Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

ShowdownShowsUp - The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

ShowdownShowsUp - The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
ShowdownShowsUp - The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
ShowdownShowsUp - The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
ShowdownShowsUp - The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
ShowdownShowsUp - The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
ShowdownShowsUp - The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
ShowdownShowsUp - The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

ShowdownShowsUp - The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread Empty
PostSubject: The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread   ShowdownShowsUp - The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread EmptyJuly 1st 2017, 9:17 pm

Favorite picks, matches and moments from this one. And who won this year's draft and why?
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread   ShowdownShowsUp - The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread EmptyJuly 1st 2017, 9:30 pm

Champion of Champions

Showdown wins big names, best stories about to be told, and more writing magic to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread   ShowdownShowsUp - The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread EmptyJuly 1st 2017, 9:36 pm

I'd say Voltage got the strongest midcard, Dy got the best balance, and SD ofc got the best lookin main event purely based on the draft pics. Best match would probably be the main event, but stark and crash was damn good too. The segment with SK and DDD had me in dying. And if Banks wants to run the ones I'm easy to find.
Back to top Go down
CM Bank$
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
CM Bank$

Hailing From : Capsule Corp

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread   ShowdownShowsUp - The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread EmptyJuly 1st 2017, 9:41 pm

Nasir Moore wrote:
I'd say Voltage got the strongest midcard, Dy got the best balance, and SD ofc got the best lookin main event purely based on the draft pics. Best match would probably be the main event, but stark and crash was damn good too. The segment with SK and DDD had me in dying. And if Banks wants to run the ones I'm easy to find.
Say no more fam I'm pulling up with the draco
Back to top Go down
http://huggintheblock.com
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread   ShowdownShowsUp - The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread EmptyJuly 1st 2017, 9:58 pm

EAW wrote:
@EAW

We save the best pick for last... Sheridan Müller is off to Empire!
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread   ShowdownShowsUp - The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread EmptyJuly 2nd 2017, 8:48 am

Season 11 gonna be lit af. I'm pumped to be on Voltage the only brand I ain't been on yet. I'll miss Dynasty tbh tho so shoutout to Senn who been my boi for many years. #MuchLuvHomie #UDatGoat
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread   ShowdownShowsUp - The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread EmptyJuly 2nd 2017, 11:58 am

I personally want to re read the draft show and look over each roster as it sits now, but I'll say this. There is a huge opportunity for advancement on Voltage. Jamie and TLA are top guys but they need ppl to work with, so the sky is the limit for anyone on that brand imo
Back to top Go down
Zaibatsu

Zaibatsu

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread   ShowdownShowsUp - The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread EmptyJuly 2nd 2017, 3:23 pm

Voltage looks low-key insane right now. Showdown is still the home of Goats, but Dynasty is going to have some interesting match-ups. I'm here for Nas vs Senn.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread   ShowdownShowsUp - The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread EmptyJuly 2nd 2017, 5:04 pm

It feels like a fairly even draft to me, with a slight slant to Showdown in the "star power" department.  While some who've been drafted haven't reached great heights YET, there's definitely more opportunity to break out on the shows they've moved to, along with a chance to mix it up with more established and heavily decorated elitists.  Dynasty feels like the 'dark side' with drafts like Sanitarium's Eclipse and Maero, not to mention (shakes fist) Nico.  Feels like PB's Alice, and he's about to fall down the rabbit hole. It's good to see Voltage get some names like Chris Elite, Jamie O'Hara, and Aren.  There are a lot of guys on Voltage that are thirsty to sharpen their iron against the likes of those guys.  I'm interested to see what Moongoose and Lars do as well.  Showdown is land of the GoAT, and I will miss it dearly.  I used to not get why people got so attached to their brands, but the Showdown writers treated me well and 'got' this stupid thing I'm doing with Pizza Boy.  I'll always consider it the true flagship because, one last time until we meet again, #ShowdownShowsUp
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread   ShowdownShowsUp - The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread EmptyJuly 2nd 2017, 6:10 pm

ThePizzaBoy wrote:
It feels like a fairly even draft to me, with a slight slant to Showdown in the "star power" department.  While some who've been drafted haven't reached great heights YET, there's definitely more opportunity to break out on the shows they've moved to, along with a chance to mix it up with more established and heavily decorated elitists.  Dynasty feels like the 'dark side' with drafts like Sanitarium's Eclipse and Maero, not to mention (shakes fist) Nico.  Feels like PB's Alice, and he's about to fall down the rabbit hole. It's good to see Voltage get some names like Chris Elite, Jamie O'Hara, and Aren.  There are a lot of guys on Voltage that are thirsty to sharpen their iron against the likes of those guys.  I'm interested to see what Moongoose and Lars do as well.  Showdown is land of the GoAT, and I will miss it dearly.  I used to not get why people got so attached to their brands, but the Showdown writers treated me well and 'got' this stupid thing I'm doing with Pizza Boy.  I'll always consider it the true flagship because, one last time until we meet again, #ShowdownShowsUp
:sherman: Tha fuck u hatin' bruh? Bitch ass nerd don't want none of these fists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread   ShowdownShowsUp - The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread EmptyJuly 2nd 2017, 6:59 pm

ThePizzaBoy wrote:
not to mention (shakes fist) Nico.

Scowl all you want but just remember this boy gone be sticking to you longer than HBB, Brian Daniels and the rest added together.

#Loyalty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread   ShowdownShowsUp - The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The 2017 EAW Draft Show analyst and reactions thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-