Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year? Empty
PostSubject: 4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year?   4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year? EmptyAugust 9th 2014, 3:19 am

There are unconfirmed reports circulating that state 4 superstars will be leaving this year. Those are Zack Ryder, Damien Sandow, Christian and Dolph Ziggler. Personally I'm not surprised with any of them. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: 4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year?   4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year? EmptyAugust 9th 2014, 3:19 am

No surprises.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: 4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year?   4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year? EmptyAugust 9th 2014, 3:28 am

Sandow  :cryshow:
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: 4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year?   4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year? EmptyAugust 9th 2014, 11:18 am

TNA better pick all of them up. WWE has treated them like garbage.

Sandow was supposed to be the GOAT :to:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year?   4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year? EmptyAugust 9th 2014, 12:44 pm

If they are going to release Ziggler then why make him win the matches now?
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: 4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year?   4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year? EmptyAugust 9th 2014, 1:08 pm

Sandow = No surprise because of how he's recently being treated.

Christain = No surprise because it's about time he retire anyway.

Zack Ryder = No surprise since Ryder doesn't seem to be able to find a place for himself in WWE.  I got into the Ryder craze when he first started to gain notice with the Internet thing, but that gimmick was never going to be a long lasting thing.  After he got himself noticed, he needed to change his character into something that had more longevity.  

Ziggler = SURPRISE!  MP is right, if they're planning to release him, why put him in championship matchs and shit.  Personally I think (and hope) he doesn't leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year?   4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year? EmptyAugust 9th 2014, 1:26 pm

Don't buy Ziggler leaving unless his contract is expiring and he's refusing to sign, never good enough to be a main eventer but he's a good hand at making people look good.

Other than that, they're all jobbers or injury prone like Christian.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: 4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year?   4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year? EmptyAugust 9th 2014, 1:37 pm

With Christian I'm not surprised since he is injury prone.

For Zigglerhe made it through the storm he has been going through for the past several months and is now getting somewhere because compared to now and a couple months prior to Wrestlemania he was no where to be seen near any title matches so he is moving up the card once again. So to me it wouldn't make sense for Ziggler to leave when he just got off of his "punishment"

Sandow might leave, he is suffering far worse than Ziggler is going through and it might be too much for him but he might end up toughing through it.

Zack and leave i don't even care for him.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: 4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year?   4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year? EmptyAugust 9th 2014, 2:42 pm

Just so you guys know, that report is completely false. I did some research in to it and the report originated from a list saying which WWE Superstars SHOULD leave.  :to:
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: 4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year?   4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year? EmptyAugust 9th 2014, 4:29 pm

Midas Touch Matt wrote:
Just so you guys know, that report is completely false. I did some research in to it and the report originated from a list saying which WWE Superstars SHOULD leave.  :to:
Well... you're a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: 4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year?   4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year? EmptyAugust 9th 2014, 4:58 pm

On Strike wrote:
Midas Touch Matt wrote:
Well... you're a bitch.
Get Rekt Scott . :dave:
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: 4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year?   4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year? EmptyAugust 9th 2014, 9:58 pm

:gotya:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year?   4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year? Empty

Back to top Go down

4 Superstars possibly leaving WWE by the end of this year?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1