Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If EAW was a Shonen. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If EAW was a Shonen. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
If EAW was a Shonen. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
If EAW was a Shonen. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
If EAW was a Shonen. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
If EAW was a Shonen. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
If EAW was a Shonen. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
If EAW was a Shonen. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

If EAW was a Shonen.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

If EAW was a Shonen. Empty
PostSubject: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. EmptyJuly 31st 2016, 3:09 pm

Pretty simple, if EAW was a Shonen anime what would the person above you be. What are their powers, weapon, and role in the anime.

Are they an antagonist? One of the protagonists? In between? Are they comic relief? Do they use a sword or a bow? Do they use spirit magic or just punch the shit out of people?

That kind of stuff. Go nuts.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. EmptyJuly 31st 2016, 3:18 pm

Member of a evil organization like Akatsuki. Your power would be to use the skills of people you have killed but only for time being
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. EmptyJuly 31st 2016, 4:28 pm

Actions speaks louder than words type of Character, people like to take you for granted but you are the strongest of the group you associate yourself with.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. EmptyJuly 31st 2016, 4:33 pm

A Character who's Ideology for growing stronger is Hard work and nothing less. I see you to be like Goku where you don't want to kill anyone with your powers
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. EmptyJuly 31st 2016, 5:00 pm

You would be someone with a split personality, and the magical ability to change faces (One with your normal face, one with the mask)

When you have the normal face I see you operating more on agility and ki energy, sort of like Videl mixed with Pan, and personality wise you'd be a lot more sweet and playful.

With the mask, you become mostly silent, very aggressive, and have the power of magic invisible tentacle/arms emanating from your back similar to Lucy from Elfen Lied. I can just see masked Kana "floating" menacingly in mid air being held up by her invisible monstrous tentacle/arms. You would use them to completely crush, dismember and outright maim your foes. 

Perhaps your character's journey would be trying to control these two halves. :yeshrug:

Last edited by Mr. DEDEDE on July 31st 2016, 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. EmptyJuly 31st 2016, 5:02 pm

I could see you as the Idiot Hero like Luffy or Goku or like the old pervert master aka Roshi or Jiraya.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. EmptyJuly 31st 2016, 5:05 pm

Think Spike from Cowboy Bebop. Brash, Cocky but proves his skills when it comes to bounty hunting
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. EmptyJuly 31st 2016, 5:13 pm

Kenshiro from Hokuto No Ken.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. EmptyJuly 31st 2016, 5:41 pm

After seeing your last promo (a good one btw), I would say Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter

EDIT: my sincerely apologize for a little missunderstanding. Hmm...my answer is still remain the same, but you'll be little more headed and can be cooperative with your co-workers (note: Sanatorium) so yeah, you are Hisoka type, just little more "mature". At least for now.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. EmptyJuly 31st 2016, 7:06 pm

A yankee, a bully who loves to bully the main character but actually ended up getting rekt by that main character.
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. EmptyJuly 31st 2016, 7:10 pm

I see a sort of Fire magic and agility style, with a sort of recurring antagonistic character vibe. Probably with duel pistols because duel pistols because of your sig.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. EmptyJuly 31st 2016, 9:54 pm

With you probably a character similar to Faust from Shaman King. Not wholly an antagonist but a threatening character with a scalpel for a sword. Probably has Oz with him as well...I can see Oz as a familiar of sorts. Tagging along behind him.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. EmptyJuly 31st 2016, 10:08 pm

Some cult leader who can arise dead bodies as his army.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. EmptyJuly 31st 2016, 10:23 pm

Probs a protag that joins the dark side, kinda like Sasuke in Naruto. With Untapped potential you become your former comrades most powerful enemy
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 1:08 am

Sasuke from Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 5:08 am

you're one of the eerie characters who holds many secrets.?Also potentially an early villain to open the series.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 5:12 am

You are the typical main character of a shonen ala Gon, Luffy, Goku, Naruto, Edward Elric, etc
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 5:15 am

Judeau from Berserk, member of the supporting cast but a trusted, loyal and exceptionally polite member of the Band of the Hawk.

Edit: Brain completely lapsed on the "shonen" thing. Maybe like Usopp from One Piece.

Last edited by The Machine on August 1st 2016, 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 5:17 am

you remind me so much of vegeta, even tho some people said you're more like frieza
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 5:47 am

A main character who usually got underestimated by others. Brash, looks weak from the outside but have a hidden great power within and ready to unleash it when your friends and your love one got in trouble
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 8:02 am

I could see you being Neferpitou type from Hunter X Hunter 2011. Mind you, she's my favorite female shonen character of all time, lol.

Pitou is a funny, yet a cruel antagonist type. I think you'll be really fitting to be on that type of role.
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 1:16 pm

Personality and role wise I can sort of see you as Len from Shaman King. Antagonistic at first but comes around later. 

I think your powers would be very earthy, rocks and walls and such. But your weapon would be more modern, like a rocket launcher that you also use for melee combat.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 1:35 pm

I feel like you can be a mad scientist who use some created chemicals to make bombs or a biological weapon. Wears glasses but when the glasses is off, that means big trouble.

Also Oz is your guardian, he might be a little kid but actually a biogenetical mutant who can transform himself into a giant monster while you're in danger.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 11:29 pm

I could see you as a character who is a silent badass on the outside, but an emotional wreck with a troubled past on the inside, and whenever people try to help you. you push away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 11:45 pm

THIS NIGGA WOULD BE THE CLOWN CHARACTER WHO CHASES AFTER THE MAIN GIRL WHO FINDS HIM ANNOYING. EVENTUALLY HE TRIES TO GET HIS SHIT TOGETHER AND BECOME MORE SERIOUS BUT ENDS UP DYING.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If EAW was a Shonen.   If EAW was a Shonen. Empty

Back to top Go down

If EAW was a Shonen.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next