EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
DIA DEL DIABLO COMES YOUR JULY 29TH, 2017 || NEO: UPRISING COMES YOUR WAY SOON || SITE UPDATES COMING AFTER TRE'S VACATION ||
Top posting users this week
Ryan Wilson

Astraea Jordan

Moongoose McQueen

Cameron Ella Ava

TLA

坂崎ハルナ

Finnegan Wakefield

The Trickster Azrael

Keelan Cetinich

Jamie O'Hara

Latest topics
» What if EAW was in Marvel or DC?
by Jacob Senn Today at 2:40 am

» EAW Feed Handles
by The Trickster Azrael Today at 2:01 am

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRE
by Nathan Fiora Today at 1:38 am

» The Compliment Game
by Anthony Leonhart Today at 1:19 am

» #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 12:35 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 12:12 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : Tamers Is Best Season! COME AT ME ADVENTURE FANS!!!

PostSubject: MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE}   October 5th 2016, 1:17 pm

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/760775-major-tna-title-change-takes-place-at-tonights-impact-wrestling-tapings-spoiler

EDDIE BLOODY EDWARDS!!!!!

Sigs made by Haruna (Thanks, Waifu!!)
This one is made by Tarah (Thank you, GM!)

Azumi's Wiki Page! {Special thanks to Koala Finn who created the page itself}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GC

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE}   October 5th 2016, 2:18 pm

I'm so fucking happy for him. I wonder if a feud between him and Davey Richards for the title could be a possibility.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aren Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE}   October 5th 2016, 2:55 pm

Who

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE}   October 6th 2016, 2:09 am

Been following Eddie ever since his ROH days and he deserved it. Hopefully he will get a good and memorable title run

Thank you for this Jakob DeLion 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GC

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE}   October 7th 2016, 4:24 am

@Aren Mstislav wrote:
Who
If you really don't know who Eddie Edwards is I feel bad for you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE}   October 7th 2016, 5:02 am

- 0% Charisma

- Looks like a perpetual teenager

- The lesser half of The Wolves/American Wolves

- Substituted for someone who beat him at Bound For Glory and still lost

Why have EC3, a former World Champion and the best talent in TNA/best face they have right now, beat the big bad, Lashley, for the World Title in the main event of your biggest show when you can just give it to Eddie Edwards?

:hhh2:

Because a guy like EC3 getting dominated and losing, but Eddie Edwards beating Lashley makes sense, right?

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Marco
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE}   October 7th 2016, 5:15 am

I feel bad for anyone that's a fan of his..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GC

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE}   October 7th 2016, 6:36 am

@Ares Vendetta wrote:
- 0% Charisma

- Looks like a perpetual teenager

- The lesser half of The Wolves/American Wolves

- Substituted for someone who beat him at Bound For Glory and still lost

Why have EC3, a former World Champion and the best talent in TNA/best face they have right now, beat the big bad, Lashley, for the World Title in the main event of your biggest show when you can just give it to Eddie Edwards?

:hhh2:

Because a guy like EC3 getting dominated and losing, but Eddie Edwards beating Lashley makes sense, right?

Yeah, he literally has zero charisma, he can't cut a promo to save his life.. But he's still a good wrestler and according to a lot of people a good worker. Honestly? They shouldn't have made him World Champ. It makes no sense to me that he is. But I have been following him for years so it makes me happy he finally won something without Davey Richards. I'm a fan of his not THE biggest fan but a fan nonetheless. I'm pretty sure there's plenty of WWE guys who just like him have no charisma and can't cut promos and some people still worship them as if they were gods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE}   October 7th 2016, 10:08 am

I think that's my biggest issue with it.  Eddie getting the belt makes zero sense.  I like Eddie.  I like him more than I like Davey actually, but it's not his time.  Lashley was a complete world beater with the belt, and as much as I'm not crazy about the idea, Moose was the natural transition if they were going to take the belt off of Lashley.  Lashley ducks Moose.  Everyone ducks Moose.  Would Moose be a great champion? Probably not, but that's what TNA was seemingly building toward and it could have easily turned into a feud between Moose and Bennett.  Again, not the hugest fan of Bennett, but that's the ball that TNA felt like they were putting into play.

My best guess is that maybe the management shakeup has something to do with the change but I don't know TNA's taping schedule so I couldn't say for certain.  It strikes me as something Corgan would do though, and so does the 5 year dead dream match between Davey and Eddie.  I'm not saying it wouldn't be good, but it's been done and if they wanted to do it again they could have easily done it with the X or Impact championship.  As a matter of fact, it would lend a lot of legitimacy to either title if they had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE}   October 7th 2016, 11:17 am

Thank God.

"Hard Times breeds Better Men"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : Tamers Is Best Season! COME AT ME ADVENTURE FANS!!!

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE}   October 7th 2016, 12:37 pm

I really believed that the best time for Eddie to beat Lashley is was at Destination X, where he should cashed in Option C

Sigs made by Haruna (Thanks, Waifu!!)
This one is made by Tarah (Thank you, GM!)

Azumi's Wiki Page! {Special thanks to Koala Finn who created the page itself}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1