Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Devin Angelus SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Devin Angelus SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Devin Angelus Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Devin Angelus Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Devin Angelus Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Devin Angelus Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Devin Angelus Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Devin Angelus Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Devin Angelus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DWFsFallenAngel

DWFsFallenAngel

Devin Angelus Empty
PostSubject: Devin Angelus   Devin Angelus EmptyMay 10th 2015, 7:50 pm

b]Note - [/b]Feel free to add on extra information and or formatting to your contract. Everything below is just the basic contract of what everyone needs to be used here in Extreme Answers Wrestling. Also, if you are transferring your info from webs by copying & pasting, be sure to paste it with this option in the screen shot below so it won't mess up the spacing. 
Devin Angelus AlOr54c

BASIC INFO
Ring Name: Devin Angelus
Nickname(s): The Fallen Angel
Height: 6'0
Weight: 200
Hometown: Mesa, AZ

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

Pic Base: Billy Kidman
Segment Attire (Optional):

ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
Theme Song: the moth by hell yeah
Detailed Entrance Description (Optional): 

WRESTLER’S IN-RING INFO

Disposition (Face, Tweener, Heel):tweener (though preferably heel)
Gimmick (20 words or more): through out my whole career ive seen the light and dark of the world. I have been to the light, where the crowds cheered my name and screamed whenever i got a 1, 2, 3, it was nice but everyone always looked up to me, and i had to stay good or their eyes would close. I have been to the dark, when everyone looked away from me, when everyone stayed silent as i came in and as i came out, it was bitter but it was...quiet. I see no reason how anyone can be just one, good is just as well known as bad, and bad is just as frowned upon as good. so why be just one?
Specialty Match: Extreme Rules
Weapon of Choice: Table

WRESTLER’S MOVE-SET
Common Moves: left arm clothesline, half nelson choke suplex, , springboard flying knee, frog splash, catch power slam, falling drop kick, spine buster, fallaway slam, half nelson slam, german suplex, ground running big boot, ground running knee, rapid knee knee strikes to head, (most striking moves i have use my legs/ knees, so yes im a kicker).
Signature Moves (7 Max): moonstomp, chicken wing gutbuster, packaged fallaway powerbomb, emerald fusion, top rope brain buster (without turnbuckle pad usually)
Finishing Moves (3 Max): super kick, backstabber (shattered wings)
Back to top Go down
DWFsFallenAngel

DWFsFallenAngel

Devin Angelus Empty
PostSubject: side note   Devin Angelus EmptyMay 10th 2015, 7:53 pm

with the gimmick i couldnt really explain it so i just did a promo instead, sorry i forgot mention it in the the actual description.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

Devin Angelus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin Angelus   Devin Angelus EmptyMay 10th 2015, 8:36 pm

It's alright welcome.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

Devin Angelus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin Angelus   Devin Angelus EmptyMay 12th 2015, 2:14 am

Welcome to Elite Answers Wrestling Devin, you'll be heading to Voltage. If you have any questions, just post here or PM me or any other owners/mods on the site. We'll help ya out, good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Devin Angelus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin Angelus   Devin Angelus Empty

Back to top Go down

Devin Angelus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1