Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

World's Most Wasted? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

World's Most Wasted? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
World's Most Wasted? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
World's Most Wasted? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
World's Most Wasted? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
World's Most Wasted? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
World's Most Wasted? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
World's Most Wasted? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

World's Most Wasted?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

World's Most Wasted? Empty
PostSubject: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 5:06 am

Do I have to beg to get on Sunday's show or something? Also do writers not know what a joint promo is? 

RIP Momentum 2k16
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 5:16 am

Begging the writers to be on the show ?
I didn't know Crybaby was your nickname Wink
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 5:18 am

Maybe it will be now.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 5:33 am

Have you ever try to talk to your writer about tour whole plan? I believe Scotty-O and the Imp are not gonna bite you if you want to discuss a storyline. Also, if you are not booked for this week, you can still post a character developmental promo. And oh, I love to make a joint promo and the writer DEFINITELY look at it. You are either not making it good enough or your opponent are on another program with somebody.

But anyway, the Tag Tournament will start after Shock Value. So you better stop bitching and prove that you ARE a good team. You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 5:38 am

Have you seen the size of our rosters? Our writers can only do so much and you're still new, you're on the lower end and that may sound discouraging but that's just how it works. Places are limited and there's other new people who deserve the chance just as much as you.

While I haven't been overly active, I've kept my eye on the site and the feed. You've come from a place where you likely had your fingers on the pulse. You need to step back and show a little patience and humility. The writers aren't going to suddenly treat you as if you're the hottest new thing and honestly, you gave them little reason last week. Joint promos are fine but you've got to understand it's treated as one promo; not two. Not two separate efforts; just one. If your opponents post a promo each, with equal quality? Not hard to figure that out.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 6:24 am

This shit again?

:money:
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 7:54 am

OHARA wrote:
Have you seen the size of our rosters? Our writers can only do so much and you're still new, you're on the lower end and that may sound discouraging but that's just how it works. Places are limited and there's other new people who deserve the chance just as much as you.

While I haven't been overly active, I've kept my eye on the site and the feed. You've come from a place where you likely had your fingers on the pulse. You need to step back and show a little patience and humility. The writers aren't going to suddenly treat you as if you're the hottest new thing and honestly, you gave them little reason last week. Joint promos are fine but you've got to understand it's treated as one promo; not two. Not two separate efforts; just one. If your opponents post a promo each, with equal quality? Not hard to figure that out.

Exactly what I was thinking
Back to top Go down
ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .

ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .

Hailing From : MA ✈ TN

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 12:22 pm

Boo fucking hoo. You lost poor y'all. do you not realize bow many active members we have ? boo hoo you didn't get booked. poor you. we have active members, members who don't give us partial strokes with these egos and idiotic tendencies you have. so yeah perhaps you shouldn't be booked compared to others. lastly grow the fuck up and pm an admin. I know you aren't that stupid enough to not see and understand the forum color groups. or are you filled with that much ignorance. you've been in the damn chat before so pm an owner or MOD instead of starting your shit and trying to get attention to yourselves. there is a pm option for a fucking reason.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 1:01 pm

It's not the worst thing in the world to lose a match... Some people take a solid couple of weeks to win their first match. It's not that you guys didn't promo well or anything, it's probably that it was a Tag Team Exhibition match or something.
Back to top Go down
Ahren Fournier
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ahren Fournier

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 1:13 pm

World's Most Wasted? 07fc212952074cbc202deb205beb277ef83c6c92f88e94dba5bc9aa8898936b0
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 1:34 pm

Alright, so you're obviously bipolar. Just a couple of days ago, you PCed me to bitch about why you were confused as to why you'd rubbed some people here the wrong way. I gave you advice as to how to offset that, and you seemed -- emphasis on "seemed" -- to have taken it all in, and it looked like you were poised for an attitude change. I was wrong. Here you are, doing the EXACT SHIT that I told you had caused people to side-eye you and all your friends in the first place. You're brand fucking new, and you wanna complain about lost momentum? You didn't have any to start with, so there was none to be lost. You can chalk it up to whatever you see fit. You can call out the writers or whatever, but the point is, you and your boyfriend didn't win your match. Obviously, if this thread is anything to go by, we see how you handle adversity. Like a real drama whore, you put it on the forum for everyone to see instead of hitting up a writer in private like a fucking grown-up. If you don't like how or when you're booked, or if you can't stomach the idea of losing to people who outpromoed you (people who actually stayed on fucking topic and didn't write a novel about a kidnapping that has nothing to do with anything), then you're welcome to leave. I'm sure several of us would prefer it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 1:45 pm

I don't even know what a promo is
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 1:46 pm

Well doesn't this feel like a god damn slap in the face. A few days before Voltage was posted I explained to you that more than likely you would lose your match because your partner hadn't promoed at all, and it was just you. I also explained that your attitude is what is killing you here, and that humbling up would be more beneficial than having an ego. Somehow I guess that didn't get through your brain. Which fucking hurts. You know why? Because you sounded pretty damn sincere when we were talking. You told me you were sorry, that you would change your attitude and you wanted to make this work. And I believed you, because I actually like to look and see the good in people.

You won't take criticism for your promos or characters, because for some reason you believe they are the greatest thing on gods green earth. You will gladly insult other peoples promos or characters, and then start backpedaling when you realize that you will get destroyed due to it. You have one of the biggest egos for a new guy we have ever met, and this is joined by the fact that this ego is a glass jaw. You want to dish out everything but one person throws a jab and you crumple up and cry foul and claim it's because you're new and that we don't like new guys.

I stuck my neck out for you for some of my friends after our conversation. I said that you'll be alright now, that you have apologized and that things would improve. Obviously you lied to me, which in turn made me lie to my friends about you. I want to see the good in people but you are basically promoting the fact that you would rather act like a spoiled brat then buckle down, realize what you did wrong (WHICH WE HAVE TOLD YOU) and just improve.

So do I have sympathy for you? No. Do I regret the match going down the way it did? No. And do I think that if you don't like it you should leave? Yes. Because I don't believe that you will turn around your attitude. I don't believe that you will actively seek to improve. And I don't believe that our time should be wasted with you complaining about things that do not matter in the long run. Good day to you sir.
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 2:00 pm

This is cute. Thanks guys!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 2:02 pm

I'm not going btw. World Most Wanted are here to stay and to prove ya'll wrong.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 2:16 pm

Yes, you have to beg
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 2:18 pm

Orion Vileheart wrote:
Yes, you have to beg
*gets on knees*

*uses Snapchat filter to make it look like I have legitimate puppy eyes*

*looks into the face*

*stares into the face*

*begs into the face*

*will do anything for the face*
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 3:40 pm

Stop being hoes.
Back to top Go down
Niki Khan

Niki Khan

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 3:50 pm

JakobDeLionWMW wrote:
Orion Vileheart wrote:
Yes, you have to beg
*gets on knees*

*uses Snapchat filter to make it look like I have legitimate puppy eyes*

*looks into the face*

*stares into the face*

*begs into the face*

*will do anything for the face*
I knew you were a cunt.

Wash out, fuck boy. You're done.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 11:47 pm

JakobDeLionWMW wrote:

Okay, act like a cunt = get treated like a cunt.

JakobDeLionWMW wrote:

If you legit think what has been said in this thread, if what has been said in the EAW Feed is us trying to force you out then you're a deadset dropkick. Pull your head out kid and realise you're not the hot shit you think you are. I don't care if WMW is the greatest fucking team in E-Fed history, you're jack shit to us. Here's a survival tip; quit acting like an entitled cunt and maybe you'll get somewhere here.

Keep digging your own grave pal. You're not special and won't be missed.
Back to top Go down
ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .

ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .

Hailing From : MA ✈ TN

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 11:50 pm

OHARA wrote:
JakobDeLionWMW wrote:

Okay, act like a cunt = get treated like a cunt.

JakobDeLionWMW wrote:

If you legit think what has been said in this thread, if what has been said in the EAW Feed is us trying to force you out then you're a deadset dropkick. Pull your head out kid and realise you're not the hot shit you think you are. I don't care if WMW is the greatest fucking team in E-Fed history, you're jack shit to us. Here's a survival tip; quit acting like an entitled cunt and maybe you'll get somewhere here.

Keep digging your own grave pal. You're not special and won't be missed.
Legend Ohara
:whew: :goat: :goat: :goat:
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 11:52 pm

Tyler Parker wrote:
Stop being hoes.
tmw his signature is so spot on with this situation lol
Back to top Go down
Bianca Carmichael

Bianca Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 11:58 pm

JakobDeLionWMW wrote:
this statement confirms to me that you just want attention, but the real question is when can I cop one of these wonderful shirts?

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/534555-skype-cliq-greatness-attracts-greatness?store_id=81587
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Winterborn

Phoenix Winterborn

Hailing From : The Windy City of Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? EmptyOctober 27th 2016, 12:05 am

Nicole Fyre wrote:
JakobDeLionWMW wrote:
this statement confirms to me that you just want attention, but the real question is when can I cop one of these wonderful shirts?

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/534555-skype-cliq-greatness-attracts-greatness?store_id=81587
What even is this? I mean, I have a teepublic shop, but it's for actual wrestling shirts i've created, not shirts for fedding. Tell me bois. Which ones are the hot sellers?
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? EmptyOctober 27th 2016, 12:14 am

:book:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World's Most Wasted?   World's Most Wasted? Empty

Back to top Go down

World's Most Wasted?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next