Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 EmptyApril 24th 2015, 1:39 pm

Like: Why everything of course. You're one of my favorite people to chat too, you're a potato which is obviously kewl and you're a girl who likes football, which is just amazing.

Dislike: You're not married to me on xat :'(

Confession: We really need to eat lots and lots of potatos soon.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 EmptyApril 24th 2015, 9:24 pm

Like: <3

Dislike: Nothing <3

Confession: You a real bae.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 EmptyApril 25th 2015, 12:29 am

Like: You go with the flow and learned not to take anything seriously, which is the only way to live life in my opinion. 

Dislike: Australia.

Confession: Hmm.. you and I are pretty open with each other so I don't think I have a confession.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 EmptyApril 25th 2015, 2:06 am

Like: You seem chill whenever I have talked with you... until the mention of a certain World Heavyweight Champion.

Dislike: The fact that you went to prison over some stupid shit.

Confession: I never thought you would actually return to EAW. I thought we would never see Charlie Scene back on the e-fed circuit.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 EmptyApril 25th 2015, 2:12 am

Like: You're someone I could talk to, approachable, you've even asked me for some advice or thoughts on some things and I think that's great because you want to know what you're doing right or wrong and going from there. You're a pretty good writer too.

Dislike: Your booking sometimes.

Confession: You're one of my favorite opponents.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 EmptyApril 25th 2015, 2:19 am

Like: Nothing

Dislike: You Kiss Ass

Confession: Fuck you
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 EmptyApril 25th 2015, 2:21 am

Like: Nothing

Dislike: You Don't Kiss Ass

Confession: Fuck you
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 EmptyApril 25th 2015, 2:26 am

Like: I like how you are always willing to step up for someone when EAW needs it. Not just me/Showdown, but with MVE as well, long before you were a main writer covering for other writers, etc. I also like how you continue to elevate yourself as a promoer, even with having the world championship belt already. Most people just mail it in, not you.

Dislike: The aura in which that all because you have a great relationship with the chairman, that suddenly you're an ass-kisser. You're a victim of this, but I felt this should be noted. A huge annoyance. People are so insecure these days that you can't give a genuine compliment/have a friendship without being labeled. Oh well.

Confession: While you write about 2k-2.5k words on matches weekly for Showdown, I write 0. And I don't feel guilty about it. :$

Confession # 2: I suggested to Senn for you to lose to Tarah last week :$ No Vixen's title match at GR, Senn was scratching and crawling for ideas - and you being "beat" was the only worth while thing going into the FPV that helped further the storyline/give development.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 EmptyApril 25th 2015, 2:34 am

Like: Really approachable and easy to talk to. I remember when I used to kind of stay away and not talk to you because it was kind of strange and didn't know you. However, through Skype groups and conversation, I kind of think you are one of the most chill dudes in the community that I can actually have an honest conversation with that won't get heated.

Dislike: This is more of an in-character thing, but that Lannister among with others were kind of the reason I held the title for so long in-script. I still feel like that reign could have ended up better.

Confession: I haven't read a single Showdown in so long and I kind of feel no guilt in that.  :pale:
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 EmptyApril 25th 2015, 2:49 am

Like: I have huge respect on you. You are one of the EAW roster that I have huge respect with. You also love Green Lantern, which is also my favorite DC superhero Smile
Dislike: It's a shame that we haven't talk that much.
Confession: I hope we can be Green Lantern together lol Razz
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 EmptyApril 25th 2015, 2:56 am

Like: You have some of the most dynamic promos in EAW, that goes for every division. Not just Vixen's.

Dislike: I have to always go to your sign up thread to figure out how to spell your character's last name when writing Showdown. Haven't memorized that. I probably should.

Confession: At first I hated your pic base, but now it has grown on me big time.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 EmptyApril 25th 2015, 3:35 am

Like: You are the bae. I sincerely believe that you are a top 3 promoer in EAW, if not the best. Your character is amazing and in terms of out of character, we are obviously best friends who get along with everything so yeah I like that about you.

Dislike: You are a Bayern Munich fan... you're going to be crying when Barca beat them.

Confession: I am the true King.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 EmptyApril 25th 2015, 3:42 am

Like: Your promoing efforts over not just this week but probably since MidSummer Massacre last year have been outstanding. Any success you have in 2015 will really come down to everything you've done over the last seven/eight months.

Dislike One: I was writing a response for Ken you fuck. 
Dislike Two: You stopped using my sig you fuck.

Confession: I really can't think of anything to confess :hmm:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 EmptyApril 25th 2015, 4:44 am

Like: Your great consistency as of late; the superb promos you have been composing.
Dislike: Nothing really.
Confession: I could learn a thing or two from you in terms of gfx'ing.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 EmptyApril 26th 2015, 3:06 pm

Like: You're Pic Base

Dislike: You sometimes annoy/weird me out, that okay tho.

Confession: Nope.

Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 EmptyApril 26th 2015, 3:10 pm

Like: You're such a sweetie and an absolute darling.

Dislikes: You wont show me pics of your feet.

Confession: You're my favorite in EAW, even more than Ryan Savage and Tyler Parker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 EmptyApril 26th 2015, 3:41 pm

Like: Similar tastes

Dislike: Only shown me 1 selfie

Confession: I still judge that pic of your girlfriend where she has cheese pizza. Who the fuck eats cheese pizza, no toppings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 EmptyApril 26th 2015, 4:33 pm

Like: You get underrated in the writing department, you're not the best writer but you never claimed you were and you were always a solid hand for me. In my two runs as chairman, you always stepped up to write Showdown when I was struggling to get somebody else and despite some booking issues, you always atleast did it for me and I can't tell you how much I apperciated that. And you've always been one of my best buds.

Dislike: You got me fired for a day, but its kewl.

Confession: uhhh idk tbh, we've always been pretty open with each other, although I did hate you for a while about that thing with Scott but I think you already knew that.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 EmptyApril 26th 2015, 4:44 pm

Like: your attitude
Dislike: pretending that you're gay.
Confession:I'm not gay
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 EmptyApril 26th 2015, 7:45 pm

Like: Your promos have definitely improved heaps from back in the day, keep on keeping on pal, you're doing well.
Dislike: Still not such a fan of the SteenOwens picbase for you.
Confession: I kinda want you to go own the singles division rather than being tag team champion.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 EmptyApril 26th 2015, 7:50 pm

Like: Great promoer, very humorous, always an entertaining individual.
Dislike: You never manage to see an Arsenal game due to timezones.
Confession: I sometimes listen to Taylor..
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 EmptyApril 26th 2015, 9:49 pm

Like: Always interesting characters, good promoer to follow and a great character to be a friend with who can get in with any joke and is involved everywhere.

Dislike: Get upset too fast. STAY HAPPY AND HAVE FUN.

Confession: I root for Arsenal against most of their opponents.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 EmptyApril 26th 2015, 10:55 pm

Like: Your GR Co-Win

Dislike: ...?

Confession: I love your fucking nickname
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 EmptyApril 26th 2015, 11:01 pm

Like: You've gotten less noobish over the last few weeks.
Dislike: You're still noobish.
Confession: The things you guys did on the forums and stuff in the New Ministry was pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 EmptyApril 26th 2015, 11:02 pm

Like: Fuck you

Dislike: Fuck you

Confession: you fuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next