Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If EAW was a Shonen. - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If EAW was a Shonen. - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
If EAW was a Shonen. - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
If EAW was a Shonen. - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
If EAW was a Shonen. - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
If EAW was a Shonen. - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
If EAW was a Shonen. - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
If EAW was a Shonen. - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

If EAW was a Shonen.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

If EAW was a Shonen. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 2nd 2016, 5:29 am

I could see you being a hero who has great sense of humors. A supporting cast, but very pivotal to the plot.

Well, since I'm seeing you as an action shonen character, you'll have some super powers. Not sure why, but I could see you using thunder or something like that as your powers, lol.
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 3rd 2016, 4:40 pm

I can see you as a funny, light hearted rival. Not exactly a villain but not completely a friend. You'd have side arcs and stuff that follow you and you'd be a complete badass. 

Power wise I see something like fire war-axes and a fire great ax for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 3rd 2016, 4:49 pm

I think you'd be like a sasori-kind of character
and your powers  would be like Captain Yamamoto's bankai (Well at least the bringing the dead back to life as skeleton soldiers.)
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 3rd 2016, 5:00 pm

Kaori Makimura from City Hunter.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 3rd 2016, 8:48 pm

I saw someone mentioned the first badass antagonist to kick off the beginning of anime kinda like Zabuza or Raditz.... I'll go with that too.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 3rd 2016, 9:02 pm

Karin :/
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 3rd 2016, 9:07 pm

Fiery with passion. Nigga u could be rock lee or Naruto or even Luffy
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 3rd 2016, 9:08 pm

Aren Mstislav wrote:
Fiery with passion. Nigga u could be rock lee or Naruto or even Luffy
sasuke to my naruto, you achieve anything you set your mind to (and your girl is pink haired)
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2016, 4:19 pm

I won't accept any answer that isn't Obito Uchiha
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2016, 4:43 pm

I think you'll fit more Shisui than Obito. You are a higher-up who forced into injustice until the time you decided to serve the justice for your clan in your own way.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2016, 5:04 pm

On the second thought, I can see you as an anti-hero type who seeks for a revenge. Yeah, similar to Sasuke or Kurapika.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 8th 2016, 5:38 am

I feel like you are Tien post 22 Tenkaichi Budokai. You are a such a nice and generally knowledgable person. And you are always there and always willing to fight, even if you go under the radar a lot.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 8th 2016, 5:40 am

Cyclone wrote:
THIS NIGGA WOULD BE THE CLOWN CHARACTER WHO CHASES AFTER THE MAIN GIRL WHO FINDS HIM ANNOYING. EVENTUALLY HE TRIES TO GET HIS SHIT TOGETHER AND BECOME MORE SERIOUS BUT ENDS UP DYING.
Cy summed up my run in AWF
:drake:
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 8th 2016, 6:25 am

Nasir Capitani wrote:
I feel like you are Tien post 22 Tenkaichi Budokai. You are a such a nice and generally knowledgable person. And you are always there and always willing to fight, even if you go under the radar a lot.

Sangohan SSJ2.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2016, 8:23 am

A former antagonist who already find light but later be hunted be the organization he left.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2016, 11:49 am

You'd be a type of character that is try to turn over a new leaf, sort of like a Sasuke or a Kenshin. Your power would something similiar to the crests in Digimon and like your power would be based of the virtue. If you chose courage it would be Fire, Water for Friendship and etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If EAW was a Shonen.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-