Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Who do you want to give a shout out to?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you want to give a shout out to?   ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? EmptyNovember 4th 2016, 8:58 pm

^^Title.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to give a shout out to?   ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? EmptyNovember 4th 2016, 9:14 pm

Shoutout to Jakob DeLion for introducing me to EAW, shoutout to those who actually read my promos (Even though theyre midcard at best xD)
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to give a shout out to?   ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? EmptyNovember 4th 2016, 9:25 pm

KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
Shoutout to Jakob DeLion for introducing me to EAW
And relevancy, FB Fame and all the titles you have earned since being trained by me.

Shout out to TLA for being a chilled, cool dude!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to give a shout out to?   ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? EmptyNovember 4th 2016, 9:31 pm

Shoutout to Azumi for being a lovely bae~ <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to give a shout out to?   ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? EmptyNovember 4th 2016, 9:36 pm

Shout out to Aaron and HBG for always being here for me regardless of the situation. You're both so kayoot. ♥
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to give a shout out to?   ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? EmptyNovember 4th 2016, 9:43 pm

first off gotta give one to my boys TLA, Carlos, Mexi, Nas, Diemos, Ken, Terry, JJ, Aria, Nico And PB.  Gonna give one to my writers Senn, Imp, and Scotty, also want to say big up to my man DDD.

SK and Aaron for reasons you know already lol.

lastly gonna pour one out for my brothers who are no longer with us, you know who you are nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to give a shout out to?   ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 12:01 am

Impact for being real as fuck and for being there for me.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to give a shout out to?   ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 12:40 am

Shoutout to everyone that supported me and kept it real GLTTT
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to give a shout out to?   ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 1:11 am

Shoutouts to all those who read and enjoy Empire

:toast:
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to give a shout out to?   ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 1:37 am

Shout out to everyone who helped me in this short time and also to those who made me feel welcomed in here
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to give a shout out to?   ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 1:54 am

Kendra Shamez wrote:
Shout out to Aaron and HBG for always being here for me regardless of the situation. You're both so kayoot. ♥
ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? Af635a03dffcf1af0a2310261dd1898a

Shout out to Kendra for being an absolutely amazing person and my best friend ever.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to give a shout out to?   ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 7:03 am

Shout out to my brother Nas, sister Kendra, sister BB Vita and living legends Jamie, Jacob Senn and DDD.

I don't forget Azumi, Haruna, Nobi and The Sanatorium.

Such a great team of Power Rangers.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to give a shout out to?   ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 3:08 pm

Shout out to the people that support to me.

Shout out to Haruna to being the best Bae<3 in the world.

Shout out to Nas for making Nasumi the most fun thing I've done in E-Fed.

One more to Rov, Kendra, Dub for being the best senpais
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to give a shout out to?   ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 3:42 pm

Shout out to chat.  Chat's where it's at, even though I never go there apparently (flip)

Shout out to the two men draining me dry in this 100 year's promo war for Rite of Passage.  It's been fun.  

Shout out to the female Elitists who've essentially branched off and started their own e-fed.  It really makes me want to bring in a female character and hopefully not job out to all of you.  You're all awesome.

Shout out to the writers. You make me look good and you make me think about my character.  Actually, no.  No shout outs. I hate thinking.  But you guys are awesome and do a great job.  I will forever continue my one-man hashtag crusade because #ShowdownShowsUp.

Shout out to the secret society of moon cultists who serve as a shadow government over EAW.

Shout out to Carlos and Nobi.  Two good guys who keep me confident and feeling appreciated as an e-fedder and a friend.

Shout out to all of my fallen NPC's.  Tony, Barney, Percy.  Enjoy your off-screen new lives.

Shout out to Lochy McKenzie, even though he'll probably never read this because he's off busy doing the real fake wrestling, as opposed to our fake fake wrestling here.
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to give a shout out to?   ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 4:36 pm

Shout out to Brian and Ken for being the everlasting friends for years upon years. Some come and go but these two never go and they treat me way better than I deserve to be treated.

Shout out to Kenny for being so legit and giving insight to my life from someone who is very similar but much more experienced and wise.

Shout out to Showdown's Elitists for being the best of the three/four brands and standing meters higher compared to the rest. You give it your all and your feedback helps fuel the ego that puts out great matches for you guys. 

Shout out to the Vixens for being the best level/batch of Vixens that I have ever seen in my seven-eight year tenure. You gals are great, and some of you are just straight up some of the best promoers, men and women included.

Shout out to the chat for just being very chill and bringing great memories and discussion. Almost all of you are awesome and great people.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to give a shout out to?   ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 6:05 pm

SHOUT OUT TO MYSELF FOR HAVING SO MUCH SWAG
Back to top Go down
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

Hailing From : Toronto Canada

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to give a shout out to?   ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 6:37 pm

Shout outs to the chat OGs. The ones that make the chat lit af every single day.

Shout outs to the Dynasty writers for making me the coolest motherfucker around and making the show awesome.

Fuck Mark Michaels for not mentioning me in his Shout Out even though I thought we were friends.

Shout outs to Dark Demon for being so chill one day to making personal issues out of nothing on an efed.

Shout outs to the old me for making the new me, and shout outs to the new me for being the real me  :spit:
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to give a shout out to?   ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 7:22 pm

Shout out to the voltage writers who use there free time to read our promos, listen to us complain and put together a show simply for our enjoyment.

Also a shout out to the sensitive people. For providing great meta and unintentional entertainment week in and week out
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to give a shout out to?   ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 7:49 pm

Shout out to Azumi for being a lovely bae <3 yes I already said it, I don't mind saying it again.

Shout out to Cailin and Cloud for being such a mature person and make a good friend to talk on the chat

Shout out to Kendra, HBG (and sometimes DDD) for your time listening to my bitching every time I lose the match.... also to discuss some of my storyline with me.

Shout out to Nas, TLA and some writers I don't know for making an amazing weekly show to read

Shout out to Kenny, Showman, Mexi, Anthony, MarCaine, Nobi for giving me a lot of support and the reason for me to still survive in here. Also some of the fallen peeps like Phoenix, JJ, Kenshin, Demon. Love y'all, mang!

And fuck the rest.... lol just kidding. Shout out for the everyone in here for being a great efedder, great promoer and also shoutout to make the forum and the chat alive, creating an awesome community.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to give a shout out to?   ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 8:39 pm

Tig Kelly wrote:
Shout outs to the chat OGs. The ones that make the chat lit af every single day.

Shout outs to the Dynasty writers for making me the coolest motherfucker around and making the show awesome.

Fuck Mark Michaels for not mentioning me in his Shout Out even though I thought we were friends.

Shout outs to Dark Demon for being so chill one day to making personal issues out of nothing on an efed.

Shout outs to the old me for making the new me, and shout outs to the new me for being the real me  :spit:

Special shout out to Tig Kelly because I forgot to mention him last time.  Probablly because i havent seen him in the chat (though its more likely because he wouldn't grant me a rematch for a title lol just playing)
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to give a shout out to?   ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 4:41 am

I don't want to give anybody a shout out.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to give a shout out to?   ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 6:46 am

Shout out to that real gangsta TLA

Shout out to my joshis Azumi, Haruna, and Erica!

Shout out to the writer who 'makes Cloud look strong!'

Shout out to my Sanatorium squad!
Back to top Go down
Amy-Jayne

Amy-Jayne

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to give a shout out to?   ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 6:52 am

Shout out to everyone because you've all made me feel very welcome

And a shout out to anyone who's read my first couple promos
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to give a shout out to?   ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 7:02 am

Oh shoutout to the writers over at Dynasty, it has been a solid three weeks and it will be as solid beyond!
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to give a shout out to?   ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 7:21 am

Wait I forgot, shoutout to all the people in the chat for bearing with my shit. DDD, Azumi, SK, Haruna, Moongoose, TLA, Marco, Nas, RRS and many others fall in this category lol. Also to my writers, Impact and Scott for hearing out my ideas. Also to those people who helped me build my character. People like Nobi, McQueen, Haruna give me ideas regularly about what to do and what not to do. Also to McAdams for those amazing joint promos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to give a shout out to?   ShowdownShowsUp - Who do you want to give a shout out to? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you want to give a shout out to?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-