Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Thanks For The Ride - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Thanks For The Ride - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Thanks For The Ride - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Thanks For The Ride - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Thanks For The Ride - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Thanks For The Ride - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Thanks For The Ride - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Thanks For The Ride - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Thanks For The Ride

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

Thanks For The Ride - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks For The Ride   Thanks For The Ride - Page 2 EmptyOctober 14th 2016, 10:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: Thanks For The Ride   Thanks For The Ride - Page 2 EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 12:55 am

I wish you all the best. Deal with your problems and come back strong
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Thanks For The Ride   Thanks For The Ride - Page 2 EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 1:37 am

You've come a long way since NWR. You'll go farther still.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Thanks For The Ride   Thanks For The Ride - Page 2 EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 2:59 am

Methuselah wrote:
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com/t4550-cyclone-appreciation-thread

I don't want to unlock that thread to make this post since it's kind of petty that I'm even bothering to say something in the first place, nor is this a response to DDD, but I just want to clarify that the incident I am referred to in that thread by Viper/Brian Daniels was FAR from a mistake on my part, and I don't even classify my return as a "second chance"(me being "fired" was a pure technicality, and I returned as soon as I wanted).

All I did was appear on the spincycle-an efed podcast- with KD, GI Styles, and Tyler Parker, all of them were out of EAW at the time-GI at the time might not have ever been here yet-, so they're opinions of EAW were sort of negative to a degree- it was slightly negative but its not even like they shat on EAW or anything, they just didn't acknowledge it as the best and had some criticisms-, and apparently I didn't defend EAW hard enough by not raging on them-even though I did promote EAW-, or maybe in some ridiculous opinion I shouldn't have appeared on it at all-even though it was a LEGION podcast, and I was in LEGION without issue-.

For that, I was hounded in chat, and abused for months, I think there were even spincycle crap in promos and scripts sometimes. Since I was obviously not welcomed in EAW, I professionally told Demon-the head writer of the brand I was on- I would leave after my reign was over, but I would still promo until then so everything ran smoothly for him and storylines, which I did for the month or two before when I was meant to lose the title. I was only "fired" a day before my leave because Ronn wanted to save face after we had a public argument-one I personally believe I won-. and sure as hell didn't want me to leave normally after exposing him for being an utter tyrant who caused an entire rebellion to occur beneath him that encompassed many EAW legends and board members.

Ronn obviously in his heart knew he was in the wrong considering he allowed voters to make me win promoer of the year that year-and we all know Ronn could have easily demanded a revote or removed me from the choices even before voting, which would be in his style at the time.-, and he unbanned me the very first time I appeared in the chat after being "fired" long before I returned.

This doesn't go against Viper's main point on that thread, most of us have made mistakes or over reacted to things(though some mistakes are greater than others), TBH I can't think of any of the big EAW legends who don't have some past dirt on them-including myself(shouldn't have shown RRS{who wasn't in EAW at the time I think}a EAW demo roster gfx when I was VP comes to mind{the only time I ever truly had to apologize to Ronn in my career when he saw that dumbass RRS had saved it on his photobucket and forgot about it before giving Ronn the pass when they made up}, but I am sure there are probably other things. Just noting, it wasn't out of ill will that I did so, nor did RRS cause any harm after having it, I just showed it up him in a random gfx convo we had as we were close friends, but I apologized because obviously it was my mistake and stupid to do as Vice President.)-.

Anyways, sorry for making this about me, I am just not a fan of what I perceive as inaccurate and can be taken in the wrong context by people who may come across such information.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Thanks For The Ride   Thanks For The Ride - Page 2 EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 3:16 am

(Slips back in)

Oh, and though Ronn was a tyrant, and many bad things happened under him like wide scale rebellions and unfairness under his thumb, he is still someone I respect for bringing me to e-feds as my early on mentor and recruiter who looked out for me, and he built the biggest efed we know of. Just didn't want this to be one sided slander upon him, especially since he isn't here, and many attack him sometimes. Or to get my overall opinion of him wrong, I still respect and appreciate him more than most, probably only DDD likes/respects Ronn more than I do. Cool DDD and I will always fight for their to be respect put on Ronn's name, and for him to keep CM Punk retired.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Thanks For The Ride   Thanks For The Ride - Page 2 EmptyOctober 22nd 2016, 8:20 am

:punk:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks For The Ride   Thanks For The Ride - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks For The Ride

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-