Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Thank you, EAW Vixens - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Thank you, EAW Vixens - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Thank you, EAW Vixens - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Thank you, EAW Vixens - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Thank you, EAW Vixens - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Thank you, EAW Vixens - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Thank you, EAW Vixens - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Thank you, EAW Vixens - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Thank you, EAW Vixens

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

Thank you, EAW Vixens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you, EAW Vixens   Thank you, EAW Vixens - Page 2 EmptySeptember 19th 2016, 11:26 pm

Can't tell if your avatar is a cat's eye or some kind of vagina-shaped porthole to millions of other, normal-sized vaginas
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, EAW Vixens   Thank you, EAW Vixens - Page 2 EmptySeptember 19th 2016, 11:36 pm

Dead End Bride wrote:
TLA wrote:
Dead End Bride wrote:
TLA wrote:
It's difficult for me to show any appreciation at all to the writers considering how I was completely shut out when I wanted to help write for the Vixens. But nice job guys you did great!
You weren't completely shut out. I asked you to help writing before and you wrote ridiculous matches with stuff such as Madison coming out to the ring in a thong or other comical over-sexualized crap. I asked you again and when you objected to some of the ideas that were on tap, you declined.

You had chances before and from what I understand you have a chance now to write on a consistent basis.
lmao if you wanna hop up on yo soapbox now and try to shit on me go right ahead. I really don't give a damn about your opinion on some shit I wrote over a year ago since you failed to share it when it was actually relevant. Keep coming up with excuses tho I'm sure you will feel better about yourself at least Smile Meanwhile I'm going to be writing and proving yo ass wrong for doubting my skillz
I'm pretty sure I did tell you about some of the writing you were doing was NOT what I had in mind for the division or the match in mind. I'm not trying to shit on you, just point out that you did have opportunities to write and why, at least as far as I was concerned as a booker, you didn't necessarily fit what I had in mind. 

Your skills were never in doubt. Just your attitude.
Nope you never told me shit other than that it was good when I asked. I never had a late match and I got compliments from a number of the Vixens I wrote matches for. But I guess as a booker that didn't fit what you had in mind for the division. 

My attitude is fine. I just need someone to tell me what they want, and you never did. I'm willing to try things even if I don't agree with them. Unfortunately the same can't be said for you. If you had been able to get past yo personal issues with me I'm sure we could've worked together fine. But it was always clear you never wanted anyone to work with, only people to work for you.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, EAW Vixens   Thank you, EAW Vixens - Page 2 EmptySeptember 20th 2016, 1:57 am

Hats off to all the vixens who day in and day out put together great promos that EVERYONE should be studying. Truly a great core of workers here #swigOfBeerToYa #cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, EAW Vixens   Thank you, EAW Vixens - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you, EAW Vixens

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2