Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Ripley
Showdown
Showdown
Jack Ripley

Hailing From : Sin City

Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? Empty
PostSubject: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 2:12 pm

If so why didn't you end up with that pic base?

Fun fact: I originally wanted to sign up as crazzy steve
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 2:24 pm

Tyson Dux, Matt Riddle, Tony Nese, Andrew Everett are all people I have considered.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 3:31 pm

Before settling on my original PB Trevor Lee, I contemplated Chad Gable, Baron Corbin, Luke Harper, and a couple UFC fighters lol. I signed up as Crazzy Steve in 2014 but was never active.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 3:32 pm

Originally wanted to be Seth Rollins, but Kawajai had the base retired at the time.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 4:13 pm

Oh man lol
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 4:36 pm

Paige and Buggy Nova, and Alexa Bliss

Paige was taken, Buggy didn't have enough media, Bliss was taken as well at the time.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 4:53 pm

Dash Chisako... But she didn't have enough Renders.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 6:01 pm

Maki Narumiya. But I want her latest REINA outfit but she has absolutely no renders during that time.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 6:42 pm

I actually did sign up with Ultimate Warrior in 2008 originally. Nobody noticed I signed up so I just did it again a month later with the Sting base before switching to Jericho in January 2009 and sticking with him since.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 6:50 pm

As Eris, I was going to sign up as Maryse instead of Mickie James. I had my entire character template created that featured Maryse but for some reason in the last minute I decided to change.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 7:40 pm

I almost e-fedded as Shawn Michaels
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 8:21 pm

I was going to sign up with a completely different character in Finnegans backstory called Arceneaux who would of used Milano Collection A.T as a pic base.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 8:23 pm

Heath Ledger's Joker was a valid option, originally designed to come in as Pagliacci. I nixed that idea but another one was to come in as Abyss with a revamped version of Eclipse but I also scrapped that.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 8:46 pm

I originally wanted to be Batista, but Terry had him. I also nearly used Brian Kendrick before deciding to use my. haracter with Rock.
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

Hailing From : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 8:56 pm

I would've used a totally different gimmick using Marty Scurll as my rep but Kenny Drake already had him.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 10:27 pm

Actually. During the pic rep draft. I had considered giving Owen Hart a try, but then decided against it due to the lack of PNGs.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 1:31 am

Back in 2011 I wanted to use Evan Bourne as a pic base, but Dubian already had him. I went with Homicide instead (out of random chose, lol). I'm glad Eli Drake was opened when I rejoined here and even more glad using Desmond Wolfe post-PFP, lol.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 5:31 am

Rene Dupree due to the lack of PNGs of the wanted version of Rene Dupree.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 10:21 am

Alright... When I came back I had a few ppl in mind:

*Prince Devitt (I believe he wasn't Balor yet)

*Kenny Omega

*Sami Zayn

And that's basically all the names I remember
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Kevin Devastation

Hailing From : Charlotte, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 10:48 am

Would you believe I almost signed up as Ric Flair from the start in EAW.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 10:55 am

Steven Yeun.  Glenn was a delivery boy.  Nobody ever said it wasn't pizza you racist bastards.

Second consideration was Norv Fernum/Pretty Peter Avalon

I've also considered more recently changing to Jackob Hammermeir or Crazzy Steve.  

I think either would still fit if I started today  (especially Avalon during the HBB phase), but I've grown attached to Spud, and it wouldn't make much sense if Pizza Boy was just suddenly Korean.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 11:20 am

ThePizzaBoy wrote:
Steven Yeun.  Glenn was a delivery boy.  Nobody ever said it wasn't pizza you racist bastards.

Second consideration was Norv Fernum/Pretty Peter Avalon

I've also considered more recently changing to Jackob Hammermeir or Crazzy Steve.  

I think either would still fit if I started today  (especially Avalon during the HBB phase), but I've grown attached to Spud, and it wouldn't make much sense if Pizza Boy was just suddenly Korean.
is it wrong if I imagine you as Flash Morgan Webster?
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 11:47 am

KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
Actually. During the pic rep draft. I had considered giving Owen Hart a try, but then decided against it due to the lack of PNGs.
When Owen has more PNGs than Mark Haskins..
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 11:54 am

Jacob Moore wrote:
OK. I'll admit. It was to prevent people from making falling jokes during promos
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 11:55 am

Jacob Moore wrote:
OK. I'll admit. It was to prevent people from making falling jokes during promos
Holy shit  :ha:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?   Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there a pic base you almost originally signed up with but didn't?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next