Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask the Next Person A Question Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
My Watch Has Ended

Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Next Person A Question Thread   Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 EmptyMay 1st 2015, 12:21 pm

(You should've said Karen Gillan but whatever Wink )

Well I guess Jamie Christophersen. I like soundtrack crap and that, which is why when people ask me my favourite genre, I shelter myself away...Though his music is a mix,  it is officially soundtrack

If you could hire any book writer to publish a story of your life, who would it be and what would the book be called?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Next Person A Question Thread   Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 EmptyMay 1st 2015, 1:15 pm

I would hire Stephen King, beinst as how my real life has been a very strange drama of sorts, and I feel like only his writing capability could convey the pain and the horror I have seen. 

Given the choice of fantasy worlds that exist in books, film, and t.v. shows, what fantasy world would you live in if you had the choice?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Next Person A Question Thread   Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 EmptyMay 1st 2015, 1:52 pm

I'd enjoy living in the Cowboy Bebop universe. Endless space and endless jazz, awwwww yeah.

If you weren't in EAW, what hobby do you think you'd be doing instead?
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Next Person A Question Thread   Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 EmptyMay 1st 2015, 2:01 pm

Eh, I guess resuming back to doing graphic designing in a consistent basis.

What is your dream car?
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Next Person A Question Thread   Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 EmptyMay 1st 2015, 2:03 pm

I don't really have a dream car.  I'm not that much of a car guy.  As long as it gets me from Point A to Point B

What's your favorite thing to do with a group of friends?
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Next Person A Question Thread   Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 EmptyMay 1st 2015, 2:08 pm

Pretty much cracking jokes and basically talking. I love to socialize with people, so that is pretty much one of my traits.

What is your favorite animal and why?
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Next Person A Question Thread   Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 EmptyMay 1st 2015, 3:00 pm

Wolves (They are badass and beautiful)

Your favorite book?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Next Person A Question Thread   Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 EmptyMay 1st 2015, 7:13 pm

The Watchers by Dean Koontz. It is so suspenseful and absolutely terrifying. 

What is your phobia?
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Next Person A Question Thread   Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 EmptyMay 1st 2015, 7:24 pm

Thanatophobia (fear of death)

When/How was your first kiss?
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Next Person A Question Thread   Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 EmptyMay 1st 2015, 11:48 pm

Well, I feel it kinda late..... but my first kiss is when I went to a field trip about..... 2 years ago. hehe.... My boyfriend was a good kisser but I can't keep up since I'm such a noob at that Sad 

Who is your out-of-wrestling inspiration of your EAW character?
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Next Person A Question Thread   Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 EmptyMay 1st 2015, 11:52 pm

Jeffrey Dahmer in the beginning. Now, I just go with the flow

Would you risk it for a biscuit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Next Person A Question Thread   Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 12:17 am

Hell yeah.

Have you ever been in the deep internet?!
Back to top Go down
zquest

zquest

Hailing From : New York

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Next Person A Question Thread   Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 2:16 am

A: No

Q: if someone held you up gun point and your life was at risk would you fuck an animal? if so witch animal and why?
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Next Person A Question Thread   Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 12:22 pm

A:  NO!  NEVER!!!  My dick wouldn't forgive me.  Or my girlfriend!

Q:  What is your fantasy job and why?
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Next Person A Question Thread   Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 1:17 pm

Rockstar. Or anything to do with performing live music, but I have no talent.

If you could switch lives with anyone in the world for a day, who would it be?
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Next Person A Question Thread   Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 3:18 pm

Charlie Scene (not EAW Charlie Scene, Hollywood Undead Charlie Scene) I get to hang with friends, drink liquor, walk around aimlessly without getting yelled at. And more importantly, HU is a family.

What's the most expensive thing you own? (Besides your house)
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Next Person A Question Thread   Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 3:22 pm

I have Sephiroth's sword. Masamune. It's custom made, and though the parts were cheap, if I sold it it would be worth about $700. 

Jedi or Sith?
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Next Person A Question Thread   Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 3:42 pm

Sith, of course

Your dream tatoo?
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Next Person A Question Thread   Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 3:44 pm

I have upside down crosses tattooed on my eyelids. That's about the coolest it gets. (Message me and I'll show you the pic, if anyone wants to see them.)

What's something you want to do but don't see yourself ever doing?
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Next Person A Question Thread   Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 4:04 pm

Traveling around the world. I want to, but unless I get my hustle game up to maximum or I get lucky with the lottery, it won't happen. 

Do you consider yourself a happy person?
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Next Person A Question Thread   Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 4:11 pm

I am definitely a happy person. I have nothing to complain about, thankfully. I'm someone without perhaps, a sense of direction - but I'm happy for where I am now.

What is a pet peeve of yours?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Next Person A Question Thread   Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 4:13 pm

People clinking the bowl when they eat soup or cereal...learn how to use a spoon.

If you could control one element what would it be?
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Next Person A Question Thread   Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 4:27 pm

Probably carbon cuz then you would be able to control all life.

If you had to move to another country which one would you choose?
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Next Person A Question Thread   Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 4:34 pm

United States

If you could be anybody in the world for a day, who would you be?
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Next Person A Question Thread   Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 5:13 pm

Floyd Mayweather.

What was the most expensive item that you purchased?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Next Person A Question Thread   Ask the Next Person A Question Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask the Next Person A Question Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next