Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tomi Venus
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tomi Venus

Hailing From : Detroit Michigan

If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?    If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 7:10 pm

Lannister
Drastik
Pizza Boy
Jamie O'Hara
Jacob Senn

Last edited by Target Smiles on April 23rd 2017, 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?    If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 7:27 pm

Certainly not any of these new dick eaters
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Hailing From : Midland, Texas

PostSubject: Re: If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?    If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 7:38 pm

Y2Impact wrote:

Yessss, lets bury the fresh blood, thus giving them no reason to enjoy being here, so we can let the stale malevolence continue.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?    If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 7:42 pm

Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:

Yessss, lets bury the fresh blood, thus giving them no reason to enjoy being here, so we can let the stale malevolence continue.
Dude, you are barking up the wrong tree with your rhetoric. Allow me to throw some facts out for you.

I was a new guy. I didn't try to start shit or complain about anything, I let the writers take me where I needed to go and lo and behold here I am.

The writers are not beholden to you. You are not the be all end all of their existence. They don't HAVE to do anything with your character.

A good chunk of these new guys are in some pretty prime fucking spots. Rex McAllister is a champion, we had Ryan Marx as a champ, Lars Grier is rocking it, etc etc.

Just cause you got a superiority complex doesn't mean that you are superior to anyone. Take your attitude and check it at the door, you aren't the shit. You just are shit.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?    If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 7:44 pm

Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:

I take exception to this comment. Actually, we're just burying you. Get over it, you pseudo-intellectual pretentious wonderbread motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?    If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 7:46 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:

I take exception to this comment. Actually, we're just burying you. Get over it, you pseudo-intellectual pretentious wonderbread motherfucker.

Stale bread thinks shooting hurts.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?    If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 7:46 pm

Adding on my time would be

DDD
Brian
Lannister
Senn
Robbie

If I'm going to have people there to save my career, it is going to be people that can save a career.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?    If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 7:50 pm

I Am Eclipse wrote:
Adding on my time would be

DDD
Brian
Lannister
Senn
Robbie

If I'm going to have people there to save my career, it is going to be people that can save a career.

I would take this too, because mensch needs mensch.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?    If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 7:50 pm

Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:

When you get banned and are quickly forgotten, don't try to sneak back in using a VPN server like every other gutter trash motherfucker that tries to come back here resorts to when that ol' "my shit don't stink" routine fails. You're not going to be worried about humbling yourself until it's far too late.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?    If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 7:54 pm

Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:

A shoot promo from you is tantamount to a shoot promo from Sin Cara, Primo, Epico, etc. Ain't nobody give a shit.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?    If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 7:55 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:

When you get banned and are quickly forgotten, don't try to sneak back in using a VPN server like every other gutter trash motherfucker that tries to come back here resorts to when that ol' "my shit don't stink" routine fails. You're not going to be worried about humbling yourself until it's far too late.

Listen to this icon honestly :toast:
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?    If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 8:00 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:

I was IC. You were OOC. 

This is why I gave up e-fedding.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?    If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 8:03 pm

Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:

I was IC. You were OOC. 

I'm OOC because the forum isn't in character. Only promos and feed are in character. Maybe if you had realized this sooner, you wouldn't be getting shit on by people.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?    If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 8:08 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:

I was IC. You were OOC. 

I'm OOC because the forum isn't in character. Only promos and feed are in character. Maybe if you had realized this sooner, you wouldn't be getting shit on by people.

So a new talent reads an OOC post that they're all shit?

At least if you had done it IC, they can use it. 

Why would you say new people are shit in an OOC thread?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?    If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 8:10 pm

Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:

I was IC. You were OOC. 

IT'S IMPACT! HE SAYS EVERYONE IS SHIT!!!

AND A LOT OF NEW GUYS END UP BEING SHIT! LOOK AT JAKOB DELION AND MOST OF HIS COHORTS!!!
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?    If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 8:13 pm

State of thread, Gambit, quit whining.

If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 JMGQcDn
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?    If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 8:15 pm

Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:

I was IC. You were OOC. 

Because they're shit. People who know me around here know it was a hyperbolic statement, but of course there's always a hint of truth in there. It doesn't mean I think literally every new person is shit, but EAW in general isn't a place that sugarcoats and coddles. Much worse has been said on the forum. Nevertheless, people around here don't take kindly to using the forum only as an outlet to sell your character. The feed was created specifically for that purpose.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?    If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 8:17 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:

I was IC. You were OOC. 

Because they're shit. People who know me around here know it was a hyperbolic statement, but of course there's always a hint of truth in there. It doesn't mean I think literally every new person is shit, but EAW in general isn't a place that sugarcoats and coddles. Much worse has been said on the forum. Nevertheless, people around here don't take kindly to using the forum only as an outlet to sell your character. The feed was created specifically for that purpose.
And, more accurately, I called them "dick eaters," which says nothing about their promoing abilities and is equivalent to "asskisser." Deflecting?
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?    If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 8:27 pm

Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Gambit wrote:

And, more accurately, I called them "dick eaters," which says nothing about their promoing abilities and is equivalent to "asskisser." Deflecting?

The guy who gets into semantics says I'm deflecting.

Since you want to push the issue, answer the question... 

What motivation does a new person have for staying here, when they go into an OOC thread and a "Hall of Famer" says that the new people are shit?
You say I'm getting into semantics only because you twisted my words to begin with, lmao. Don't fuck around. Saying someone's a shit promoer and saying they're an asskisser are world's different. There have been PLENTY of successful new people to arrive in the past year to year and a half. In fact, all three of the brands are overrun with guys that appeared in the last two to three years and have experienced their share of success. To act as though your growth is being restricted because of one guy's opinion is naive. I don't speak for EAW. I speak for me. Miss me with the bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?    If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 8:32 pm

Gambit wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Gambit wrote:

The guy who gets into semantics says I'm deflecting.

Since you want to push the issue, answer the question... 

What motivation does a new person have for staying here, when they go into an OOC thread and a "Hall of Famer" says that the new people are shit?
If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?    If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2018, 4:57 am

DDD
Theron
Marx
Keelan 
Oasis
Back to top Go down
Maddox Ayres

Maddox Ayres

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida

PostSubject: Re: If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?    If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2018, 6:56 pm

Ares Vendetta, Lannister (even though he isn't active), Cameron Ella Ava, Aria Jaxon, myself.

To substitute for Lannister since he's not active; Jamie O'Hara.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?    If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2018, 7:00 pm

HBG, Cameron, Ryan Marx, High Rollerz

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?    If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2018, 7:39 pm

Just for the fucking lolz and the interaction of it... 

Me, Lars, Ryan W. , Mongoose, Aria, and Nobi
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?    If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 5:50 am

Keelan Cetinich
Jacob Senn
Mr. DEDEDE
Theron Nikolas
Aria Jaxon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?    If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next