Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

GOAT - Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

GOAT - Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
GOAT - Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
GOAT - Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
GOAT - Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
GOAT - Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
GOAT - Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
GOAT - Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

GOAT - Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread Empty
PostSubject: Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread   GOAT - Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 2:23 am

Favorite Match:

Favorite Moment:

Most Shocking Moment/Result:

Who Had the Best/Worst Night:

Who Stole the Show:

Rating/General Comments:
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread   GOAT - Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 2:32 am

Favorite Match: Eclipse vs Zack (LONG LIVE LONG PIG) STYLE.

Favorite Moment: Nas having his CM Nas moment.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Cailin's heel turn. I was shocked, and SHOOK. Was shocked to see Keelan Win

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best night: Best night for sure goes to Maero. So happy and proud of, it is your time to shine! Worst night: Aren

Who Stole the Show: The Sanatorium. It was a great night for us, minus my match.

Rating/General Comments: 9/10

Last edited by Brody Sparks on November 20th 2016, 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread   GOAT - Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 2:33 am

Favorite Match: World title match and also the Scramble match

Favorite Moment: I can't point it out because there were many

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Maero winning. I mean, everybody predicted different people but not a lot predicted Maero to win. But yes, congrats and a well deserved win man

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best: Impact, Azumi, Maero Worst: Zach, Matt Miles, me (lol)

Who Stole the Show: Everyone. 

Rating/General Comments: Crazily awesome show. I never seen anything like this to be honest where so many people are hyped up at the same time. The writing by Scott and Impact was awesome, the commentary from Sher was amazing and the crowd was fantastic.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread   GOAT - Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 2:33 am

Favorite Match:  Crash/diemos, 

Favorite Moment: If I can be selfish I'd say being apart of 3 back to back segments on this show.  thank you to the writers for really getting my face out there so to speak.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: the carson/kenny draw (even though I called it halfway thru the match)

Who Had the Best/Worst Night:
Best anyone who one but the absolute best is Mr.7 Reigns y2impact.  Worst is a tie between Kenny,Carson, and Zack Crash.

Who Stole the Show: Crash/diemos 

Rating/General Comments: 8.5/10 because this one had so many matches where I really felt conflicted on who to root for .  I hope that next year's event will have me less split down the middle for every match.
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread   GOAT - Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 2:49 am

Favorite Match:  Eclipse vs Zach obviously.

Favorite Moment: Zach getting fried. Cailen Heel turn is a close second.

Most Shocking Moment/Result:  Me being put into so many segments and me actually winning my match.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: I like to think I had a great fucking night. I've got no clue who had a bad night. But Ahren's gonna have a headache.

Who Stole the Show:  Eclipse vs Zach... That or Nas just kicking the shit out of WMW.

Rating/General Comments: 9/10 needs more cow bell.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread   GOAT - Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 6:40 am

Favorite Match: Hmm... Eclipse Diemos vs Zack Crash

Favorite Moment: Probably IMP becoming EAW Champion 

Most Shocking Moment/Result: IMP getting yet another world title reign #GOAT OR Cailing turning on The Sirens

Who Had The Best/Worst Night: IMP had the best night hands down. As for worst I'd say Team Sirens.

Who Stole The Show: Y2Impact obviousy! Any other answer wouldn't be realistic 

Rating/General Comments: I thought it was a great show. Extremely well written as all EAW shows usually are but I was lacking interest in some of the matches. That's probably because I haven't had the time to read Voltage entirely on a weekly basis and don't know much about the storylines going on right now. That being said I'm giving it an 8 out of 10
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread   GOAT - Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 7:58 am

Match: Eclipse vs Crash, duh!

Moment: Imp becoming champ was expected so I knew da Machine would win. My fav moment was that Cai heel turn. Now we have a face/heel rivalry come R2R.

Shocking: Mareo's win. As DDD would say: "Hard work pays off".

Best/Worst: Sanatorium! We won w/ Maero, Eclipse, and my team, but the Coven lost to Azumi.

The Show: Sheridan. That Sherplex bridge while being shocked. She's showing just how tough she is.

Rating: 9/10 Sher w/ her commentary was the real MVP
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread   GOAT - Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 7:59 am

Favorite Match: Maybe Eclipse vs Crash but I'm personally biased towards the 5 on 5 tag since I thought that was incredibly written and I know just how much hard work got put into it and it more than paid off.

Favorite Moment: Carlos tapping out like a bitch

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Maero finally getting a much deserved win

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best night definitely goes to Imp. Worst night goes to me because I should be dead from having my brain fried. Hopefully Eclipse doesn't use this as an opportunity to eat me.

Who Stole the Show: Imp stole the show like he stole my title.

Rating/General Comments: 9/10 show from what I read but I'm willing to admit I was distracted by Takeover: Toronto for the most part.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread   GOAT - Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 8:21 am

Favorite Match: Nas vs. Carlos

Favorite Moment: Maero getting the win in the scramble match

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Matt Miles getting electrocuted to death

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Imp.

Who Stole the Show: Eclipse vs. Crash.

Rating/General Comments: This was my first time writing for an EAW FPV with the Shock Collar battle royal. I had a lot of fun working on it so I hope y'all enjoyed it. Goat promos from everyone in that match and goat effort for Shock Value in general yo.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread   GOAT - Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 8:48 am

Favorite Match: Shock Collar Battle Royal and The Main Event

Favorite Moment: Cailin's heel turn

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Maero winning. In my opinion he was the least likely to win but thankfully he ended up coming away with it. Very proud and a really great moment for him. 

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Y2Ipmact and Maero/Marco and Team Sirens

Who Stole the Show: Y2Impact

Rating/General Comments: 6.5/10 

The reasoning behind my rating is not to bash the writers or the people who came together to wrote the matches so let's clear the air on that. The reason why I barely enjoyed this match because during the build up some matches didn't get a lot of hype like it should for me to get excited for it. There were some instances where the flow of some matches didn't connect (but that's just my opinion) and placement of some matches was also the cause of it as well. On top of that not many people promoed for their respected matches, with the exception of the main event and the 5 on 5 tag team (which by the way fantastic promoing work for those involved). I felt if the matches were placed better it could have defeated my sense of being underwhelmed or being deflated from time to time when reading it. But yeah decent FPV, some matches I've enjoyed and others I didn't really cared much for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread   GOAT - Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 10:06 am

Favourite match: Carson Ramsay vs Kenny Drake, this rivalry culminated with each looking savage and strong. Props to Scott for writing such a good match when, considering neither put out a promo, he really didn't have to. 

Favourite moment: Maero winning! I believe the match's suspense really paid off and was executed perfectly, nobody deserved it more than Maero. 

Most Shocking moment/result: Cailin's heel turn. When commentating I literally froze and had to read it over a few times. Why Cai why?

Who had the best/worst night: Y2Impact easily, 7 REIGNZ. 

Who stole the show: The Sanatorium, they were in some shape or form on at least half the show.

Rating/General Comments: 8/10. The ordering of the show was a bit meh, with Maero and Solomon being in three matches consistently, Cai's heel turn, Imp's championship win and GOAT commentary made up for it though.   GOAT - Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread 1f60a
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread   GOAT - Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 10:18 am

Favorite match: My match and Eclipse vs. Crash.

Favorite Moment: Winning #7Reignz.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Drastik winning the Hardcore Championship. Maero winning.

Who had the best/worst night: Best would have to go to me. Just being real. Worst, probably Carlos.

Who stole the show: The Sanatorium. They were everywhere. Maero, Solomon, and Eclipse all did great.

Rating/Comments: 8.5/10. Honestly, while some people didn't promo for their matches, I think that's being exaggerated a lil bit. It was like two or three matches. I know Aaron and I both promoed real hard. The placement of the C/Nas match just needs to be changed on the final posted script. Really no big flaws.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread   GOAT - Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 12:13 pm

Favorite Match: It's a close call between Team Sirens vs Team OG, The Hardcore Scramble Match, or Imp v Aren v Matt.

Favorite Moment: Maero's win, Cailin's heel turn, 

Most Shocking Moment/Result: I wasn't expecting myself to win, actually...  And Maero's win, DUDE FUCKING DID IT!

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best: anyone who won, worst: Carlos

Who Stole the Show: The Vixens and the Sanatorium.

Rating/General Comments: 8.5/10
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread   GOAT - Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 8:08 pm

FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH Y2IMPACT
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread   GOAT - Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 11:08 pm

Favorite Match: The main event, and, excuse my bias, the Vixens tag match.

Favorite Moment: Actually picking up an elimination! But nah, Maero's win was very fun to have witnessed. He's worked hard for this and flown below the radar for a while, so the win was well deserved. 

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Cailin channeling her inner bad girl with that turn (WHY BAELIN WHY?). Brody not winning the battle royal, even though she far and away had the most impressive promos in that match. Carlos tapping out mad quick wasn't something I expected to see.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best night, Imp. Worst night, Nate, Carlos, or Cleo.  

Who Stole the Show: The Vixens, who slayed across the board and the Sanatorium, who covered a lot of ground and made their presence felt, win or lose.

Rating/General Comments: 9/10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread   GOAT - Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Shock Value 2016 Reaction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-