Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should we ban Keelan (a known snek)?
Yes (I am a real one)
Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA DyeuwyN50%Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA DyeuwyN
 50% [ 11 ]
No (I want Aussie snek in my pussy)
Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA DyeuwyN41%Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA DyeuwyN
 41% [ 9 ]
I Just Want To Make EAW Discussion More Active
Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA DyeuwyN9%Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA DyeuwyN
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA Empty
PostSubject: Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA   Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA EmptyJuly 17th 2017, 6:32 pm

Ever since my former best friend ever Keelan refused to include my commercial in Voltage this week my feels have been damaged beyond repair. It is clear that he is a massive snek and is not suitable for Big Oasis Brand. Honestly there are not words that I can use to describe this betrayal so I will just copy and paste FD's salt rant from before since he has a poetic way of words and can say what I cannot due to the emotional abuse I have suffered today from Keelan.

Quote :
Some people just can't take jokes plain and simple and it really pisses me off. Another point I should get to is getting treated live fucking trash on the portal sometimes don't know if I am overreacting to this but this is getting ridiculous honestly, I am putting my foot down and it needs to be put to an end. People like Aria coming at me for no damn reason damn sure gets on my nerves and all I am asking for is an end to it? Sorry for the mini rant but please thank you
:mjcry:So true and moving. I hope you will all support forcing Keelan against his will to do the right thing and grow some fucking balls.
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA   Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA EmptyJuly 17th 2017, 6:33 pm

I would just like to state that TLA is currently taking a sabbatical from the Big Oasis Brand. TLA, Scott Oasis and myself as of right now are on very good terms.  :vince:
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA   Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA EmptyJuly 17th 2017, 6:37 pm

hmmmmmmmm i'll think about it
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA   Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA EmptyJuly 17th 2017, 6:38 pm

As Founder of the BOB I very much await the results of this poll. Please note that everyone involved who gives an honest opinion will get a free pair of BOBeats by Oasis.

Along with a Tarah Nova brand foot stool

Last edited by Scott Oasis on July 17th 2017, 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA   Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA EmptyJuly 17th 2017, 6:39 pm

what have i done
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA   Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA EmptyJuly 17th 2017, 6:39 pm

Keelan Cetinich wrote:
I would just like to state that TLA is currently taking a sabbatical from the Big Oasis Brand. TLA, Scott Oasis and myself as of right now are on very good terms.  :vince:
I would just like to state that Keelan is currently taking a sabbatical from the Poon Palace. All the poon in the palace and everyone else inside as of right now is on very good terms.  :vince:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA   Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA EmptyJuly 17th 2017, 6:53 pm

After an extremely fair period of voting the poll has been closed and the final results are in.

Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA -4MZKccUSG6Ej04qFEXmGQ
Please note that all future votes are fake and paid for by Keelan and his shady associates (also Australian).
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA   Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA EmptyJuly 17th 2017, 9:29 pm

Fuck the BOB, specifically oasis and keelan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA   Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA Empty

Back to top Go down

Petition to ban Keelan from Big Oasis Brand until he apologizes to TLA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1