Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Jacob Senn Appreciation Station SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Jacob Senn Appreciation Station SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Jacob Senn Appreciation Station Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Jacob Senn Appreciation Station Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Jacob Senn Appreciation Station Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Jacob Senn Appreciation Station Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Jacob Senn Appreciation Station Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Jacob Senn Appreciation Station Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Jacob Senn Appreciation Station

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

Jacob Senn Appreciation Station Empty
PostSubject: Jacob Senn Appreciation Station   Jacob Senn Appreciation Station EmptyOctober 15th 2016, 11:21 pm

This man has been clutch as fuck for us over the last two years, and this makes a third successful Jacob Senn written House of Glass IN A ROW. 

Mr. reliable, Mr. consistent has won himself the WHC after waiting two years for another world title when he could've manufactured himself into the picture at any moment. Really proud of you Senn and I'm really grateful for all the hard work you put into this place. You deserve way more respect than you get, especially after having your co-writer and world champ bail on you. You weathered the storm, and I'm extremely proud of you. Kudos.
Back to top Go down
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

Hailing From : Toronto Canada

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Senn Appreciation Station   Jacob Senn Appreciation Station EmptyOctober 15th 2016, 11:22 pm

WE LOVE YOU even though I lost tonight....

CONGRATS SENN
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Senn Appreciation Station   Jacob Senn Appreciation Station EmptyOctober 15th 2016, 11:27 pm

I applaud you my friend. Hold that title high as FUCK!
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Senn Appreciation Station   Jacob Senn Appreciation Station EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 12:11 am

Couldn't agree more.

I rib on Senn all the time, but he's absolutely one of the most important personalities that EAW has had in this new era of EAW. He has held an entire staple of EAW on his BACK for three years now. Something that NOBODY else can say -- Robbie, Mr. DEDEDE, Brian, or myself included. He's been in sole control of Dynasty for that time period, no breaks, no hiatus - NOTHING.

Many have complained, many have tried to take their best shot at Senn - yet here he is still standing. And the only one standing tall. This is very much deserved, your commitment to EAW is second to none, and I admire your relentless passion. You are one of the heart and soul guys to this place, and you of all people deserve this title reign. Make it worth it, Jacob. Hopefully the rest of EAW world will come to realize your dedication and the historic symbolism of this accomplishment.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Senn Appreciation Station   Jacob Senn Appreciation Station EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 12:15 am

I like/respect Senn.
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Senn Appreciation Station   Jacob Senn Appreciation Station EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 12:17 am

JACOB SENN! POKEMON CHAMPION (let's face it you were a better champion than Nico Very Happy)  AND WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!! 

You're amazing, man!
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Senn Appreciation Station   Jacob Senn Appreciation Station EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 12:21 am

Jacob Senn Appreciation Station Tumblr_odde18v0WT1ub8y6bo1_250 Jacob Senn Appreciation Station Raw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Senn Appreciation Station   Jacob Senn Appreciation Station EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 12:44 am

Keelan Cetinich wrote:
JACOB SENN! POKEMON CHAMPION (let's face it you were a better champion than Nico)

Woah, let's not get caught up in the occasion and say things we don't mean...

Real Talk though. I know since the draft I've probably been grinding your gears on more than a few occasions with jokes aimed at you/Dynasty. When DDD says you deserve a lot more respect than you get, he's right. You get too much shit from too many people (me included). It's often tongue-in-cheek, and I think you know that because you usually rise above it, but that's not the point. Even having had you as my writer for those few months while I was cutting my teeth here, I haven't said enough about how much of good writer you are. And you are: you're unbelievably consistent, you've always seemed fair imo, and you are an all-round great fella. I've gained an appreciation of what you do week-in-week-out and it's only right that you hear it from me. 

If I were to end up under you on DY again, I could have no complaints. Even though you'd probably be justified in giving me a good jobbing. 

Peace Out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Senn Appreciation Station   Jacob Senn Appreciation Station EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 2:30 am

Congrats Senny boy!
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Senn Appreciation Station   Jacob Senn Appreciation Station EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 2:42 am

congrats, Dynasty is in good hands with you as champion.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Senn Appreciation Station   Jacob Senn Appreciation Station EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 2:49 am

Congrats Senn!
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Senn Appreciation Station   Jacob Senn Appreciation Station EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 4:11 am

Thank you everyone for all the kind words and the congratulations! It's nice to see all of these things and I will do my best to not disappoint anyone!
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Senn Appreciation Station   Jacob Senn Appreciation Station EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 4:20 am

If I get a Guinea Pig, I shall name him "Senn" in honor of you. Congrats and keep up the great work.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Senn Appreciation Station   Jacob Senn Appreciation Station EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 4:29 am

Congrats mate !
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Senn Appreciation Station   Jacob Senn Appreciation Station EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 5:25 am

You and I may bicker a lot senn, but you know I got nothin but love for ya. When I said you winning the title was long overdue, I meant it. Congrats man!
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Senn Appreciation Station   Jacob Senn Appreciation Station EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 5:46 am

You did it. Good thing you have this title because I'm coming to take my Pokémon Champion title back.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Senn Appreciation Station   Jacob Senn Appreciation Station EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 5:53 am

Congrats, Senn-pai! Hope you have a good and healthy reign!
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Senn Appreciation Station   Jacob Senn Appreciation Station EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 7:06 am

LEGACY SUCCESSFULLY MANUFACTURED 

Nah, in all seriousness, congrats to Senn. Only way is up from here!
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Senn Appreciation Station   Jacob Senn Appreciation Station EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 8:38 am

Congrats Senn!
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Senn Appreciation Station   Jacob Senn Appreciation Station EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 12:26 pm

I will continue to give you shit for being a racist Alabamian, but you have always had my utmost respect and this doesn't change it all. Just be a good champ. THREE YEAR REIGN BABY LET IT HAPPEN
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Senn Appreciation Station   Jacob Senn Appreciation Station EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 1:23 pm

Congrats, homie! You deserve it!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Senn Appreciation Station   Jacob Senn Appreciation Station EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 1:25 pm

Congrats Senn!
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Senn Appreciation Station   Jacob Senn Appreciation Station EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 1:31 pm

Congrats Senn!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Senn Appreciation Station   Jacob Senn Appreciation Station Empty

Back to top Go down

Jacob Senn Appreciation Station

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1