Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 4 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 4 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 4 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 4 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

The Compliment Game - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 3:39 am

An uncrowned hermana that truly deserve some glory. I have known you for quite a long time, I have seen your struggles when you first appeared in EAW, I have seen your anger, your commitment in producing great Promos, all these showing forth attributes of a true and determined e-fedder. This doesn't fall under flattery, but I simply root for people that show forth their talent on the Promos, have something unique and eye-catching in regards to their characters, and you managed to certify yourself as one of the highlights of not only the Vixens Division, but to the entire fed.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Cutter

Diamond Cutter

Hailing From : Northwestern University

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 3:48 am

We've known each other for quite some time and I've seen you around in so many different places. You've always been able to play a wide variety of characters while being very consistent. This current character is hands down my favorite of every JV incarnation. In the chat, we've had some pretty good conversations here and there, you remind me of some funny moments that I'd forgotten about. Really rooting for you to capture a world title.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 4:14 am

You manage to come onto the scene with a strong character. I'm really enjoying our promo battle. I have to thank you because your last promo helped me flesh out somethings. I think that's what makes a good feud though. One or both parties walk away with something new.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 4:19 am

Cloudy is one of my favorite people around here.TBH, you are an ideal Mother figure to the young people like me, lol. As far as your promos? Like I said, you are so much better aas a Heel, lol. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 10:12 am

A strong contender in every match, and a cool dude in general. I've only heard there's a language barrier, I had no clue if that was real or not. You have such freaking good insults that it's hard not to smile whenever I read what you write. Keep up the good work and we may have a new title holder.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 10:28 am

World's Redeemer wrote:
I kid you not, I was taking a glimpse at your contract, especially at the "WHO ARE YOU" section, I just couldn't help but peruse through. Ironically, I have a friend that went through a familiar moment in time in relation to your character. He lost his father, realized that he should have been there for him when he was dying from cancer, and from that moment of time went on towards the borderlines of madness, though with therapy and conversation, he managed to get a grip with his life. The character has a lot of potential, just continue to add depths of suspense and emotion that will continue to draw readers such as myself many others to your Promos more. Interesting how in the middle of the night with nothing to do, I would stumble on and make personal connections to people's characters.

Waoh, I didn't expected that. 

@Maero : Sanatorium !
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 10:31 am

I for one think you are a really good promoer. I've grown to become a fan of your character and your whole body of work over the months you've been here. Keep up the great work, I can't wait to be reading more of your promos

@Victor Maero
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 11:13 am

I can see you as a future contender to a title.
Back to top Go down
Rattik

Rattik

Hailing From : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 2:08 pm

Your pic base fits your character perfectly. And the way you right your promos, causes me to stop and read even if I have to go back and find it. Great stuff man, keep on trucking.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 2:52 pm

I know your character from the first e-fed I joined which was IBW & I find it amazing how well your character fits both Willow & Bram
Back to top Go down
Bianca Carmichael

Bianca Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 3:03 pm

You are extreme hard working and so humble. Also you seem to be like, the most adorable thing ever!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 3:08 pm

Your character is looking to have a great future here. Keep up the good work. And Alexa Bliss is a great pic base.
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 11:23 pm

One of the rare GOOD dark gimmicks. They're hard as shit to pull off (I should know) and you manage to do it beautifully. You've left me speechless before, keep that up and you've got more than a few good things in your future. Just wait until Eclipse sees what you've done, if he doesn't recruit you I'll be damned. You're a gift to EAW, keep up the damn good work.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 12:19 am

I love your activity and your ability to be insane, funny, and serious all in one. Also anyone who is a supporter of mine is cool in my book.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 12:22 am

I'm glad we are a lot cooler than we were 2 weeks ago.  You are a great promoer and I love this character you are making Enzo work great.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 12:29 am

Even not a part of a group, I believe that you are also a part of the new era.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 12:34 am

Shouldn't be so down on yourself sometimes you are honestly a great talent here in EAW much respect.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 12:48 am

A typical Ant-Man fighting to get towards the summit---the perfect situation that you are entangled in right now. You will get that moment of glory very soon, rest assured. No need to be in any stable anymore, you got this.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 12:52 am

Just my two cents, but I think you and Maero can work so dang well together.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 1:39 am

I kinda took a read at your wiki page, and I am intrigued. Didn't know that you were in any other e-feds.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 1:58 am

Glad you are number one contender now and hope you do big things soon.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 2:53 am

I am not going to lie bud. Before Pain for Pride, I kinda understand that you were improving as a promoer and that's why the hype to a degree to me was something I was on alert for. But during our week at PFP, you lived u-, no you exceeded the hype that transcends you and if you keep on establishing upon the foundation that you have done a couple of months ago? Good things are bound to happen. There's no signs as to why you, Chris, can be a somebody in EAW because you're consistent, your attitude has improved and you're telling your story every time you promoed as of recently.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Diamond Cutter

Diamond Cutter

Hailing From : Northwestern University

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 3:05 am

I could write an entire appreciation station for this guy. You know the story Nick, we've known each other for years and you're the biggest reason I became successful in feds. Certainly you're the reason I'm writing on this forum. We challenge each other to promo better consistently despite never really feuding or teaming until now. You've always had world championship material promos and have played some pretty cool characters. The best is still ahead of you, like many others in EAW. Excited to see what we'll do working together and hoping to see you as a world champion one day soon.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 3:08 am

Very interesting character and awesome to see someone being Goldberg! Your promos are quite great and I never seen you before in e-feds, so it was awesome to see a new face and what they bring! I think that, with consistency along with great promos, you will definitely be a force to be reckoned with in EAW!
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 3:17 am

I am not going to lie. Out of all the people that I have feuded with, you are probably my most significant rival in EAW, to a degree too in AWF with our frenemy storyline. Throughout all the matches we had back then, I always anticipated of what new material that we would throw at each other when it comes to the matches we had and because of that, you are easily up there in one of the best promoers I have fought against. It is rather shameful to see that I haven't fought you in two years time, but if there's ever a time that we go to promo war, I would love to fight against a more evolved Jacob Senn. Aside from promoing, I think that you're one of the cooler guys to chat with, and you're actually more open-minded to certain issues. As a member, you have certainly done a lot of more positives than negatives when it comes to contributing to EAW
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next