Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates] - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates] - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates] - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates] - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates] - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates] - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates] - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates] - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates]   Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates] - Page 3 EmptyApril 18th 2017, 9:13 am

Jesus Christ, I need to stop.

- Removed some of the moves I no longer use / used very rarely.
- Added more moves to make Finnegan's moveset a little more impactful.
- Shuffled moves out of the signature zone into the commons. Tried getting sigs to 3 but couldn't convince myself to remove one of the four.
- Added the Wakefield Special III as a new finisher.
- Added new desperation finisher.

Also of note, since Kelly and Laura have seemingly disappeared, the KOTD stuff my be removed if the two don't return by the end of the month.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Hailing From : Midland, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates]   Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates] - Page 3 EmptyApril 18th 2017, 10:02 am

Posting about your updated updates....

Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates]   Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates] - Page 3 EmptyApril 18th 2017, 10:09 am

How else are writers meant to see that there have been updates? :hmm:
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Hailing From : Midland, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates]   Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates] - Page 3 EmptyApril 18th 2017, 10:14 am

Sir Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
Jesus Christ, I need to stop.

I'm just using your words.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates]   Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates] - Page 3 EmptyJune 26th 2017, 9:53 pm

Season 11 updates:
- Dropping the Nebula to a signature, Wakefield Special III being my primary submission finisher.
- Also dropping the Nebula II entirely.
- Removed Doctor Who FPV entrance now that I've used it at PFP.
- Fixed some dead links
- Added NPC's because why not.
- Keeping Zack Sabre Jr for another year.
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates]   Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates] - Page 3 EmptyJune 26th 2017, 11:25 pm

Your signup is way too advanced for me.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates]   Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates] - Page 3 EmptyJuly 4th 2017, 11:03 am

New coding for the new season. Took a looooong fucking time to do. Satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates]   Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates] - Page 3 EmptyAugust 16th 2017, 9:41 pm

Wow Finnegan!
I'm seriously impressed by the details in your profile!
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates]   Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates] - Page 3 EmptyAugust 16th 2017, 9:51 pm

Your profile is inspiring actually.
I especially like the idea to give details and information regarding the NPC's surrounding Finn.
I will add ''The Intern'' in my profile one day.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates]   Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates] - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2017, 5:38 pm

Added Pehrox's awesome titantron. Also made the Wakefield Special a priority finisher.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates]   Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates] - Page 3 EmptyDecember 25th 2017, 5:09 am

Updates for the upcoming 2018:
(Before anyone asks no, despite my Discord picture being Drew Gulak I am not changing pic bases.)

» Small change to the gimmick section, just a tale of the progression of Finnegan Wakefield.
» Removed moves writers didn't feel like using and replaced them with some new ones. There are a few somewhat tributed moves in there including the Elitist Suplex (to draw comparisons to Starr Stan) and the Feuer Frei as a playful kayfabe breaker of Ken calling me his son in the server. It's not anything more than a regular because Finn isn't muscular enough and has to rely on the springboard for it to have anywhere near as close of an impact as the original. Also couldn't be fucked renaming it. That one is for you, Dad.
» Nebula downgraded further to a regular as it has been out-shadowed by the other submissions. Both the lesser variations of the Wakefield Special being promoted back to Signatures.
» The Exploder Suplex being promoted to a Signature with the new name of the Catchpoint Suplex. Wrist-Clutch variation also added to it.
» Another new signature in the Air Raid. Was going to call it Pacemaker but eh.
» The Knights Lancer and Noble Lancer have been merged into one move with two different variations. It has also been renamed to the Goodbye Euphoria. Can't imagine someone being too happy about being kicked that hard in the face. Especially with some missing teeth.
» Finally, I am joining my fellow Australian brethren in having a striking finisher. The Vae Victis, which I picked up from John Doe (Brians) in the Bicycle Punt Kick. If he comes back I will switch it out for a different move, but I can't let such a beaut of a move go to waste.
Back to top Go down
Megan Raine
Empire
Empire
Megan Raine

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates]   Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates] - Page 3 EmptyDecember 26th 2017, 6:38 am

Goooooood shit!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates]   Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finnegan Wakefield [2018 Updates]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3