Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  Empty
PostSubject: If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?    If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  EmptyJune 15th 2014, 7:28 pm

Using the current roster, of course.
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?    If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  EmptyJune 15th 2014, 7:40 pm

Dynasty and I'd push Diamond Cage, Norman Hellion, Carlos Rosso, Xavier Williams and Ryan Savage.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?    If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  EmptyJune 15th 2014, 7:40 pm

Dynasty

The people I would push.

Diamond Cage
Zack Crash
Lucian Black
Xavier Williams
Eddie Mack

Reason why is because for Diamond Cage or Zack Crash because I would like for one of them to be World Champion (preferably Zack Crash) so they could feud over the title for a few months and Zack eventually dropping it to Cage in a very brutal and bloody match with a lot of emotion and stuff. Pretty much telling the whole story behind how things use to be when they were friends and such and now turning into mortal enemies. Just like how Kakashi and Obito was or Kagura and Jellal from Fairy Tail.

I would of course push Eddie Mack setting him up for another chance of becoming a World Champion since last time when he had the opportunity it pretty much didn't happen at all or have him team with Xavier Williams and have them as a more established tag team since their bout with Dynamite Rain for the tag titles.

Lucian Black, I would have him turn traitor and betray his comrades and have an obsession in winning the World Title. I would have him feud with Demon's Council and eventually beating them all. ( i guess this may be John Cena-ish lmfao) but yeah I would probably have a new gimmick for him and turn him into a lonewolf kind of guy pretty much how TNA was going with AJ Styles when he came back with that gimmick but didn't keep up with it long. But yeah after being put over by Demon's Council and go on a winning streak, I would have him win KOE and end up become World Champion at Grand Rampage.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?    If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  EmptyJune 15th 2014, 7:49 pm

Voltage

Zack Crash
Diamond Cage
Lucian Black
Ryan Savage
Lethal Consequences

First 4 put in enough effort to be current/future world champions imo and LC is one of my favorite unique promoers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?    If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  EmptyJune 15th 2014, 7:59 pm

I would only push myself If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  YRlrylF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?    If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  EmptyJune 15th 2014, 8:22 pm

Wouldn't bother with any of them.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?    If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  EmptyJune 15th 2014, 9:30 pm

Excluding myself

Dynasty
RoV-if able to promo consistently as non writer-
DDD
DC
Nick Perry-If he sticks around-
Jacob Senn

Someone like Norman, Demon, Tyler, Ryan, Hades, Venom or Xavier to possibly replace the RoV or Nick spots.

Because I base things on who I can expect as reliable to have good promos, consistency and deserve it as the only three categories I care about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?    If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  EmptyJune 15th 2014, 9:45 pm

I'd write Chaos, maybe then people would actually show up when they're meant too. Smile
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?    If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  EmptyJune 15th 2014, 9:50 pm

Wait. Was Dynasty meant to be live today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?    If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  EmptyJune 15th 2014, 9:51 pm

Well it's only Sunday and the scroll only said 'Dynasty Sunday' all weekend.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?    If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  EmptyJune 15th 2014, 10:02 pm

Well the cards always say SD and Dy on their days but the chances of a show occurring are like 50 50 at best. I think there should be a "live" addition during the week whenever a show is meant to be live so there's 100 percent certainty that a show will happen, otherwise I feel like peoples motivation to put aside what they need to do to come to chats might not always happen.

Also, I think there should be a fixed time frame told a day or two before the show for when the show might start, so can all decide to come on at that time rather that sit unknowing in the chat waiting for what could be start in 1 to 4 hours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?    If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  EmptyJune 15th 2014, 10:12 pm

I can't say about Showdown but I'd like to assume by now people know me enough to know whatever brand I'm writing is gonna be live when people bother to show up, I really don't need to put 'live' when its fucking obvious itll be live but I suppose I can't motivate people to choose Dynasty a tinpot efed that does quick results every other week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?    If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  EmptyJune 15th 2014, 10:57 pm

Nobody would push Venom, surprise surprise. Favortism as it's finest.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?    If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  EmptyJune 15th 2014, 11:11 pm

Because nobody said they would write Showdown yet lel
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?    If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  EmptyJune 16th 2014, 12:53 am

Cyfy wrote:
I would only push myself If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  YRlrylF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?    If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  EmptyJune 16th 2014, 1:05 am

Showdown

Christopher Corrupt
Jacob Senn
Cy Henderson
Victor Vendetta
Terry Chambers/Nemesis
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?    If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  EmptyJune 16th 2014, 1:57 am

Jaywalker wrote:

:leo:  :leo:  :leo:  :leo:  :leo:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?    If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  EmptyJune 16th 2014, 2:40 am

Mikado Sekaiichi wrote:
Jaywalker wrote:

:leo:  :leo:  :leo:  :leo:  :leo:
Just put that in case someone would say you aren't booked enough for me to know based on the criteria I put. Always have to have those preemptive strikes.  Cool
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?    If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  EmptyJune 16th 2014, 4:29 pm

Thanks Starr/Ryan!

Anyway, Showdown and I would push: Diamond Cage, Norman Hellion, Xavier Williams, Ryan Savage, Vic Vendetta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?    If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  EmptyJune 16th 2014, 5:06 pm

:acw: :acw: :acw: 
Back to top Go down
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?    If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  EmptyJuly 25th 2014, 12:26 am

Bump, since the draft.
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?    If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  EmptyJuly 25th 2014, 3:17 am

I would push Lethal Consequences to win all three World Titles. Lethal Gang day erryday babay
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?    If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  EmptyJuly 25th 2014, 3:22 am

Showdown.

Eddie Mack and idk.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?    If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  EmptyJuly 27th 2014, 2:58 pm

Dynasty...and I'd push Terry Chambers, Lucian Black, Tyler Parker, Cy Henderson, GI Styles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?    If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  EmptyJuly 27th 2014, 5:17 pm

I'd push Eddie Mack to win all the titles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?    If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?  Empty

Back to top Go down

If you were to write a brand in EAW, which brand would it be, and which five Extremists would you push?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next