. You lose, and maybe you’ll climb back up to this point once more. You lose, and maybe you’ll be good enough to capture a World’s Championship with a second chance. You lose, and maybe you’ll never get back up. You lose, and maybe you’ll end up just like every corpse you’re walking passed.

“Lose”

The heroes in those stories, they’re forced into a role that must endure, pursue through, and overcome. For as much conviction as you seem to carry with you, you seem to have forgotten that you’re here right now because of no one but yourself, and I don’t mean by your own talents, I mean by your own poor decisions. All it took for the heroic Phoenix Winterborn to get here was a shot at his ego and a mark on his pride by Impact, and there you stand. The people who become Legends do so because they conquer whatever comes in their way, while only the foolish make matters more dire for themselves until it becomes all too much for them to handle and the walls start closing in, and before they know it, it squeezes the life out of them and leaves them nothing more than a pulp of bone matter and viscera. It’s almost as if your tiny little mongrel mind has been caught on an endless replay of the night of Triple Threat, relying on the moment I submitted in the middle of that ring while you were struck and cost your match by Impact. You’ve taken your own building blocks and created a fantasy World that you seem trapped within, and you wouldn’t be the first. Men that succumb to their desperation often find themselves taking refuge in their fantasies, where they’re the protagonist of a story, pursuing the big bad villain like you pursue Impact, while I’m no more than a means to your end. It’s the very fact that you focus your eyes on Impact and allowed him to be what made you use this opportunity now over Pain For Pride that’s going to leave you a man that will live in regret for the rest of his days. Even if you were to get back up, pursue on, and win a World’s Championship in the distant future, you will still remember the day you made the biggest mistake of your life when you gave up the chance to main event Pain For Pride all to satisfy your insatiable, petty ego.

“Draw”

You seem just a bit delusional with your intentions, mongrel, because I don’t think for even one second that you spent sixteen years journeying to a moment like this. I think you spent sixteen years in solitary confinement with nothing but your thoughts to cling to as they bounced back and forth off the walls of your mind. It took you sixteen years to get here and yet you look me in the eyes and proudly tell me this. You look me in the eyes and assure me that you are unlike anyone else, yet you squander everything just like the rest of them. You look me in the eyes and tell me I am not fit to be Champion, yet you’ve fallen in defeat at every major opportunity you’ve had. You look me in the eyes and tell me that you’re going to do right by all of those that have chosen to believe in you without realizing that those who believe in you are the exact same people who believed in everyone else that’s been in your position, and everyone else who has been beaten, just like you will. Your story is one untold, and one that remains the same for every other fool that wasted every ounce of potential they ever had and suffered miserably for it. You believe the weapons you come towards me with are ones that cannot be stopped, but they’re ones that have long-since been shattered, rebuilt, and shattered again by every other man that said “You’re not a true Champion, I am.” You think that stacking the odds against you will push you on to incredible heights and motivate you to walk out of Michigan with this Championship? You lost, Phoenix Winterborn, you lost. You lost the very moment you chose to challenge me here on this night of Voltage over challenging me at the ninth annual Pain For Pride. Impact won’t be watching. Impact doesn’t care who you are, nor does he care who holds this Championship. You were never anything more to him than a nuisance, just as you are to me. You’re a fly to us and just as he did at Triple Threat, I will swat you away. That will be how this chapter ends for you. That will be the story of Phoenix Winterborn in my book. History is written by the victor, mongrel, and I will portray you as the pathetic little man you are when I write every word of this down when the bell has rang and I make my way towards Pain For Pride with this Answers World Championship still around my waist.

Welcome to your crossroads:

You will fall a defeated man...

Or you will fall a broken man.

Cailin Dillon
Post June 2nd 2016, 2:36 pm by Cailin Dillon

Showdown #3

Cailin is leaving a gym in Denver when grabs her phone from her bag and starts a video, speaking directly into the camera as she leans against a wall with the mountains in the background.

Let’s just go right ahead and jump into this one. Straight up. You don’t like people who use motivation or talk about history. The truth is you don’t like people, right? Just so we’re clear on the truth that you hold so dear. You don’t like me, and I don’t like you. Great, we’re clear on that. But while you don’t like people who bring up history and you act like things that have happened in this year are actually ancient history, I don’t like laziness. For someone who claims to be so much better than everyone else, you always seems to resort to the laziness of all tactics. You will remind us all that you are the best because, in your opinion, you out work everybody. I get that you want to believe you are better than everyone and that is the way you can build yourself up. That’s you motivating yourself, now isn’t it? Because we can’t really measure if you are actually better than everyone except for what happens when we actually meet in the ring. So that’s why when you walk around blowing your trumpet and saying you are better than me in everyway, I’m more than happy to point to the last time you said the exact same things. Why should I believe you are suddenly better than me now when I proved otherwise before? I don’t need to use anything in the past to understand what the future will be for both of us. There is literally no reason for me to believe that you are better than me. And if beating someone in a match is the way you want to measure that, than yeah, maybe some people are better than me. But you are far from perfect and you are far from being the best in the world. Maybe Aria’s legacy is debatable because the champion went out of the match early, and maybe Stephanie’s was equally debatable because she didn’t have to pin me to become champion. But one thing that is far from debatable is that the last time we fought I beat you. But that’s ancient history in your world. It’s your ultra convenient way to attempt to control the narrative in your favor. You make all these jokes about me sleeping around and then call me a liar. I’m not sleeping around. Not at all. You keep yourself incredibly guarded at the fear that people will use anything personal about you and attempt to trash talk you. Meanwhile you base so much of what you say each and every week at saying you’re better than everyone else and attacking their personal lives to try and prove that. The only thing you’ve ever proven is that you are one giant pile of trash. So get used to everyone bringing up any of your failures in your past, and your successes too. This is the real world where we are weighed and measured by everything we do. I lose a match at Grand Rampage and everyone tells me my entire time as a champion was a farce. When you cash in your Vixen’s Cup and make a complete fool of yourself, they will say even worse things about you. In a flash you could go from the most talked about person in EAW to, well, Veena Adams. Actually, you’d probably be a notch below Veena at that point. You two are a lot a like when you open your mouths after all. You’re the best, she’s the best. You called me one-dimensional so I gave you another side. I counter… and you gave me the same thing once again. This is just who you are. This is what German Efficiency apparently is. It comes down to you repeating the same thing, just changing a few words along the way. Is it supposed to be better the second time around because you altered the lesbian slut jokes? Is it supposed to be different because you took the blonde bimbo jokes that so many others use against me and changed it in a more personal way? This is so laughable to me because, again, it’s incredibly lazy. When we finish this match and you lose, I fully expect you to be running your mouth all the way back to that locker room. If you don’t still yell at me that you’re better than me, in the most delusional fucking way possible, I will be seriously disappointed in you. Because if that’s going to be your speech, that same one you think you need to give every single time, then I expect that you keep it up. You better own it. I don’t have a problem with the whole Germen Efficiency scheme you’re running. It’s your whole thing. It’s how we can identify you. You’re the robotic, no personality, efficient blonde who maintains she is the best on this planet and I am the slutty lesbian that has too many friends. Ok? We’ve got that figured out I guess.

You are far from the most talked about person in the world. I don’t know where you even get that idea. You showed up at Grand Rampage to troll Madison, and that wasn’t the lasting memory of the show. They cared more about Y2Impact winning. They cared more about Eris LeCava retaining. You are one of the only “top” Vixens in this company that wasn’t a part of Triple Threat. This division is all the rage because of that match between Eris, HBG and Aria. Because the pre-show was as good as any in memory. People thought that match could have easily replaced others on the main show. But where were you during all of that? Taking care of your family, you say. And did anyone miss you? Nah. Did anyone care that Sheridan wasn’t on the card? Nope. I think the fact that you have that power of the Vixen’s Cup has gotten to your head. I’m sure it occurs to you that that only gets you a ticket to the game, and doesn’t automatically earn you the grand prize. But I feel like you probably believe this is already a done deal. You will be champion and no one could possibly stop you. If that was the case, you should have cashed in by now, you know, when you were still relevant. Instead you’ve already waited  long enough that moment you come running down the ramp with the Vixen’s Cup people will say… who’s that?

You sound like such an idiot when you take credit for everything happening in the division right now. You have had a great run in this company in a short time (oh my god Sheridan Muller mentioned the past!) but you still have a long way to go before you pull any strings. This Vixens Division was in the midst of a revolution before you showed up. And here I thought Germans were supposed to be punctual. You showed up late to the party. Things were already shaken up, and you took advantage. You wouldn’t even realize it because you pretend the past never happened. The old brass of Vixens that stuck around when a new wave arrived have been filtered out. They either survived or they died and disappeared. Some stuck around too long, but those who did leave were on their way out when you arrived. You’re a part of a revolution, but you didn’t start it. You just ran in firing shots in a circle. You haven’t done anything to improve anyone. You had nothing to do with the main event. You didn’t have a say on why Madison Kaline left. The only power you have is that little trophy and the card that comes with it that you keep in your back pocket. And that will only last until the moment you throw all your cards on the table and you fail. That’s the future. And the future is you losing to me and Aria on Showdown. I’ve never needed to suck up to anyone to achieve anything. Much like you preach to the rest of us, I just worked hard. I got my shot and I won. There was no backstage dealings to get there. There was just hard work and determination. What you see is what you get. I’m not sleeping around to earn things or throwing other people under the bus to move ahead of them. If you actually paid attention, maybe you’d know that to be the truth. Instead you’re so full of yourself, so full of shit that you’re blinded by everything outside of your catchphrase. To say you back up everything you say is an absolute bold-faced lie. For that to be the truth, we have to put it side-by-side with the past. You promised you would beat before and you failed. Was that backing up what you told me you would do? Was that German Efficiency? I know that you are a little girl who likes blabbing her mouth more than anyone else. You are driven, but fickle. You are talented, but naïve. And that’s the trouble with you. For as much as you will promise to be superior, there will be times like this where you’re setup to lose to Aria and I. What will you say then? Ah, that’s right. By next week this will be a meaningless match that happened in the past. Because we’re all living in Sheridan’s world. Her perfect view of the future. One that has her on top of everyone making all of the decisions. It starts to sound less like Rome and more like a dictatorship. I don’t need to be a champion to beat you. It doesn’t need to mean something for me to kick your ass.

Allow me to tell you the real future for you in this upcoming year. Since you prefer the truth. Maybe you do win a title, or maybe you fall flat on your face in the process of trying to take someone elses. Even if you win one, I predict that your reign will be short and forgettable. At the first turn, you will lose. And on the day after you realize you have lost that chance to change the world, you will still be standing on your pedestal and preaching the change that you intend to bring. And it will fall on even more deaf ears than it is now. People only listen to you when they’re required to. Otherwise it’s just easier to go on about our days and ignore you like background noise. I will make a promise back to you. When we are both said and done in this company, I promise I will always be seen as the better fighter than you. I will be seen as more revolutionary than you and my legacy will exceed yours in ways you can’t even imagine. This is the truth. I promise you, you will fail in your attempt to become the greatest ever. And you will fail in your desire to become better than me.

Cailin ends the video and puts the phone back in her bag, looking out at the mountains for a minute before calling for a cab as the scene fades out.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post June 2nd 2016, 1:43 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Voltage Promo #1 

"My Turn"

We both walked out of Triple Threat broke as hell huh? I was supposed to have a second successful defense while you should be in your historic fourth reign as Vixens Champion. I'm the first to say things don't always go your way, while you're the last to admit it HBG. I wonder what kind of excuse you have for not beating Aria on Saturday? You had a foolproof plan! You had Eris, the experience, the god given talent, you even had the champion herself unable to compete! Everything...and I mean EVERYTHING was in your favor and you still fucked it up somehow. But meh, there's always next time huh? Speaking of which, how many more next times do you have Claudia? How much more do you have left in the tank? If you wasn't able to secure the big one last weekend when will it happen? Meanwhile Formation is stockpiling on accolades. I've mentioned to you before that we will eventually surpass you. Aria's champion now, and Cai and I are former Specialist Champions. While we have yet to reach your level of excellence we're getting awfully close. A day gone by is a day closer to surpassing you. It's bound to happen Claudia. Cai defeated you, Aria defeated you, and it's only a matter of time before I do the same. 

Welcome to the new age Heart Break Gal. Sorry to see you on your way out.

----

I turned off the camera on my phone and placed it on the table. I crossed my arms, thinking back on what I've addressed about HBG. Everybody was wondering why I went quiet since Triple Threat. Losing the title to Tarah did hit me hard, but I knew I had to jump back on the saddle as soon as possible. One look from Cailin later that night was all I needed for an 'I told you so'. I now knew how she felt, a lesson I soon wouldn't forget. Speaking of Cailin, thoughts of her absence entered my mind as I stared at my empty bed. In one night I lost everything. It may take a while, but I intended on getting back Cailin and another title shot. I had the most Battleground Cash and was closer to becoming the first Vixen to win a world title. That was my focus before winning the Specialist Title and I had to stay on the grind. But first, I needed to step up my sponsorship game. I reached into my wallet to pulled out the business card that was given to me after my match at Triple Threat.

‘We need to improve the Matsuda brand,’ she said.

Well alright, Mao Ichimichi. Let’s see what you can do for me.
Post June 2nd 2016, 12:43 pm by Guest
BATTLEGROUND PROMO #2
Be Prepared for Hell

-The camera fades to a dark room where there is a sole red light with a shadow that looks like devil horns as the camera a loud noise could be heard as it appears to be a song playing as the song starts-
BE PREPARED FOR HELL AND I SAY OH WELL
JUST TELL ME WHEN I CAN OPEN MY EYES
AND REALIZE I’VE DIED.

-The song repeats and Luke reign walks in laughing like crazy smiling as he appears to be holding a head with a knife in the other hand-

Ah Oz Oz Oz talking for you master I see but that wont help me destroying your master. Because this Monday on Battleground Your masters reckoning will happen and I will stand the victor and your master will be on that ring canvas beaten crippled and bloodied and he will be destroyed as well.

Oz your words kind of make me cry oh wait i have no feelings for little cunts like you HAHAHAHAHHA.
You are actually interesting Mareo. I kind of like you. It will be ok once I beat you. I love you like my bitch. Now let us get to business you and me are going to kill each other, we are going to destroy each other we are going to murder each other. But I will be standing victorious and you will be on the ground thinking what went wrong what did you do to loose but I think your might just not care about what I just said. But who cares I am still going to beat you and I will use any means necessary. Hell i can cheat and hide some brass knuckles or do what i did to Daniel Marshall or El Laberinto They gave me a good fight but at the end of the day I was on top of both of them. They had no chance against me you will have no chance against me. If I lose I will take you down with me STRAIGHT TO HELL! Because that is where you belong IN HELL! I do consider this match a tough one because of you and your child of yours but I will end you Mareo I will promise this I have no remorse for what I do to people I love to hurt people I love to destroy people. What can you do to take me to my limit my breaking point? If you can do both of those things congratulations you will still loose because I dont have a limit I only have to break people to satisfy myself that is what I will do to you  on BG Mareo Your reckoning has come. Oh and Oz before you say I am trying to be creepy go check your self kid. I am the thing that goes bump in the night. The one the little kiddos in the eaw crowd are scared of because they are Afraid I can destroy them. I AM LUKE FUCKING REIGNS! Did i just do that? that wasent necessary but who gives a shit I felt like doing that because I watch scary movies and shit so yeah fuck your feelings and goodbye. Wait never mind We gotta go to my cabin.

END OF CHAPTER I

CHAPTER II
UNEXPECTED VISITOR

(Luke Reign is seen with a hunting Party at his cabin as Luke picks up the Eclipse Diemos Shirt that  was dropped by someone)

Ah so Mareos Golden boy decided to visit the cabin? What a coincidence it seems that Oz has found the cabin without setting of the many traps I have here hmm must of been the wrong guy but who would leave a Eclipse Diemos Shirt here I dont got no problems with the guy anymore but who would leave this here.
So Mareo was it your son who visited my cabin? or was it a person wanting to frame you kid? but I dont really care cause I am going to crush you and destroy you Mareo you are nothing to me I am going to enjoy tearing you apart piece by piece bit by bit until your nothing but a broken man begging for mercy.

So Mareo I leave you with this question.

How much can you go until you give up How much till I bring you to your breaking point? Questions questions questions Hahahah FUCK YOU!
Padrone Orthaeus
Post June 2nd 2016, 12:35 pm by Padrone Orthaeus
Dynasty Promo:
[Delusion]

Hired to come save a fallen man from the treacherous depths of hell,
to only be halted by a weakling far below the other...

Sometimes, I would just like to sit down and ponder to myself the reason why feeble and weak people go out to try and make foolish and wasteful actions. At least, if someone wishes to go after an objective, to try to achieve a certain aim to bring forth success, at least show forth some power and dignity from within. If you know very well that you don't inherit any ability whatever to display such traits, then the attempts are simply pointless. This is what this man over here, Johnny Ventura, is revealing to us all. For many years, he has been the transcending ornament in which many people just point and laugh with enjoyment. From winning the Grand Rampage, to being hammered at Pain for Pride against a terrible wrestler. I guess you can literally say that he was in cloud nine and just rocketed down quickly to abyss zero, simply due to the sheer fact that he tried to pretend to be someone that he is not. A magician? Really? This so called "Caster oh Caster" persona, violating and neglecting the Greek tradition within him? His downfall came to no surprise, and it is due to his own foolishness that he is no longer relevant within the doors of this company.

However, he doesn't know just when to stop and think. You lost your career, you lost the relevance, you are lost within your entire self, yet STILL, you think you have a point to prove under a different cause. That is the sort of ignorance and foolishness that Johnny Ventura has always been known for. He just doesn't know when to call it quits. He knows that he can't re-surface himself back to this company because he will be haunted by the fact that his brother, Rhaegar, destroyed and brutalized him right after his "vengeful" win against Liam Catterson at Pain for Pride. Even though he won't make that decision, however, he decides to overstep his boundaries into doing something that he has no power or experience in doing...

...reconstructing Rhaegar.

I don't know why Ventura thinks he can try to attempt and rescue his brother Rhaegar from the trials and tribulations that he still continues to face, ESPECIALLY if he has fallen more harder and quicker than his own kin. After all the numerous personas that Ventura established for himself, none of them lived up to expectation. He received losses here and there, a continuous episodic season where he just gets obliterated by almost the majority of the roster. What substance, what worth does Ventura possess that can somehow rebound Rhaegar back to full health and consciousness? It is really pitiful really, to come back and try to do something that he knows he has absolutely no expertise in. Even a broken Rhaegar knows deep down that this attempt from his foolish, younger brother will prove to bear no sort of power whatsoever. Give up, Johnny Ventura, just leave this company and go back to fading away from existence. At least that is what you can be relevant for.

However, there is another match this week in which Rhaegar simply cannot fail to lose whatsoever. With Pain For Pride season already imminent, he has the chance of a career-time to FULLY rebound and have some hope within to try and accomplish the impossible at the biggest night of all....a Cash in the Vault match. This is the genuine chance for Rhaegar to silence, disarm, incapacitate, and deny each and every critic that dared insulted and mocked him in any way possible. I can honestly say that I will not be assisting Rhaegar at all for this match because he knows the magnitude in which this match is being contained in. I am not going to give him powers, neither will the gods from above. If he truly wants to be successful, if he truly wants to come back terrorizing the entire roster once more, than this is simply the paramount of his aspirations...only if he can beat down Nico Borg, the same man that defeated him easily not too long ago. Rhaegar, you are the only person that can rescue YOU from your current state. The laughs, the pointing, the absurd remarks about you need to end at Dynasty once and for all...

...and at least....just give us a trailer of the true monster within you.
『zakkii』
Post June 2nd 2016, 11:14 am by 『zakkii』
EAW Promoz! - Page 21 O0480015

Scene opens in a phone camera as we see Haruna Sakazaki with a masker put on her face and a headset attached on her ears begin to talk in front of her phone.

Haruna Sakazaki: I don't supposed to make another video but since she demanded answer, oh well....

Haruna Sakazaki: What's up, guys! ZAC.... wait, guess I don't need this intro. I'm not gonna put it on my YouTube channel, anyway. So, Miss Goto.... you demanded answer of why I decided to wipe this dirty stain off my hands from this "Vixens Division", huh? You wanna know the reason? Watch my every FPV matches carefully and just take a look at those so-called Vixens tried to put me away from my glory. I earned those opportunities by myself and all gone because they keep screwed me away. Look at the moment when the first time I finally get my gold. I got attacked by an unknown intruder to make me failed for getting my another chance. Yes, that intruder is your own mentor.... Then on Awards Show. I got stabbed from the back as my partner abandoned me to fight the giant by myself. Yes, my partner is your fellow "Joshi" wrestler. And recently, on that fatal-4-way match, the current Specialist Champion need to have her babysitters to put me away as far as possible from the ring to prevent me winning. And guess what, they costed me MY own chance by attacking me for no reason. And do you think that this division is all about pure skills? What is this "Joshi Wrestling" all about to them right now? What does that mean? It won't matter anymore. This is not Japan, Miss Goto! This is not the place where wrestling become some sort of new religion for most of us. This is not the place where that ring is a sacred place and only people with pride and fighting spirit can fight for everything they always love. This is the place full of politics.... You watched me during my "Lady HARUNA" thing and you must be know how my rivalry with Jade ended. Her friends turned their back on her because they thought Jade is the weakest link. And who was there for her? Me, her rival! This is the prove where your skills are not matter when you take your step in America... Ask your senpai, Stephanie how this division works, She is the best at it. If you want to kiss ass just like what your senpai did to survive, go ahead and throw your pride away. Even until then, you'll still loss to the one who kiss it better. For me, I refuse to do it. I refuse to sucking on anyone's popularity just like most of you vixens do. I know what I need to do and I aware what I want to do.  

Haruna Sakazaki: Just stop lecturing me about the philosophy of "Joshi Wrestling". I'm not a rookie anymore, I already have my own experience. I achieved my own victory, I witness my own failure and I experience my own treachery.... a lot of treachery. Why? Because I try to defend my pride as a fighter. Because I believe, this wrestling business is not just about a pretty face and a lustrous body. I believe this is what make me survive. The spirit and will of the fighter that makes me what I am in this business. I couldn't disagree with everything you said about Joshi Wrestling. It's all true.... but that is something you watched in our country. Things are different in here, you have to adapt to your environment to stay strong or your wrestling skills will be all for naught. It seems that you are the one who doesn't understand how this is working. I know, you know, we both know how Joshi Wrestling strive to be but not this.... sigh, I can't believe I will give a lecture to someone with more experience than me. You can't apply the "Joshi Wrestling" philosophy in here. I already try it.... it's not working. I adapt to survive by giving those who thinks this is only a playground the consequences of their every action. I still honor my status as a Joshi wrestler. But as a vixen.... I don't think it would be necessary.

Haruna Sakazaki: So, you want to fight me with your Joshi root? Feel free to do it. Because unlike some of them who never understand about who we are, I understand completely about what you're gonna do to me. Show me this "true form" that you always talk about. Try to lay those punches and kicks if you actually can. I don't need more explanation about it.... in fact, I will guide you to a ride of what this Vixens Division looks like. You either kiss ass like your senpai, Stephanie or you will fight for your own pride like me. I fight for my own pride, I fight against those who disrespecting my pride. If they fight me with their own way, I make them got beaten by that own way.... and so are you. As a lot of people say.... you are either adapt or perish. I adapt to survive. And you will be perish, just like those dead fish who followed the stream of river called "Vixens". And you will witness what I fight for.... Change is coming!

She turns off her camera as the screen fades out.
Sons of Chaos
TIME FOR A CHAOTIC CHANGE!
Post June 2nd 2016, 5:32 am by Sons of Chaos
THE SON OF CHAOS | THE BRINGER OF PAIN
EAW Promoz! - Page 21 Sons-of-anarchy
KEVIN HUNTER

"TIME FOR A CHAOTIC CHANGE"

It’s been quite a few weeks since we’ve last seen the Son of Chaos in an EAW ring. But this coming Friday night on Dynasty from Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada where the Son steps into the EAW ring once again this time with former EAW National Elite Champion; Tig Kelly and not only that, but a spot in EAW’s traditional Cash in the Vault at EAW’s biggest pay-per-view, Pain for Pride for an opportunity at becoming a World Heavyweight Champion in Elite Answers Wrestling and that is on the Son of Chaos wants to be a champion in the great company; Elite Answers Wrestling. Kevin Hunter is coming for a spot in the Cash in the Vault match, but most importantly, the Son of Chaos is coming for Tig Kelly’s blood as he sits silently in his throne, staring ominously into the camera with a twist smile on his face, he sunk his teeth into his bottom lip so hard, he drew a bit of blood as it trickled down his jaw, the camera zoomed out to find Allison Knight at his side as well as Chris Hunter and Simon Sparx standing on each side of the seat.

"THE SON OF CHAOS" KEVIN HUNTER;
"Do you people actually think anyone is safe from the onslaught… no, the absolute and utter fucking chaos I am going to bring starting this Friday night on Dynasty… with a spot in EAW’s traditional Cash in the Vault match at the biggest show of the year hanging in the balance, Tig Kelly stands in my way as I bring chaos to his front door… because you see, Tig you might have been a National Elite Champion… and after losing that National Elite Championship to a freak like Pizza Boy at Rising Tide, you have been given opportunity at the EAW World Heavyweight Championship at Grand Rampage and you FAILED to obtain the biggest prize on Dynasty, not only that but Scott Oasis pinned your punk ass in the middle of that fucking ring… so what makes you think you even DESERVE to be in this match for a spot in the Cash in the Vault match at Pain for Pride Nine, the biggest event in Elite Answers Wrestling… will be the biggest rise in EAW as I begin my rise this Friday night, LIVE on Dynasty in Canada… when you, Tig Kelly fall to the iminate Chaos that is approach us in the first part of July… because Tig Kelly, you will fail to gain entry into this match… as I bring you crashing out of you dream and… into reality as you will not survive the chaotic madness that is… MY KILLER EFFECT"

Kevin Hunter paused, gripping the arms on his chair in anger. He sat forward looking straight into the camera. The Son of Chaos was going to bring his Life of Chaos to the former National Elite Champion and make his way into the Cash in the Vault match at Pain for Pride Nine. A small smirk formed on the Sons face.

"Now I will give you a little credit, last year at House of Glass… when you won the National Elite Championship from Vince Tybull in the first round of a VERY impressive MMA-style Taipei Deathmatch… I give you credit, you took Vince to hell and back, and even continue to obtain dominance over the National Elite title for months… but since you lost that National Elite Championship to Pizza Boy… you’ve been on a downward spiral in EAW… this Friday night, it will continue when I bring your world CRASHING down… as you're Pain will bring me Pride as YOU fall, this King will rise from the Ashes of Chaos!"

He paused, with a sadistic, twisted smile on his face, spreading his arms out wide as he glared into the camera with his head lowered, his eyes widened a bit.

"After Friday night, you WILL FEAR THE REAPER!"

The Son of Chaos stood up from his seat, quickly lighting up a cigarette, exhaling the smoke into the camera before stepping off the camera view. Allison Knight watched him leave before walking off herself. This just left the Vice President and the  Sergeant-at-Arms. Chris Hunter looked over at Simon Sparx, chuckling as they walked off the camera frame.

EAW Promoz! - Page 21 E77bfc98b6ae4ffa6e3d264b1b235295
[ STATIC ]

Tonight was the night, Kevin Hunter was going to make headlines, not only by defeating former EAW National Elite Champion Tig Kelly, but in doing so qualifying for the Cash in the Vault match at Pain for Pride Nine. It would be the Sons first Pain for Pride event in Elite Answers Wrestling and to compete in the Cash in the Vault is what the future of EAW is all about. Tig Kelly finds himself in the same position as the King, in a qualifying match for the Cash in the Vault. But Kevin Hunter was going stop at nothing to qualify for the match. Tig Kelly a former champion will witness the life of Chaos as Hunter called it as the camera comes into focus on Kevin Hunter, Allison Knight, Chris Hunter and Simon Sparx standing backstage talking amongst one another, when they are approached by a reporter for EAW.

[color:3d4a=#GH46789]"EAW INTERVIEWER" REPORTER;
[color:3d4a=#GH46789]"Mr. Hunter, tonight you have the chance to be apart of Pain for Pride Nine as you face Tig Kelly a familiar face to EAW as well as past contender to the EAW World Heavyweight Championship… and if you overcome the former National Elite Champion you take part in two firsts for you… your first Pain for Pride event as well as your first Cash in the Vault match for a shot at becoming a wo-"

"Look I understand what this is about… I known exactly what all this is about tonight… it’s about me making the biggest statement since debuting in EAW, making an impact of chaos, if you will. You’re right about one thing though, tonight is about qualifying for my first Cash in the Vault match… a match that has made men's careers and tonight I have the opportunity to join that list of men that has held that accomplishments, AFTER I beat the former National Elite Champion… I take my spot in the middle of a chaotic ladder match."

The Son of Chaos smiled looking over at the reporter for a second, before turning back towards the camera, his smile got more sadistic as he softly bit down on his bottom lip. Allison Knight stood behind him with a smile on her face as she twirled her hair.

"Tonight Tig Kelly comes to Canada to fight for his life… but on this night, on June 3rd, that former champion for EAW… Tig Kelly has come to Canada to FALL to the chaos of Kevin Hunter… as I leave this arena with a spot in the Cash in the Vault… one step away from become a World Heavyweight Champion in Elite Answers Wrestling, the chaos is just getting going… stay tuned and find out just HOW Tig Kelly falls to this life!"

He glanced over at the reporter, who stepped back a bit after looking at the twisted smile on the Son of Chaos’ face, he turned and looked into the camera.

"Tonight, Tig Kelly… YOUR DOOMSDAY has ARRIVED!"

With that the Son of Chaos turned and walked off the camera frame, leaving Allison Knight looking over at the reporter, a small smile formed on her face as she shrugged.

"THE QUEEN OF CHAOS" ALLISON KNIGHT;
"Tig Kelly, your reign in EAW over… your time is up… LONG LIVE THE ALPHA KING… ALL HAIL THE SON… OF CHAOS!"

She continued to smile as she backed off the camera frame. The EAW fans let out a roar of cheers as the reporter glanced into the camera as the scene slowly faded to black.
Nasir Escobar
Post June 2nd 2016, 4:40 am by Nasir Escobar
Hurt Feelings

finally...Finally...FINALLY! The Nas is finally coming back to DETROIT! And The Nas is feelin pretty good heading into this sunday into the motor city. It might be because The Nas is still grinning ear to ear over his monumental victory last week in the five man free for all matchup. Then again it might be because The Nas is working with a kid who The Nas has never seen before but The People's Choice knows is money and inside of the ring, is more than worthy of competing with him. Or perhaps it has to do with Liam Catterson, more specifically the fact that he will sitting there, at ringside, on commentary in particular. And he will be doing something he is very good at. Running his little mouth off, flappin his damn gums, and cashin checks with his mouth, that his in ring performances over the last month just cannot deliver on, no matter how much he mas try to convince the entire world and even himself otherwise. You see now, Liam. What The Nas wants you to do, when you are sitting there in your little chair, with your little headset over your head, all The Nas' fans sittin around you in the front row as well as the millions watching from their home television sets all over the entire damn globe will all hear one thing. And what they will all be subject to listening to is exactly what we all hear every time you speak or at least try to. And what that thing is is the sound of your fat ass nose breathin in all the damn oxygen around it. The Nas wouldn't be surprised if WWEFan and Kawajai get blown into the nosebleed seats when you exhale in their direction! And when your not breathing and your talking all you're doing is putting everyone to sleep with your methodical tone that you always like to talk with and your little phrases you like to say, usin your big ass word like you're above everyone. Above The Nas, Above the rest of the Voltage locker room, or better yet the whole EAW Locker room Elitist and Vixen alike, all the other men and women who help make EAW what it is and make it happen and function each and every damn week, but most importantly, Liam Catterson the number one reason why The Nas hates your damn guts, and why he has absolutely no respect for you and probably never will, is because you come out every single damn week, and you insult, you bash, you demean, and you belittle, The People. All of them. The Fans, EAW Universe, whatever you wanna call them. You pick at them for no goddamn reason. And that makes you nonredeemable to The People's Choice.

But The Nas knows where all this stems from. The all comes from the fact that it just eats at your insides, it damages your psyche, it hurts your very being that The Nas has gotten one over you in not one, but two matchups that you feel you had gift wrapped for you by the powers that be in the land of the elites. The fact of the matter is this Liam. Last week, yes The Nas stole one from you. The Nas doesn't give a damn. He really doesn't What's more, The Nas would very happily do it once again! The Nas has never felt as if you have earned anything from the timespan The Nas walked back into this company to right now. What's more important tho is the fact that you have never proven anything to Me. You have never proven why you should have this great respect, why you're this big name this big deal, how you managed to main event a Pain For Pride and come out of it the biggest deal in the entire industry. The Nas just doesn't see it when he looks at you today. Maybe if you brought that out, The Nas might actually have a chance of losing to you. Just thinking about it makes The Nas jump for joy, jump for joy at the opportunity to get a damn challenge out of you. Now please Liam, much like on social media earlier this week, just talk all the trash you want from the safety of the commentary booth. Don't step foot into or even with the vicinity of the ring, or you just might once again be on the receiving end of The Grand Slam!

And speaking of the receiving end of The Grand Slam. Let's get down to business for the week. Christian Locke, don't think The Illmatic One forgot about you now. He saw your free per view bought with the one and only Starr Stan. Now you well over exceeded EVERYONE'S Expectations. Including Mine. I give you a round of applause my good sir. We need more young guns like you who are willing to take the big opportunity against former world champs who have overstayed their welcome and take the fight to shove them aside for once in their ego driven careers directly to them, especially one of their main representatives. Now The Nas respects the hell out of just about any man that has reigned as a world champion in this industry, because it means through one way or another you have reached the pinnacle of this profession and proven that at that current time there is absolutely NO ONE Better than you are inside of that ring. And Starr Stan has shown that off multiple times. But best believe Starr, if it were The Next Gawd in that ring with you at Triple Threat. He woulda whooped you red white and bald ass and he woulda effortlessly pinned you and kicked your monkey ass to the curb. The Nas can say that to you with both confidence and respect because The Nas knows how good you are and how good he is. Now back to you Christian. Everyone is talkin about you. Just like Pheonix Winterbourne. Just like Lucas Johnson. Just like Eclipse Diemos. Ares is on top of the world, Devan Dubian is back, Tyler and Hades want the Answers World Title still, Imp won the Grand Rampage, Starr Stan is going on his little tour, Carson Ramsay and Kenny Drake have their friendship, Nobi, NOBI OF ALL PEOPLE Has his own interview talk show for gods sake. And what's goin on with The Nas? Please answer that. As a matter a fact don't. Because The Nas will himself. The Nas said it a few weeks ago. The Answers World Title is his. Ares Vendetta is his. Now if Pheonix pulls a miracle, the his ass belongs to me. NO ONE ELSE. I don't give a rats ass who you are or what you can boast, why? It is very simple really. I will just punch the shit outta you and show you why you're wrong and why when The Nas says the Answers World Title is his, then that means shut your ass up and listen to him. The Nas doesn't care who it is or what they think. The Nas will be Answers World Champion soon enough. It may be before 2017, it may be before Midsummer Massacre, it may be before Pain For Pride, it may be before next week even. Clearly everyone on Voltage has hurt feelings over one thing or another. The only thing that The Nas, The Next Gawd, The People's Choice, The Illmatic One, The Most Spectacular Man In EAW History, Almighty Nastradamus, and most importantly ME, I will do is go out their, whoop Christian Locke's ass and make an example in front of Liam, so he can tell everyone else back there, from Lucas Johnson, to Kenny Drake, to Starr Stan, to Y2Impact, to Ares Vendetta himself, The Nas will claim what is in his birthright, what is in his bloodline.
Post June 2nd 2016, 4:13 am by Guest
Showdown Promo #2

Sheridan had been based in Denver, Colorado for a few days now. After spreading her efficiency elsewhere in the world for two weeks, she had returned to America, and on Saturday she would be appearing on Showdown in a match. But that was Saturday, in the previous day Sheridan had been to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. Whilst initially she figured the little trip might be some fun, alas it had turned out to be quite the opposite. Boring. She found American history boring, and wasn't much entertained learning about minerals, or how Colorado had been founded in mining. As a matter of fact, the only somewhat interesting part of her expedition was when she was situated in the wildlife exhibits of the Museum, and a child had asked why the fishes were so fat. Sheridan scoffed, and found it hard to hide her amusement whilst the child's mother explained they were in fact walruses. It reminded her of Silence. Fat. In the modern day, however, it was midday. After a morning exercise regime, grabbing a bite to eat from the horrid hotel cafeteria they were staying at, and confronting the Elitist known as TLA as to why he felt the need to insinuate that she were a Nazi in his promotional video, Sheridan was located in her room. She was attired in a tank top and sweatpants, and after a quick adjustment of her caramel blonde hair, she began her speech.

'' So after I call out Cailin Dillon for spreading her usual motivational crap like flower seeds in the wind, of course she retreats to the secondary tactic used by the majority of the Vixens in this division. Bringing up history. Whilst I much prefer to bask in the present day, you know, the one that actually matters, Cailin of course uses history to try and predict the future, and justify it. I just dislike people like you, Cailin. What's the point of bringing up history. Can't come up with any fresh material? I'm not surprised. Yes, I have lost to you before. Yes, you bested me. However that doesn't mean that I can't be better than you. I am better than you, I can out perform you every night. Just because you beat me three or so months ago, it does not automatically mean you are better than me for the rest of your life. Seen as you just adore talking about history, let's delve into it for a while. Your girlfriend of the month, before you move on to Tarah, Stephanie, recently beat you for the Specialists Championship. According to your logic, that makes her better and superior to you, right. Your partner for this match Aria, beat Eris LeCava and HBG to win the Vixens Championship. Only accomplishing such because Eris got injured. That must mean for the rest of Aria's career in this awful, shitty company, that she's better than both Eris and HBG, right? Oh, oh, here's one more. Considering things in the past mean so much to you. Germany won the World Cup two years ago, does that mean Germany is the best country in the world? Whilst that last one is true, the previous are incredibly debatable, so I suggest to you, whichever Vixen is in bed beside you, and the rest of the division, to not talk about history. Get efficient and base your trash talk on your present day ability. You want to call me repetitive, little miss hey let's always bring up the fact I beat Sheridan ages ago, get a grip, do the world a favour and stop lying to yourself. I don't make jokes about you being a lesbian because you're a lesbian. There's nothing wrong with being a lesbian. It just shows you weren't efficient enough to get a man, though, doesn't it. I make jokes about you're a lesbian who sleeps around. That's the area I'm targeting. You spread your motivational, complacency crap around the division, then you spread your legs for anybody willing to listen. I wouldn't be surprised if you and Aria started making out in the middle of our match. She's another one who likes to bounce from relationship to relationship. How dare you call German Efficiency a lie. I continue to prove each and every day it is in fact the opposite. After out match you won't be saying much, and if you have that much of a problem with German Efficiency, why don't you challenge me one on one. I'll continue to cement German Efficiency as a cornerstone in this division, and when I cash in my Vixens Cup shot on either of your little lesbian loser friends, I will once again make engineering movements to making the Vixens division the best in the world. German Efficiency is not a myth, and I am the most talked about person in the world at the moment, not only this division. You dare to say that the Vixens division as a whole is the most talked about thing. But why do you think that is. I'll tell you why, because I am changing it. I am mixing the pot. I am pulling the strings. I am a revolutionist. It took me three months to accomplish something a Vixen has never done before in this company, and the only reason the Vixens were the main event of a FPV is because I am so good, and I have made the necessary changes to the Vixens division to achieve that. You wouldn't get that, though. You are either spreading false propaganda about me or tucked between Haruna or Stephanie's thighs. The Vixens division was nothing before Sheridan Müller touched down. In only six months I managed to improve everybody in this company whilst filtering out those who aren't good enough. The Vixens were the main event because of me. Madison Kaline left because of me. You will lose on Showdown because of me, and the sooner you understand that the better your career in Efficiency Answers Wrestling will be. Stop with the sucking up, and become efficient. You're a talented girl, Cailin, I just don't understand why you have to sleep around and lie to yourself and others in an attempt to prove that. Unlike you, with your backstage antics and false words, I back everything I say up, and unlike you I will prove that on Showdown. You don't have to tell me I'm talented, Cailin. I know I'm great. I'm the personification of German Efficiency, the epitome of resilience. You know this. I'm the shit. Whilst you are shit. You can keep blabbing on about your five month reign and your victories over other people, but none of that is going to transfer into our match, is it. Do you think if you tell the referee that you beat Eris LeCava that he'll reverse the decision after I pin or submit you. No. Don't be silly. It was a weak attempt to justify yourself, notice how I only bring up my Vixens Cup win when others challenge it. People would get bored if I constantly moaned and boasted about it. I'm not boring. I'm efficient, I'm great, I'm superior. I'm improving every day, German Efficiency is growing stronger. I've always said that, it's a journey. Rome wasn't built in a day, neither was Elite Answers Wrestling, and neither is German Efficiency. The difference is though, is efficiency. Efficiency is what has brought me so much success in six months of being here, and efficiency, German Efficiency might I add, is what will continue me being a dominant force in the division. By the end of the year I will be either a Vixens Champion or a Specialists Champion. I won't lose the belt, because German Efficiency. Let's fast forward another six months. I will be the first joint Vixens and Specialists Champion. Would you like to go another page into the future? Cool! German Efficiency, and the true German style of wresting, will be a force in the division, long time will be American entertainment crap, and bye bye will be the wannabe models and fame whores such as Angela and Brody. I will rule the Vixens division, I will elevate it, above the Elitists, every main event will be a Vixens main event, and I will hold both belts until even I cannot keep up with efficiency. Everybody will have a day when they can no longer wrestle and their bodies give up on them, however I promise you, as a matter of fact I guarantee you, that I, Sheridan, will retire the most efficient, resilient, and talented wrestler to ever step foot in EAW. I will revolutionise how women are perceived in the wrestling world, I will make efficiency the centre of every wrestling match, and I will truly have proved German Efficiency is real, and it is a force that simply will keep on growing, and never be stopped. '' 

'' Angela! Hey! Where have you been since the last time I kicked your ass! Wow! You might not be so useless in this match after all. Your fighting words are great! Never give up, all that. I'm so happy you decided to pipe up, I was beginning to think you had died. I've already had that problem with Raven Lee and now Madison, so I was beginning to think German Efficiency was killing people. Before we get into the German heavy tactics we're going to employ against fatty, duckface, barbie and, erm, hmm. Let me think of a rude name for Aria. Forget it, actually, I can do that after I cash in on her, and leave formation crying. Right, anyhow you little bitch, first off let me correct you. Whilst I may have left, I accomplished so much in the two weeks I was away from Efficiency Answers Wrestling. I cured the poor, I helped the homeless, I even single handedly beat the entire Bayern team at a game of football. Call me the Robin Hood of Munich. Or call me the personification of German Efficiency, or Sheridan. Either or. Whilst you left because you were depressed, or whatever, I in two short weeks improved the efficiency, production and economy of Germany by myself. I managed to train every day too, whilst in comparison to your situation, you moped around because you're a bad wrestler, ate cheeseburgers and chips, and cried because the authorities of EAW didn't want their cocks sucked anymore. We're not a team, we're individuals who are hopefully fighting for the same cause. You want to win, I want to win, it's a simple formula, and the only way we are going to win is if you do exactly what I say. Let's pull a Cailin for a second, you just pretend I'm really good because I won stuff a couple of months ago, and that justifies every little problem in your head. So, you follow my instructions, and we'll go from there. Efficiency is great, because you can improvise it. Not every match needs a well thought out plan, it's very frustrating to plan when you're paired up with a retard. I don't know what you're going to do in the match. But if you follow what I say, I'm fairly sure we can beat Cailin, Aria, Silence and Veena very quickly. ''
-
Post June 2nd 2016, 2:07 am by -
Dynasty Promo #3

Angelo, you’re now playing with a double edged sword.. While proving every accusation I’ve made this week against you correct. “You won a match that takes no skill!” Angelo.. Let’s stop with the excuses. The past two on two matches with me pinning you had complete skill involved and I’m sure the next time you try to bang out one of your twisted fact narratives you’ll come up with yet another excuse for that one. What you would consider a successful comeback seems pretty lackluster in the eyes of many. When people look at you they don’t feel hate out of jealousy but rather pity.. They cannot believe you’re this naïve to believe you have even made a dent in this company.. You can leave tomorrow and no one will remember your name in a mere 2 months time. Ask Jacob Senn how he felt when I dismembered, maimed, brutalized, and humiliated him at Triple Threat. Ask him how embarrassing it felt to be locked in the sharpshooter by the guy he claimed to be a nobody just as you are! What’s funny to me is how you again insinuate I’ve never beat you in a skill manner.. But when you lay out history you neglect to list the actual facts as if history does not matter? The ignorant try to cite and reference history as if it were eons ago, like it doesn't have any bearing whatsoever on what's presently relevant. That couldn't be any further from the case! History has accumulated over time and seemingly advanced civilization to an indescribable extent, and yet I take a gander at the populace of this company which has repeatedly forsaken, downplayed, marginalized, decried, and besmirched the great, mighty name of an incomparable warrior who stood and laughed looking down at the tombstones of the countless men whose careers he felled. I observe what everyone purports to be incontrovertible truth, and I raise everyone who insists that worldly change has been dramatic the reality that progress has been slowed down by its careless inhabitants. I see primitive mindsets aplenty, caveman-like philosophies which consider only the biased, megalomaniacal agenda of the dishonorable men and women spewing half-truths while skirting around genuine claims to legitimacy in the process, and the realization dawns on me that as much as our world and the human race has evolved, many of the same archaic beliefs popularized by the deceased are still prevalent in society as it exists today. Why else would staunch supporters of the Confederate flag defend it in spite of full awareness of the segregation and racism it represents? Why else would countries train children to become suicide bombers knowing youth can't advice while the radical elderly topple what could've been a life of glory and valor? It's the modern kamikaze, and corrupt individuals not worth the paper their name is written on justify it as a means to an end. Try as we may, none of us can isolate the world's ruin to one specific misdeed, because the plethora of human disservice just continues to pile up. We feel bad, emotionally distraught even, over children who starve, wrongfully enslaved men, younglings unfairly indoctrinated into wars bigger than their brains can fathom, and it can't be helped. Certainly not when unsophisticated simpletons squabble over what should be a basic understanding of human rights, and everyone is forced to bear witness as youths are violated and justice is deprived from those who deserve it. So, how substantial have the advancements humanity has made over time been, really? If you turn the other cheek at the behavior and misconduct elsewhere, you turn that blind eye everywhere. Whether it's a matter of civil servitude, a wrestling promotion, another country whose affairs people believe in unison they cannot change, everyone owes a greater debt than they can comprehend, and I'm here to pay mine. No longer will the valleys of history be forgotten in favor of the "progress" we've deluded ourselves into thinking we've attained. I can't help but acknowledge and recognize that the world is so blissfully, detrimentally ignorant just as the wilderness is lively, as beautiful agriculture flourishes in the most optimal of environments, as beauty is only skin-deep! These are ideologues so firmly entrenched in their backwards beliefs that nothing could possibly sway their opinion, and the greater purpose for my revival to the New Breed Division is undoubtedly to beat sense into the willfully ignorant on the prowl to create legitimate change no one can ignore. Especially you, Angelo.

Nearly 8 months ago at House Of Glass, Mark Michaels and yourself interrupted me while sullying and dishonoring my name in the process. You honestly believe I've forgotten? In JJ Silva's world, vengeance isn't some dynamic feeling capable of changing on a whim, but a constant that survives the rigorous test of time in the same breath that respect is earned and rent is paid! Angelo is my tenant and his monthly payments are long overdue. An audience of nearly a 60,000 erupted in cheers as I was hit with a glass selfie stick by you two, all of them just as ignorant and painfully unaware to the shocking realities nobody wants to admit as those I've previously spoken of. Yet unlike your most recent un-educated guess-- Around my, muscle-clad waist, the New Breed Championship will become the most highly sought-after prize in our industry to the next generation elitist, a holy grail that drives men trying and failing to possess it to the brink of insanity. In a guy like Angelo’s hands, that title is just a trinket, a pitiful consolation prize for the victory that will forever escape his clutches for the entirety of his career leaving nothing but frustration because he will stand no chance against any other champion.  The flocks of fans that uproariously cheer and follow Angelo in droves today weren't always there, were they? I haven't the faintest hint of doubt he'll chalk his change up to some figurative metamorphosis, but dwelling within is the same disrespectful, foul-mouthed insect desperately gnawing on my ankles for recognition that stood before me 8 months ago and asserted I wasn't good enough to beat him. I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Angelo wasn't worthy of occupying the same venue as yours truly, and what have I heard since? Whispers, small-time forgettable utterances, heaps of hollow praise that fall on deaf ears. I know what lurks within the belly of the beast and I'm coming to Dynasty on a mission to dissect you. I am a man of luxury and flair that dines exquisitely on the best-tasting rations of the finest graded food, while you settle for a feast of scraps before telling yourself that it's good enough because at least you ate something. Maybe I'd have you for dinner on Dynasty, Angelo, but I respect my culinary tastes too much to consume poisonous meat; instead, I'll just beat my prey, fry the meat, and serve it to the dogs. They'll appreciate the honor more than I will, and I guess I'm just feeling generous in the spirit of our inevitable encounter on Dynasty! I'm only curious how you'll feel when you discover I can catch the stealthiest of foes in the act of deception like the perfect investigator, while you're exposed for everyone's eyes to behold as the masses take a look at the real Angelo.

Oftentimes we become so immersed in our own ambitions and dreams that we forget entirely about our mortality. Angelo is the definitive example of that, a lowly morale rich boy who rose to prominence and now masquerades as a King. He's ventured the long and winding road and stands before everyone today as the Black Prince, his head so far stuck in the clouds that I anxiously await what might happen when I commute him back down to Earth. As prestigious of a title as the New Breed Champion is, everyone knows the your failing efforts represents your inability to conquer over your obstacles at the pinnacle of wrestling when you failed to win any of your big matches in the past, and I'm coming to Dynasty to serve as a reminder of your folly. I've been at the bottom and risen to the peak, gone through the doldrums of defeat and the euphoria of victory, and made my way through the personnel of every division I will conquer. Humanity has chosen of their own volition not to change, to denounce the honorable and decree the corrupt and unjust to positions of power they don't rightfully deserve, and I am the only vehicle capable of steering this wheel in another direction. At your expense, at your peril... I will break barriers. It's a thankless job and a dirty deed, but while others turn the other cheek, I'll march forward. I don’t need to pull rabbits out of my hats to beat you, Angelo.. The element of surprise is useless and redundant because I already have all that's required to completely eradicate you from a relevant existence in EAW.
Phoenix Winterborn
Post June 2nd 2016, 2:05 am by Phoenix Winterborn
EAW Promoz! - Page 21 T9bxRx1

“Gather around, everyone…it’s story time. Let’s talk a little bit about what exactly happened in the Answers World Championship match at Triple Threat last Saturday night. You see, for all intents and purposes, Ares Vendetta should not have his title right because he submitted. He tapped out to Tyler Parker. Now, they say that when you submit to someone else, you are calling them your superior. You’re saying to them, and to the world that he is and will forever be, the better man. I can thankfully say that has not happened a lot in my career. Has it happened before? Of course it has. But I came back eventually. I came back better, and I came back stronger, and I vanquished the demons that had befallen me, and held that over my head. You see Ares, you said that night that Tyler Parker was the better man. That he was your superior. I suppose that you’re going to say that you pinned him, therefore you are the superior of the two, but I just don’t see that as the case. Because he had you locked in that submission LONG before you had him in a pinning predicament. The pain had to be just so excruciating for you, that you had trouble holding in your cries of pain and your screams for help, all which fell upon deaf ears. And now…now you want to come around talking about how you’re this amazing monster. This amazing monster that just can’t be touched. I’m sorry to have to break this to you, but you are no monster. You are not a god, you are not the God. You are just a man. You are mortal, and I have every intention of exposing that mortality Sunday night."

“See, this may come off as me being a bit of a douchebag, but I can assure you it’s not. I can assure you if nothing else, that I am doing the best that I can to not be an asshole. It’s hard when I have to face someone as god awful stubborn as you are, Ares but I’m trying. You said that this wasn’t about respect. It never was. Well to me, it was. Was being the keyword here, because I’ve realized something. I already have the respect of my peers for challenging you like I am Sunday night. Now that I have the respect, it’s all about claiming what I came here to get. It’s about laying claim to the Answers World Championship. Seven months. Seven months since my arrival to Voltage. Can you honestly say that there’s been anyone on ANY show that has had the rookie year that I’ve had? I think that you’ll be hard-pressed to find somebody like that in recent memory. I’m sure that there have been some that have come in like the proverbial house of fire, but how long did they last? How long did some of them last, Ares? Because I can tell you this right now, I have no intention of going anywhere. No intention of just falling to the wayside. Because win, lose, or draw Sunday night. I have no intention of going anywhere. As a matter of fact, even if I were to lose. Even if you were to successfully defend your title on Voltage, this will not be the last you see of me fighting for the Answers World Championship. I can assure you that this is just the beginning."

“They say that the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Well, I started that journey sixteen years ago. This Sunday, when I drop you on your head, and claim the Answers World Championship, I will be making that single step to start a brand new journey. A new journey as the world champion. A brand new journey, Ares, as the man the beat. All it takes is one step. All it takes is taking that first blind step, Ares and you’re on your way. I know…you’ve beaten some o the greats here, Ares. That’s your journey, but you see…every journey has to have it’s final destination, and Voltage will be the end of your journey. See, you’ve had a good time as the Answers World Champion. You’ve been a fighting champion…wait no. No, you’ve haven’t really. You pretty much had to be commanded to have a match to defend that. you have to have enjoyed standing up for the people who support you, the people who brought you….oh. Nope. No, you didn’t do that, either. You turned your back on the fans. You’ve…cast them aside like some miscreants. Some deviants to society. Wait, I got it. The person I was talking about, was me. The person I was referring to that will be the fighting champion, the man who will defend the championship every chance he gets, just to solidify himself as the real world champion. That’ll be me. The person that will acknowledge the fans, the people that brought him to the dance, that brought him to the international mainstream scene. That’ll be me."

“Ares Vendetta. Sunday night…will be a crossroads for you, and for me. You see, we’ve never met one on one in the ring, only because I have not been here as long as you have. However, our first one on one meeting will end with me. My hand raised with the AnswersWorld championship in my hand. I will be standing tall. I will be your next world champion, and I WILL be walking into Pain for Pride as the champion, and I will defeat Y2Impact. When I beat you. Not if, but when. There will be a new era on Voltage. An era od prosperity. A true era, not this facade that Y2Impact promised during his time with Hexa-Gun, no. A true era of prosperity, where you will have a champion you be proud of. And that…that, friends, is change you can believe in." 
Nathan Fiora
Post June 2nd 2016, 1:55 am by Nathan Fiora
Battleground I: The First Steps.
A new chapter in my wrestling journey begins today.  I, Nathan Fiora, have decided to join the prestigious Elite Answers Wrestling.  After many years in the underground wrestling circuit, I grew very neutral of what I was doing.  There wasn't that feeling of ambition and pride I had before.  My career seemed to be coming to a close until, one day, I found a poster for an upcoming wrestling show.  The poster had huge red and white words that popped into my eyes: “Elite Answers Wrestling Live Event”.  Those words resonated in my head for a few days as I continued to push through my career of nothingness.  I decided to attend the show and what a show it was.  My passion for wrestling and my past came back into my soul.  Now, after many trials and difficult times, I have gotten myself into the dream.  EAW is my dream; I want to be put up against the very best in this business.  All of my experience will be tested in the upcoming days, weeks, months and years.  

I have been wrestling in the underground area of this business for quite a few years.  It all began with my sister’s love for wrestling.  She was always sneaking us out of our home, which was an orphanage, to go to some of these underground shows.  These events made me feel a rush; it was a feeling that helped me cope with my situation.  I was told by the adults in the orphanage that I would never be somebody; I was just another kid headed to homelessness.  The only person that would support me in everything that I did was my sister.  Her being in my corner made sure that I coped with not being a normal kid and a mystery of what I was going to do when I was older.  She led me to now being in EAW and striving for greatness.  I know I can do this, and I will do it.  

This road to success will begin when I go one on one against Deandre Morris.  I haven't heard anything besides the fact that this will be your first match in EAW.  I know that you feel like you need to make a name for yourself.  You want to show this whole company that you can be one of the top guys one day.  I applaud anyone who strives for this and more, but I'm sorry to say that your dreams will not be coming to fruition quite yet.  My experience is incomparable; I have been around and I know how it is to perform in these kind of environments.  Yes, this is a new place and it may seem intimidating, but all I can say is that I'm not going to let that stop me.  I will use you as an example of who Nathan Fiora really is as a wrestler.  I am no “bigger-than-life” superstar; I'm just a wrestler who has a dream to be the best of all time.  There have been times where I thought this would never happen, but now that I'm here, I know it's possible.  My moment is now; it won't be tomorrow and it damn well won't happen if I just sit and wait.  I'm going to show the world and EAW what I'm made of and put everything that I possibly can week in and week out.  

What I'm trying to say is that Deandre Morris won't beat me and I'm going to make sure that I will show dominance in this company.  I don't treat this as a day at the playground; this is a place to make a name for yourself and prove you're worth something.  I know that I'm worth something and I won't let anyone bring me down and shut me up.  There's a new era erupting soon.  At EAW Battleground, things will change.  This change, just like myself, will be unexpected.  One of the last things I want to say is: I know what I'm putting myself into by going into that ring every week.  Here's the real question, though: Will the EAW roster be prepared for what Nathan Fiora brings into the table?  

This company is now my ground.  My proving ground.
Terry Chambers
Post June 2nd 2016, 1:37 am by Terry Chambers
SHOWDOWN PROMO #1

"Off We Go"

---The scene opens in Terry Chambers private gym in Miami, Florida and Terry Chambers is seen deadlifting 520 lbs and when he finishes his set he dumps a water bottle over his head and he goes over to the squat area but then he sees in the mirror a EAW cameraman in the back and he turns around and motions for the cameraman to come forward then Terry Chambers wipes his face and puts the towel around his neck holding onto it as he begins to speak into the camera---

Terry Chambers: I don't know who let you in here in my private gym but I'm going to let it slide because I got a few things I need to talk about. First off, here we are! It is Pain for Pride season and in one month Pain for Pride will be coming right here to Maimi, Florida and I intend to make a impact! Triple Threat is behind me and Grand Rampage will never be talked about or spoken of again. I am on a mission and the next victim of my havoc of me redefining myself is the the man, the EAW Champion of the world Aren Mstislav! We are on the fast lane to Pain for Pride....Off we go!

---Terry Chambers takes a sip of water then begins to speak into the camera once again---

Terry Chambers: This week on Showdown, I will go one on one with the EAW Champion...Aren Mstislav! Aren Mstislav, the guy has got it all right now, he is on top of the world you could say, he is the champion, he is banging that below average Vixens Champion Aria, and he looks primed to defend the world title on the biggest stage at Pain for Pride 9! You want to know why Aren is this successful right now? Because of Terry Chambers! That is right, you heard me correctly and let me tell you why! You see, years ago when Arens career started me and him were on a program called NEO, and I was at the top of the food chain and I was the guy on there and where was Aren? He was down competing in the shitty NEO tag team division along with Nas! And I thought that Aren was a kid who had a bright future ahead of him here in this business and he would have to go through me to move up higher in the rankings but then....I  was in a bad way with some bad people and I left EAW and lost all of my momentum and I made the mistake of moving to acting because it ruined my personality and my edgy lifestyle. So while I was away from the ring, there went Aren shooting up that rankings ladder and he grabbed that brass ring, and the spot he is in now I should be in right at this very god damn moment! The main point I am trying to express here is that Aren is the best without actually beating the best....God's Gift to Wrestling himself! And the only reason he climbed up and became champion is because I let it happen! So now we fast forward to present day where I make my long awaited return to EAW and I am a laughing stock losing to untalented hacks such as the likes of Rex McAllister, Chris Elite, Nas, then the 2 second elimination of me at Grand Rampage and after that everybody just laughed and never took me serious again and that is when I woke myself up and realize what my main goal is.....be the dominant force I am supposed to be! I got myself back on track in a huge way a few weeks ago I defeated multi time World Champion and Hall of Famer Starrstan clean in the middle of MY ring and you want to know why it was so easy Aren? Because StarrStan laughed and underestimated my abilities inside of that squared circle. I picked up another win and I am rolling right now! Aren, I know back in NEO you avoided me all the time because you KNEW you would get your ass kicked and you KNEW you committing suicide by entering the lions den which is the squared circle with the lion who is...Terry Chambers! And I am somebody who KNOWS what fear is and I can just see it with you, you fear that Terry Chambers has this new attitude and coming off of a huge couple wins, he is hungry for another huge win this close to Pain for Pride! A lot of people tell me this is a huge opportunity for me and I quite frankly disagree because as I have said he wouldn't be the champion if I had never left in the first place and in all honesty I think he has slowed down since his NEO days and I feel this match is just as equal in importance as any other! But if EAW wants me to beat down on the best Showdown has to offer that is their choice because there might be a high risk that Aren won't make it to Pain for Pride 9 right here in Miami to defend his title! Aren, don't get me wrong, you are a good wrestler, but you are not GODLY like I am, so I am gonna give you a warning that because you are the champion, doesn't mean you are gonna overlook me or get cocky and say you can beat anybody just because you got 20 pounds of gold around your waist! Hey Aren, do me a quick favor will you? I want you to savor every second of being on top of the mountain because I am climbing, I am climbing back up really fast and I am targeting whoever is standing on top and it looks like I have been given the chance to knock you down a step or so this coming weekend when we meet at Showdown! See you in the ring, buddy!

---Terry Chambers walks off to the squat area and is squatting 575 lbs. as the camera fades to black---

Last edited by Terry Chambers on June 2nd 2016, 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Butcher
Post June 2nd 2016, 1:17 am by Butcher
{~The door bell rings at his house, he gets up from his desk and walks to the living room.~}

Butcher:  Who the fuck rings the doorbell?

{~He unbolts and opens the door revealing a pizza boy on the other side.~}

Butcher:  Damn dawg, what happened to you?

Apizzaboy:  I got jumped... they... took my car.

Butcher:  That's to bad.  Do you have my pizza?

APizzaboy:  I... they took my money, my cellphone and even my belt.

Butcher:  But the Pizza?

APizzaboy:  They took the pizza too.

Butcher:  Let me get this straight.  Wait what's your name?

APizzaboy:  Anthony.

Butcher:  Ahhhh that's just like the other guy that's in his promos.

APizzaboy:  What?

Butcher:  Nothing.  So, let me get this straight. You got jumped?

APizzaboy:  Yes.

Butcher:  Where?

APizzaboy:  Right over there, about a block away.

Butcher:  They beat your ass and took your shit under them lights over there?

APizzaboy:  Yeah man.  Can I use your phone to call the police?

Butcher:  Nah, I don't want police at my house dawg.  Here, come in out of that rain.  Your hairs all wet, you're bleeding.  They worked your ass good. 

{~He lets Apizzaboy inside and closes the door.~}

Butcher:  This is amusing me very much, I just want you to know that.  

APizzaboy: ...

Butcher:  You smoke?

APizzaboy:  ye... marijuana.  yes.

Butcher:  Good.  You know, those guys are eating that pizza, prolly already spent your money on crack and hoes.  I imagine they have your
car in their garage stripping it of parts.  They'll have it in a field burning its frame before the cops find it.  

APizzaboy:  ...and my belt.

Butcher:  Right.  They fucked you over real good.  Like Margot Robbie did to Leo in that one scene of that movie.
I"m surprised they left you with clothes. One minute you're doing the best danged job you can, the next you're
getting gang raped by a few relentless thugs.  Brutal, really.  And there's nothing you can do about this?

Apizzaboy:  ...

Butcher:  That's okay.  Here smoke somethin... you poured your heart into your work.  Persevered.  All the other delivery
drivers looked up to you.  And hell, you failed them.  Let them all down.  Got beaten by a bazooka joe comics looking motherfucker...
telling you the story of the boy who cried wolf, like a person couldn't just google that weak shit.  He talking like
his sentences have perfect punctuation and grammar. 
 Let's take a bible figure....wrap him in a teen titans villian rejected costume, and have him jam his fist wrist deep into apizzaboys asshole...
R.I.P. Son.  

Apizzaboy:  We're not talking about me anymore are we?

Butcher:  Yeah kid.  This is totally about you.  And then two others guys come and popped that lil virgin cherry and take your shit.
that's what happened right?

APizzaboy:  ...    

Butcher:  Well, that's too bad.  Let me get my keys I'll drive you back to work.

APizaboy:  I'm so high...
Tarah Nova
Post June 2nd 2016, 12:51 am by Tarah Nova
First Generation Killer--SHOWDOWN#1

[Earlier Today]

People chatting and car horns going off--it was a busy day in Denver, Colorado but to Tarah Nova, It was a perfect day. This whole week has been perfect for her since winning the Specialists Championship by pinning ‘Aquaman’ aka Cloud at Triple Threat. It made her feel like she could do anything she wanted again. Everyone around Tarah saw the spark in her eyes, the skip in her step and the fire in her soul return when she lifted that Championship over her head. But that was Saturday Night and Wednesday was today. Tarah was walking her Corgi named Doc down the sidewalk with Cailin by her side. They we’re speaking about life and their matches this week. That was their lives were mainly. It was always Eat, Sleep, Wrestle and it was the same everyday for them. So with a smile on Tarah’s lips, she look through her sunglasses at Cailin, “So hows this week for ya?”

Cailin sighed, “Other than Sheridan’s nonstop talk about German Efficiency--?”

“What is that even? She rants about it all the time but I don't know what it is.” Tarah said, shaking her head as she watched Doc in front of her.  

“I don't think anyone knows what it truly is.” The Texas blonde laughed before continuing, “Other than her, Angela spoke up a bit but Silence is well--Silent and Your favorite future Niece-in-law, Veena hasn't been seen since we kicked her ass a few weeks ago.” It was Tarah’s turn to laugh.

“Okay one, Niece-in-law, Really? Ew, please don’t say that again. Ever.” The raven haired Vixen shook her head as they walked,“And two, what I tell ya. These second generation vixens just don't know anything. I mean they have people guiding them along through this company--basically holding their hands and what do they do?” Tarah lifted up her sunglasses and looked at Cailin.

“Fuck it up?” Cailin questioned, chuckling.  

A smirk ran acrossed Tarah’s lips, “I was going to say “Nothing” but Yeah, they fuck up big time. God, I hate those kind of people.” With being said,  they continued to walk till they got to little local dog park. Tarah looked down at her happy Corgi and unhooked him, letting him run till his tiny legs took him to the other Dogs. Noticing the odd look on her best friends face, Cailin smiled at Tarah.

“So what you gonna go with Grace Izumi?”

“Simple, Ivy--” The Leader slid her sunglasses back on over her eyes again, “I’m going to ruin her.”
---
[Later that night,12:30am, Tarah is sitting on her hotel bed with Doc sleeping by her leg and the Specialists Championship laying across her lap. With a smile on her lips, Tarah hit the record button and started to speak out loud.]

I know this is days late but---I did it. I became first Vixen to ever hold both The Vixens Championship and The specialists Championship. I made history like I said I would. I prove to everyone that I am the Leader of this Division and now that I have the Specialists Championship around my waist, I am not going let go of this belt for a long time. For five long and painful months, I had to claw my way back to the top. I pushed and shoved my way back and I can finally say I have proven you all wrong. I basically shish kabobed Aquaman that night in order to take hold of what was rightfully mine from the start. Now this division finally knows who's in control. See, a leader doesn't need to wear a crown to know who's at the head of the pack. But as much as I'm happy that I have won and wanted to share with the world--I'm not going to do that. I'm not going to rub it into everyone's faces because that's not my style. Nah, I'm not going to do that this week--It's just too soon. Yeah, this week Is all focused on Grace Izumi, the younger sister to the former eaw elitist GI Styles. Lord, this might be the hardest match I ever had in EAW.

Oh who am I kidding,  this is a piece of cake...

Ah! Finally, I get to meet you, Grace. Now before I get started, I need to get something off my chest. Yeah, I'm going to say this once and only once-- It pains me to see second generation vixens in this division. It shakes me to the bone to see girls like you and Veena walk the same hallways as your family members have done for you. Do you want to know why it saddens me? It's because I and the other vixens have to watch as you drag your family name through the mud and the grime. Vixens like you ruin the memory that your brother left behind but no matter. I know living in your brother's Shadow isn't the reason why you came to EAW. You want to make a name for yourself but the thing is you can't do that. Just like you wanting to dominate this division, it won't happen--not for you anyway. No people like you are meant to be ruled and conquered over by people like me. Oh but I know you won't take this lying down and I was hoping you wouldn't because that's the fun in that? It's none at all. Grace, to tell you the truth I love fighting. I love wrestling in that ring. See unlike you I have the drive and the charisma to dominate--and you, Grace, will only be able to dream about it. The bittersweet part of this whole “second generation vixen” thing is that you and the others have these great mentors to learn from but instead of listening to them, you do nothing but stand there. You don’t learn. You don’t work to be like them OR better! Vixens who walk in the footsteps like your brother GI Styles or Like Rey’s aunt, Kendra Shamez. Those wrestlers that came before you were the best ever but this generation of wrestlers make me cringe because they don't know anything about fighting. All you want to do is become Champions but before that will ever happen, you must learn to wrestle. God, It kills me. I mean why do Vixens like you give up these opportunities to become these weapons. Grace to be completely honest, I know if I had an older brother who was a wrestler, I would be learning from him each day but no, I had a retired female wrestler who I learned my ways from. See that's the difference from a Vixen learning from family and a Vixen learning from a teacher. The Teacher will push you till you learn everything they know plus some. With my Teacher, Madam Vega, She taught me how to control my emotions, to focus on one thing and one thing only and that's the opponent in the match--and this was even before I touched a ring. The first six months with her, all I learned was respect, control and focus. [Tarah smirked at the camera] And I bet anything that's somethings you need to learn, isn't it? You need to learn how to control everything in that ring or you're going to end up staying at the bottom of this division. I mean go ahead if you want to learn movesets,  finishers and submissions but at the end of the day, the winner is the one who was in control.

All in all, Grace, when Showdown begins I'm going to go all out in our match. I'm going to show you who better first generation or second generation.  I'm also going to show you who has control of this match from the first bell to the very end. Dominating and controlling come second nature to me and I'm not going to let a second-generation Vixen like you take control of the Best Vixen in this Division--yours truly. So come Saturday, I'm going to have you wishing you paid attention in wrestling school. At Triple Threat I made history and on Showdown I'm going to make history again by beating you down to match and making you my 17th victim. If you don’t know yet, Grace, I don't threatened. Your time in EAW is coming to an end.

Believe that.

[Tarah winks at the camera on her laptop before closing it, ending the stream.]
Victor Maero
Post June 2nd 2016, 12:30 am by Victor Maero
I'm sorry?

Oz sits in the center of an abandoned cabin with weeds and tree roots growing in and around it. Oz sits on a pristine white chair in the center of the room. He is wearing an Eclipse Diemos shirt and sweatpants, his missing eye is covered with an eyepatch. He smiles and rubs his hands together.

Oz: “Let’s get straight to the point. Luke Reign. You realize Tin Man has said ALL of that stuff before right? You didn’t deny it before, so why now? Plus, “You have a crap ton of things wrong about me tons, but I won’t tell?” That’s literally the five year old's defence, I should know, I live with a bunch.”

Oz giggles and stands on top of his chair. He stretches his arms and begins to speak again.

Oz: “You know why Tin Man is also called “The Doctor?” Because he’s a doctor. He’s literally talked about his doctorates TO YOU. Let me try and phrase that in Luke Reign.”

Oz checks his surroundings before continuing.

Oz: “He’s a fucking doctor.”

Oz shuts his eyes and raises his arms. After a few seconds with this defencive posture he opens his eyes. He glances around and sighs before continuing.

Oz: “So you’re so spooky now? Where did that come from? Is that a jab at us? I can’t really tell. You kill people? Why? Tin Man has an actual reason, you know, then wasting their lives? But you just SAY you kill people, for no reason I might add. Remember when Tin Man said “citation needed?” Yeah, that.”

Oz shrugs and hops off the chair. He strolls around the room cheerfully as he speaks.

Oz: “There’s something you don’t understand. I’m not just an accessory, I’m not just something Tin Man keeps on his belt like a scalpel. I’m my own person. However close Tin Man and I are has nothing to do with you. So I clearly do not and should not scare you.”

Oz picks a flower from the overgrowth and sniffs it.

Oz: “Tin Man’s name is pronounced like “Marrow” by the way. Not Mario or however you said it. Just a tip so you don’t get your butt handed to you by a eleven-year-old in the future.”

Oz pulls a lighter from his pocket and sparks it. He lights the flower in his hand on fire and smiles brightly as it disintegrates in his hand.

Oz: “Real question. Why would anyone go into your house without permission? Do they eat your porridge too? Whatever, I guess you just really wanted to be a knock off Maero.”

Oz shudders and winces.

Oz: “It’s so weird to use that name. Tin Man, Tin Man, Tin Man.”

Oz’s usual happy smile returns.

Oz: “Much better! Anyway. Let’s wrap this up, I don’t have much else to say.”

Oz giggles and rolls up his sleeve. Under it is a nozzle, he pulls on a previously unseen lever and a fire begins to shoot out. Oz hums to himself as he engulfs the whole building in flames. He begins walks outside and looks back at the burning building. He smiles brightly and skips off into the night singing to himself.

Oz: “Baa, baa, black sheep, have you any wool? Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full! One for the master, one for the dame, and one for the little boy who lives down the lane.”

The song repeats as the scene fades to black.
The Black Prince
Post June 1st 2016, 11:37 pm by The Black Prince
Do you believe in miracles? Do you believe in magic? I ask this because there is a man that's a walking miracle right now and his name is JJ Silva. Now, Silva throughout the course of this week there the one thing you have really ever talked about when it comes between you and I, is winning this post rampage match. You do realize that match is solely based on luck and it had NOTHING to do with skills and yet you come out here week in and week out being proud of the fact that you have won a little battle royal. I mean I get it boy, you've won a battle royal, and now you have the opportunity to go on and challenge piffy boy for this New Breed Championship. I match you will go on to lose but hey I mean everyone needs something that can help them sleep at night. You see JJ Silva, I don't see why you think in your head that you winning Post Rampage bothers me in the slightest, after that match it hasn't effected me in the slightest. I have gone on and made impact after impact and it has gotten to the point that there is a target on my back because they hate me. Just like you, they hate me because I'm successful, they hate me because I didn't come up with them in little bingo halls, sewers, earning my dues or whatever the case may be. People like you are envious of me because during my life I have been given everything that I have ever wanted. Shoes, cars, custom made suites, penthouses, alcohol, men, you name I have gotten it one way or the other. People like you hate me because I'm made of money and while I have been living up the high life not giving an ounce of care for the world, you have been struggling day to day trying to "survive" and maybe that's what it was that gave you that edge to win that match. You knew how to survive...but I other hand have a different theory. I have blessed you with the opportunity of winning post rampage, the match that you are SO PROUD of winning like little boy being proud of getting his first B+ after having a track record of failing at everything you do! BUT REGARDLESS OF THAT ONE SINGLE ACCOMPLISHMENT, YOU STILL AND WILL ALWAYS BE A FAILURE! It's in your blood, it's in your DNA and you can believe or not but no matter how many times when things finally goes your way, your own flaws will be the sole reason why your hard work will all be for nothing. It's by design for you and people like you to fail and despite you have gotten a few wins or what you believe are wins over me in the past. Still hasn't resulted much of anything, you couldn't even take advantage of the fact that you had your irrelevant boys in Chris Elite and Eclipse Diemos and the stupid bitch Cailin Dillion and rise with them to prominence and success that they have each of them had the chance to taste....well Cailin and Diemos had some success but you and Chris Elite are two peas and a pod. You both are failures and it amuses me how you try to crack jokes on him, belittle him just to sooth your ego. You use Chris Elite as an escape so you won't have to go home and look in the mirror and ask yourself at night, why I can't be as good looking, talented, charismatic as The Black Prince, Angelo.  You ask yourself every single day on why you can't be as good and as successful as Eclipse Diemos or Cailin? You and Chris need to realize that some people are just born to be pathetic losers who are even lucky to even be born to begin with! To me through my eyes, you are made to be stepping stones, right now I don't even see you as a credible competitor! You need to wake up boy that you're just a failure, a loser and it doesn't matter how many times you win, you are bound to FAIL! AND THAT IS WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN AT DYNASTY BECAUSE I'M GOING TO TEAR YOUR ENTIRE WORLD APART AND PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE!!! 

JJ Silva, you need to realize that you're nowhere near my level, no matter what you have done in the past, no matter how many meaningless victories you have required. You have yet reached the upper echelon that I and I alone resides in, hell you should be bowing to me, kissing my ass, sucking my dick right now for giving you this attention. What motivates me is that I have a chance to break you. Once and for all I can write the final chapter in this made up rivalry that you have concocted in your brain, and at the end of this little story Silva, it won't go the way you envisioned it. Actually it's going to take this familiar turn that you should get use to by now and that's getting OH SO CLOSE to cinching your way to immortality and relevance, just to be snatched away from you just when you have your fingertips just BARELY grazing the prize that you want so badly. If anything I should be a victim in this sad little tale of yours because people like you look at me as a threat, which rightfully you should. But I can't even spend my time on social media tweeting without stupid men like you trying to get your little 10 seconds of fame. You have spent your life trying to be me Silva and now I'm making your dreams come true by offering you a chance at greatness. But it's going to be sad as I beat you in front of the people who gives a damn about you and strip you of your manhood, I'm going to strip you of your dignity and all that will be left is what's been there from the beginning and that's a pathetic, worthless, insignificant loser that the only thing that's left for you to do is to just end it all. What I want you to do after I beat the living shit out of you Silva is to go back to your hotel room, get a razor blade, get some pills and I want you to self inflict yourself with many cuts as you can to ease way the pain. I want you to guzzle down those drugs and alcohol that you have to erase the memory of your pathetic life and what it has come to. JJ Silva I want you to realize how worthless you are and that nobody in this world wants you or wants to see you succeed because you're simply not good enough to live. Only then in the first time in your life that you could do right in your life is by simply disappearing because lets face it, you're entire life has been built upon failures upon failures and it amuses me to see you have that string of hope that one day you could actually be something in life. When you mention about a throne, HA WHAT THRONE DO YOU HAVE SON!? No, you don't have a damn thing, the throne that you are referring to is my pedestal of greatness. That throne is like the moon and it reminds me of this little story that involves a money and the moon. This money has always dreams about going to the moon that he spends most of his nights gazing at the moon, fantasizing of what could have been. The only time he feels at peace is when he dreams about being on the moon but when he wakes up from that paradise he lives his days being miserable realizing that the possibility of that dream to be realize is slim to none. But just like you Silva, one night that monkey had enough of toiling his days being miserable. That night he did whatever he thought possible to reach to what he believed to be his. But every desperate attempt he has made to reach the moon has failed and he was left sobbing until he notices a pond. Once he looked at his reflection he notices the moon in it and suddenly that monkey jumped into the pond and drowned. What you have to realize Silva is that you can fantasize about being on that throne that you talk about but that's it. All you can do at this point is just to dream about the success that you could have obtained, but couldn't because of your lack of talent. And that's the true reason what sets us apart and not only just you and I but you share that with all the talents here in EAW. The thing that sets me apart from you and everyone else is simply, class. I was born into power, I was born into success and no matter how much the other guy has to work hard, I barely have to lift a finger to get what I want. Which is why we are here right now Silva, you must have worked so hard to even get this opportunity to go to Pain For Pride and be apart of that ladder match that can change the course of your career and possibly change on how people view you. While someone like me who just returned, who in your mind hasn't done much of anything but failed time and time again. But yet I was GIVEN the same opportunity like you Silva. But as you try so hard to reach that goal, to reach that throne you're in danger of drowning and that's the point where you have arrived. I know it hurts you stupid, sorry son of a bitch and I have tried many times to save you but you won't listen. Now it's my turn to bring down the curtain on this sad sorry tale of yours and put an end to all of it and you can muster up all the fighting spirit, the skill that you think you have to oppose me. But there is one thing for certain Silva that YOUR FANG CAN'T REACH ME. YOU, NOR ANYONE ELSE IN THIS WORLD CAN POSSIBLE REACH ME BECAUSE I'M THAT OF A GOD AND YOU CAN ONLY DREAM OF BEING WHERE I'M AT! 

The only thing that you've said that has peaked my interest is you asking who the real Angelo is. It's funny because I have looked into the mirror and asked myself that time and time again when my parents disowned me, when they took away my inheritance and for once I knew what it was like to be like everyone else. That feeling, that despair nearly killed me but when I looked into my own reflection. I asked who the hell I am and it fucking dawned on me on who EXACTLY IS ANGELO, THE BLACK PRINCE IS! And this is what I have came up with, my name is Angelo, there is no one IN THIS DAMN GALAXY THAT IS ABOVE ME! Aside from the partying, the drugs, the alcohol, being on countless magazines, being the forefront of social media and pop culture, when you dig and dig and reach my core. YOU WILL SEE THAT I AM A MAN THAT IS OBSESSED WITH POWER, I AM A MAN THAT IS OBSESSED WITH MONEY, FAME, ETC. I NEED THE ATTENTION, I'm so obsessed with it that I even took over the empire that my family has spend eons on building and claimed it as my own! I am the end all be all of things, I am what's right with this world and I am what's right with EAW! Imagine, if I'm willing to destroy my family, the ones that are expected to be there for me through think and thin and love me unconditionally no matter what, just to ensure my survival and my way of life to remain in tact. Then imagine what I'm willing and going to do to you Silva, you may believe that you're this battle tested warrior that can survive whatever that's thrown your way but I'm going to crack your armor and open you up and show you how vulnerable you are. So I hope I'm able to please you by actually giving a fuck about this little battle that has consumed your life. But you got your wished, and usually I would say this is sad. But in reality I'm sure people won't mind seeing me stain the ring with your blood and your pride broken. This match isn't just any ordinary match, this match is more than just a simple qualification match. You're stepping inside the ring with the only true legend. THE TRUE MAIN EVENTER  and this match, I have garnered attention because I'm in it. The world is watching Silva, you can use whatever sport analogy you want to use to express the importance of this match. But thing that will remain the same is that you will do what you have been doing ever since you were born into this world and that's choke when the pressure is at it's highest and when everything is on the line. You are in for a treat because you will see how a real man, A REAL CHAMPION IN ME GETS THE JOB DONE! The main lesson that I'm going to instill into you Silva is that you will think twice, to ever build up the courage to mess with me. And I hope everyone who is watching that's involved in these qualification matches, because once I make it into the CITV Ladder match, they may as well just throw in the towel and hand that briefcase to me. So for those who share the same mindset as JJ Silva, then you're going to get the same treatment that I'm going to give Silva at Dynasty and I promise you, it ain't going to be pretty. All of this, the things that you have spent your life working towards to be considered the best that has ever done will be for nothing and I will succeed where you have failed. Silva, if you're going to hate me then hate me because I'm everything that you wish you could be. Don't hate me because you're a pathetic loser that was born into a damn dirty family that was born to struggle, that was born to lay down and serve guys like me. Once the dust settles, I'm going to ease your pain and put you to rest. Never mess with a man whose shoes are worth more than you, and that's a message from The Greatest Star that currently resides in EAW!
TLA
Post June 1st 2016, 11:35 pm by TLA
The camera cuts to TLA standing next to a 3 inch action figure of Chris Elite wearing a t-shirt that says "life sized".

Come on Lil Chris. I’m not a good guy. I’m not a bad guy. I’m yo papi. I’m just that old school ese vato reppin’ the 305 on route to the grandest Pain for Pride of all time! Up in Miami so quick that they shuttin’ out Chris Elite cuz he just too slow. I ain’t a good guy Chris, I’m a good wrestler and that’s that shit you do know. Nah you ain’t even just know that, you know that yo boi be a great wrestler got Hall of Fame written all over this face. Climb on up into mi cabeza Lil Chris and you gonna get fucked up worse than you do in yo own lil safe space. Cuz Chris you ain’t even needed to tell me you don’t listen to these fans. Shiiiit that’s that shit that’s shit I do know. We all know Chris, we all know how you come out here each and every week actin’ like a big shot, actin’ like you bad no matter how many times you get yo ass whipped. And it’s been a lot. Y’all get yo ass whipped then you come out the next week actin’ like you completely forgot and actin’ better than everyone else like you have brain damage and can’t remember the asskicking you just took. Respect tho, cuz I admire that hustle, but dawg it’s clear you ain’t listen to no one but the imaginary friends up inside tu cabeza.

We done known each other a long ass time. We fought dozens and dozens of times all around the world and Chris Elite ain’t yet to find a single friend. He is forever alone and none of the fans give a fuck about him and he don’t give a fuck about them cuz he is too busy rubbing ice on his nipples in an attempt to make his dick shrink any smaller than it already is. But his attempts are just as futile as his attempts to convince anyone that he is the most talented man in the squared circle, cuz we just saw him get his ass whipped by Mexican Samurai on Showdown and blew his Interwire Championship shot worse than the Thunder blew game 7.

But y’all had a good match, and y’all for once said some smart shit Lil Chris. You showed a rare moment of self realization when you realized you ain’t a hero. You realized you don’t give a fuck about what the fans think about you. The problem being most of them think of you completely different than you think of yourself but yo at least you are being yourself. The thing be tho dawg. So am I. You wanna say that I’m just playin’ a role, playin’ the hero, suckin’ up to the fans. Nawh dawg, I’m just keepin’ it real, keepin’ it honest, for the first time in a long time I got my head on straight and my eyes set on that prize. I am who I am and this Fanta be comin’ along for the ride.

Did you know Fanta was invented by the Nazis? I will have to share some with Sheridan the next time we chill out in the Vixens locker room. After I win the Cash in the Vault briefcase I will fill it with Fanta and go crowd surfin’ until the Fanta done spill over and the entire crowd sips they fill. We up in the Sun Life Stadium gettin’ some of that sun, and livin’ that life, and we give no fucks how you gonna tell us to live it. Cuz we livin’ up our dreams, and there ain’t no room for haters in dreams. And when you live yo dream, yo haters they ain’t gonna follow you out of ‘em and imma make sure of that.

But I ain’t gonna end it. I ain’t got no aspirations to that. We gonna do this for life you and I. We gonna beef until the end of motherfuckin’ time until Steroid Dawg the Sixth is dead and buried, and Chris Elite has to try to ride up the ladder at Pain for Pride 60 on his wheelchair to win Cash in the Vault. But when he does, TLA gonna trip him up with his cane, the Swag Stick makin’ that comeback and send him down so hard that not even Life Alert can save him.

Chris Elite say that TLA ain’t got that touch no more, but Lil Chris only got that touch that Big Mike likes. He perfected that touch each and every night yo. But when it comes to steppin’ in the ring against La Pantera Sexual, Lil Chris gonna find out that not only do TLA still got the touch yo girl like, he goes harder in that ring than any man in EAW. Ain’t nobody can match my heart. Ain’t nobody can match my determination. Ain’t nobody can hit harder and fly higher, cuz yo boi keep it high erryday. Imma blaze one up and blaze you up in that Piff Fumador style. Cuz Gucci is free and so is TLA and first things out we ain’t lost a step. Step on up that ladder talkin’ shit the whole way like he do. Imma throw down cuz Chris Elite gonna learn that he fallin’ into that trap of just sayin’ shit ain’t good enough. Gonna let he actions speak as if they ain’t been speakin’ for him for a long ass time. Cuz he words they became meaningless a long looooooong time ago. Ain’t nobody listenin’, but rest assured dawg. When TLA be up in that ring, they all gonna be watchin’. And when yo boi be steppin’ up farther than ever before steppin’ up Mile High and lightin’ the city of Denver on fire with errything that I spit… you gonna burn with em all. I can’t even say I’m exposin’ you dawg cuz you been exposed so many times before, this gonna be more like a re-expose. Like a porn star who just about to star in her 50th movie. Y’all done seen it all before, but if you a fan you might as well tune in.

Cuz we gonna see if Chris Elite can put the mad dawg down. The old dawg that always be learnin’ new tricks, cuz the definition of insanity yo. Can’t keep doin’ the same shit. Chris Elite been doin’ the same shit for years and years, he feel like the same old dawg I been pinnin’ to the mat last June. Cuz the years done flown by and Chris Elite still actin’ like a young boy, I say ship he ass off to Japan and let him be a real young boy. Cuz around here he ain’t foolin’ no one. Ye they been watchin’. They been watchin’ for years since y’all started, they know. They know all about you, all about how long you been at this, and they know how long them world champs been at this. They know age just be a number, but TLA got yours and you gonna find out just what that number be, when TLA hits that good ol Mexican Destroyer and puts yo bitch ass down for the 1… 2… 3.

Steroid Dawg appears and bites down on the Chris Elite action figure shattering it into a dozen pieces.
Azumi Goto
Post June 1st 2016, 11:30 pm by Azumi Goto
May 30th
Okinawa, Japan

(Scene opens at a mall as people are enjoying their shopping spree as Re:Re by Asian Kung Fu Generation lightly plays in the background. The camera pans downwards as we see Azumi, her younger sister Sakuya and Nasir all together. Azumi and Sakuya have a certain spring in their step both are happy as they continue to window shop. Nasir on the other hand is a carrying all the bags.)

Nasir: Hey Azumi, Sakuya. Can we sit down for a little while?

(The sisters turn back towards Nasir who is struggling to catch up.)

Azumi: Sure.

Sakuya: I don’t mind.

------------------------------------
(Scene Transition to Azumi and Nasir sitting at a table talking to each other.)

Azumi: So what do want to do afterwards. I’m thinking we head back home for a little while and then I’ll show you the neighborhood then we could train a little. Everyone is upping their skills and my small in-ring skills advantage is slowly fading.

Nasir: Just remember not to push yourself too hard.

Azumi: Yeah. Thanks for the advice.

(They continue to talk until Sakuya enter the scene holding a tray with three sundaes. She places the tray on the table and grabs a chair to sit down.)

Sakuya: So love birds. What are you talking about?

Azumi: Nothing much. (She grabs a sundae and starts eating but stops when her phone begins to ring). Hello…...Hey Erica……...No don’t worry I’m not busy at all…...It’s the first day of free time I was given so I thought I would show Nasir around Okinawa……...yeah the schedule screwed all the plans I had but atleast my parents were impressed with him……...Yeah, they were really impressed. So did you get any info for this week's matches………….really, Haruna………..on Dynasty. Yeah I was given tickets to Ottawa for my return trip. I guess they wanted to have a that Joshi vs Joshi match………Yeah I’ll see you at the Ottawa airport.

------------------------------------
Date: June 1st

(Azumi is at a gym working out for her upcoming match. Putting everything she’s got into her strikes. She stops and heads toward her bag and takes out her cell phone.)

Azumi: Good morning Haruna. So how’s everything going for you? You know training and all that. Well mine is going pretty good. Finally that moment the match that the entire Joshi Wrestling Fan base wanted is happening. Haruna Sakazaki “The Pride Of Vixens Division” vs  Azumi Goto “The Queen Of Puroresu”. You talked about my in-ring ability, but really I think I say the same thing about you. I really mean this Haruna, you have been on my list of hopeful opponents since you started the whole “Lady HARUNA” thing. But all of that is behind us. I mean you aren’t the same wrestler and I am certainly not the same. You see Haruna, you talk about cleaning this division. But why do that ? When you could concentrate on PFP9. Sure I believe in competition over looks at times but remember Haruna this isn’t the same division that was last year. So why are talk about cleaning it now? Is it because people are losing interest in you? Is it because Joshi like Myself and Stephanie are showing people what an actual Joshi is instead of the what you been showing off? ANSWER ME HARUNA!!

Joshi Puroresu. It’s what Women's Wrestling can be like if it chooses the path of Competition over Looks. I remember when I saw Mach Fumiake and Jackie Sato for the first time when I started training. The absolute legends of the Joshi world. I remember staying up to 10 at night as a little girl and I saw Miss. Manami on TV. Haruna, you need to learn something and that’s what being a Joshi is all about. I know what it means. It means to strive towards an era. Where Women’s Wrestling can stand equal to next to the Men. It means to strive to be equal in mind, look and skill. Being a Joshi means to be a warrior, a warrior who the world can’t break down. A woman who pushes toward greatness.

You want the true form. You want the other Azumi. Fine, but if I end up hurt you to the point where you wrestle anymore then don’t blame me for ending this “change”. You want Azumi Goto at her most horrifying state. Fine. Miss. Haruna Sakazaki, your wish has been granted. I wanted her to stay away until I get a title match but since you want it. YOU CAN HAVE IT.

One more thing. Sure when I got here, I accepted the fact that I was going to be called a “Vixen” and now I’m being called a “Real Vixen” but at heart I consider myself a Wrestler, a Queen. THE QUEEN OF PURORESU. If this division is a machine that keeps running then I’m the part whose doing their own thing.

Haruna. This Friday I’m going to teach you what it means to be a Joshi. Get Ready. Class is in Session this Friday.
Post June 1st 2016, 11:13 pm by Guest
BATTLEGROUND PROMO #1

The Reckoning

Mareo If you think I am going to let you win on Battleground you are sure as hell wrong. I am sure as hell going to break you and beat you to a bloody pulp. Because our match on Battleground will be a war you have a crap ton of things wrong about me but I wont tell you. You are like one of those guys who proclaims they will win but dont. Dont get my wrong Mareo I might be wrong about what I just said. But that Is my personal opinion of you.

Your are going to feel my wrath Mareo you say your are going to end me and calling me a cardboard cut out? Who the fuck are you calling me that? I am Luke Fucking Reign. I will be the man who ends you on Battleground although you call me a cardboard cut out wrestler how come I am facing you on Battleground this week HUH?!

Once I am done with you on Battleground Mareo You will be nothing but a bloodied broken body with me standing on top of you the victor. I kind of consider me loosing but that wont happen. I sure as hell wont let that happen. Mareo You call yourself "The Doctor"? I dont consider you that I think of you as a guy who likes to murder and hurt people. You call your self twisted? You and your child of yours Oz and your Scapel. Those two things wont stop me from destroying you.

End of Chapter I

-The Camera Fades to a dark forest which contains creepy cabin-

EAW Promoz! - Page 21 Creepy_cabin_by_spex84-d836duu

CHAPTER II
ALL HOPE IS GONE

Ah back again I see. Do you worthless Pieces of Shit want to hear my Verses of pain? Or do you want to READ MY MIND?! If you Just want to hear what I say than come on in to my nice house.

-Luke Walks in to his house and sits in his rocking chair-

You see those Knifes on that wall over there?

- The Camera Fades to the knifes on the wall In Luke's Cabin-

Those are the knifes I use to murder People with. I enjoy murdering people fuels my satisfaction whenever I visit here and I see people sneak in to my house without my permission. One girl decided to sleep here without my permission. Guess what I did? I chased after her in the woods she tripped and I killed her. Did you enjoy this? I guess not But if you do then come Visit me People are dieing to come here now get out of my house before you are next.

-Luke Reign Grabs a knife and smiles-

Mareo Your Reckoning Has come.

You will fear me.

You Will be beaten to a bloody Pulp

You will be Destroyed

YOU WILL BURNNNNN!

Luke laughs as the camrea fades to black
Tyler Parker
Post June 1st 2016, 10:17 pm by Tyler Parker
Your career ended some time ago and you've held onto every shred of what it used to be for the past year. You said it yourself that a part of you died and for the past year or so, you've been ITCHING to get back at me for humiliating you, you've been GRITTING YOUR TEETH to take back what I've stolen from you but you and I both know that you're BLUFFING. You're not going to do anything to me, you're not going to take anything back because there's nothing for you to take back. The shreds you've held onto is what was left of your career and you're not going to rectify your loss. You've tried to revive that part of yourself that died, you've tried to restart your career but for the past year or so, you've held onto nothing. You've aged and you've declined. You've been a shred of who you used to be and you have me to blame for that. Systematically, I left you with nothing to hold onto. You're nothing but flesh. After I ended your career, you struggled with living a normal life. You struggled with getting back to your feet. You struggled with everything. You couldn't even stare back at yourself because you were scared of what you'd see. You know what you would've saw? You would've saw a shred of what used to be Y2Impact. You would've saw a shell of your former self. You were so scared of yourself that you'd have panic attacks, you were so scared of yourself that you'd quiver at the sight of yourself, you were so scared of everything. You weren't alone though because for the past few years, you've had comfort in Heart Break Gal and she's been the one thing in your life that has kept you sane, she's been the one thing in your life that you've had. You care about her, huh? You care about her more than yourself? You care about her more than anything else? You'd do anything for her? You'd bend over backwards for her? You'd go through the ring of fire for her? You'd protect her? You'd support her? You'd defend her? You would? Sorry to say but Heart Break Gal cares more about herself than she cares about you. You talk about how Ares Vendetta made me a bitch but in your strained relationship, you've been Heart Break Gal's bitch. That's common knowledge in the locker room, the locker room knows that she's been using you, that she's been pulling the strings in your so-called relationship. You know how I know that? Because I know you and the Y2Impact I know actually thinks for himself. The Y2Impact I know speaks his mind even if no one agrees with him. The Y2Impact I know begs to no one. You aren't the Y2Impact I know. You're the bottom bitch in what is strictly business. You're The Machine that Heart Break Gal programmed. You're programmed to hate me for what happened to you. You're programmed to not think for yourself. You're not The Machine, you're her Machine. You're her tool. You're her bullet sponge. You'd do anything for her, you'd bend over backwards for her and you'd go through the ring of fire for her because that's what you were programmed to do. You were programmed to be her bitch. You were programmed to stop me but you're not going to stop me because you can't stop The Monster. Ares Vendetta couldn't stop me and neither could you. Roughly a year ago, I was on top with the World Heavyweight Championship and I was the Face of EAW. You know who I had to go through to get to the top? I had to go through Mr. DEDEDE. That was a hard task but one I knew I could do. You know what you couldn't do? Win a match against Mr. DEDEDE. You lost to Mr. DEDEDE twice, on two separate occasions, both with high risk and high reward. You think because you won the Grand Rampage that you're going to do what I couldn't do? I won the Unsanctioned Street Fight against Ares Vendetta. You don't know what it's like to be in the ring with him and you don't know what it's like to be in the ring with me because I've sharpened my technique and on Voltage? You're going to get SWALLOWED WHOLE AND EATEN ALIVE. You're not going to measure up to me and truthfully? It's disappointing. It's disappointing that you have fell so far from the top. It's disappointing that you CRUMBLED to your feet, NEVER to be taken seriously again. It's disappointing because you and I used to train together. You and I used to spare with each other, you and I used to be close to each other but then you STABBED ME IN THE BACK. You TWISTED THAT RUSTY KNIFE INTO MY SKIN. You left me out to BLEED AND DRY and because of that? I'm not going to apologize for what I do to you. I'm not going to apologize for stabbing you in the back like how you stabbed me in the back. I'm not going to apologize for twisting that rusty knife into your skin like how you twisted that rusty knife into my skin and I'm not going to apologize after I've left you out to bleed and dry on Voltage. Because of that? You'd have been much better off if you stabbed me in the heart.
Post June 1st 2016, 9:49 pm by Guest
And for the first time since coming back, I lost. Does that act as a chink in the armor for Drake and Jones to take advantage of? Does that reduce all of our hard work to rubble so that we’re back to where we started? I said that when I win the title that is now over my shoulder, that I would reinvent the tag division as I see fit and make it known that my name will be known as one of the greats. So If this title resembles a brush and the division a canvas, then what’s the point if I don’t reinvent myself as well into the image that I see fit. No, I lost this battle, but I would have lost this war if I grew content as a legend should always be on alert and thus should always go through trials to fend off his greatest threats. When I first stepped in the squared circle, it was a common sight to witness me lose every week no matter how vicious I was or how calculating I could be; I changed my perspective on things, took whatever opportunity that was in front of me no matter how minuscule, at some point it all changed and I became more legend than man. If it takes me to retrace my steps then so be it, if it takes me to reinvent myself once more to wipe Drake and Jones off the map then so be it. I can see their predatory smiles, they finally got one over us and now they're excited like a bunch of hyenas and they’re chasing us, but just know that we’re not running. I rise back up with my wounds still visible and I don’t look at the door when the pressure starts to show itself but I march forward and fight—and what a fight I have for Dynasty. This match might appear insignificant on a grand scale, but it will be the match that gets the ball rolling once more. It will allow us to pick up our momentum. This petty team can boast about being carnivores all they like, but what stands before us is a frightened team more akin to prey because they are well aware that we’re not going to give them the mercy so many crave after realizing they shouldn’t have stepped into the ring with us. That any match involving Cerberus is high stakes no matter what for any loss we suffer affects us severely, any win we take propels us to greater heights.

I lost but my spirit is not broken. Can the same be said for you Terry Chambers and Nemesis? Look around you and you can see that you’re a laughingstock, but does the fans mockery fuel you to prove them wrong or does it only cause you to sink quicker? Even the worst opportunist in the world knows just how big of an opportunity this is, so this is your stage, a single chance to change the perception about you that will always follow you around like a black mark if you don’t do something about it. Despite the predictable outcome, seeing how you react during our encounter makes things interesting. Because unlike Drake and Jones and perhaps even my partner, I don’t laugh at the thought of facing you, I understand that you are going to give it your all for the promise of redemption and a title shot if you do succeed. In the midst of an ongoing war against two of the best in the tag division to see who gets to rule it, you were in the sidelines trying to get our attention and now that you finally got it, you get to be the first obstacle we take down for us to rebuild ourselves. While I did say you have the chance to do the same, unfortunately you won’t get to see it come to fruition. I will show to you Terry why your embarrassment at Grand Rampage was not a surprise, but a performance which defines your mediocrity. I will show to you Nemesis why despite Terry not being up to par with most here in EAW, he doesn’t have you regress but rather put you firmly where you deserve as you’re just as lackluster as him. Opportunities come sparsely, but Dynasty will not be your night to capitalize on one. Fight not to win, but to improve so that you’re able to put up more of a fight the next time we’re slotted against each other. Anything other than that will be shortsighted and will ultimately cause your team to fall apart at a much quicker rate. Finally, I will show to Drake and Jones that even when it appears we are backed into a corner, it’s just us biding our time as we know what it feels like when the opponent finally wins a battle and the anger that comes with it, but that we know how to win the war and deal the final crushing blow.
Brian Daniels
Post June 1st 2016, 9:43 pm by Brian Daniels
I fought, I "scratched", and I "clawed" --- and it wasn't enough. I wasn't able to grant my team a victory, and I let them down. There's no way around it, and I'm not going to use this as a platform to make excuses. It took a few chair shots, a couple of vicious maneuvers, and outnumbering to finally wear down the dragon, but they succeeded. You know what I'm not proud of? I'm not proud of being able to see through Drake and Jones deliberate ultimate intentions. They didn't want just a solid victory over the men who ripped their titles away. That's not even close--- they wanted to deliver a message that wasn't well received. It wasn't about the titles, it wasn't about the one victory over them, it was about their pride. What's left of Drake and Jones when their pride is threatened? They're left in shambles, and they become very desperate to retaliate. And now? It's Cerberus' turn to strike back, with a force you'll never see coming. We don't forget our losses, we remember, and we utilize the knowledge we're given to adapt. The two of us won't turn the blind eye as to what happened to our colleague; The Pizza Boy. There's an injustice to be made just once again, and we're not going to be the ones to fix the wrong. Do you know who is? The Pizza Boy. Go ahead, laugh, it's funny isn't it? The small underdog, who's looked down upon--- who would expect him to overcome the odds, right? The odds are stacked against him, aren't they? I don't believe you know what you've tampered with. The Pizza Boy puts his LIFE into this business, and he coveted that championship; just like we covet ours. And you expect to get away with such a crime? But no, it's not a crime... not under the circumstances of the match. You took advantage of the stipulation, you picked your moment, and you allowed your venom to sink deep within his veins. But that's where you made the mistake of tempting him--- and us. You have left us for dead, but you've never been able to pull the trigger. You've had the pistol aimed directly at our temples, and it's backfired every time. You didn't see us as a threat at all, you doubted our ability to work as a unit. You doubted The Pizza Boy's skills to survive in such a savage environment-- and you were wrong again.

We'll always survive, and we'll come out on top at the end of every war. We've been through several battles, and it's gone both ways. There's going to be an end to this, but to end, the beginning must have the middle. It began with winning the EAW Tag Team Championships, and we're going to remain to be seen with exactly those. But who dares threaten us? The division is as dry as a desert, there's real no true competition. I say that light kindheartedly, because there's honestly no other challenging tag team other than Drake and Jones. They are The Joker to our Batman, and it's made this dispute a lot more explosive. But there's always new hope, there's always potential--- and then you have the likes of The Tattooed Carnivores. I'm not too certain on how to approach these two, but I'll do it with ease. I'm not looking at a threat, I'm not looking at an alignment that's fearsome, I'm looking at two misfits banded together for their greater good. I mean, I don't think everyone remembers the days when Nemesis painted his body black and gold, because his inconsistency to compete in Elite Answers Wrestling hardly ever goes more than a few months, give or take a few. And Terry Chambers? The peak of his career was a cheap victory over Mr. DEDEDE, and defeating Starr Stan during his retirement tour. That's as exciting as his career gets, unless you want to acknowledge the fact that he was the fastest elitist to be eliminated from the Grand Rampage. I could consider the facts that at least when Cyclone and myself competed in that match, we at least won one of them. How much further do either of you expect to go in this business? I must admit, for certain people there is that time where you must realize, you're no good at what you're passionate about. It can be simply seen as giving yourself false hope. You can try, try again, and try harder the next time you fail, but it won't change a thing. There's realization, and there's fantasy--- and I suggest you both stop living in the fictional world; where the two of you believe there's potential to reign as Tag Team Champions while Cerberus reigns supreme. I've never been shy to force people back into the reality of this cruel world, because make pretend gets you nowhere in life, and that's simply the cold hard truth.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next