Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

World's Most Wasted? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

World's Most Wasted? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
World's Most Wasted? - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
World's Most Wasted? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
World's Most Wasted? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
World's Most Wasted? - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
World's Most Wasted? - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
World's Most Wasted? - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

World's Most Wasted?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Winterborn

Phoenix Winterborn

Hailing From : The Windy City of Chicago, Illinois

World's Most Wasted? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2016, 12:20 am

JakobDeLionWMW wrote:
I'm not going btw. World Most Wanted are here to stay and to prove ya'll wrong.
The kayfabe is strong with these lads.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2016, 12:39 am

So...

After alllll of this, I have had some time to think...

And I blame your horrible, dumb, weak mother. For raising (well, I guess FAILING to raise) such a shitty, entitled, arrogant dumbass. Your reaction to THIS? That's indicative of who you are as a person, which makes me fucking sad for the future:

YOU. YOU are what this country has in store for it. A sniveling, whiny, generic ass fuck who only takes, takes, takes.

We're fucked.

By the way, your shirts are fucking stupid. You're 0/3. Fuck off.

EDIT: Thinking more about it...I will give you fucks this:

You are DEFINITELY the most hated people Ive ever seen here. 

And that's INCLUDING racists, assholes, pedophiles, and probable rapists. 

Hey, there's your next shirt...
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2016, 1:01 am

Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2016, 1:03 am

Brian Daniels wrote:
#MAKEVOLTAGEGREATAGAIN

World's Most Wasted? - Page 2 7b3ad3e4e4e4d241412c824d3d12f3a6
Back to top Go down
Silas Thatch

Silas Thatch

Hailing From : New Earth

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2016, 4:30 am

Scott, IMP I am BEGGING you put me in a handicap match against these two clowns.
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2016, 7:27 am

Aria Jaxon wrote:
A If you don't like how or when you're booked, or if you can't stomach the idea of losing to people who outpromoed you (people who actually stayed on fucking topic and didn't write a novel about a kidnapping that has nothing to do with anything)
Is character development not a thing here either?
Back to top Go down
Wade_Wilson

Wade_Wilson

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2016, 7:41 am

I'm new here... I've noticed things are different then alot of feds I've seen but it's not a bad thing, it's a very active fed which is awesome... my question to you would be why complain? If you aren't happy here then leave... OR if why not message the writers or ask what they are looking for to make your stuff better and take criticism... maybe your stuff just wasnt that great... no need to call people out and get all pissy about it...crying and complaining won't make you better

Last edited by Wade_Wilson on October 27th 2016, 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2016, 7:45 am

JakobDeLionWMW wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:
A If you don't like how or when you're booked, or if you can't stomach the idea of losing to people who outpromoed you (people who actually stayed on fucking topic and didn't write a novel about a kidnapping that has nothing to do with anything)
Have you studied maths before ? I guess not due to your answer.

If you do a 5% promo on your opponent and 95% off topic, the bookers will always prefer an elitist who promoed at 100% on you. You can 500 pages if you want -because you seem to be an argumentative crybaby-  if it's NOT based on your opponent, that will be considered as off-topic and you will lose to your opponent who said less but at 100% on your character.

And character development is a thing here.
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2016, 8:24 am

Anthony Leonhart wrote:
JakobDeLionWMW wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:
Have you studied maths before ? I guess not due to your answer.

If you do a 5% promo on your opponent and 95% off topic, the bookers will always prefer an elitist who promoed at 100% on you. You can 500 pages if you want -because you seem to be an argumentative crybaby-  if it's NOT based on your opponent, that will be considered as off-topic and you will lose to your opponent who said less but at 100% on your character.

And character development is a thing here.
That was one promo though. The other I did focus on both opponents. Also I'm glad you actually read the promo unlike some people it seems.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2016, 8:42 am

Just stop bitching dawg. You lost. Get over it. Either do better next time or go do something better with yo time.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2016, 9:05 am

I think it's about time we stop attacking one another here.

Let's just take a moment and take all this in - and realize how there are two different expectations at work here. There is ZERO need to get dramatic whatsoever, for either side.

Look - Delion (And others from the same parts) are just simply unfamiliar with the expectations, ethics, and overall atmosphere in which EAW provides. Now to EAW and those accustomed to it - absolutely, what Delion is doing here is ABSOLUTELY uncalled for. There is a lot of veteran presence to be had here in EAW to guide him in the right direction. But attacking him as a person isn't exactly the right way to go about it.

I should continue to sit back and let the entertainment go on - after all, it's not my affecting me whatsoever - but I don't think damaging relationships is exactly healthy for EAW, either. So let's all just take a deep breath.

Now - Simply:

DeLion - You absolutely need to stop being passive-aggressive with people giving you sound advice. Nobody is trying to be your enemy here. Should people lay off with the "Take it or leave it" mentality - yes, but simply put, EAW does have a certain code of ethics to work upon. You should not be blasting your writers out on the forums and making it everybody's business. It's sort of the chicken has come home to roost situation for you. When you make it public, therefore allowing other parties to get involved, people are going to sound off their opinions.

But considering you come from a different environment where scenarios like these were probably handled differently, especially booking decisions, consider this a phase of immunity. This all passes in due time anyway, especially when people start getting accustomed to the EAW atmosphere. Just do consider the elements at work here.

Y2Impact is not a hard man to reach, nor is he hard to get along with. Nobody is vilifying you for not seeing eye-to-eye with him off the bat, or not being on the same page. But do keep in mind that COMMUNICATION is key. And your attitude afterwards was far from ideal. Because people like Jamie O'Hara were right - the rosters are HUGE here. Writers have to find a way to keep 20+ people interested in storylines, all the while in some kind of program. Therefore, people are simply going to have weeks off. Simply put, it's a numbers game. And you will come to see, with how competitive this place is, a week off could be a blessing in disguise. Now also consider this - all because your name isn't mentioned on the card, doesn't mean you can't be involved in a segment or a match result. Literally, it's just meant for what's BILLED. It's not a hard concept to follow.

As for expectations - you are simply new. Do you know how many people sign up yearly for EAW? How many people fizzle out? How many people sign up to simply just not promo? I see your passion as a GOOD trait to have, especially for somebody just getting accustomed to EAW, but do come with some understanding and patience as well. There is no shortage of people getting their due, especially when they prove themselves an immense talent. Right now you are in the "Prove me you're worth something" stage - like it or not - but that's how EAW and any wrestling industry works. Finn Balor situations are the exception, not the rule - in wrestling, or even any industry whatsoever you can apply to life. So please - cater to the ideals of patience and understanding. And I promise that the community here will heed from their hate eventually.

Just take it all in, it's truly a process. A process worth being in. If you want to compete, if you want to have fun competing - EAW is the place to be. There's no need to make it hard for you, the writers, or anyone else (And this statement goes for everyone.) Just take it one day at a time, one promo at a time. If you are unclear of what is expected of you - first and foremost talk to your writer directly. Afterwards, if you STILL have a concern about your booking, not seeing eye-to-eye - Co-Chairman Mr. DEDEDE is the one that handles those pleas. But communication is the only way to clear everything up, one way or the other.

I will not be locking the thread, but I do hope there can at least be a sense of realization that there are two different point of views at work.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2016, 11:29 am

/thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

World's Most Wasted?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2