Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Cyclone Appreciation Thread SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Cyclone Appreciation Thread SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Cyclone Appreciation Thread Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Cyclone Appreciation Thread Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Cyclone Appreciation Thread Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Cyclone Appreciation Thread Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Cyclone Appreciation Thread Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Cyclone Appreciation Thread Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Cyclone Appreciation Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

Cyclone Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Cyclone Appreciation Thread   Cyclone Appreciation Thread EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 12:18 am

A proper farewell to the first and only person to ever get taken out of the EAW Hall of Fame.

:cena:

A goodbye to a man that has successfully bailed on EAW twice in spectacular fashion.

A "see ya, pal" to the man that went far and beyond with his determination to disappoint both friend and colleague alike, earning the EAW Bust of the Year Award to be renamed the "Cyclone Award".

Cyclone Appreciation Thread Clown-Waving-Hand-And-Says-Goodbye-Animated-Gif
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Appreciation Thread   Cyclone Appreciation Thread EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 12:19 am

Cyclone Appreciation Thread 1076021851
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Appreciation Thread   Cyclone Appreciation Thread EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 12:23 am

Back to top Go down
Phoenix Winterborn

Phoenix Winterborn

Hailing From : The Windy City of Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Appreciation Thread   Cyclone Appreciation Thread EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 1:07 am

:whew:

:cena: :cena: :cena:
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Appreciation Thread   Cyclone Appreciation Thread EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 1:11 am

What in the actual fuck happened?
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Appreciation Thread   Cyclone Appreciation Thread EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 1:52 am

OHARA wrote:
What in the actual fuck happened?
Since this thread is out in public, RT
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Appreciation Thread   Cyclone Appreciation Thread EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 2:12 am

I'm confused
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Appreciation Thread   Cyclone Appreciation Thread EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 2:23 am

Lioncross wrote:
OHARA wrote:
I'm What in the actual fuck happened?
Since this thread is out in public, RT
Cy deleted his account. Didn't tell anyone. Did it on the fly. Just fucking bailed. Worse than this guy  :crybull:
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Appreciation Thread   Cyclone Appreciation Thread EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 2:50 am

I wish you didn't do this, Cy, but if you ever read this, I want you to know that I wish you the best of luck in life and I truly care about you.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Fiora
Voltage
Voltage
Nathan Fiora

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Appreciation Thread   Cyclone Appreciation Thread EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 3:42 am

I didn't see your work in EAW, but thank you for what you've done.  Although people may be criticizing your leave, do what you really want to do.  That is what matters in life and if leaving EAW was something that would help your happiness, then I respect that.  It's sad to see people come and go, but that's life.  Hopefully we can talk at some other point.  Good luck with everything you do and I wish you the best.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Appreciation Thread   Cyclone Appreciation Thread EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 3:45 am

I don't know you as a person, but I'm a fan of your promos Cyclone. Like everybody said, good luck with everything.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Appreciation Thread   Cyclone Appreciation Thread EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 3:52 am

Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Appreciation Thread   Cyclone Appreciation Thread EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 5:28 am

I like Cy so this is extremely disappointing. How do I say this without sounding like a whiner? This sort of thing happens all the time. Sadly, you guys never learn. This isn't the first time a prominent efedder from the past comes back and bails on the fed and I'm sure it won't be the last. I don't have a problem with guys coming back.. I mean, I was one of them at one point too. Just don't give them something big right off the bat, let them prove themselves, let them earn their spot again. Especially if they've done shit in the past like Cy has before. He came back and was automatically catapulted into the main event scene of Dynasty. That was the first mistake. He was put in a match with me and I lost that match because idk, they wanted him to "look strong"? I really don't know. I never got why I lost to him. I thought we both did equally good with promos. What I'm trying to say or suggest here is DON'T feed your loyal, dedicated members to guys who have fucked up in the past and will most likely fuck up again. Yes, I understand his character needed to regain some credibility or w.e. but let's face it the best way to do that is by starting from the bottom and proving yourself. Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Appreciation Thread   Cyclone Appreciation Thread EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 5:42 am

BLACK† wrote:
I like Cy so this is extremely disappointing. How do I say this without sounding like a whiner? This sort of thing happens all the time. Sadly, you guys never learn. This isn't the first time a prominent efedder from the past comes back and bails on the fed and I'm sure it won't be the last. I don't have a problem with guys coming back.. I mean, I was one of them at one point too. Just don't give them something big right off the bat, let them prove themselves, let them earn their spot again. Especially if they've done shit in the past like Cy has before. He came back and was automatically catapulted into the main event scene of Dynasty. That was the first mistake. He was put in a match with me and I lost that match because idk, they wanted him to "look strong"? I really don't know. I never got why I lost to him. I thought we both did equally good with promos. What I'm trying to say or suggest here is DON'T feed your loyal, dedicated members to guys who have fucked up in the past and will most likely fuck up again. Yes, I understand his character needed to regain some credibility or w.e. but let's face it the best way to do that is by starting from the bottom and proving yourself. Just my two cents.
He also beat Robbie, Jay, and Jamie. I'm not trying to defend him here, because I'm equally as pissed that he pulled this shit twice. I also tried working with him on several occasions. But he didn't need to "look strong" by defeating you. You looked very strong at Pain for Pride when Oasis jobbed out to your ass. I think there's a lot more people who can easily feel disappointed (especially Robbie, the man that hates him the most, that lost to him twice) that lost to him. We've given plenty of people second, third, fourth, and so on chances. I'm one of them, you're one of them, Tyler's one, Jay, Robbie, Ken, Dub, the list can go on. We learn from our mistakes, but why should we have you coming at our throats because we want to give people chances to redeem themselves? He did it once, nobody aside Robbie expected it to happen it a second time. He's quit and gotten fired before, but this is only the second time that he's pulled this shit. The only reason he got near the Tag Titles in the first place is because the tag division was dead. There was nobody else that was going to challenge Drake & Jones, just like there was hardly anyone around until Jamie & Xavier came around to tag to beat us. He wasn't elevated to the main event scene, he wasn't chasing down the World Championship anytime soon. He was proving himself and guess what he did? He failed. He quit. He vanished. He didn't become World Champion. That's just my two cents responding to your two cents.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Appreciation Thread   Cyclone Appreciation Thread EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 6:18 am

Brian Daniels wrote:
BLACK† wrote:
He also beat Robbie, Jay, and Jamie. I'm not trying to defend him here, because I'm equally as pissed that he pulled this shit twice. I also tried working with him on several occasions. But he didn't need to "look strong" by defeating you. You looked very strong at Pain for Pride when Oasis jobbed out to your ass. I think there's a lot more people who can easily feel disappointed (especially Robbie, the man that hates him the most, that lost to him twice) that lost to him. We've given plenty of people second, third, fourth, and so on chances. I'm one of them, you're one of them, Tyler's one, Jay, Robbie, Ken, Dub, the list can go on. We learn from our mistakes, but why should we have you coming at our throats because we want to give people chances to redeem themselves? He did it once, nobody aside Robbie expected it to happen it a second time. He's quit and gotten fired before, but this is only the second time that he's pulled this shit. The only reason he got near the Tag Titles in the first place is because the tag division was dead. There was nobody else that was going to challenge Drake & Jones, just like there was hardly anyone around until Jamie & Xavier came around to tag to beat us. He wasn't elevated to the main event scene, he wasn't chasing down the World Championship anytime soon. He was proving himself and guess what he did? He failed. He quit. He vanished. He didn't become World Champion. That's just my two cents responding to your two cents.
I'm not coming at anybody's throat. I believe I said what I said in the most polite, civilized way I could. I'm really not trying to make you guys look bad or anything, that's not my intention. I think you guys (the board) are great at what you do and all. I'm  just speaking my mind here so that history doesn't repeats itself. You talk as if I decided how my match with Oasis was going to go down. I didn't decide anything. I'm not even a writer. If I had any power that match wouldn't have been a squash. Oasis deserved better and even though I won the belt I think I did too. I'm not against people getting second, third or even fourth chances. I fucked up many times but I actually learned from my mistakes. I redeemed myself and to this day I have remained loyal and dedicated to the fed. I understand it was unexpected and that he only did it once but you guys should have known better. This shit has happened so many times already. Why didn't you guys send him to Turbo/BG instead to prove himself there like everybody else? I know you and him are close friends but c'mon.. Before putting him in the main event and feeding me to him to make him look good he should have had the chance to prove himself. To prove he wasn't going to fuck up again and that he learned from his mistake. I know he wasn't in the world title picture but I was. You basically hurt the momentum and motivation of an elitist who has been loyal and dedicated to the fed for years just to boost the credibility of your friend who has yet to prove himself. I don't mind losing. I actually don't care at all if I lose as long as it's for a powerful reason or to someone who's good and new or deserving. I wouldn't have cared if I lost to Cy if he had stuck around or if he had showed us that he really cared. Obviously, we can't predict ppl's potential moves or anything like that, yeah. But based on what's happened in the past we could figure out what's going to happen in the future. This is all just my opinion again. I don't want to make anybody mad for it. You shouldn't even take my comments seriously. It's not like I'm the chairman or anything.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Appreciation Thread   Cyclone Appreciation Thread EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 6:36 am

BLACK† wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:
BLACK† wrote:
I'm not coming at anybody's throat. I believe I said what I said in the most polite, civilized way I could. I'm really not trying to make you guys look bad or anything, that's not my intention. I think you guys (the board) are great at what you do and all. I'm  just speaking my mind here so that history doesn't repeats itself. You talk as if I decided how my match with Oasis was going to go down. I didn't decide anything. I'm not even a writer. If I had any power that match wouldn't have been a squash. Oasis deserved better and even though I won the belt I think I did too. I'm not against people getting second, third or even fourth chances. I fucked up many times but I actually learned from my mistakes. I redeemed myself and to this day I have remained loyal and dedicated to the fed. I understand it was unexpected and that he only did it once but you guys should have known better. This shit has happened so many times already. Why didn't you guys send him to Turbo/BG instead to prove himself there like everybody else? I know you and him are close friends but c'mon.. Before putting him in the main event and feeding me to him to make him look good he should have had the chance to prove himself. To prove he wasn't going to fuck up again and that he learned from his mistake. I know he wasn't in the world title picture but I was. You basically hurt the momentum and motivation of an elitist who has been loyal and dedicated to the fed for years just to boost the credibility of your friend who has yet to prove himself. I don't mind losing. I actually don't care at all if I lose as long as it's for a powerful reason or to someone who's good and new or deserving. I wouldn't have cared if I lost to Cy if he had stuck around or if he had showed us that he really cared. Obviously, we can't predict ppl's potential moves or anything like that, yeah. But based on what's happened in the past we could figure out what's going to happen in the future. This is all just my opinion again. I don't want to make anybody mad for it. You shouldn't even take my comments seriously. It's not like I'm the chairman or anything.
But you're pretending I boosted him out of bias? You act like he can't or hasn't outpromod people in the past? You hardly looked "weak" when you were "fed" to him. If we're going to talk about you looking weak, there's a whole lot of history about that. You've taken plenty of losses to plenty of people. He took gained as much credibility beating you as I did when I wasn't even writing at the time. And if I had a dollar for every time you lost motivation over dumb shit, I'd have a lot of dollars. Or whatever the money currency is where you live. This all during your very long run to capture your World Heavyweight Championship. And I'm using the Oasis comparison rightfully so to him being fed to you. He could have easily bitched and moaned about one stupid loss, about the ONLY main event match that Cyclone was ever put it. He faced you on one Dynasty in the main event, won fairly, and has yet to be in any other main event. Pay-Per-View, regular show, anything of the such. Do you remember him headlining Pain for Pride? I don't. Dia Del Diablo? Don't recall that. Grand Rampage? Nope. Reckless Wiring? Nada. Zip. None. He was NOWHERE near the main event status that you're putting him at. I think you're shining his shoes a little more than I ever did. And he only did this ONCE before. I must repeat myself, he's often quit and gotten fired over the childish shit he used to do with Hawk over the years. But this is the second time he's deleted his forum account. But what sense does it make if he'd be put on Turbo or Battleground when people come back and don't go there? That's just pointless, especially when he's not being pushed to the moon. He's hardly ever been made to look amazing in PPV matches either. He never got strong runs in any of them. I said before, you're putting Cyclone on a whole higher level than anyone else is. He was proving his worth on Dynasty. And if we were going to place him on Battleground or Turbo, there's plenty of people that are always on edge of "quitting" or "retiring", because they don't get their way. I distinctly remember you being one of those people. But I guess I also shouldn't have been given the success I've been given due to my past for quitting while World Heavyweight Champion, or being fired by Ronn several times. I guess Jaywalker shouldn't have gotten the success he's gotten for being fired by Ronn. I guess Robbie shouldn't have gotten the success he got for also retiring as World Heavyweight Champion. I guess everyone who loses to them should feel very demotivated as well. You're making a very good point that we should learn from our mistakes, but when I personally worked with the guy to keep him active. I never saw this coming as you said. I even told Cyclone that if he wanted to retire, he could retire. Did I expect him to repeat history? No. I'm trying my best to get this point across in the most "polite" way, but I'm voicing my own opinion as well.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Appreciation Thread   Cyclone Appreciation Thread EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 6:46 am

Brian Daniels wrote:
BLACK† wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:
BLACK† wrote:
But you're pretending I boosted him out of bias? You act like he can't or hasn't outpromod people in the past? You hardly looked "weak" when you were "fed" to him. If we're going to talk about you looking weak, there's a whole lot of history about that. You've taken plenty of losses to plenty of people. He took gained as much credibility beating you as I did when I wasn't even writing at the time. And if I had a dollar for every time you lost motivation over dumb shit, I'd have a lot of dollars. Or whatever the money currency is where you live. This all during your very long run to capture your World Heavyweight Championship. And I'm using the Oasis comparison rightfully so to him being fed to you. He could have easily bitched and moaned about one stupid loss, about the ONLY main event match that Cyclone was ever put it. He faced you on one Dynasty in the main event, won fairly, and has yet to be in any other main event. Pay-Per-View, regular show, anything of the such. Do you remember him headlining Pain for Pride? I don't. Dia Del Diablo? Don't recall that. Grand Rampage? Nope. Reckless Wiring? Nada. Zip. None. He was NOWHERE near the main event status that you're putting him at. I think you're shining his shoes a little more than I ever did. And he only did this ONCE before. I must repeat myself, he's often quit and gotten fired over the childish shit he used to do with Hawk over the years. But this is the second time he's deleted his forum account. But what sense does it make if he'd be put on Turbo or Battleground when people come back and don't go there? That's just pointless, especially when he's not being pushed to the moon. He's hardly ever been made to look amazing in PPV matches either. He never got strong runs in any of them. I said before, you're putting Cyclone on a whole higher level than anyone else is. He was proving his worth on Dynasty. And if we were going to place him on Battleground or Turbo, there's plenty of people that are always on edge of "quitting" or "retiring", because they don't get their way. I distinctly remember you being one of those people. But I guess I also shouldn't have been given the success I've been given due to my past for quitting while World Heavyweight Champion, or being fired by Ronn several times. I guess Jaywalker shouldn't have gotten the success he's gotten for being fired by Ronn. I guess Robbie shouldn't have gotten the success he got for also retiring as World Heavyweight Champion. I guess everyone who loses to them should feel very demotivated as well. You're making a very good point that we should learn from our mistakes, but when I personally worked with the guy to keep him active. I never saw this coming as you said. I even told Cyclone that if he wanted to retire, he could retire. Did I expect him to repeat history? No. I'm trying my best to get this point across in the most "polite" way, but I'm voicing my own opinion as well.
You're right about mostly everything you said. I consider you a friend and I don't want that to change due to some stupid argument so I'll stop now. You win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Appreciation Thread   Cyclone Appreciation Thread EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 6:49 am

god damn brian hype
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Appreciation Thread   Cyclone Appreciation Thread EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 7:18 am

Cyclone Appreciation Thread Tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Appreciation Thread   Cyclone Appreciation Thread EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 7:30 am

Congrats Cy! You came in a bitch, you fedded like a bitch, and you went out like a bitch! #Appreciation

Also tfw people who ragequit get an appreciation thread but I ain't never got one. #Bias #BrbDeletingMyAccount
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Appreciation Thread   Cyclone Appreciation Thread EmptyOctober 14th 2016, 5:16 pm

:punk:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Appreciation Thread   Cyclone Appreciation Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyclone Appreciation Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1