Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What's a show you would love one more season of?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's a show you would love one more season of?   What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2015, 8:18 pm

Beyond Scared Straight (since the finale's airing tonight)
SOA (even though everyone's dead)
Malcolm in the Middle
Blue Mountain State
Psych (I NEED TO SEE SHAWN AND JULES GET MARRIED)
Sirens
Back to top Go down
Samuel King

Samuel King

Hailing From : California, USA

PostSubject: Re: What's a show you would love one more season of?   What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2015, 8:41 pm

Twisted
Teen Titans
Bleach
Yu Yu Hakusho
DBZ
All That
Next
College Hill
Yo Mama!
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: What's a show you would love one more season of?   What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2015, 8:48 pm

I feel like I've posted on a thread like this before...but anyway...

1. Terriers: It got one season on FX, and it was a great show.  They did a good job of sort of wrapping things up in a neat bundle at the end, but it could easily be revisited.

2. Firefly.  Again, Serenity did a good job of giving a fairly decent farewell, but there's still a lot there to explore with both the characters and the universe.

3. Alf: I only say this because the last episode of Alf was Alf getting surrounded by government agents and presumably taken away.  This means that Alf is probably dead.  That's just too traumatizing to think about.

4. Beware The Bat: I think the series gets a bit too much praise, but it was a decent adaptation of Batman in a CG world.  I'd also throw on top of the Batman heap, Batman Beyond and Batman the Brave and the Bold.  There's just been too much good batman to ignore.

5. Community: They should at least get a movie.  The polish is definitely off of the show, but bring back Donald Glover and Chevy Chase for a movie and I'd be happy.  Yvette Nicole Brown, too.

6. Lucha Underground: There are rumblings of a 2nd season starting next year sometime, but I want a sure thing.

7. Todd and the Book of Pure Evil: It's been coming on Chiller a lot lately, and while it's kind of just Canadian Stoner Metal Head Buffy the Vampire Slayer lite, it's got it's funny and charming moments and got cancelled on a major cliffhanger.  I've heard rumblings of crowdfunded revival movies and/or the TV show itself, but I'm not hopeful for it to happen.  The cast seems game at least, and I really enjoyed Jason "Jay" Mewes as the somewhat pervy zen-like master/school janitor.  

8. The Lost Room: A fairly strange and fun Scifi series that sometimes gets ran in marathons.  There were just so many mysteries to it that could've been compelling.

9. Freakylinks: It's kind of a punchline, but it wasn't a bad little show.  It just needs some faith in, and maybe to abandon the found footage construct.  

10. Night Visions: It was a Canadian horror anthology series hosted by, of all people, Henry Rollins, that actually got a lot of the anthology tropes right in a way that shows haven't done since the Twilight Zone.  There weren't any bad stories to my recollection, and there were plenty of would-be and current big name actors to round out the weekly casts.  They also had really good twist endings that weren't entirely cliche or easy to see coming.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: What's a show you would love one more season of?   What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2015, 9:00 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
Teen Titans
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: What's a show you would love one more season of?   What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2015, 9:03 pm

Breaking Bad

Entourage
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: What's a show you would love one more season of?   What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2015, 9:15 am

Freaks and Geeks

If you're from the UK, I'm also saying PhoneShop - am i right?!
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: What's a show you would love one more season of?   What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2015, 9:34 am

The Game (BET)
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What's a show you would love one more season of?   What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2015, 11:48 am

Clannad

The Walking Dead (this season is supposed to be the last one)

Eden of the East
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What's a show you would love one more season of?   What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2015, 11:49 am

The Walking Dead is ending? Says who?
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: What's a show you would love one more season of?   What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2015, 12:37 pm

Rhaegarfield wrote:
The Game (BET)
:salute: 
I wish to God that show had never ended. It was the most glorious hot mess ever.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: What's a show you would love one more season of?   What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2015, 12:41 pm

Another one I'd throw out there is 'Derek'.  It's by far the best thing Ricky Gervais ever did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's a show you would love one more season of?   What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2015, 1:45 pm

ThePizzaBoy wrote:
Another one I'd throw out there is 'Derek'.  It's by far the best thing Ricky Gervais ever did.
*the only good thing Ricky Gervais ever did.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: What's a show you would love one more season of?   What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2015, 1:51 pm

Aria Jaxon wrote:
Rhaegarfield wrote:
The Game (BET)
I wish to God that show had never ended. It was the most glorious hot mess ever. 

:fact: The first couple of seasons were so cool, then the main characters dropped, Chadonnay appeared, and it turned shit to me :rusev:
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: What's a show you would love one more season of?   What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2015, 1:59 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
ThePizzaBoy wrote:
"Life's Too Short", "An Idiot Abroad" and "Ricky Gervais Show Podcast" were alright.  Derek was awesome though...and I don't like to talk about British "Office" or "Extras"...those were bad, in my opinion.

Derek is probably the only thing he's done with himself as a main character that I've liked.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: What's a show you would love one more season of?   What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2015, 2:01 pm

Rhaegarfield wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:
Rhaegarfield wrote:
The Game (BET)

:fact: The first couple of seasons were so cool, then the main characters dropped, Chadonnay appeared, and it turned shit to me :rusev:
After the first two or three seasons, shit got WILD. I knew the end was near after Derwin and Melanie left, tbh. Blue and Keira couldn't measure up. Then there was Jason's foolishness, Chardonnay showing up, Kelly vanishing, Tasha's old ass wanting to have a baby...TOO MUCH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's a show you would love one more season of?   What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2015, 2:02 pm

ThePizzaBoy wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
ThePizzaBoy wrote:
"Life's Too Short", "An Idiot Abroad" and "Ricky Gervais Show Podcast" were alright.  Derek was awesome though...and I don't like to talk about British "Office" or "Extras"...those were bad, in my opinion.

Derek is probably the only thing he's done with himself as a main character that I've liked.
An Idiot Abroad isn't too bad but Ricky really isn't in it too much, which probably helps.

Fuck Ricky, he just isn't funny.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: What's a show you would love one more season of?   What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 5:05 pm

Breaking Bad. Tho it prolly won't be as good considering 
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

Hailing From : Virgina Beach, Va (Originally from Brooklyn, New York)

PostSubject: Re: What's a show you would love one more season of?   What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 5:06 pm

MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's a show you would love one more season of?   What's a show you would love one more season of? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's a show you would love one more season of?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2