Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Rex McAllister Appreciation Station SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Rex McAllister Appreciation Station SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Rex McAllister Appreciation Station Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Rex McAllister Appreciation Station Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Rex McAllister Appreciation Station Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Rex McAllister Appreciation Station Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Rex McAllister Appreciation Station Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Rex McAllister Appreciation Station Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Rex McAllister Appreciation Station

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rex McAllister Appreciation Station Empty
PostSubject: Rex McAllister Appreciation Station   Rex McAllister Appreciation Station EmptyDecember 17th 2016, 11:16 pm

This is probably coming a little late, but it's no less deserved. If Marx deserves one at this point then so do you. You're an absolute workhorse. A solid promoer. We've duelled a few times and after each time my overwhelming feeling was relief and a bit of surprise because you are a tough cookie and you always make it so hard. 

Here's to seeing you with a belt around your waist again very soon...just not mine...plz...fuck
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Rex McAllister Appreciation Station   Rex McAllister Appreciation Station EmptyDecember 17th 2016, 11:20 pm

Rex is arguably my biggest rival in EAW. Rex is a very deserving champion and I know he can win a world champion one day (H).
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Rex McAllister Appreciation Station   Rex McAllister Appreciation Station EmptyDecember 17th 2016, 11:33 pm

damn good promoer, your work is top teir
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Rex McAllister Appreciation Station   Rex McAllister Appreciation Station EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 12:31 am

Honestly, thanks. I humbly accept these praises, but the credit goes to you guys, especially my Showdown alumni that I see weekly. I could never find the motivation without having consistent and quality role players to promo against, so really, let's all pat ourselves on the back. Let's continue to give readers a reason to look us up every week. To all writers in charge of this machine, solid work in 2016. Looking forward to more of the same and then some in 2017. See you on the boards!
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: Rex McAllister Appreciation Station   Rex McAllister Appreciation Station EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 12:58 am

Awesome promoer and a hard worker. As a new guy, I learn a lot from you.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Rex McAllister Appreciation Station   Rex McAllister Appreciation Station EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 4:47 am

Rex, I must say you've done nothing but impress me with your work for Showdown. You have never complained, when perhaps there was a reason to when things weren't going your way. The New Breed Championship was a well deserved accomplishment, and even if it was a bit on the shorter end of the stick, I can't help but think it's just a taste for what can come your way if you continue your amazing work on the promo page and stellar attitude. A lot of people I feel could learn from you. I haven't had to promo against you myself, but well - NEVER SAY NEVER - but from afar, you define the word quality.

Showdown is so stacked, and the competition so fierce, that with the likes of you, Marx, Nico Borg, Nobi, among others bursting onto the scene this year and leaving a mark, that nobody is safe, and no week is one anybody can take off. Just wanted to step in this here thread and let you know none of what you've done has gone unnoticed. Rather, the contrary, and I can speak for everyone when I say you're a talent to appreciate.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Rex McAllister Appreciation Station   Rex McAllister Appreciation Station EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 5:02 am

Already said well done to you, but want to just reiterate and say how great of a promoer you are. Whenever I read your promos, I can always see how much you put in, and this last week has been such a huge challenge that I've enjoyed every minute of. You definitely deserve to be in some kind of title picture again soon, and hopefully you'll add another belt to your list of accomplishments just not the New Breed Championship again pls, at least not whilst I'm holding it. Go for Nico okay?
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Rex McAllister Appreciation Station   Rex McAllister Appreciation Station EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 5:46 am

One of my favorite newcomers and I don't have that many to begin with. Your consistency on the promo page along with your activity on the forums and chat is rare to find these days but you have them and they've already gotten you a title run. Keep up the good work, yo. Bigger things await.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Rex McAllister Appreciation Station   Rex McAllister Appreciation Station EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 5:51 am

You're definitely one of the more solid workhorses we have in this efed. Here's to seeing a world title around your waist.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Rex McAllister Appreciation Station   Rex McAllister Appreciation Station EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 8:32 am

Y'all doin' goat dawg even tho you fucked our team over at the Triad Games and I'm still salty af :comeon:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rex McAllister Appreciation Station   Rex McAllister Appreciation Station Empty

Back to top Go down

Rex McAllister Appreciation Station

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1