Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

WWE Releases Several Superstars SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

WWE Releases Several Superstars SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
WWE Releases Several Superstars Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
WWE Releases Several Superstars Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
WWE Releases Several Superstars Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
WWE Releases Several Superstars Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
WWE Releases Several Superstars Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
WWE Releases Several Superstars Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

WWE Releases Several Superstars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

WWE Releases Several Superstars Empty
PostSubject: WWE Releases Several Superstars   WWE Releases Several Superstars EmptyMay 6th 2016, 1:56 pm

Wrestlers Released

• Hornswoggle
  • Alex Riley
  • El Torito
  • Cameron
  • Santino Marella
  • Wade Barrett
  • Damien Sandow

Other Talent Released

• Zeb Colter

Source: WWE.com

... and Reddit. Probably more coming soon.
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Several Superstars   WWE Releases Several Superstars EmptyMay 6th 2016, 2:06 pm

You're not supposed to talk about competition !!!
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Several Superstars   WWE Releases Several Superstars EmptyMay 6th 2016, 2:06 pm

Colter getting fired is some bullshit when he could have easily been used as a manager for someone else (unless he wanted to leave anyway).

As for Riley, Barrett, and Sandow, I think they're better off gone from WWE and maybe trying their luck on the indys or perhaps even in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Several Superstars   WWE Releases Several Superstars EmptyMay 6th 2016, 2:15 pm

Riley will be good in the indys

But Sandow and Barrett are at the point that they should not waste their time and just go to Japan
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Several Superstars   WWE Releases Several Superstars EmptyMay 6th 2016, 2:52 pm

WWE Releases Several Superstars ED4B1l8
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Several Superstars   WWE Releases Several Superstars EmptyMay 6th 2016, 3:19 pm

• Hornswoggle: Who cares? It's probably the biggest shocker on this list, to be quite honest, and that's more of an indictment of the WWE than it is praise for Hornswaggle.

• Alex Riley: I didn't mind Riley.  He's not a great wrestler, but he's not bad.  I could see him going the Brian Myers route and opening a training school.

• El Torito: I know Mascarita Sagrada is already there, but Torito's a superior lucha in my opinion, and LU should hire him

• Cameron: I thought she was improving in NXT, and she's definitely not someone that's hard to look at, but hopefully this is will lead to certain women whom shall not be named that are using hair dye as a personality trait getting be fired.

• Santino Marella : Have fun running the indy circuit with U-Gene.  You'll probably make a killing.

• Wade Barrett: Wade had put the feelers out earlier this year.  WWE's loss is hopefully ICW's gain

• Damien Sandow: Go to Chikara, please.  

• Zeb Colter: It's a real sad state of affairs when there are so many free handed mouthpieces floating around while Roman Reigns bumbles through Raw promo after Raw promo.  Dutch deserved better.

Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Several Superstars   WWE Releases Several Superstars EmptyMay 6th 2016, 3:57 pm

The only people on this list I really care about being gone are Colter and Barrett.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Several Superstars   WWE Releases Several Superstars EmptyMay 6th 2016, 4:09 pm

SMH they did my boy Alex Riley dirty

He needs to go somewhere and dominate. NOT TNA.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Several Superstars   WWE Releases Several Superstars EmptyMay 6th 2016, 4:35 pm

The only real shock to me is sandow, but like many on thins list, I haven't seen them on tv in a least 2 months. I'm actually surprised that santino, and hornswoggle were actually still with the company.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Several Superstars   WWE Releases Several Superstars EmptyMay 6th 2016, 6:32 pm

Hornswoggle: Just a matter of time honestly, I couldn't care less

Alex Riley: He fits to be in TNA

El Torito: I hope he come backs to CMLL where he can wrestle other Minis again. He is like the mix of Jushin Liger and Ultimo Dragon

Cameron: Hmm...Hollywood maybe?

Santino Marella: He can be a good comedian, so yes, I hope he comes to Hollywood

Wade Barrett: Barrett himself said he wants to take a break from wrestling. I hope he joins NJPW when he returns to the business. This guy was my number 1 favorite in WWE

Damien Sandow: I agree with Candle that Chikara suits him the best

Zeb Colter: He deserves better I agree. I could see him going to ROH as (perhaps) a booker
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Several Superstars   WWE Releases Several Superstars EmptyMay 6th 2016, 7:42 pm

WWE dropped the ball on Sandow and Barrett big time imo
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Several Superstars   WWE Releases Several Superstars EmptyMay 7th 2016, 6:22 am

Sandow deserved better smfh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Several Superstars   WWE Releases Several Superstars EmptyMay 7th 2016, 7:00 am

WWE Releases Several Superstars Sandow_original

Where did it all go so wrong?:mjcry:
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

Hailing From : Virgina Beach, Va (Originally from Brooklyn, New York)

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Several Superstars   WWE Releases Several Superstars EmptyMay 7th 2016, 9:23 am

ThePizzaBoy wrote:

• Hornswoggle: Who cares? It's probably the biggest shocker on this list, to be quite honest, and that's more of an indictment of the WWE than it is praise for Hornswaggle.

• Alex Riley: I didn't mind Riley.  He's not a great wrestler, but he's not bad.  I could see him going the Brian Myers route and opening a training school.

• El Torito: I know Mascarita Sagrada is already there, but Torito's a superior lucha in my opinion, and LU should hire him

• Cameron: I thought she was improving in NXT, and she's definitely not someone that's hard to look at, but hopefully this is will lead to certain women whom shall not be named that are using hair dye as a personality trait getting be fired.

• Santino Marella : Have fun running the indy circuit with U-Gene.  You'll probably make a killing.

• Wade Barrett: Wade had put the feelers out earlier this year.  WWE's loss is hopefully ICW's gain

• Damien Sandow: Go to Chikara, please.  

• Zeb Colter: It's a real sad state of affairs when there are so many free handed mouthpieces floating around while Roman Reigns bumbles through Raw promo after Raw promo.  Dutch deserved better.

What's sad is that Cameron is a better wrestler in the ring than who I think you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Several Superstars   WWE Releases Several Superstars EmptyMay 7th 2016, 10:58 am

sandow's release stings 

other than that, meh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Several Superstars   WWE Releases Several Superstars Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Releases Several Superstars

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-