Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The REAL MVE Awards #38 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The REAL MVE Awards #38 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The REAL MVE Awards #38 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The REAL MVE Awards #38 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The REAL MVE Awards #38 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The REAL MVE Awards #38 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The REAL MVE Awards #38 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The REAL MVE Awards #38 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The REAL MVE Awards #38

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

The REAL MVE Awards #38 Empty
PostSubject: The REAL MVE Awards #38   The REAL MVE Awards #38 EmptyMarch 9th 2016, 7:38 pm

Rising Star of the Week: Dustin Brasch
The REAL MVE Awards #38 Will-ospreay
After he was able to put up an incredible fight against a formiddable foe in Lucian Black in what is quite easily the toughest match of his EAW career so far, he managed to catch the eye of the Hall of Fame Champion himself: Xavier Williams. While Brasch may not have come out as the victor of his match this week, he certainly showed trumendous effort and a truly admirable amount of heart and that was enough to spark Williams' attention. The question now is will Brasch accept the help of our Hall of Fame Champion?

Show of the Week: Fighting Spirit II
The REAL MVE Awards #38 K8w5Htr
Despite Dynasty and Showdown both having fantastic shows of their own, I'm sure everyone can agree that Voltage's Fighting Spirit II was head and shoulders above both of it's rival brands this week. That's not to take anything away from Dynasty or Showdown, of course, but Fighting Spirit II laid down everything on the table and DELIVERED. Whether we're talking about the excruciating battle between the unstoppable Hexa-Gun and the valiant Team Cross, the show-stealing JD Damon vs Kenny Drake or a match that wasn't even officially a part of the show in Ares Vendetta vs Tyler Parker. Every single member of Voltage brought their all and it certainly paid off. Congratulations to you all on an epic show.

Match of the Week: Hexa-Gun vs Team Cross
The REAL MVE Awards #38 YcEkLrD
An expected winner, I'm sure, but no one reading this can disagree that this match was insane. When you think about the amount of heart and soul that went in to this match, that went in to fighting for the fate of Voltage, there's no denying that the men and women in this match are future faces of the division, no matter the outcome. With veterans such as Y2Impact, Heart Break Gal, Starr Stan and Ryan Savage all leading the charge, they brought in the best competitors they possibly could but it was the united team of Hexa-Gun that was able to defeated the five individuals in Team Cross. Perhaps an equally as powerful bond will be required to finally stop this formiddable force.

Segment of the Week: Venom's Open Bar with Carlos Rosso & Lioncross
The REAL MVE Awards #38 James-Storm-asaltado-en-un-bar-de-Orlando
All three shows were able to excite us with a variety of segments, ranging from humor to all out brawls, but one stood out to me and that was Venom's Open Bar. Not only was it hilarious, it came with a huge surprise. A war of words broke out between the two men on Showdown with Lioncross understandably being disgusted at Carlos Rosso's betrayal but it all came to a head when Rosso announced that the CWF World Championship is now recognized in the EAW History books. And then Venom had his head smashed in. Great segment.

Beef of the Week: Hexa-Gun vs Team Cross
The REAL MVE Awards #38 YcEkLrD
See Match of the Week.

Promoer of the Week: Ares Vendetta
The REAL MVE Awards #38 Seth-Rollins-SD-102414
Things really heated up between Tyler Parker and Ares Vendetta over the course of the month and it became obvious when it was announced that the two men would be competing in, not a match, but an unsanctioned street fight. Ares, the loser of the two, was able to carefully get inside of Tyler Parker's head which is no small feat of it's own. He was callous and meticulous in his verbal assaults and he once again proved why he's Robbie V's son and one of EAW's greatest promoers to date. He may not have won the match but he certainly won the war by seemingly bringing Tyler Parker's career to an end.

Vixen of the Week: Tarah Nova
The REAL MVE Awards #38 Paige

Champion of the Week: JD Damon
The REAL MVE Awards #38 Adam-Cole
In what I would regard as the most overlooked match of this week, JD Damon and Kenny Drake put everything they had in to trying to win this match. Kenny Drake may have stole the hearts of many of our audience members with his brave effort against the Damon but it was the defending champion who was able to steal the victory at Fighting Spirit II. Damon was able to shock us all by coming out with yet another victory, retaining the honor of calling himself the face of the New Breed division.

Most Valuable Elitist: Tyler Parker
The REAL MVE Awards #38 Cody-rhodes
As stated above, things got intense between Tyler Parker and Ares Vendetta and not only did they compete in an unsanctioned street fight but it had to be aired after the show was already over to avoid any legal responsibility from EAW. If that doesn't tell you how much these two men hate each other then I don't know what will. After the fight was taken to the streets, these two pulled out every dirty trick they could to put his rival out for good and at one point Ares almost pushed Tyler in front of a moving car! It brings me no joy to say that this could be the last time Tyler Parker wins the award for Most Valuable Elitist but damn it, he deserves it after what he put his body through at Fighting Spirit II. Congratulations, Tyler Parker, and best wishes to his family and friends.

- Aaron Fitzpatrick
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The REAL MVE Awards #38   The REAL MVE Awards #38 EmptyMarch 9th 2016, 7:42 pm

Aaron Fitzpatrick wrote:
Vixen of the Week: Tarah Nova
The REAL MVE Awards #38 Paige
The REAL MVE Awards #38 Tumblr_myjwg67UAu1qlem5oo1_500
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The REAL MVE Awards #38   The REAL MVE Awards #38 EmptyMarch 9th 2016, 7:55 pm

Justice4CailinOrAria

No offense Tarah.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: The REAL MVE Awards #38   The REAL MVE Awards #38 EmptyMarch 9th 2016, 8:02 pm

I should probably note that it wouldn't be fair to give either of them the award as they were partners in a multi-person match and it's the same reason I didn't give it to Eris or HBG. I felt it best to give Tarah vs Haruna some recognition as that's been a longstanding rivalry and they both put out exceptional promos. All the vixens did great though.  :fact:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: The REAL MVE Awards #38   The REAL MVE Awards #38 EmptyMarch 9th 2016, 8:12 pm

Aria and Cailin lost.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: The REAL MVE Awards #38   The REAL MVE Awards #38 EmptyMarch 9th 2016, 8:55 pm

Ventura be like "Rising Star: Tyler Parker"
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: The REAL MVE Awards #38   The REAL MVE Awards #38 EmptyMarch 9th 2016, 9:10 pm

no dachs

no rey

no read
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

PostSubject: Re: The REAL MVE Awards #38   The REAL MVE Awards #38 EmptyMarch 9th 2016, 11:02 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
Aria and Cailin lost.
Typical Hexa-gun answer. Pssh.

Just kidding <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The REAL MVE Awards #38   The REAL MVE Awards #38 EmptyMarch 9th 2016, 11:54 pm

This is how a real MVE should look.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: The REAL MVE Awards #38   The REAL MVE Awards #38 EmptyMarch 10th 2016, 4:56 am

Dark Demon wrote:
This is how a real MVE should look.
I second this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The REAL MVE Awards #38   The REAL MVE Awards #38 Empty

Back to top Go down

The REAL MVE Awards #38

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1