Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread Empty
PostSubject: Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread   Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread EmptyAugust 26th 2017, 8:40 pm

Favorite Match: 

Favorite Moment:

Most Shocking Moment/Result:

Who Had the Best/Worst Night:

Who Stole the Show: 

Rating/General Comments:
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread   Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread EmptyAugust 26th 2017, 8:49 pm

Favorite Match: Cameron vs Jamie

Favorite Moment: Chris Elite occupying Voltage and brawling with DEDEDE

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Aria with that roll up last second, Cam kicking out that last time

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: The worst goes to Chris Elite since he got fired. Best goes to Jamie for retaining.

Who Stole the Show: Cam

Rating/General Comments: I didn't get to see every match live so I can't really say for sure
Back to top Go down
CM Bank$
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
CM Bank$

Hailing From : Capsule Corp

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread   Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread EmptyAugust 26th 2017, 8:50 pm

Favorite Match: Me vs Nas

Favorite Moment: POP winning the title

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Brody's return

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: POP or Nas had the best night, Jamie retained but theres nothing good about having to beat your wife.. with that being said Cam had the worst night followed by Pizza Boy and Bhris Elite

Who Stole the Show: Nas by beating me, Cam by coming as close as she did

Rating/General Comments: good show 10/10 :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
http://huggintheblock.com
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread   Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread EmptyAugust 26th 2017, 8:58 pm

Take note I only came in for my match so I didn't see PB vs Eclipse, or the SK seg. Sorry if I don't include you guys.

Favorite Match: 
Jamie vs Cam without a doubt. That was the Omega vs Okada of EAW so far.

Favorite Moment:
I absolutely loved the moment when it looked like Cam was going to actually become the World Heavyweight Champion, with that SUPER close near-fall. The chat was going ballistics over the counting, and they lost even more of their shit when it was revealed Jamie had his foot on the ropes.

My other favourite moment including me, was when I did a frog splash from the balcony to Apocalypse, holy shit.

To be honest I did not expect at all to have Team Keelan take the victory, as well as me being the one who gets the special opportunity. That came out of left field for me, but what was also shocking was BRODY SPARKS RETURNING. THE ICONIC LEGEND.

Best: Jamie, Everyone on Team Keelan, Nasir, POP
Worst: Cam, Team Carlos

Who Stole the Show: 
Jamie and Cam. Both of them fucking killed it, especially Cam on the promo page, and it was just generally an amazing match.

Rating/General Comments:
10/10, and it hasn't even been Night 2 yet.
:vince:
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread   Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread EmptyAugust 26th 2017, 8:59 pm

Favorite Match: I am a biased trash, so EMPIRE. We stole the show sis. Issa fact!

Favorite Moment: I was really happy to see Nas get that W over Banks. I love them both, but I felt Nas needed that. Second, would obviously be my return. Super happy!

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Pizza Boy and Eclipse's double count out. 

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Stark/Eclipse. One lost his title, one didn't get to gain one because of a count out. Also Carlos as well, both of his characters took L's.

Who Stole the Show: Cam and I'll be a biased trash, myself. Return was GOAT. Chat was litty. Cam because she really showed and proved she could give the big boys a run for her money. She's going to pave the way for the day a woman actually holds a male world title. Major props for her!

Rating/General Comments: It was great. Happy to be around for my first Territorial Invasion. It was great. Really enjoyed the moment I came back and it was well received so it made me super happy. So glad to be back!
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread   Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread EmptyAugust 26th 2017, 9:24 pm

Favorite Match: Cam vs. Jamie

Favorite Moment: POP's title win

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Brody's return

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: POP got that gold in

Who Stole the Show: Team Keelan vs. Team Carlos

Rating/General Comments: 10/10 would read again
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread   Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread EmptyAugust 26th 2017, 9:39 pm

Favorite Match: Only the best EAW World Title match since DDD Vs Ares from Grand Rampage 9

Favorite Moment: Elite vs DDD impromptu brawl that concluded with The Box Office Smash!

Most Shocking Moment/Result: The return of Brody! Welcome back!

Who had the best/worst night: Best was Aria and Jamie prevailing against the odds; Worst was Cam who did everything in her power to win - great effort, great match.

Who stole the show: Jamie vs Cam hands down, but notable mention: 5 on 5 Elimination Team Keelan vs Team Rosso and women's division Divide and Conquer

Rating/General comments: 10/10 - a great phenomenal effort by all the writers and promoers that made this epic first day just exactly that! Can't wait for day two tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread   Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread EmptyAugust 26th 2017, 9:57 pm

Favorite Match: Cuz everyone on Empire is bias. Team Cailin vs Team Aria

Favorite Moment: Me getting an elimination, makes me feel special

Most Shocking Moment/Result: PB and Eclipse going to a double countout. Sets up a match at HOG

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Sophia

Who Stole the Show: Empire as usual

Rating/General Comments:
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread   Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread EmptyAugust 27th 2017, 1:27 am

Favourite Match: Cam vs O'Hara obviously. It's my favourite EAW match to the date.

Favourite Moment: Brody Spark returns.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: PB and Eclipse double count-out.

Who had the Best/Worst Night: O'Hara had the best night while Carlos had the worst :/

Who Stole the Show: Cam and O'Hara obviosly. SK too IMO

Rating/General Comments: 10/10. Cam vs O'Hara is really a great match, I dare to say this is the best match I've ever seen in my time e-fedding so far. My hats off to the writers for this amazing match and Cam and O'Hara for the promo battle. Too bad I had to leave the chat in the middle due to my electricity went off :/

If not because of Brody's return, SK and DEDEDE segment would be my favourite. However, I didn't see it coming that Brody made a return, lol.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread   Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread EmptyAugust 27th 2017, 10:34 pm

Favorite Match: Cam vs. Jamie. 

Favorite Moment: Brody's return! Nas getting his win back. Also the whole segment with DDD and SK. That was gold. 

Most Shocking Moment/Result: SK is unemployed?! PB vs. Eclipse ending in a no contest was also a shock for me. 

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Jamie, Team Keelan, POP. Worst night, Cam, for being so close yet so far. Stark, who lost mad quick. idk where to put myself because I don't really know what kind of night I had? Like I won but I almost got my arm ripped off? 

Who Stole the Show: The World Heavyweight title match.

Rating/General Comments: 10/10.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread   Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread EmptyAugust 28th 2017, 3:45 pm

Favorite Match: Jamie vs Cam  :whew:

Favorite Moment:Excuse my biased but my segment with DDD 

Most Shocking Moment/Result:Thought Cam was really about to take the title off that formally bald mf 

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Jamie for best and me for worst only cause I was fired

Who Stole the Show:  :smugkobe:

Rating/General Comments:
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread   Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread EmptyAugust 28th 2017, 6:21 pm

Favorite Match: There's no other answer than that main event tho. WHC match hands down.

Favorite Moment: Actually winning my match.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Once again, actually winning my match. I honestly expected to take another L here.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Jamie, Lars, POP for best. Cam, Stark, and Carlos/April for worst.

Who Stole the Show: Jamie and Cam nabbed it with that beautiful match.

Rating/General Comments: Night one was a night you'd expect people to sleep on given the matches taking place for the most part, but it truly was a great read. Eclipse and PB went all out on eachother (Eclipse and his stable of emos still suck ass tho), Team Keelan pulled out that big win which I am very proud of them for. Like I said I didn't expect to win my match, and either way I woulda been happy with a loss to Banks again. Like I said before no shame in losing to him. POP got himself a title belt in 2017. And he got Ospreay now bless. Team Aria/Team Cailin was another fun team match to listen to. And the Sanatorium represented side lost this too...YES! Finally as I said, that MAIN EVENT! This was the most PERFECT Jamie and Cam match of them all. It won't ever get better than this for the two of them in my eyes. But without a doubt they'll see eachother again. Cam just might nab the title in the Chamber tbh with you. It all depends. Oh and Jamie is handsome now. That's also a thing.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread   Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread EmptySeptember 3rd 2017, 1:23 am

Favorite Match: Cam vs. Jamie

Favorite Moment:
Seeing Brody Sparks return.

Seeing Nick Angel on commentary. Having promo'd against him in the past, I'm surprised his lines didn't take up 30 rows per sentence in the script. (Sorry Nick, I had to.)

I'll say Nasir for best. Worst would be Aprilos Rossong.

Who Stole the Show:
Chris Elite tried, which is notable considering how tough these shows can be to steal.

Rating/General Comments:
I was a bit surprised by two of the title matches, one being a double countout and another being a squash. I knew Eclipse's character well enough to know that he would totally use the logic he did in settling for destruction over the title, but me not following the weekly shows too well might've caused me to miss why the NE Title match went the way it did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread   Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Territorial Invasion 2017 (Night 1) Reaction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1