Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? Empty
PostSubject: What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?   What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? EmptyOctober 4th 2014, 12:04 pm

This goes for anything and everything that goes down in the chat. What do you find the most interesting?

For me, it's Football, Soccer, old wrestling, and just chatting about the most random shit.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?   What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? EmptyOctober 4th 2014, 12:30 pm

TV Shows
Anime
Religion
Ethics
General fuckery.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?   What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? EmptyOctober 4th 2014, 1:14 pm

Anime & Manga. You already know.

I love talking about sports, but particularly American football on here even though baseball has always been my favorite because there are more knowledgeable football people in EAW than there are baseball people. I don't mind talking about basketball from time to time, but since the Sonics relocated, I seldom watch regular season games. Still love the playoffs, though.

I enjoy discussing religion from time to time because riling up bible thumpers humors me. That said, there are a lot of very interesting stories in the bible that I consider to be worth learning about and would recommend people read, regardless of whether or not they're believers.

And, you know, there's nothing I love more than hearing DDD talk about torturing his balls and dragging them across hard surfaces. Just a treat.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?   What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? EmptyOctober 4th 2014, 9:38 pm

Sports (specifically) 
TV Shows/Movies
Anime
Sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?   What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? EmptyOctober 4th 2014, 10:11 pm

ddd's genital abuse
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?   What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? EmptyOctober 4th 2014, 10:14 pm

Sports (mostly basketball)
Wrestling
TV Shows/Movies

That's the big 3. I also like talking about life experiences.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?   What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? EmptyOctober 5th 2014, 1:07 am

Sex, Anime, Sports except for American Football, both collegiate and professional
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?   What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? EmptyOctober 5th 2014, 6:36 am

TV shows, movies and wrestling
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?   What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 2:01 am

Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?   What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 5:38 am

anime, wrestling, and dedede's um...tall tales :]
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?   What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 5:53 am

Anime
Wrestling
Sports
Religion
Politics
DEDEDE's Dark and Twisted Fantasy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?   What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 8:24 am

Football (actual football)
TV shows
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?   What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 9:26 am

I really like when we get into deeper stuff like religion and the history of the Universe.

Anything but anime really. I can even stand some Soccer.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?   What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 8:31 am

God. wrote:
I really like when we get into deeper stuff like religion and the history of the Universe.

Anything but anime really. I can even stand some Soccer.
Exactly this. I like football but talking about it excessively is too much to handle.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?   What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 1:17 pm

"feet" - The Gawd
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?   What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 6:54 pm

It's interesting to talk to Scott about his love for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?   What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? EmptyOctober 11th 2014, 5:43 am

Anime, Television, Christmas, Movies, Wrestling, and Christmas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?   What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? EmptyOctober 11th 2014, 6:37 am

smackdown
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?   What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? EmptyOctober 11th 2014, 12:30 pm

Demon being a future father here in about 2 weeks. Usually brings the most joy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?   What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? EmptyOctober 11th 2014, 6:25 pm

Lannister wrote:
Demon being a future father here in about 2 weeks. Usually brings the most joy.
I thought that was you... 
:hmm:
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?   What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 8:56 pm

Anything that's not LU, sports or anime
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?   What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 8:58 pm

Football aslong as it isn't with Ventura
MMA
Lucha Underground
Cam's feet
How much Aria loves CM Banks
DDD and his PPP
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?   What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 9:05 pm

Football
American Football
UFC, along with laughing at Bellator
Shipping Aria with Banks
Everybody in EAW being on steroids
Pokemon, which I recently got interested in again (against my better judgment)
Old efed memories, especially CWF/LEGION
Carlos' old computer
Math and logic

Not wrestling
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?   What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 9:07 pm

Lioncross wrote:
Not wrestling
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?   What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 9:10 pm

Me 

Aria 

Demon being a pleb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?   What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you find the most interesting to talk about in the EAW Chat?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next