Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 35 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 35 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 35 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 35 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 35 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 35 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 35 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 35 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Compliment Game - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 1:07 am

Showy, I'm honored that you would be honored to receive that crappy gfx I made like 20 years ago. Always very kind and appreciative. Love it!
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 1:14 am

Momma, you are a one of a kind person. The fact that you've stayed strong after a week like this one just goes to show that. You're a wonderful person to be around and I am thankful for you giving me the opportunity with Empire that I have now. You're da best!

MOST SPECIAL
IN THE WORLD
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 1:17 am

The fastest raising star on Voltage, bound for big things, and someone I enjoy talking with on the chat
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 1:24 am

You and Mexi are my personal pick to win the Tag Tourney. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 5:33 am

From an Epitome to another...you are the next Epitome of the Vixens Division, you've evolved into someone who shine like a diamond. You're almost unbreakable.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 5:47 am

making a name for your self here, and in a good way.  Keep up the the good work and big thing are bound to happen.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 7:04 am

Good to see you back and doing your thing!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 7:06 am

We need to promo together. I need some Jade in my promos.
Love the way you promo and your friendly side.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 6:38 am

lol nice swerve
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 6:48 am

Why you so bae?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 6:58 am

You're quite consistent and reliable, which I can appreciate from a writing standpoint. Also someone who is fun to talk to in chat and someone whom I would consider a good friend.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 7:01 am

for me, your current feud is the most interesting feud in Voltage so far.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 7:17 am

You're so much better than you give yourself credit for. If it wasn't for Gensis' e-crush, you would have been the Vixen of the Year last year beyond a shadow of a doubt. You fucking came in here like a storm and positioned yourself as such a highly talented Vixen. You allowed that to bother you too much and it continues to impact you well after it should have stopped. You've still got an incredible amount of talent; that Vixen's title is yours when you finally find yourself ready to take it. You allow yourself to get discouraged far too often but when you do? You're going to find that success. 

don't let one shit cunt over a year ago ruin what you can become in eaw.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 7:21 am

You're one of the best.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 5:45 am

Active guy. I feel like if you have more experience under your belt, you'll be more understandable when it comes to socializing and ultimately, as an e-fedder, the more matches you're getting, the more know-hows you'll get in e-feds. That being said, you've been pretty active for a guy that is still relatively new in EAW and that can only be a good thing. Just keep steady with the activeness, but don't be shy to explore the know-hows by any means of imagination
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Armani Colace

Armani Colace

Hailing From : Vancouver, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 6:06 am

As a newbie to the forum I wouldn't know much about you, however, you support Real Madrid and the cowboys, so you must be a cool guy! and Angel is a really awesome name too. Also, Triple H is a god. After typing this comment I am going to look at the shows for your matches, because you seem like an awesome person!
Back to top Go down
Adrian Christ

Adrian Christ

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 7:26 am

Don't know much about you since youre new, but your name is cool
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 7:31 am

I've known AC for probably a half-decade now and I don't think I've ever seen him have a problem with anyone. He's just a really chilled guy and honestly one of the more underrated guys from the CWF-era. I was so glad to see him join EAW. I hope for nothing but success for you, break that barrier much like Candle and Lioncross have. Honestly a very talented promoer and I don't think it'll take you long to reach some EAW success. Hopefully you enjoy EAW, man.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 7:37 am

Your graphic skills are insane.
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 7:40 am

@Lannister I must say, your promos are unique and very interesting. Whenever you cut a promo, I always read it because the manner in which you convey your opinions is always thrilling. Not everyone can cut your kind of promos I can tell you that. Plus your work with graphics is amazing 

@Anthony I am already liking the "power couple" thing. I for one would be keen to see where you can take it (I predict somewhere amazing)
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 8:17 am

Super nice guy in the chat and you're setting yourself up a few nice paths in EAW. Really finding your feet in singles and your team has a lot of potential. Keep it up pal.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 8:33 pm

Such a hard worker on the promo page. A real inspiration to improve my own work
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 9:02 pm

Love your promos and character.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 9:05 pm

@ Showster: Your scene promos are good read, be it as Mark or Solomon. One of the nicest guys I have ever met in the land of E-Feds.

@Anthony: I prefer your French gimmick over than your old gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 9:14 pm

@Show, one of the most humble members of EAW. Patiently waiting for that opportunity to become the biggest star on Dynasty, hope to see you in Tag Tourney.

@Nobi, Like show you're one of the most humble guys I've met. I'm liking this angle of you chasing the gold. And once you become NB Champ, I'll be really happy for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next