Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* Empty
PostSubject: Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER*   Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* EmptySeptember 19th 2014, 5:38 am

Bobby Roode defeats Bobby Lashley to become the new TNA World Heavyweight Champion on the Impact that will air October 15th.. THREE DAYS AFTER Bound For Glory.

Another title change on free TV. Again giving no incentive to buy Bound For Glory, their biggest show.

I just don't get it.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER*   Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* EmptySeptember 19th 2014, 5:41 am

Why u up.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER*   Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* EmptySeptember 19th 2014, 5:42 am

TRENK$ wrote:
Why u up.
Why u up.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER*   Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* EmptySeptember 19th 2014, 5:47 am

Im listening to the Weeknd :mjcry:
Wbu
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER*   Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* EmptySeptember 19th 2014, 5:48 am

I had to drop my dad off at the train station.:punk:
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER*   Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* EmptySeptember 19th 2014, 5:52 am

Where he goin
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER*   Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* EmptySeptember 19th 2014, 5:54 am

Hire Russo back :mjcry:
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER*   Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* EmptySeptember 19th 2014, 5:58 am

:thisguy:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER*   Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* EmptySeptember 19th 2014, 7:16 am

Tell me this is just trolling
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER*   Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* EmptySeptember 19th 2014, 7:28 am

Nope. 100% legit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER*   Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* EmptySeptember 19th 2014, 7:58 am

TNA

:book:  :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book:

THIS is exactly why nobody watches you.

:book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book: :book:
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER*   Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* EmptySeptember 19th 2014, 8:28 am

Fucking lol. They have four fucking PPVs. FOUR. And they waste it on Impact? It ain't going to bring in the viewers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER*   Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* EmptySeptember 19th 2014, 8:36 am

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Fucking lol. They have four fucking PPVs. FOUR. And they waste it on Impact? It ain't going to bring in the viewers.

THIS is why they have four PPVs instead of one every month, that's what? 9 title switches out of 14 on free tv? Why even have PPV if you're gonna just re-enforce the idea that buying the PPVs are absolutely meaningless when you're gonna get what should have happened on PPV on free tv.

Such a poorly run company, it's just hilarious how badly run they are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER*   Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* EmptySeptember 19th 2014, 8:45 am

Its not hilarious. Its pretty sad actually
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER*   Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* EmptySeptember 19th 2014, 9:15 am

pathetic
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER*   Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* EmptySeptember 19th 2014, 9:46 am

This is the problem with TNA...They have all of the numbers, and know that PPV sales don't even come close to what they get out of their TV deal. Now with their TV deal less certain than ever, they need to completely bury their PPV's in order to get a "Anything can happen" feel for their shows.

This is why I can't watch wrestling anymore. I've never been overly engaged by the NJPW style, Dragon Gate just isn't doing it for me any more, ROH is mediocre as fuck, TNA wishes it could be mediocre, WWE knows it has no competition so it can freely enter autodrive like it has been since Benoit killed himself, and NXT and Chikara are too hard to find on a consistent basis.

Basically, wrestling's fucked. And I used to hate the Attitude Era retards who said that, but I have to give in. It basically is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER*   Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* EmptySeptember 20th 2014, 1:00 pm

More Results from that set of tapings:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER*   Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* EmptySeptember 20th 2014, 1:10 pm

Next year, we should have Draft Show posted before PFP 8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER*   Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER* Empty

Back to top Go down

Even when they get it right they don't get it right. *HUGE TNA SPOILER*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1