Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? Empty
PostSubject: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 5:24 am

What would you say to yourself from ten years ago? Would you tell them to do something different? Tell them to keep strong? Curious to know...
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 5:28 am

Umm watch out for a few old girlfriends and don't get you hopes too high for the next decade
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 5:34 am

You don't have to be like them. Pick up a book- you'll be surprised. Ryan is a little shit. Kaitlin will be regrettable. Keep Kai safe. The boy you meet in the sand pit will change your life and you forever. Don't bully your brother. You will be friends with Jake and Lewis for ten years and counting. Richard is a cunt.
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 5:34 am

JakobDeLionWMW wrote:
Richard is a cunt.

Yeah, fuck you Richard.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 5:39 am

Keelan Cetinich wrote:
JakobDeLionWMW wrote:
Richard is a cunt.

Yeah, fuck you Richard.
What a Dick.
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 5:40 am

MTM wrote:
Keelan Cetinich wrote:
JakobDeLionWMW wrote:
Richard is a cunt.

Yeah, fuck you Richard.
What a Dick.
I see what you did there.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 5:43 am

Don't be friends with the kids that keep picking on you. Beat the shit out of Jesse sooner rather than later. Trust me, you'll enjoy it. He's a cunt. Don't chase the girl who clearly has no interest in you.

Oh and get better at sports.
Back to top Go down
Bianca Carmichael

Bianca Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 5:43 am

quit being such a dipshit and think about your future...also what if your mother saw you doing that!
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 5:45 am

Nicole Fyre wrote:
what if your mother saw you doing that!
WHAT DID YOU DO  :disgust:
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 5:54 am

When you get out of school in a few years, care more about yourself and your future than you normally do, you apathetic fuck. Put yourself first, not any relationship. Show some conviction when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 6:11 am

You know that kid you hang out with all the time? Yeah, fuck him. What he'll do is going to likely never heal.

I don't care if someone said your photoshop skills are shit, fucking stick to it you useless cunt and care about your education.

2013 is going to start off incredible but don't get your hopes up.

Edit: oh and cop whatever punishment on the chin and smack cunts in tackles during footy at school in your first year. Nobody will treat you like shit for two years.
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 7:34 am

1. Never ever quit soccer. Don't even think about quitting soccer

2. Cop up courage and talk to the girl who lives two blocks away and ask her out. That way, you won't have to live with regret 

3. Also, don't quit art. 

4. That guy who claims to be your friend, turn around and RUN from him after punching him hard in the face.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 8:31 am

Prolly a lot of lotto numbers and championship game results.
Back to top Go down
Alonzo Calrissian

Alonzo Calrissian

Hailing From : Cloud City

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 8:42 am

Nigga. Stop.

:comeon:
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 11:17 am

Leave the house and FINISH SCHOOL

PS: Don't engaged
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 11:17 am

Also: lotto numbers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 12:46 pm

i'd tell my 12 year old self to keep bein' you gurl. you gonna achieve so much and i know you keep rewatching MMPR reruns every night on Disney XD but girl in 10 years theyre gonna announce a reboot keep fighting for that shit
Back to top Go down
Alonzo Calrissian

Alonzo Calrissian

Hailing From : Cloud City

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 12:48 pm

Kendra Shamez wrote:
i'd tell my 12 year old self to keep bein' you gurl. you gonna achieve so much and i know you keep rewatching MMPR reruns every night on Disney XD but girl in 10 years theyre gonna announce a reboot keep fighting for that shit

It's Morphin' Time. Leggo.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 12:54 pm

I'll tell the 9-Year-Old me.... that just keep playing the piano and guitar, if someone tells you to give up then flip that person off! Also to not watch School Days when it releases!
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 1:29 pm

I would tell 12 year old me
- Don't stress over the assholes in school. Half will be dead, pregnant, in jail, or on drugs in the next 10 years. You good boo.

- Get that body right hoe.

- Actually fucking care about your grades bitch
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 1:31 pm

that chick you were crushing on from a distance but never grew the balls to actually talk to gets fucking fiiiiiner with age. 

get her while she still a virgin, son
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? EmptyNovember 26th 2016, 4:23 am

Kill yourself before life gets worse
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? EmptyNovember 26th 2016, 8:47 am

#BLACK2020 wrote:
Kill yourself before life gets worse
He's back. I was worried dawg
Back to top Go down
Amelie Larrieux
Empire
Empire
Amelie Larrieux

Hailing From : Bordeaux, France
Status : "I am in a dress, I have gel in my hair, I haven't slept all night, I'm starved, and I'm armed! Don't mess with me!"

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? EmptyNovember 27th 2016, 3:39 pm

I would have advised her to do what she wanted and enter the US Navy instead of going to a 4 year college. At that point, the Navy was what I truly wanted to do because I hadn't yet developed my love for cooking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1