Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 12:02 pm

Jacob Moore wrote:
KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
Jacob Moore wrote:
KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
Actually. During the pic rep draft. I had considered giving Owen Hart a try, but then decided against it due to the lack of PNGs.
When Owen has more PNGs than Mark Haskins..
OK. I'll admit. It was to prevent people from making falling jokes during promos
Holy shit  :ha:
Yeah. That and well, when they see Owen they don't see "Indy Darling" they could see "Mr Pure Wrestling" or even someone who' the character would be. But then again the character is supposed to be some young Indy wrestler finally given a shot at the big time. Haskins just felt like something I could work with and I still as it's working out for me.
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 1:54 pm

I WANTED Randy Orton but he was taken. So David Tennent was the next logical choice? I don't know either. It did not work. The Doctor is not an intimidating man. Well, not when he was Tennent.
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 2:27 pm

Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 5:32 pm

When ONI was first around I was going to be Okada ... buuuuuut GC decided to bring back his Okada character for 5 minutes right when I made ONI. After leaving and coming back, I was planning on using Okada. Buuuuuut ...

Ah well.
Back to top Go down
Ahren Fournier
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ahren Fournier

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 6th 2017, 9:24 pm

Fandango, Tyler Breeze, Val Venis, Hardcore Holly, and William Regal...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2