Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 1:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 1:45 pm

IMP WAS RIIIIIIIIGHT
I WAS RIIIIIIIIGHT

No sympathy from me. None of that "everyone makes mistakes" BS. It's common sense. Let this be an example that we're not going tolerate shit like this.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 1:47 pm

Uncharted wrote:
To repeat my sentiment from that other thread:

What the fuck is this website even?

Like, obviously most of us are sane adult (or young adult) human beings here, but this is shit is unimaginable.
don't get the wrong idea about this place. The majority here are good people, a couple of fuck-ups won't tarnish that.
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 2:25 pm

Tyler Parker wrote:
IMP WAS RIIIIIIIIGHT
I WAS RIIIIIIIIGHT

No sympathy from me. None of that "everyone makes mistakes" BS. It's common sense. Let this be an example that we're not going tolerate shit like this.
Somewhere I feel like Imp is writing one of those Edge "YOU WERE WRONG!" promos
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 3:07 pm

Water yall doing man :dahell:
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 3:45 pm

Wait...da fuck?!
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 5:06 pm

EAW is going back to webs and dropping the roster back down to 40. We need a cleanse.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 5:44 pm

Ashten Cross wrote:
EAW is going back to webs and dropping the roster back down to 40. We need a cleanse.
So a few people fuck up and we punished by going to back to Webs. y tre y
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 5:45 pm

Aren Mstislav wrote:
Ashten Cross wrote:
shut up aren don't you dare question based ashten's decision
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 5:48 pm

Carson Ramsay wrote:
Aren Mstislav wrote:
Ashten Cross wrote:
I will shit down your throat if you dare get snippy with me again.
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 6:11 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
Liam Catterson wrote:
The Thundering Heroine wrote:
We all do make mistakes. I think this applies to Bailey as well. 
Mistakes means doing our best not to commit them again. You'd think fucking up a marriage the first time would make Bailey learn, adding to the common sense that padeophilia is a big no to begin with.

It's obvious Bailey was perhaps a bit slutty or open to this stuff since four must have went to her for a reason, but to state she fucked up a marriage is BS to me. If some 15 year old online can cause your significant other to stray, it was never worth anything to begin with
It's not like Eden married my ex or anything. Otherwise I'd be rooting for Bailey...

But to be fair, Bailey herself should not be toying around with ANYONE she has not met in reality, let alone a married man. For all she knows, I could be some 80 year old pervert or someone ready to exploit her. This isn't a mistake from her, like I said if you did something by mistake, you won't do it again unless you are accident prone but that's a different kind of story. There was no mistake from either end. It's not like someone misclicked an image of their dick when they were meant to send something else. About time some people shape up in this place
Back to top Go down
Uncharted

Uncharted

Hailing From : Brooklyn, New York

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 7:09 pm

Liam Catterson wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Liam Catterson wrote:
The Thundering Heroine wrote:
We all do make mistakes. I think this applies to Bailey as well. 
Mistakes means doing our best not to commit them again. You'd think fucking up a marriage the first time would make Bailey learn, adding to the common sense that padeophilia is a big no to begin with.

It's obvious Bailey was perhaps a bit slutty or open to this stuff since four must have went to her for a reason, but to state she fucked up a marriage is BS to me. If some 15 year old online can cause your significant other to stray, it was never worth anything to begin with
It's not like Eden married my ex or anything. Otherwise I'd be rooting for Bailey...

But to be fair, Bailey herself should not be toying around with ANYONE she has not met in reality, let alone a married man. For all she knows, I could be some 80 year old pervert or someone ready to exploit her. This isn't a mistake from her, like I said if you did something by mistake, you won't do it again unless you are accident prone but that's a different kind of story. There was no mistake from either end. It's not like someone misclicked an image of their dick when they were meant to send something else. About time some people shape up in this place
This is such a funny visual to imagine. Some poindexter misclicking on his computer and going, "Oh gosh! That wasn't the math homework, it was a picture of my dangly bits!"
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 7:46 am

Aren Mstislav wrote:
Carson Ramsay wrote:
Aren Mstislav wrote:
Ashten Cross wrote:
I will shit down your throat if you dare get snippy with me again.
fight me you whore
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 10:24 am

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 Hanson_exploitable_fixed_fromright so we gonna make this an emoticon or what?
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 2:38 pm

Yal forget nudes/cybering was a regular thing in the Banks era.

But, we ain't kids anymore folks and those actions are unacceptable. Grow up. I've watched a lot of Law and Order SVU and I won't stand for this!!!
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 2:54 pm

Ashten Cross wrote:

as long as I make the cut...  :salute:
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 9:20 pm

Team DCW does not endorse these actions.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 EmptyMay 11th 2016, 3:34 pm

oh
my
god
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 EmptyMay 22nd 2016, 11:56 am

LMAO Scott.
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 EmptyMay 22nd 2016, 2:08 pm

:hhh:  :ha: that bailey/nige transcript tho
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2017, 12:49 pm

MTM wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
:banderas: When Impact figures out about what happened with his number one foe, I might not be in chat when he comes on I gotta witness this reaction so hopefully he expresses his BK reaction here.

Dark Demon's reaction to all this might exciting too due to RD. I'm also shocked about Nigey, but he isn't as entertaining since he doesn't have a foe like BK does in Impact, people probably only shocked too.

Edit: Was asked to add this, I decided to write over Bailey's facebook pic though, this isn't about her in any negative light, also BTW no one better annoy her. Brett Kennedy in the pic.

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 0GEOBzH

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 Giphy
:cena:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2017, 1:32 pm

Brian Daniels wrote:
MTM wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
:banderas: When Impact figures out about what happened with his number one foe, I might not be in chat when he comes on I gotta witness this reaction so hopefully he expresses his BK reaction here.

Dark Demon's reaction to all this might exciting too due to RD. I'm also shocked about Nigey, but he isn't as entertaining since he doesn't have a foe like BK does in Impact, people probably only shocked too.

Edit: Was asked to add this, I decided to write over Bailey's facebook pic though, this isn't about her in any negative light, also BTW no one better annoy her. Brett Kennedy in the pic.

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 0GEOBzH

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 Giphy
:dead: :dead: :drosedead: :drosedead:
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2017, 1:59 pm

Brian Daniels wrote:
MTM wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:

:book:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3