Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

50% of all married women have a side dude #MGTOW #GMB SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

50% of all married women have a side dude #MGTOW #GMB SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
50% of all married women have a side dude #MGTOW #GMB Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
50% of all married women have a side dude #MGTOW #GMB Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
50% of all married women have a side dude #MGTOW #GMB Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
50% of all married women have a side dude #MGTOW #GMB Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
50% of all married women have a side dude #MGTOW #GMB Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
50% of all married women have a side dude #MGTOW #GMB Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

50% of all married women have a side dude #MGTOW #GMB

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

50% of all married women have a side dude #MGTOW #GMB Empty
PostSubject: 50% of all married women have a side dude #MGTOW #GMB   50% of all married women have a side dude #MGTOW #GMB EmptyJune 16th 2017, 10:29 am

Get married brehs lmfaooooooo

ctfuuuu

50% of all married women are basically whores  :why:

and please ignore the psychologist bitch in this video acting like it's an "internal conflict that love and tenderness can heal!" no bitch it's female nature rearing it's ugly head again. When are men gonna learn that relationships are a game you can't win and finally decide to pool their resources, develop their status and go their own way?

at this point if you stupid enough to get married you deserve whatever happens to you by that woman. you wouldnt jump into a pit of snakes so why the fuck you still getting married as a man in 2017  :ha:

EDIT: Oh and also i hope this busts the myth about men being aint shit and more prone to cheat for good since I know women love to throw that bullshit notion around  :banks:

cause clearly that shit is faux-pais  :mjpls:
Back to top Go down
CM Bank$
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
CM Bank$

Hailing From : Capsule Corp

PostSubject: Re: 50% of all married women have a side dude #MGTOW #GMB   50% of all married women have a side dude #MGTOW #GMB EmptyJune 16th 2017, 10:33 am

RRS loves his gf
Back to top Go down
http://huggintheblock.com
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Showdown
Showdown
Macho Man Johnny Nova

Hailing From : Detroit, MI

PostSubject: Re: 50% of all married women have a side dude #MGTOW #GMB   50% of all married women have a side dude #MGTOW #GMB EmptyJune 16th 2017, 10:42 am

CM Bank$ wrote:
RRS loves his gf

True.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: 50% of all married women have a side dude #MGTOW #GMB   50% of all married women have a side dude #MGTOW #GMB EmptyJune 16th 2017, 11:45 am

Not even shocked.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: 50% of all married women have a side dude #MGTOW #GMB   50% of all married women have a side dude #MGTOW #GMB EmptyJune 16th 2017, 12:03 pm

Misleading title.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: 50% of all married women have a side dude #MGTOW #GMB   50% of all married women have a side dude #MGTOW #GMB EmptyJune 16th 2017, 3:33 pm

Exhibit A

Aria Jaxon

Husband Aren

Side Dude Chris Elite

:lupe:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 50% of all married women have a side dude #MGTOW #GMB   50% of all married women have a side dude #MGTOW #GMB Empty

Back to top Go down

50% of all married women have a side dude #MGTOW #GMB

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1