Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Give advices for promos for the person above. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Give advices for promos for the person above. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Give advices for promos for the person above. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Give advices for promos for the person above. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Give advices for promos for the person above. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Give advices for promos for the person above. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Give advices for promos for the person above. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Give advices for promos for the person above. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Give advices for promos for the person above.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

Give advices for promos for the person above. Empty
PostSubject: Give advices for promos for the person above.   Give advices for promos for the person above. EmptyAugust 30th 2016, 4:47 am

BANG !
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Give advices for promos for the person above.   Give advices for promos for the person above. EmptyAugust 30th 2016, 4:52 am

Hmmm...pull back on the ideas and focus. I feel like your character has a lot of stellar ideas but you are trying to do them all at once during your promos at times. Try to let yourself focus on them one at a time.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Give advices for promos for the person above.   Give advices for promos for the person above. EmptyAugust 30th 2016, 5:19 am

do we have this thread before?
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Give advices for promos for the person above.   Give advices for promos for the person above. EmptyAugust 30th 2016, 6:13 am

@ Eclipse: hmm...perhaps you could make cinematic style promos? I feel like you can use them in your promos. Just make it stay on the topic when you want to do it. This is just me trying to give you an advice anyway, since you are a great promoer in all honesty.

@Haruna: Hmm, when you try to make cinematic style promos, you could be out of topic sometimes (NOT always). It's not that I hate cinematic style promos (see my advice to Eclipse lol) but I feel like you are so much better as a straight-type promoer (which you are). Other than that, you are already great. Oh yes... try to grow some confidence...
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Give advices for promos for the person above.   Give advices for promos for the person above. EmptyAugust 30th 2016, 12:21 pm

I think it would be great to see the life of Nobi with a scene promo. Plus I think giving your character some Character development would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Give advices for promos for the person above.   Give advices for promos for the person above. EmptyAugust 30th 2016, 4:43 pm

Punctuation and keenness on using IWC terminology like 'jobber' and whatnot are your two biggest hurdles right now. Surmount them and your promos will improve even more.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Give advices for promos for the person above.   Give advices for promos for the person above. EmptyAugust 30th 2016, 5:35 pm

I would love to see a glance into Carson's past.
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: Give advices for promos for the person above.   Give advices for promos for the person above. EmptyAugust 30th 2016, 8:59 pm

I feel like your promos would improve if we see your good nature clash with the darkness of the Sanatorium.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Give advices for promos for the person above.   Give advices for promos for the person above. EmptyAugust 30th 2016, 9:01 pm

Maybe even give one promo all to Oz. Like it's from his POV. Like most dark gimmicks I want to know about your character past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give advices for promos for the person above.   Give advices for promos for the person above. EmptyAugust 30th 2016, 9:31 pm

I think that you need to go a little more in depth with the points that you're trying to make, it'll add a whole lot more to your promos as a whole
Back to top Go down
ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .

ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .

Hailing From : MA ✈ TN

PostSubject: Re: Give advices for promos for the person above.   Give advices for promos for the person above. EmptyAugust 30th 2016, 9:51 pm

I think you need to give that Charlotte pic base back to Queen La Diva :punk:
#LegendLaDiva

Also, your promos to me seem just fine.
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: Give advices for promos for the person above.   Give advices for promos for the person above. EmptyAugust 30th 2016, 10:43 pm

I think your promos leave a lot to be desired in the insults category. A little generic in the burn category for my taste. You don't have to call people waffle irons or anything that drastic, just spice it up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Give advices for promos for the person above.   Give advices for promos for the person above. EmptyAugust 31st 2016, 1:06 am

Sometimes when you do story promos I have no idea if it's development for you or another character whenever there is someone else of Sanatorium involved. I know what you're going for, but it seems as if you're character is playing support in his own promo when you have other sanatorium members in it.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Give advices for promos for the person above.   Give advices for promos for the person above. EmptyAugust 31st 2016, 6:21 am

Stop being so damn amazing or else Voltage/Oasis will have no choice but to make you the face of EAW.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Give advices for promos for the person above.   Give advices for promos for the person above. EmptyAugust 31st 2016, 6:44 am

While I have stated it several time that I miss you as Killswitch The Joker, I'm starting to think that Lannister is indeed your best work. So my advice to you is....just try to post your promos as much as you can. I'm always looking forward to read your promos since CWF/ACWF days. Again...I miss Joker, lol.
Back to top Go down
Black Sven

Black Sven

PostSubject: Re: Give advices for promos for the person above.   Give advices for promos for the person above. EmptyAugust 31st 2016, 9:08 am

You really seem like the underdog most of the times. You could really work a little on Nobi's character, like what is his past, what made him what he is today. Things like that. In rest it seems you are pretty fine, I have to say that I am enjoying your promo's quite a bit more than I expected.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Give advices for promos for the person above.   Give advices for promos for the person above. EmptyAugust 31st 2016, 9:20 am

My advice to you would be to just proofread and read out your promos, as I sometimes see some obvious mistakes, be they grammar or spelling mistakes. And whilst you do go into depth with some of your promos and descriptions, I feel like you could try to show some deeper development of your character, maybe give us some more solid information about him and the ideologies you mention. Don't give everything away quickly, but tell us more about him and why he is the way he is so that people reading can understand him a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Kurt_Burton

Kurt_Burton

PostSubject: Re: Give advices for promos for the person above.   Give advices for promos for the person above. EmptyAugust 31st 2016, 10:50 am

I don't have much for you in the way of quality.  I would say use the Gif thing a bit more sparingly so it does not become played out... and I hate blue text on a black background.  Although it is a light blue, I still hate it.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Give advices for promos for the person above.   Give advices for promos for the person above. EmptyAugust 31st 2016, 10:25 pm

In my opinion I think you're doing a stellar job so far. I try to keep up with everyone's promos but my advice for you would be to find ways to evolve your character more or something of that nature.
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Give advices for promos for the person above.   Give advices for promos for the person above. EmptySeptember 1st 2016, 12:06 am

Your promos are generally good, and not a lot I could say to improve them. Perhaps try to space things out and expand on certain subjects if at all possible.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: Give advices for promos for the person above.   Give advices for promos for the person above. EmptySeptember 1st 2016, 12:24 am

Try to extend your promos longer by talking about each topic more
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Give advices for promos for the person above.   Give advices for promos for the person above. EmptySeptember 1st 2016, 12:36 am

Don't stop...believing!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Give advices for promos for the person above.   Give advices for promos for the person above. EmptySeptember 1st 2016, 1:00 am

Don't stop being amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give advices for promos for the person above.   Give advices for promos for the person above. EmptySeptember 1st 2016, 1:14 am

You have a good grasp on your character, but I think I agree with what Eclipse said: you have all these ideas that you're trying to do at the same time. Focus on one of them at the time and you see things become a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Give advices for promos for the person above.   Give advices for promos for the person above. EmptySeptember 1st 2016, 1:50 am

presentation no offense but it just like a wall of text
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give advices for promos for the person above.   Give advices for promos for the person above. Empty

Back to top Go down

Give advices for promos for the person above.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next