Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 EmptyJune 27th 2014, 2:23 am

For Ken

Like - You're chill.
Dislike - N/A
Confession - You do some great things with your characters.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 EmptyJune 27th 2014, 5:02 am

Like: You da man TRE. You do all the kewl stuff and remain chill at all times unlike most other cats around here.

Dislike: The amount of times you've promised me a sig and never delivered is worse than Venom's rep.

Confession: I'm still waiting in hope that you'll make me a kewl sig some day.

:salute:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 EmptyJune 28th 2014, 4:47 pm

Like: You're a nice guy.
Dislike: You probably contributed to my Rep.
Confession: I don't like when people use you failing to cash in against you even though I have before.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 EmptyJuly 11th 2014, 2:20 am

Like - You're my client.
Dislike - You like making jokes about my mom but lettuce be reality, I'd fuck you up  :cena:
Confession - You aren't as annoying as you used to be...  :mjpls:
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 EmptyJuly 11th 2014, 2:31 am

Like: Fucking God at GFX making

Dislike: Nothing really, just a chill dude

Confession: AWO was alright, it wasn't bad, but it wasn't great as well, compared to now
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 EmptyJuly 11th 2014, 2:35 am

Like: Even though you're usually quiet you're one of the funnier people I know

Dislike: You're never online when I need to speak to you   :spit: 

Confession: I'll always remember you as Luke Robinson
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 EmptyJuly 11th 2014, 2:57 am

Like: One of the soccer pals I can talk to on here and is real chill
Dislike: You live in a box in England
Confession: I'm more Amazing than you and Man utd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 EmptyJuly 11th 2014, 5:13 am

Like: I enjoy some of the sarcasm you do and your whole amazing thing.
Dislike: You hate on bots that aren't Jarvis to much.
Confession: I see you as one of the more unique guys in EAW.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 EmptySeptember 7th 2014, 11:19 pm

Like - You're a big help to the EAW cause, also a pretty level headed guy.
Dislike - Your wittiness battles my behavior.
Confession - Originally this post was supposed to go to Venom but we can't see his messages since he's banned so I did you instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 8:56 pm

Like - You're pretty likable all around guy, but I'll avoid the obvious 'your gfx' part and say doing what you did to the site, I've never been a fan of forumotion until you made this one and I love how clean and organized it is compared to others and we're now moving away from our old traditions and expanding because of it.

Dislike - You for the most part give me inactives or weird people on Votlage and idk why.

Confession: I'll be honest and say I actually didn't like/care for you until we both joined EAW in late 2010, idk why I just never did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 9:07 pm

Like: You're easy going and super laidback. I like how you don't get butthurt if one were to say "demun u liek dik." it's pretty inspirational.

Dislike: You took away my ownership... y gawd y...

Confession: "Kendruh" will always be a better name than "Demun"
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 9:28 pm

Like: You are an amazing person and pretty funny too Smile I was kinda shocked how quick we jelled when I PC'd you out of nowhere and said hi.

Dislike: There is nothing to dislike about you..at least not yet Razz 

Confession: We are Besties 4 ever

:smell:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2014, 8:35 am

Like: You like dick

dislike: You still don't proofread your promos

confession: I picture you Steen irl
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2014, 10:50 am

Dark Demon wrote:
Like: You like dick

dislike: You still don't proofread your promos

confession: I picture you Steen irl
I reread my promos like 3 times now -_-

Like: You're Demon

Dislike: You let Aaron fire me

Confession: You're an uggo
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2014, 10:54 am

Like: What you're doing with the Kevin Steen pic base

Dislike: Nothing really

Confession: You're part of the future of EAW
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2014, 12:34 pm

Like: You're a very good fedder and a generally nice guy who can often be misunderstood.

Dislike: You've been the only thing holding yourself back for years for various reasons. It seems as though you're low on confidence, and while I'm glad you don't think your gods gift to feds I think you should hold your head more high. 

Confession: Not really a confession but i was always wondering what drew you to Studioleaks.info?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2014, 1:01 pm

Like: (Almost) everything about you, really. I have you to talk to just about anything and we could have a serious conversation, then we'd be playing along with each other. We have a lot of great and fond memories together. I cherish them the most.

Dislike: Honestly? Not a damn thing.

Confession: I may have told you before but if it weren't for you, if you never recruited me to AWF, I wouldn't be who I am today. I know you just took me in and that was it but had you and I never met, I wouldn't have learned so much. I wouldn't have improved in my writing and I wouldn't be in the least bit happy with myself. Most of it is was me, yeah, you could say that but I'm still grateful to you and you really were/are a father figure to me in a way, so thank you, man.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 3:09 am

Like: Pretty much everything. I mean, there's not anything about you that I dislike so that can only be good, right? You're chill on the chat 99% of the time and when you're not, it's usually just because of AA anyway which is understandable. It's easy to joke around with you and you don't take yourself too seriously.

Dislike: You took Cody Rhodes as a pic base.  :lust:

Confession: I genuinely think Parkdust would be a great gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 3:19 am

Like: You're a sarcastic fella who always says what's on his mind and got a lot of similarities just like me, I like you fella.

Dislike: Why you a Man Utd fan!??!

Confession: You're very good
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 3:30 am

Like: You are an easy going guy, and easy to get along with

Dislike: idk all is good

Confession: Even though you king, this prince is better than you 
:cena:
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 10:53 am

Like: Your roster pic.

Dislike: It used to be a bitch writing your last name.

Confession: I REALLY like your roster pic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 12:57 pm

Like: Your character, while admittedly just basically Brock Lesnar, has always been one of my favorites to write, even when you were Shemaus, I can't picture anybody pulling it off like you do.

Dislike: Your inconsistencies at times, because I think you shoulda been way more successful/had a longer time as a main eventer than you have.

Confession: idk.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 1:23 pm

Like: You're prob the most knowledgeable football fan I can hold a conversation with, absolutely funny when you want to be and a good mate.

Dislike: Why you such a Man Utd fan!?

Confession: I am the number 1 leader of Gay Amigos, you're 2nd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 1:58 pm

Like: Well everything, ur my e-bff, I don't see how anybody could have anything to dislike you for.

Dislike: I'm still annoyed you went inactive three years ago when I was deadset on making you EAW Champion.

Confession: We all know I'm gayer than you
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 2:01 pm

Like - That you've always been my biggest/best supporter
Dislikes - That I think you sometimes take things (show attendance among them) too seriously
Confession - I preferred your pic base as Chris Hero
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next