Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Territorial Invasion Reactions SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Territorial Invasion Reactions SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Territorial Invasion Reactions Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Territorial Invasion Reactions Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Territorial Invasion Reactions Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Territorial Invasion Reactions Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Territorial Invasion Reactions Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Territorial Invasion Reactions Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Territorial Invasion Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

Territorial Invasion Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Territorial Invasion Reactions   Territorial Invasion Reactions EmptySeptember 21st 2014, 1:30 am

Match of The Night:
Least Favorite Match:
Shocking Moment:
Most Extreme Moment:
Who Had Their Best Night:
Who Had Their Worst Night:
Overall Rating (1-10):
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion Reactions   Territorial Invasion Reactions EmptySeptember 21st 2014, 1:33 am

Crowd ignoring Crashes heel turn for the new template was :bolieve:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion Reactions   Territorial Invasion Reactions EmptySeptember 21st 2014, 1:47 am

Match of The Night: War Games.

Least Favorite Match: Didn't see the entire show, can't really give my thoughts on this.
Shocking Moment: Crash's turn.

Most Extreme Moment: Crimson Mask's Double Foot Stomp or the Brainbuster through the top of the War Games cage and through the ring.

Who Had Their Best Night: Zack Crash.

Who Had Their Worst Night: Eh, going on the end of the show, everyone else.

Overall Rating (1-10): 9.5/10

Additional Comments: The Main Event was great, even though I didn't agree with getting the win for Team Crash (which I'm more than positive that at least one person isn't going to be happy about) after only posting one promo (due to circumstances that were explained to both DEDEDE and Demon). It'll be interesting to see where this entire thing goes after Crash and Y2Impact turning on his team and destroying both Team Crash and Team DEDEDE while the EAW Locker Room were trying to entire the cage. It'll also be interesting where this DEDEDE/Crimson Mask angle goes after Crimson Mask turned on DEDEDE during the War Games match. I guess the possibilities are going to be endless, looking forward to seeing where this all actually goes. Let the rule of Zack Crash begin?
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion Reactions   Territorial Invasion Reactions EmptySeptember 21st 2014, 2:07 am

Always something to bitch about  :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion Reactions   Territorial Invasion Reactions EmptySeptember 21st 2014, 2:14 am

Match of The Night: Team Crash vs Mr. DEDEDE (War Games Match)

Least Favorite Match: Lucian Black vs Kevin Devastation (Not bad by any means but I prefer putting an answer than none and I guess this was my least interested)

Shocking Moment: Crash revealing himself as the devil.

Most Extreme Moment: Xav putting him and Demon through the roof killing Demon and then standing up for the victory.

Who Had Their Best Night: Zack Crash

Who Had Their Worst Night: Mr. DEDEDE

Overall Rating (1-10): 9/10
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion Reactions   Territorial Invasion Reactions EmptySeptember 21st 2014, 2:51 am

Oh, it wasnt a bad night for me. But it was for all of you.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion Reactions   Territorial Invasion Reactions EmptySeptember 21st 2014, 3:12 am

Match of The Night: War Games
Least Favorite Match: N/a
Shocking Moment: Starr Stan victory. Just didn't think it would happen, figured it would be like GC vs KD.
Most Extreme Moment: Brainbuster final move
Who Had Their Worst Night:EAW, we've just entered the dark ages.
Overall Rating (1-10): 9
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion Reactions   Territorial Invasion Reactions EmptySeptember 21st 2014, 3:38 am

Really awesome show, mad props to everyone involved, especially dat panel. :salute:
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion Reactions   Territorial Invasion Reactions EmptySeptember 21st 2014, 5:17 am

Match of The Night: War Games
Least Favorite Match: Honestly, there wasn't one
Shocking Moment: Crash turning didn't shock me so Crimson Mask turning on DDD
Most Extreme Moment: The whole of War Games. It's impossible for me to choose out of all of the extreme moments in that match
Who Had Their Worst Night: Everyone else
Overall Rating (1-10): 9
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion Reactions   Territorial Invasion Reactions EmptySeptember 21st 2014, 6:25 am

Match of The Night: Battle for EAW
Least Favorite Match: My match honestly. I was more interested in other matches than my own surely.
Shocking Moment:Crimson Mask turning on DEDEDE
Most Extreme Moment:All of War Games because too many extreme moments to pick one specifically.
Who Had Their Worst Night:Team Crash except their captain
Overall Rating (1-10): 10/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion Reactions   Territorial Invasion Reactions EmptySeptember 21st 2014, 8:44 am

Robbie V wrote:

Bit rich coming from you of all people
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion Reactions   Territorial Invasion Reactions EmptySeptember 21st 2014, 10:48 am

Match of The Night: Battle for EAW - Greatest match of all time.
Least Favorite Match: None.
Shocking Moment: Crash turning heel
Most Extreme Moment: The fire spot in the main event
Who Had Their Worst Night: EAW
Overall Rating (1-10): 10. There was no flaw of this show. Diamond Cage and George Copeland got the biggest pops. I think everyone got over in the main event.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion Reactions   Territorial Invasion Reactions EmptySeptember 21st 2014, 11:05 am

Zack Crash a watered down version of a watered down version of Anti.

:shrug:
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion Reactions   Territorial Invasion Reactions EmptySeptember 21st 2014, 11:07 am

God. wrote:

Zack Crash is more intelligent than Anti ever was.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion Reactions   Territorial Invasion Reactions EmptySeptember 21st 2014, 11:10 am

Alex Anderson wrote:
God. wrote:

Zack Crash is more intelligent than Anti ever was.
I'm gonna take that as a joke. However if you're being serious I'll hold off the angry paragraph fueled rant until the storyline progresses more and I'll be able to state my case. Actually though, by then my argument should explain itself.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion Reactions   Territorial Invasion Reactions EmptySeptember 21st 2014, 12:51 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Robbie V wrote:

What can I say? I learn from the best  :punk:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion Reactions   Territorial Invasion Reactions EmptySeptember 21st 2014, 1:17 pm

Robbie V wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Robbie V wrote:

Just surprised you've decided to say it where others can see it for once. :toast:
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion Reactions   Territorial Invasion Reactions EmptySeptember 21st 2014, 1:27 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Robbie V wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Robbie V wrote:

Just surprised you've decided to say it where others can see it for once. :toast:

I was thinking about being randomly passive aggressive and bipolar about it for the next year and lashing out at people who've done nothing wrong to me, but that's too much work and already being done by someone else, I hear.  :mjpls:

Besides, we both know what comes of me saying stuff out in the open. I'm surprised you've stopped "ignoring" me long enough to acknowledge these posts.  :toast:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion Reactions   Territorial Invasion Reactions EmptySeptember 21st 2014, 2:06 pm

Robbie V wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Robbie V wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Robbie V wrote:

I was thinking about being randomly passive aggressive and bipolar about it for the next year and lashing out at people who've done nothing wrong to me, but that's too much work and already being done by someone else, I hear.  :mjpls:

Besides, we both know what comes of me saying stuff out in the open. I'm surprised you've stopped "ignoring" me long enough to acknowledge these posts.  :toast:
I was thinking about being a ballless two-faced bitch but then I remembered we had the master of it doing that role for years now anyway, wouldn't wanna outshine ya. :toast:
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion Reactions   Territorial Invasion Reactions EmptySeptember 21st 2014, 2:16 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Robbie V wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Robbie V wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Robbie V wrote:

I was thinking about being a ballless two-faced bitch but then I remembered we had the master of it doing that role for years now anyway, wouldn't wanna outshine ya. :toast:

Ball-less = Running away from our conversation in which I was being completely honest with you and pretending to ignore me.

Two-faced Bitch = Acting like you're friends with people and then talking shit on them and making little fucking passive aggressive insults like you've been doing ever since you quit as Chairman in 2013.

It would seem you're already quite an experienced master at this craft and you didn't even know it.

:toast:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion Reactions   Territorial Invasion Reactions EmptySeptember 21st 2014, 2:32 pm

Robbie V wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Robbie V wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Robbie V wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Robbie V wrote:

Ball-less = Running away from our conversation in which I was being completely honest with you and pretending to ignore me.

Two-faced Bitch = Acting like you're friends with people and then talking shit on them and making little fucking passive aggressive insults like you've been doing ever since you quit as Chairman in 2013.

It would seem you're already quite an experienced master at this craft and you didn't even know it.

There's a difference between 'running away' from a conversation and ending one, I didn't have anything left to say to you nor cared what you had to say, that's not running away, thats just not wanting anything to do with you, crazy i know.

I'd love to know when I've pretended to be somebodies friend only to talk shit about them when they can't see it, considering your past not sure how you can talk.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion Reactions   Territorial Invasion Reactions EmptySeptember 21st 2014, 2:49 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Robbie V wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Robbie V wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Robbie V wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Robbie V wrote:

There's a difference between 'running away' from a conversation and ending one, I didn't have anything left to say to you nor cared what you had to say, that's not running away, thats just not wanting anything to do with you, crazy i know.

I'd love to know when I've pretended to be somebodies friend only to talk shit about them when they can't see it, considering your past not sure how you can talk.

I've tried to be friends with you for a long fucking time and every single time you make me regret it one way or another by treating me and/or DDD like we're below you in terms of being an E-Fedder, acting like EVERYONE is ungrateful to you, doing shit like making passive aggressive comments during Ken's Hall of Fame Induction when Ken said he thinks I'm the best writer. I called you a fucking douchebag because you ARE a fucking douchebag, Demon, and the sooner you realize that the sooner you can maybe one day get over yourself and realize EAW doesn't revolve around you and that you're no martyr like you seem to believe you are. I'll happily call you a fucking asshole to your face if that's what you want when you're sitting there shitting on other people's work when we sit back and bite our tongues at the ridiculous shit you write sometimes like having Jay slit HBB's daughter's throat like this is Game of fucking Thrones. Believe it or not, I've tried to sit back and not say a Goddamn thing to you about the stupid shit you do because I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I don't care anymore. I'm so tired of you to the point where I'm willing to say all of this out in the open on the forums when we should be talking about it in PC, but you're too much of a pussy to even do that. I'm not going to quit or some shit because regardless of your bullshit antics, I love EAW and I want to help EAW, but I'm not being quiet about this shit anymore. You've treated others like shit time and time again and the only "apology" you can muster for your actions is when you're either drunk or pretending to be drunk, so step off your high horse and look in the mirror if you want to see who's the cause to all of this friction. You've been acting like a miserable bastard for the last year and a half, acting like you're not appreciated. Well I'll tell you this, Demon, you ARE appreciated. Even I appreciate all the work you've put in. But after all I've seen from you personally, you DESERVE to be unappreciated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion Reactions   Territorial Invasion Reactions EmptySeptember 21st 2014, 6:18 pm

Robbie V wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Robbie V wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Robbie V wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Robbie V wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Robbie V wrote:

I've tried to be friends with you for a long fucking time and every single time you make me regret it one way or another by treating me and/or DDD like we're below you in terms of being an E-Fedder, acting like EVERYONE is ungrateful to you, doing shit like making passive aggressive comments during Ken's Hall of Fame Induction when Ken said he thinks I'm the best writer. I called you a fucking douchebag because you ARE a fucking douchebag, Demon, and the sooner you realize that the sooner you can maybe one day get over yourself and realize EAW doesn't revolve around you and that you're no martyr like you seem to believe you are. I'll happily call you a fucking asshole to your face if that's what you want when you're sitting there shitting on other people's work when we sit back and bite our tongues at the ridiculous shit you write sometimes like having Jay slit HBB's daughter's throat like this is Game of fucking Thrones. Believe it or not, I've tried to sit back and not say a Goddamn thing to you about the stupid shit you do because I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I don't care anymore. I'm so tired of you to the point where I'm willing to say all of this out in the open on the forums when we should be talking about it in PC, but you're too much of a pussy to even do that. I'm not going to quit or some shit because regardless of your bullshit antics, I love EAW and I want to help EAW, but I'm not being quiet about this shit anymore. You've treated others like shit time and time again and the only "apology" you can muster for your actions is when you're either drunk or pretending to be drunk, so step off your high horse and look in the mirror if you want to see who's the cause to all of this friction. You've been acting like a miserable bastard for the last year and a half, acting like you're not appreciated. Well I'll tell you this, Demon, you ARE appreciated. Even I appreciate all the work you've put in. But after all I've seen from you personally, you DESERVE to be unappreciated.

lol.

Okay one, I already told DEDEDE in May or whenever in pc that I thought he was the best efedder ever, when I need help with something he's the one I nine times out of ten go to for help, clearly I know he's better than me but hey don't let that stop the victim party you got going for you. Lol you 'tried' to be my friend for the longest time but you're the one consistently talking shit about me when I can't even defend myself, getting mad over me heckling a seg DEDEDE wrote even though everybody in the chat was doing it and going even worse than I was because it's ''unprofessional of a board member to do that'' yet you're the same guy who a week before during AA's 'Really Good' seg talking about how you wished DEDEDE could have been there to heckle it like the hypocrite that you are. You 'tried' to be my problem and yet you didn't even try and say anything to me and waited until I left to go on about how I'm a 'fucking douchebag' and yet that ain't even the first time you did it either, I gotta hear from people about how you go on rants bout how 'stubborn because Demon dislikes MK!!!' and I gotta hear other shit from Scott about how i'm away for a week and you talking shit about me with others when I didn't do shit to you at the time, but I'm the passive-aggressive asshole, yeah? I let all that shit slide too hoping it's just a joke but then you go about me being a douche for heckling a seg where DDD just buries AA but yet you wanted DDD to heckle AA's seg for your own shit and giggles. Even then when I'm clearly not talking to you, you gotta try and start more shit with me with the 'Hey Demon Quick Question' for an hour just because you know I don't want to talk to your hypocrite ass.

You're trying to act like you're some saint and don't have any bullshit antics yourself when we all got to ignore the amount of bullshit antics you did in the past. Yeah I'm an asshole but I'm not a two-faced fag like yourself who tries to cover it up by being 'chill', you really need to look into a mirror pal.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion Reactions   Territorial Invasion Reactions EmptySeptember 21st 2014, 6:37 pm

:drank:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion Reactions   Territorial Invasion Reactions EmptySeptember 21st 2014, 6:42 pm

Chill boys :whoa:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion Reactions   Territorial Invasion Reactions Empty

Back to top Go down

Territorial Invasion Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-