Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

New Voltage script format coming SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

New Voltage script format coming SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
New Voltage script format coming Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
New Voltage script format coming Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
New Voltage script format coming Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
New Voltage script format coming Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
New Voltage script format coming Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
New Voltage script format coming Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

New Voltage script format coming

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

New Voltage script format coming Empty
PostSubject: New Voltage script format coming   New Voltage script format coming EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 5:25 pm

Been thinking of new ways to 'spice up' scripts lately since they've kinda gotten old a to me atleast anyway, doing it as an experiment for this Voltage anyway to see how it goes.

- 'Pulp Fiction' promos, basically a chain of quick promos from extremists talking about whatever they want, letting more people get promo time set to the theme of 'Miserlou' from Pulp Fiction (ripped from ECW I know, I know)

- 'Hype videos' showcasing certain extremists and their feuds to music, kinda like how WWE does for Wrestlemania

-Segments that aren't involved always backstage or in the ring (basically how DC vs DEDEDE was last year)

-For live shows (yeah I know hilarious) for people in the large chat, people's entrances themes being broadcasted through the youtube feature.

-When it's posted, segs to be broken up more to avoid 'walls of text' making it easier to read.

Possibly some more as I go along or maybe not at all, all of these could completely flop but just trying something different.

:toast:
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: New Voltage script format coming   New Voltage script format coming EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 5:33 pm

:bowdown:  continuing to raise the bar.
That broadcast music thing should be dope, can't wait to see the rest :high:
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: New Voltage script format coming   New Voltage script format coming EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 5:53 pm

With titantrons, that would be sick! Seeing the DEDEDE, DC, and many other's titantron broadcast over the YouTubes in the chat would be sick. Sadly...Senn has no titantron yet...
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: New Voltage script format coming   New Voltage script format coming EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 6:17 pm

TRENK$ wrote:
It was dope when I wanted to do it last year and you said "UGH THATS SO MUCH WORK"
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: New Voltage script format coming   New Voltage script format coming EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 6:20 pm

SCOTT DIAMOND wrote:
TRENK$ wrote:
It was dope when I wanted to do it last year and you said "UGH THATS SO MUCH WORK"
Funny since I suggested this back when Banks was even chairman :punk:  Demon even acknowledged I brought this up in the past. You must be confusing me with someone else :punk: :punk: :punk:
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: New Voltage script format coming   New Voltage script format coming EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 6:41 pm

Damn. :whew:
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: New Voltage script format coming   New Voltage script format coming EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 7:22 pm

When I suggest this, I get the  :camby:

Sounds good, though. Maybe Matt and DC want to do this for their shows too.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: New Voltage script format coming   New Voltage script format coming EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 7:31 pm

I like it  :toast:
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: New Voltage script format coming   New Voltage script format coming EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 8:27 pm

Innovative
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: New Voltage script format coming   New Voltage script format coming EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 8:29 pm

TRENK$ wrote:
SCOTT DIAMOND wrote:
TRENK$ wrote:
Funny since I suggested this back when Banks was even chairman :punk:  Demon even acknowledged I brought this up in the past. You must be confusing me with someone else :punk: :punk: :punk:

This idea has been suggested (and probably attempted) by myself and I'm sure others as well years prior.  :banks: :punk:
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: New Voltage script format coming   New Voltage script format coming EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 1:01 am

well look at you Demon, doing some BIG BOY stuff. I'm so I'm so I'm so proud of youu.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: New Voltage script format coming   New Voltage script format coming EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 1:14 am

Robbie V wrote:
TRENK$ wrote:
SCOTT DIAMOND wrote:
TRENK$ wrote:

This idea has been suggested (and probably attempted) by myself and I'm sure others as well years prior.  :banks: :punk:
I was a little kid back then and didn't know about EAW :banks: but rest assured if I we here, I would have suggested it first.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: New Voltage script format coming   New Voltage script format coming EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 2:41 am

Yep, I remember using the lock feature during live shows so it use to be a thing. Cool stuff though.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: New Voltage script format coming   New Voltage script format coming EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 10:01 am

LOVE IT. Always felt weekly shows needed shortened/spiced up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Voltage script format coming   New Voltage script format coming EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 1:00 pm

I should clarify, I'm not ''shortening'' the length of Voltages or summarizing things because I don't believe you can get across what you're trying to do as well but rather just break down segments being walls of texts and easier to read.

Kind of like how some smaller segs may get a line or two at time to break it up, same jist really for major ones.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: New Voltage script format coming   New Voltage script format coming EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 1:22 pm

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: New Voltage script format coming   New Voltage script format coming EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 2:56 pm

Huge walls of text are not good for live shows, especially when it's a lengthy seg. Kills the crowd, because even if everyone is paying attention chances are they're too busy trying to read than reacting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Voltage script format coming   New Voltage script format coming EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 3:07 pm

StarrStan wrote:
Huge walls of text are not good for live shows, especially when it's a lengthy seg. Kills the crowd, because even if everyone is paying attention chances are they're too busy trying to read than reacting.

well tbf we do encourage people to not 'post in chunks', it's more of how the commentate posts it live than how it's done in script although I agree, it makes reading it easier live too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Voltage script format coming   New Voltage script format coming EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 6:08 pm

Intresting
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: New Voltage script format coming   New Voltage script format coming EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 7:44 pm

Sounds good. :salute:
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: New Voltage script format coming   New Voltage script format coming EmptySeptember 11th 2014, 2:09 pm

I definitely like the idea of video packages recaping current/old feuds.  I've seen that done in almost every fed I've been in and am kinda shocked EAW doesn't do it more often with the quality I see.  That's not a knock against anyone, but I would love to see more video packages not just for Voltage, but maybe openings for FPVs with pyro and all that stuff.

Anyway, I think everything mention is a great idea.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: New Voltage script format coming   New Voltage script format coming EmptySeptember 11th 2014, 2:24 pm

Does EAWVidz not exist :leo:
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: New Voltage script format coming   New Voltage script format coming EmptySeptember 11th 2014, 2:28 pm

Zack_Crash wrote:
but maybe openings for FPVs with pyro and all that stuff.

I could probably do this. Haven't done it for a good few years but a good weekend with a few programs could do some wonders. Certainly not out of the question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Voltage script format coming   New Voltage script format coming EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 10:12 am

Bombed.

Won't be doing any of these again.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: New Voltage script format coming   New Voltage script format coming EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 11:11 am

Dark Demon wrote:
Bombed.

Won't be doing any of these again.
:cryshow:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Voltage script format coming   New Voltage script format coming Empty

Back to top Go down

New Voltage script format coming

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next