Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) Empty
PostSubject: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 2:33 am

:banderas: When Impact figures out about what happened with his number one foe, I might not be in chat when he comes on I gotta witness this reaction so hopefully he expresses his BK reaction here.

Dark Demon's reaction to all this might exciting too due to RD. I'm also shocked about Nigey, but he isn't as entertaining since he doesn't have a foe like BK does in Impact, people probably only shocked too.

Edit: Was asked to add these, I decided to write over Bailey's facebook pic though, this isn't about her in any negative light, also BTW no one better annoy her. Brett Kennedy and Nigey in the pics. Don't send nudes to underage members of EAW(I think even off site since this is where you guys have met, honestly IDC I won't bother asking since just don't fucking send nudes to kids common fucking sense), that is not allowed under ANY circumstances. I also wouldn't send nudes to people of age in EAW, but that's between you and the other person-unless its consistent/continued harassment, no means no.-

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) 0GEOBzH Brett Kennedy

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) PlE9id5 Nigey/Clark Duncan/Eddie Mack

Last edited by J Dynasty on February 23rd 2016, 3:01 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 2:35 am

I'd rather shit a brick than go through another Imp rant. Mostly cause they bore me now.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 2:40 am

:punker:
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 2:42 am

Aren Mstislav wrote:
I'd rather shit a brick than go through another Imp rant. Mostly cause they bore me now.
Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) Jericho_star_wars_promo
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 2:47 am

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) 35bca40

I leave for dinner and everything has gone to shit.

Fuckin dropkicks.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 2:55 am

J Dynasty wrote:
:banderas: When Impact figures out about what happened with his number one foe, I might not be in chat when he comes on I gotta witness this reaction so hopefully he expresses his BK reaction here.

Dark Demon's reaction to all this might exciting too due to RD. I'm also shocked about Nigey, but he isn't as entertaining since he doesn't have a foe like BK does in Impact, people probably only shocked too.

Edit: Was asked to add this, I decided to write over Bailey's facebook pic though, this isn't about her in any negative light, also BTW no one better annoy her. Brett Kennedy in the pic.

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) 0GEOBzH

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) Giphy
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 3:13 am

Goddamnit, Nigel and BK.  :gotya: 

Well, at least I'm not the most hated person here anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 3:59 am

Might as well post the entire conversation rather than trying to make the nigey look like a creep
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 4:04 am

Jesus...
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 4:05 am

I'm not the one with the conversation Kendra/Eris, I was simply asked to post this, by the chairman. Not that I really care, as there's little room where I imagine someone could convince me of sending nudes to someone underage being okay. IDC if Bailey was going to send nudes, sent them, or even promised a blowjob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 4:12 am

J Dynasty wrote:
I'm not the one with the conversation Kendra/Eris, I was simply asked to post this, by the chairman. Not that I really care, as there's little room where I imagine someone could convince me of sending nudes to someone underage being okay. IDC if Bailey was going to send nudes, sent them, or even promised a blowjob.
That was oddly specific, but whatever floats your boat. 

#FreeNigey2016
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 4:20 am

WELP
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 4:24 am

• Nigel

Did you actually get me banned from EAW?

• Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) 12509297_1737222366511312_2086400685208265485_n
    2:45am
    Bailey

No.Taking care of it now.

• Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) 1931007_10153965270420209_4131324697980633046_n
    Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) -PAXP-deijE2:46am
    Nigel

Um

I'm defs banned and there's no coming back

You'll do well to clean this up

Thanks though, like I get shit didn't work out but I'm kinda upset this happened

• Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) 12509297_1737222366511312_2086400685208265485_n
    2:47am
    Bailey

No, I'm leaving instead

I'm working it out

• Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) 1931007_10153965270420209_4131324697980633046_n
    Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) -PAXP-deijE2:47am
    Nigel

I've got friends I love and respect and they're no gonna look at me the same way

What did you say, if i may asl?

ask

to them about me

2:49am
    Bailey

Basically, I told him nobody had ever sent me dick pics and he knew it wasn't true and told me it was either me telling names or i'm done for good

and he told me if i told nobody would be banned

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) -PAXP-deijE2:49am
    Nigel

if i am going to come back from this, which i won't, i nee to know

ugh, wow.

i'm done

now they're gonna consistently have a go at me

but i'm eden'd now

so fuck it

there's no proof though hey?

2:51am
    Bailey

no pictures. he told me if i sent proof i had though he would rbing you back i dunno what he hell is going on

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) -PAXP-deijE2:52am
    Nigel

lmao, so blackmail

the only way i come back is if you say you lured me, essentially taking the fall, and that you bullshitted about us being a thing becase you were just upset at me for stupid reasons

but don't bother i guess

you can't bounce back from stuff like that

it sucks that friends i made are never gonna look at me the same way again

or even talk to me

but oh well

if you can try and clean it up though, i guess please try

2:54am
    Bailey

Nigel i'm sorry

I'm trying everything i can

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) -PAXP-deijE2:57am
    Nigel

the only thing that can maybe clear me is that you basically say that i am completely innocent because you tried to get in with me but i resisted all your advances

2:58am
    Bailey

the proof i sent would make that look like a lie there is no way i could do that.

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) -PAXP-deijE2:59am
    Nigel

what was the proof?

2:59am
    Bailey

just showed you saying you sent me a pic. but nobody saw that besides ddd and the only reason why i sent that is because he said if i sent it that you would be brought back

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) -PAXP-deijE3:00am
    Nigel

right.

do you have a copy of the proof

that i can see

3:00am
    Bailey

yes sir

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) -PAXP-deijE3:01am
    Nigel

at least that way i can make sense if i am let back

clearing my name here is gonna be near impossible though

3:02am
    Bailey

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) -PAXP-deijE3:03am
    Nigel

yeah lol, i'm fucked

that still basically says i sent one

fuck

alright, good luck clearing it up, let me know what happens

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) -PAXP-deijE3:13am
    Nigel

i think i can somewhat work it out

assuming only ddd knows about the proof?

3:14am
    Bailey

I'm not sue.

sure

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) -PAXP-deijE3:15am
    Nigel

pic says you'd appreciate a sticker, i sent a sticker

that implies you asked for a dick pic

you did have history with zach and eoe before me

3:16am
    Bailey

No?

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) -PAXP-deijE3:17am
    Nigel

so i'm saying that if they think you told me about eoe/zach, then i could be referencing that

as in they'd sent dick pics that you had appreciated

you get that?

that's the way i would twist it

3:17am
    Bailey

I don't feel comfortable lying.

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) -PAXP-deijE3:18am
    Nigel

right

so i assume you're quitting eaw too?

or are you staying?

3:18am
    Bailey

not unless it means you two come back.

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) -PAXP-deijE3:18am
    Nigel

right

is that why zach hasn't come back either?

3:19am
    Bailey

No.

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) -PAXP-deijE3:19am
    Nigel

ah

i'm just trying to work out if there's any way back

which i'm sure you can understand

without you lying

since you have already told the truth and given proof

oh bk

riiiight

well, at least mine wasn't as bad as bk's

3:24am
    Bailey

Nigel there's nothing I can do.

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) -PAXP-deijE3:24am
    Nigel

I know

thanks anyway for trying

honestly, i genuinely appreciate you trying

but eh, i guess there's one less thing to worry about in life

i'm a little annoyed that i didn't get a chance to explain myself though

i feel like the two sides to every story thing should count for something

but dw, this isn't your fault

i was dumb

i should befriend bk though

lel

4:09am
    Nigel

Also, just quickly, regarding Kendra's post, if they ask for more, for the love of God please do not supply any more 'proof'

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) -PAXP-deijE4:10am
    Bailey

I'm not.

4:11am
    Nigel

Thanks, I respect the way you've handled this. BK and I are good too, I had a chat with him and we've both moved on.

Purely checking the thread for all the reactions now. Glad Kendra defended me though, someone who actually knows I'm a good person.

Also told a bunch of them on Skype that if they do wanna hear my side of the story, they can message me.

But yeah, take care, enjoy whatever life has to offer and I wish you nothing but success.

Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 4:26 am

Keep in mind proof wasn't provided until after the first portion of the messages.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 4:30 am

It's unfortunate he feels that way, but as an adult it is his mistake. I'm not really moved.
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 4:35 am

Gee....if Bailey is lying about this she's really committed to the screwjob. Times and everything.
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 6:38 am

Hey Bailey, if I get Adam Johnson, would that make you happy?
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 7:29 am

wtf is everyone in EAW a fucking pedophile?   :drake2:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 7:35 am

lol does anyone find it creepy that Nigel was the New Breed Champion so he's been touching all the fresh young talent in storyline also?  :comeon:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 7:40 am

Not sure what that post was meant to prove Bailey but youre not gonna get me to fall for that moonwalk attempt lol. You didnt have to put Nigeys name in the list of those who sent u shit, but you did, no backtracking from that, esp if youre supposed to be friends.

Just know as an admin I'm minimally required to do this and as an adult I'm kinda obligated to notify authorities for shit like this too but I still let the second part slide. Be happy about that pal.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 7:45 am

Probably shouldn't say this but eh.

How you're not banned Bailey is beyond me. Three, four guys just randomly inappropriately messaging her? No, I don't buy that you're innocent in all of this despite how fucked up this situation is. IMO, you liked the attention and you wanted it. It doesn't make them innocent at all but this is a mess that you clearly created. It's fair to assume considering how often you've created high school-esqued drama here. 

2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 7:51 am

Aren Mstislav wrote:
I wasn't going to comment on this, actually, but since you feel like throwing stones in your fragile glass house and being a fake-edgy crybaby who won't say shit in a public forum as opposed to a Skype group I'm almost certainly not in to defend myself, so do your fucking promos. Maybe that's why DDD picked Eclipse for KOE over you, you coddled POS wonderbread. Don't you EVER fucking talk to me like that.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 7:53 am

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Probably shouldn't say this but eh.

How you're not banned Bailey is beyond me. Three, four guys just randomly inappropriately messaging her? No, I don't buy that you're innocent in all of this despite how fucked up this situation is. IMO, you liked the attention and you wanted it. It doesn't make them innocent at all but this is a mess that you clearly created. It's fair to assume considering how often you've created high school-esqued drama here. 

2 cents.
This reflects my opinion quite well.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 8:23 am

While I will grieve for the loss of Nige who I firmly believe simply made a lapse in judgment (albeit one with consequences) ... I FUCKING KNEW IT! HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BRETT'S GONE, FRIED, ROASTED LIKE A FUCKING TURKEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!HAJKFHDFJKSDHFJKSDHFJKSDHF

I AM BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY

NO, YOUR WORDS CAN'T BRING ME DOWNNNNNNNNNNNN

I AM BEAUTIFUL IN EVERY SINGLE WAYYYYYYY

YES, WORDS CAN'T BRING ME DOWNNNNNNNNN

There you go, Jay. My jubilation in a song.
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 8:29 am

Y2Impact wrote:
While I will grieve for the loss of Nige who I firmly believe simply made a lapse in judgment (albeit one with consequences) ... I FUCKING KNEW IT! HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BRETT'S GONE, FRIED, ROASTED LIKE A FUCKING TURKEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!HAJKFHDFJKSDHFJKSDHFJKSDHF

I AM BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY

NO, YOUR WORDS CAN'T BRING ME DOWNNNNNNNNNNNN

I AM BEAUTIFUL IN EVERY SINGLE WAYYYYYYY

YES, WORDS CAN'T BRING ME DOWNNNNNNNNN

There you go, Jay. My jubilation in a song.
We need a segment next week of Imp celebrating over BK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)   Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

Y2Impact wonderbread anticipation thread(Since I was asked to post pics, now also why two EAW members got fired thread)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next