Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD Empty
PostSubject: VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD   VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 8:51 pm

Favorite Match: 

Favorite Moment:

Most Shocking Moment/Result:

Who Had the Best/Worst Night:

Who Stole the Show: 

Rating/General Comments:

Last edited by Thomas Minns on March 13th 2016, 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD   VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 9:01 pm

Favorite Match: Myself v. Cam (because I'm biased) and Tarah v. Maddie (whether it was for the brutality, the history, or the twist at the end -- take your pick).

Favorite Moment: DDD and Tarah's segment, tbh. 

Most Shocking Moment/Result: That bitch Haruna knew jumping outta the crowd. Maddie's new friends showing up.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best night, probably anyone who advanced. Worst night, I'ma say poor Tarah. She might actually have died.

Who Stole the Show: Don't make me choose. :/

Rating/General Comments: 10/10. Props to all the writers involved. Everyone who wrote has garnered my praise. Thanks to anyone involved in giving the Vixens another platform to shine on.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

PostSubject: Re: VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD   VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 10:15 pm

Favorite Match: Maddie vs Tarah, Aria vs Cam was also very good but I always felt like Maddie vs Tarah's beef culminating was gonna steal the show.

Favorite Moment: Maddie beating Tarah, she massively deserved that win as she had promoed so hard this week so it was great to see.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Maddie joining the Santorium. I've put her in every moment so far but she did have the craziest night. I never expected that to happen.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best - Maddie, Worst - Tarah

Who Stole the Show: Maddie and Cam, huge wins for them both. 

Rating/General Comments: 10/10. At first I was very annoyed with the ending as I felt Maddie joining the Santorium was a wrong move. However, I then gave it time to settle and stopped looking at it with such a narrow mind, I realised that it might turn out to be an amazing thing. All the matches were excellently written too. Can't wait for night two.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD   VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 10:23 pm

Favorite Match: Not trying to be biased, but Me vs. Aria was amazing and the result could have went any other way to be quite honest. Aria and I were both emotional wrecks after the match was done. lol

Favorite Moment:
DDD/Tarah segment was hilarious. Nice to see Tarah not take DDD's shit.

Maddie selling her soul to the devil. I honestly did not see it coming and I'm not sure how to feel about it. I was quite speechless for a while (still am).

I could have given this to all the Vixens who lost, but Tarah had a worse night than anyone else as she got murdered by Maddie.

Who Stole the Show: 
I think each Vixen kept stealing the show from one another.

Rating/General Comments:
10/10. The show went by fast and I was surprised when it was over. Although, it left me wanting more. Good job to all the writers who contributed to Night One and Night Two should be interesting!
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD   VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 10:47 pm

Favorite Match: Maddie vs Tarah, 'nuff said

Favorite Moment: Tarah taking DDD's balls hostage is something I never knew I needed so much until now

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Cam vs Aria, I really thought the latter would win it; though both are equally deserving of qualifying in their own right obv

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: DDD for worst (He ain't getting any pale meat tonite poor lad) And Sheridan for best

Who Stole the Show: All of the active Vixens involved

Rating/General Comments: 8/10! Stellar Day 1, with the finish being quite surprising. Day 2 is bound to be just as good, if not better.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD   VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 10:59 pm

Favorite Match: Cam vs Aria, easily. I didn't get chance to catch much of the main event but I loved Rey vs Brody too. 

Favorite Moment: Like I said, I didn't get much chance to read the main event but the ending was awesome with the Sanitorium getting involved. Great stuff.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Maddie joining the Sanitorium. That was completely out of the blue for pretty much everyone who was reading the show, I'm sure, and I'm excited to see where this goes next.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Maddie easily had the best night. Tarah had the worst by far.

Who Stole the Show: Mr. DEDEDE. Why does this muthafucka have to be in everything?! This is a VIXENS show, dammit!

Rating/General Comments: 9.5/10. Honestly, this is one of the best written FPVs/SuperShows in a long while and I think a lot of people took the potential of this show for granted. There wasn't a single bad match and even the one squash match on the card was still kept interesting through storyline. Kudos to everyone involved. 
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD   VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 11:01 pm

Favorite Match: Tarah Nova vs. Madison Kaline in the Deathmatch. Great story leading up to the match and a great savage war between these two ladies! Fun match to see and an interesting finish with the Sanatorium coming in!

Favorite Moment: Uhhhh... I'll just go with the funny segment between DDD and Tarah just because it seemed like something DDD had written while he was in the mood.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Haruna actually winning a match.... LMFAO! Nah, Madison actually joining Sanatorium was a shock. Wouldn't expect her to have joined that.

Madison had the best night for sure. Not only did she move on and take out a huge rival, but she aligned with the Sanatorium. Worst night would be Tarah because she won't be moving on and has taken a big loss tonight. DEDEDE isn't too happy about that.

Who Stole the Show:
 I would say Aria and Cam. A real good match between the two and Cam getting the victory makes me hope that Aria and Cam do one more match and we can see The Empress of Elite go over.

Rating/General Comments:
 9/10. Show actually surprised me a bit. Had some good matches like Aria vs. Cam and Tarah vs. Maddie for the main event. It was a great show and writers did a good job. I could nitpick, but I really don't want to because it was a great job.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD   VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD EmptyMarch 13th 2016, 3:07 am

Favorite Match: Going to be a toss up between Madison Kaline/Tarah Novah and Cloud Matsuda vs Haruna Sakazaki. Both were so freaking good and had beautiful storytelling as well as amazing endings that were big shockers. Both very well put together. 

Favorite Moment: Is it any question? The Sanatorium's appearance and the joining of Madison Kaline with the madness. It's a moment that is going to shake up the vixen's division, and has left quite a few people here surprised it seems.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Cloud Matsuda losing honestly. No offense to Haruna, I did love her promos, but that was not an outcome that I would have imagined at all. It came as a huge shock as I read it, but it was really amazing. I loved it.   

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best Night? Give that one to Madison Kaline. She advances further into the tournament and now has a dark family backing her up. Worst night? Toss up between Tarah Novah and Cloud Matsuda. Both were left low and both have a score to settle for sure.

Who Stole the Show: Aria and Cam had one of the best written matches hands down and was a five star all the way around. I think in terms of matchmaking, those two. 

Rating/General Comments: 10/10, would watch again and again and again. 
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD   VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD EmptyMarch 13th 2016, 3:31 am

Favorite Match: A tie between Aria/Cam and Maddie/Tarah. Actually, I think all the right wing match is all good.

Favorite Moment: Tarah and DDD segment, so hilarious lol

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Jade, smh..... wtf! you rebel bastard! But honestly, I am really not expecting my NPCs are putting the part in this rivalry that much. first, appearing in the titantron... and now this. Unxexpected, even for myself.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Well, all who advanced to the next round had the best night. Truly well deserved! all of you are tearing the promo page these few weeks. The worst? You guess it... yup, all who don't.

Who Stole the Show: Best is probably Maddie.... people seems loving her angle with the Sanatorium. Even I'm happy to see her joining a party fits her, I actually already seen Sanitorium is going to recruit another vixen
(especially after I turned Eclipse's offer down lol.)

Rating/General Comments: 9/10. good show, look forward for tomorrow! みんな、がんばって~!

and oh, Minns.... it's "VIXENS CUP", not "VIXENS NIGHT" smh.
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD   VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD EmptyMarch 13th 2016, 4:16 am

Favorite Match: Aria vs. Cameron - That was a superb match featuring two of the top talents and I'm really disappointed that one of them had to be eliminated, especially the Empress of Elite, who could have won the whole thing. 

Favorite Moment: My love winning by mysterious dust throwing given by Jade, Haruna vs. Cloud has been one of my favorite feuds and seeing the full circle of the dastardly Haruna has completely justified her current push.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Maddie joining the Sanitorium. Jade coming through the crowd.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Tarah Nova.

Who Stole the Show: Cameron Ella Eva and Aria Jaxon.

Rating/General Comments: Amazing day 1 and I can't wait to see how everything goes tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD   VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD EmptyMarch 13th 2016, 5:32 am

Quote :
Favorite Match:

Favorite Moment

Who Stole the Show: 

Rating/General Comments:

Favorite Match: I'll go with Haruna/Cloud here only for the rather selfish reason that I wrote it and was happy with the crowd reaction that it got. Aria/Cameron was brilliantly written so that's my favorite otherwise. Sucks that one of them had to go out in that opening round, but it was a great contest.

Favorite Moment: Madison joining the Sanatorium, the segment with DDD and Tarah backstage was hilarious.

Most shocking moment: Again, Madison joining the Sanatorium. that was awesome and considering Maddie's character lately something that makes a lot of sense.

Best Night: Cameron avenging her loss at RD I think had the best night, besides Tarah Shinsei Domei (Erica/Azumi) had the worst night of the winners. Both advanced but will either be in condition to compete tomorrow?

Stole the show: Cameron, Aria, Cloud, Haruna, Tarah, Madison

Rating: 9.95. I don't believe that a perfect show is possible, but this was very close. Everything that was done was done with a purpose. No BSed segs, no halfassed matches.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD   VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD EmptyMarch 13th 2016, 9:11 am

Favorite Match: Its a toss up between Cam vs Aria and Cloud/Haruna. Carlos did a pretty good job of making us both look 'Reigns Strong'. 

Favorite Moment: My interview! Finally! An interview during a show!

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Dat ending tho.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best - Haruna freaking Sakazaki Razz and Cameron freaking Ella freaking Ava. Worst - Tarah freaking Nova and Cloud motherfreaking Matsuda.

Who Stole the Show: Maddie. I'm like legit scared of her now lol

Rating/General Comments: I was a bit caught off guard with the general flow of the show but then I realized it was because I came into the chat halfway through after a long ass work day. After looking over it few times I actually like how everything went. The ending to Cloud/Haruna gives me an idea for an awesome promo. Didn't expect things to get so dark with Maddie but I trust the writers to come up with some interesting ideas. So far the Vixens have been handled pretty well. 

PS: RIP Tarah Razz
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

PostSubject: Re: VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD   VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD EmptyMarch 13th 2016, 12:51 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Favorite Match: A tie between Aria/Cam and Maddie/Tarah. Actually, I think all the right wing match is all good.

Favorite Moment: Tarah and DDD segment, so hilarious lol

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Jade, smh..... wtf! you rebel bastard! But honestly, I am really not expecting my NPCs are putting the part in this rivalry that much. first, appearing in the titantron... and now this. Unxexpected, even for myself.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Well, all who advanced to the next round had the best night. Truly well deserved! all of you are tearing the promo page these few weeks. The worst? You guess it... yup, all who don't.

Who Stole the Show: Best is probably Maddie.... people seems loving her angle with the Sanatorium. Even I'm happy to see her joining a party fits her, I actually already seen Sanitorium is going to recruit another vixen
(especially after I turned Eclipse's offer down lol.)

Rating/General Comments: 9/10. good show, look forward for tomorrow! みんな、がんばって~!

and oh, Minns.... it's "VIXENS CUP", not "VIXENS NIGHT" smh.
Don't know what you're talking about 

VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD Giphy
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD   VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD EmptyMarch 13th 2016, 4:02 pm

Favorite Match: Aria vs Cam was pretty epic, Maddie vs Tarah was also pretty brutal and tbh all the matches were great; Aria vs Cam was just a notch above the rest though

Favorite Moment: Maddie joining the Sanatorium, that's some Russo booking right there!

Most Shocking Moment/Result: ^^^^

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Anyone who advanced to the next round/DDD's balls

Who Stole the Show: Maddie

Rating/General Comments: Really rad show and it's cool that the vixens get their time to really shine, looking forward to night 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD   VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD Empty

Back to top Go down

VIXENS CUP NIGHT ONE REACTION THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-