Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

I'm sorry everyone, for real this time.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. Empty
PostSubject: I'm sorry everyone, for real this time.   I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. EmptySeptember 18th 2016, 6:37 am

I just don't have the motivation to do much, as focus has shifted to work and other endeavors in my personal life. I just don't think it's fair for Senn and others to put focus towards me on Dynasty when I haven't given anything in return, I'm going on an official hiatus. I thought that I could keep going after Pain For Pride but I feel even more burnt out than I originally did around that time. 

I'll be helping out the Vixen's division still, as I have already promised my services to a select few people but I'll be taking a backseat role while I continue to get everything in my personal life together.  Thanks to everyone who has supported me or been a good friend, even if I have rubbed some people the wrong way, this is still the best efed community that I've ever been apart of.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry everyone, for real this time.   I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. EmptySeptember 20th 2016, 3:04 am

APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry everyone, for real this time.   I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. EmptySeptember 20th 2016, 3:09 am

Methuselah wrote:
APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED
Remember when you gave me that "Get Out of Jail" card for writing the EOE special? I'm going to use it now to force you to accept my apology.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry everyone, for real this time.   I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. EmptySeptember 20th 2016, 3:35 am

That sucks. Hope things pan out for  for you soon cause we need to have that return match ; ) #moneyFeud lol. But for reals I wish you the best in everything you try and can't wait to see the samurai rise again.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry everyone, for real this time.   I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. EmptySeptember 20th 2016, 7:46 am

I feel exactly the same sometimes. Well, most of the time. But I feel I have a responsibility to EAW. The board, the writers and other members of the EAW family have all done so much for me. I can't let them down so I just keep going. I understand you, Mexi, probably more than anyone. If you ever come back, do it when you feel absolutely ready to.
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry everyone, for real this time.   I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. EmptySeptember 20th 2016, 9:46 am

I completely understand where you're coming from. These has been plenty of times during my tenure as an e-fedder where I have had to take hiatuses because of being burnt out. It happens. I hope to see you return one day.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry everyone, for real this time.   I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. EmptySeptember 20th 2016, 10:27 am

I hope you return here one day, Mexi. You are a good guy and stellar promoer (IDK which matches you wrote, but I know you are a great writer). Good luck with everything mate.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry everyone, for real this time.   I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. EmptySeptember 20th 2016, 10:32 am

ly mexi
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry everyone, for real this time.   I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. EmptySeptember 20th 2016, 10:43 am

I'm disappointed cuz I think we could've won at TI if you actually promod and I wish you had left before that. But good luck with all yo personal problems!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry everyone, for real this time.   I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. EmptySeptember 20th 2016, 11:09 am

Love you, Mexibae~!

I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. Original
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry everyone, for real this time.   I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. EmptySeptember 20th 2016, 11:33 am

You talked to me about it, so I'm not mad. Just return when you're confident enough to return.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry everyone, for real this time.   I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. EmptySeptember 20th 2016, 11:35 am

:what:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry everyone, for real this time.   I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. EmptySeptember 20th 2016, 12:17 pm

Alex Wilder wrote:
Methuselah wrote:
APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED
Remember when you gave me that "Get Out of Jail" card for writing the EOE special? I'm going to use it now to force you to accept my apology.
Touche, I accept yo apology bbu <3
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry everyone, for real this time.   I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. EmptySeptember 20th 2016, 12:47 pm

Hey man, real life always comes first. 

Keep your head up, do you, and come back when you're ready to kick ass again.
Back to top Go down
Kurt_Burton

Kurt_Burton

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry everyone, for real this time.   I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. EmptySeptember 20th 2016, 3:06 pm

Burnout is real.  Get better and get back here.  You are too good to lose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry everyone, for real this time.   I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. EmptySeptember 20th 2016, 7:57 pm

I wish you could've let me known sooner because this weekend I was struggling to find more writers to take your place since you were MIA for our first show. But thanks for the notice, I guess.
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry everyone, for real this time.   I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. EmptySeptember 21st 2016, 1:13 am

Kendra Shamez wrote:
I wish you could've let me known sooner because this weekend I was struggling to find more writers to take your place since you were MIA for our first show. But thanks for the notice, I guess.
I'm still available to write, so PM me or hit me up on Skype. (Admittedly I was having problems with my skype this weekend. I had to redownload it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry everyone, for real this time.   I'm sorry everyone, for real this time. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry everyone, for real this time.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1