Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? Empty
PostSubject: Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?   Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 2:51 pm

:jericho:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?   Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 2:52 pm

my own
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?   Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 2:55 pm

Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? 1870acef1b0bd224d23d599098753a46fa8cad509a9b216a47598116698fa016
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?   Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 2:56 pm

shit thread
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?   Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 2:56 pm

GC wrote:
my own
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?   Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 3:22 pm

Carson Ramsay wrote:
shit thread
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?   Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 4:03 pm

Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? RfeGKdj
Back to top Go down
Elijah Stewart

Elijah Stewart

PostSubject: Re: Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?   Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 4:16 pm

Brody Sparks.

Why?

Only because they eventually end.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?   Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 4:21 pm

Elijah Stewart wrote:
Brody Sparks.

Why?

:camby:
Back to top Go down
Elijah Stewart

Elijah Stewart

PostSubject: Re: Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?   Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 4:24 pm

Nastradamus wrote:
Elijah Stewart wrote:
Brody Sparks.

Why?

:brock:
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?   Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 4:27 pm

Elijah Stewart wrote:
Nastradamus wrote:
Elijah Stewart wrote:
Brody Sparks.

Why?

:brock:
Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? Tumblr_o54715QIAn1v3tjq8o1_250
Back to top Go down
Elijah Stewart

Elijah Stewart

PostSubject: Re: Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?   Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 4:33 pm

Impact's promos disappoint me too.

Mainly because I keep waiting for him to pull out a clipboard and start jotting down notes at a maddeningly quick pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?   Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 4:43 pm

None so much as this thread
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?   Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 6:02 am

Yours are fucking terrible m8.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?   Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 7:13 am

My own promos eventually. Like for example, I'll be satistified with my works  againts...let's says Dia Del Diablo competitors (Rex, Terry, and Kurt) after I'm done making them. But when I try to read them again 2 or 3 months later I'll be like "damn, I should have executed it better" lol xD.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?   Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 7:14 am

My opponents because that means I have to try harder.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?   Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 7:44 am

Elijah Stewart wrote:
Brody Sparks.

Why?

I was gonna say something similar, except my reasoning was because they don't end quick enough

(Come at me, Brody)

(<3)
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?   Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 8:04 am

Darth Lannister wrote:
My opponents because that means I have to try harder.
Gotta agree with Ken on this one
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?   Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 11:49 am

Your promos disappointment me! Who? You! That's right...YOU!!! You know who you are! You make me sick!!!
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?   Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 11:59 am

My dick. but he has a hard time promoing when all he can do is slap against the keyboard and hope to form words. Eventually he finishes but its a messy task for a guy who doesn't have a good head on his shoulders. We get balls deep in those promos though. I try to give him a helping hand but he's not fond of the coddling so I try to let him penetrate the e-fed business on his own. Again, always disappointing but I'm sure he'll be cumming here soon.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?   Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 11:59 am

Probably Carlos Rosso and any of his myriad of alternate characters. I keep on expecting him to write a scene depicting himself driving an ice cream truck and offering free ice cream to little kids who hop in his whip just like in real life, but nope.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Stewart

Elijah Stewart

PostSubject: Re: Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?   Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 12:04 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
Probably Carlos Rosso and any of his myriad of alternate characters. I keep on expecting him to write a scene depicting himself driving an ice cream truck and offering free ice cream to little kids who hop in his whip just like in real life, but nope.

Someone took an innocent joke about Jericho's "List making" personally.

I'm not shocked.

And since when did Jon Jones sell ice cream? He was in love with the coke.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?   Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 12:08 pm

Elijah Stewart wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:

I'm not shocked.

Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? Giphy
Back to top Go down
Elijah Stewart

Elijah Stewart

PostSubject: Re: Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?   Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 12:20 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
Elijah Stewart wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:

I'm not shocked.

Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? Giphy
Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? 2013-10-2420_32_45
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?   Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 5:35 pm

Damn I didn't even realize that was Carlos, I was wondering where he was lately. Now that I think of it, Elijah Stewart does sound familiar, was that the AWF character?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?   Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's promos disappoint you the most when you read them?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next