Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 9:05 am

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 43JnKbm

whelp, some people never learn
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 9:13 am

And so ends this long, sordid melodrama.
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 9:48 am

Sheridan Müller wrote:
Who gives a fuck about paedophiles and dick pics Shane O Mac is back.
HERE COMES THE MONEYYYYYYYYY

(Money talks)

HERE COMES THE MONEY!

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEYYYYYYYYYYYY
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 9:52 am

The Thundering Heroine wrote:
Sheridan Müller wrote:
Who gives a fuck about paedophiles and dick pics Shane O Mac is back.
HERE COMES THE MONEYYYYYYYYY

(Money talks)

HERE COMES THE MONEY!

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEYYYYYYYYYYYY
Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 L-1104_zpsd68e0838
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 10:01 am

My fucking tag partner of all fucking people. This is retarded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 10:33 am

What the fuck.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 11:13 am

Y2Impact wrote:
Aren Mstislav wrote:
I'd rather shit a brick than go through another Imp rant. Mostly cause they bore me now.
I wasn't going to comment on this, actually, but since you feel like throwing stones in your fragile glass house and being a fake-edgy crybaby who won't say shit in a public forum as opposed to a Skype group I'm almost certainly not in to defend myself, so do your fucking promos. Maybe that's why DDD picked Eclipse for KOE over you, you coddled POS wonderbread. Don't you EVER fucking talk to me like that.
Lel
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break Boy
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
The Heart Break Boy

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 11:17 am

Don't get sad and beat yourself up about this, Nigey/BK. We all have made our mistakes. We just live and learn from them then make better choices. We all know youre good people. Keep your head up, my dudes.
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 11:21 am

The Heart Break Boy wrote:
Don't get sad and beat yourself up about this, Nigey/BK. We all have made our mistakes. We just live and learn from them then make better choices. We all know youre good people. Keep your head up, my dudes.
Well spoken sentiments. We all do make mistakes. I think this applies to Bailey as well. I think we just all need to have a moment or two of reflection and move on.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 11:24 am

I am lowkey lost rn but from what I see and idk maybe i shouldn't have an opinion as i am still fairly new. lol
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 11:31 am

Aren Mstislav wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Aren Mstislav wrote:
I'd rather shit a brick than go through another Imp rant. Mostly cause they bore me now.
I wasn't going to comment on this, actually, but since you feel like throwing stones in your fragile glass house and being a fake-edgy crybaby who won't say shit in a public forum as opposed to a Skype group I'm almost certainly not in to defend myself, so do your fucking promos. Maybe that's why DDD picked Eclipse for KOE over you, you coddled POS wonderbread. Don't you EVER fucking talk to me like that.
Lel
In hindsight, I was a bit too harsh here for which I will apologize. I had just woken up and to my naked eye it was just perceived as you randomly shitting on me. It's all good. However, in closing:

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 11:40 am

Y2Impact wrote:
Aren Mstislav wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Aren Mstislav wrote:
Lel
In hindsight, I was a bit too harsh here for which I will apologize. I had just woken up and to my naked eye it was just perceived as you randomly shitting on me. It's all good. However, in closing:

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 Giphy
It's good. I'm gonna have to use that gif sometime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 11:43 am

No, they didn't make a mistake. They knew she was 15 years old and still did what they did, I'd show more sympathy to them if she had told them she was above the legal age and they didn't know she was underage but they did. If you willingly go and send your fucking dick to a minor, you deserve whatever happens to you and a ban from a website is them getting off lightly for this because probably any other site would have had them reported to the cops for that. Their behaviour is absolutely disgusting and especially Nigey's, the utter fact that he tried to get her to lie about what he did is appalling to me and it legitimately makes me sick that I actually considered him one of my best friends in e-feds for almost six years to know what he was really doing. Brett's behavior is equally disgusting. They're two grown men who knew exactly what the fuck they were doing with a 15 year old, if you actually defend this, you need a good long look in the mirror at yourself.

And that's not to say Bailey is innocent in any of this, she absolutely isn't because she herself knew what she was doing as well. I felt sorry for her when she told me in the summer what EOE was doing but since then, how many more people have done this with her? She brings it upon herself with the way that she acts and I've no doubt she asked for them, if only more of the conversations were posted before they sent the pictures (not that excuses brett or nigey for doing that shit). It blows my mind that she had to be forced by DDD to tell him that what happened here, those dates in those pictures are from last summer around the same time EOE did this shit and she wouldn't have told anybody unless DDD forced it out of her. Would any of us have even known that Eden did that shit if his wife didn't catch him? I doubt it. Hopefully all three are banned for life, because Bailey is going to keep on bringing this shit onto herself.

And btw, if any vixen is getting harassed by somebody like that, legal age or not, for the love of God either tell somebody on the board or more importantly, DDD. There were vixen that opted not to open up to what Eden was doing until after he left so for fucks sake, tell somebody who can do something about it.

Now I have to figure out what the fuck im gonna do with RD now that two matches are ruined and Ken doesn't wanna answer my 'did u get a keyboard' question, yay for me. fml.
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 11:46 am

Dark Demon wrote:
No, they didn't make a mistake. They knew she was 15 years old and still did what they did, I'd show more sympathy to them if she had told them she was above the legal age and they didn't know she was underage but they did. If you willingly go and send your fucking dick to a minor, you deserve whatever happens to you and a ban from a website is them getting off lightly for this because probably any other site would have had them reported to the cops for that. Their behaviour is absolutely disgusting and especially Nigey's, the utter fact that he tried to get her to lie about what he did is appalling to me and it legitimately makes me sick that I actually considered him one of my best friends in e-feds for almost six years to know what he was really doing. Brett's behavior is equally disgusting. They're two grown men who knew exactly what the fuck they were doing with a 15 year old, if you actually defend this, you need a good long look in the mirror at yourself.

And that's not to say Bailey is innocent in any of this, she absolutely isn't because she herself knew what she was doing as well. I felt sorry for her when she told me in the summer what EOE was doing but since then, how many more people have done this with her? She brings it upon herself with the way that she acts and I've no doubt she asked for them, if only more of the conversations were posted before they sent the pictures (not that excuses brett or nigey for doing that shit). It blows my mind that she had to be forced by DDD to tell him that what happened here, those dates in those pictures are from last summer around the same time EOE did this shit and she wouldn't have told anybody unless DDD forced it out of her. Would any of us have even known that Eden did that shit if his wife didn't catch him? I doubt it. Hopefully all three are banned for life, because Bailey is going to keep on bringing this shit onto herself.

And btw, if any vixen is getting harassed by somebody like that, legal age or not, for the love of God either tell somebody on the board or more importantly, DDD. There were vixen that opted not to open up to what Eden was doing until after he left so for fucks sake, tell somebody who can do something about it.

Now I have to figure out what the fuck im gonna do with RD now that two matches are ruined and Ken doesn't wanna answer my 'did u get a keyboard' question, yay for me. fml.
Just so you know, I can help you with RD if Ken is unavaliable. I'm sure others will step in as well. So on that front at least we should be good.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 11:55 am

Dark Demon wrote:

This 10000%

we'll talk about RD later on too btw
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 12:15 pm

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 35bca40

I leave for dinner and everything has gone to shit.

Fuckin dropkicks.
replace dinner with 4 hours of sleep and that me

holy fucking shit
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 12:16 pm

Jason Cage wrote:
My fucking tag partner of all fucking people. This is retarded.

:cena: Now you know how it feels like for your partner to get fired from out of no where.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 12:36 pm

Wow I can't even put into words, the disappointment i have for some people here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 12:36 pm

Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 12:42 pm

We all do make mistakes. I think this applies to Bailey as well. 
Mistakes means doing our best not to commit them again. You'd think fucking up a marriage the first time would make Bailey learn, adding to the common sense that padeophilia is a big no to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 12:46 pm

The Heart Break Boy wrote:
I agree with the sentiments of HBB's post, while adding that the swift, drastic action taken by DDD last night was the right choice as well as the only choice. Nigey, Brett, if either of you check this thread for shiggles, know that I like you both but I support you getting sacked. Do not err like this again, for as it's been said, you guys actually got off pretty lightly. DDD not taking this any further than he did was an act of mercy that many, many of us would not have chosen to take. Take your get out of jail free card and hold on to it for the rest of your lives.

I'll also admit that I thought Bailey was unfairly shat upon at times. That goes to show that my fairly uneducated opinion of her was in misplaced faith, if I'm interpreting some of this right. Before I go clean the egg off of my face, I gotta tell you - you need to get your shit together. If you're 15, you have some time to do so before accountability for shit like this really becomes a headache, but you are quickly running out of time. Even if DDD forced the information out of you, I suppose you outing these guys is a step in the right direction. Know that it doesn't matter if "Nige and BK worked really hard on their characters" or whatever you said yesterday in the chat. Grave errors like this can absolutely destroy one's hard work, and the faster you learn that, the better.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 1:01 pm

Liam Catterson wrote:
We all do make mistakes. I think this applies to Bailey as well. 
Mistakes means doing our best not to commit them again. You'd think fucking up a marriage the first time would make Bailey learn, adding to the common sense that padeophilia is a big no to begin with.

It's obvious Bailey was perhaps a bit slutty or open to this stuff since four must have went to her for a reason, but to state she fucked up a marriage is BS to me. If some 15 year old online can cause your significant other to stray, it was never worth anything to begin with
Back to top Go down
Uncharted

Uncharted

Hailing From : Brooklyn, New York

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 1:17 pm

To repeat my sentiment from that other thread:

What the fuck is this website even?

Like, obviously most of us are sane adult (or young adult) human beings here, but this is shit is unimaginable.
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 1:27 pm

Madison Kaline wrote:
I've never seen anything quite like this.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 1:28 pm

DDD is much nicer than me. Don't ever make me chairperson because I'll be sending dudes to the police...

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next