Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 5 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 5 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 5 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 5 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 5 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 5 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 5 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 5 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

The Compliment Game - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 3:26 am

An honest and positive guy who loves to give feedback to others, you also a very nice and humble guy. You always have a good word to all of us here and you seems like saying it from your heart. I love when the time we talk about anything.... eh, who doesn't?
Back to top Go down
Diamond Cutter

Diamond Cutter

Hailing From : Northwestern University

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 3:42 am

You're one of the first people I hadn't previously met to greet me when I joined. Honestly, your character reminds me of the main character in the Kill Bill movies based off a few aspects of your gimmick. Additionally, I think your gimmick resembles the "anti-diva" thing WWE tried to do with Paige when she was in NXT. There's a gold mine of a storyline sitting there for you and several members of the roster if all goes well.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 4:10 am

A very humble guy and a very great promoer. It is great to see you come back, DC.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 6:45 am

Lovely character with awesome promos that have been created by you. You have certainly improved from many months ago, and I admire that. Plus, you watch some of my animes so you get a +.
Back to top Go down
Kurt_Burton

Kurt_Burton

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 7:39 am

You have a very elegant and entertaining writing style which follows through to non character posts, such as the free speech post.
Back to top Go down
AJ Perez

AJ Perez

Hailing From : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 8:13 am

You are very good at playing the classic heel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyJuly 28th 2016, 3:41 am

it's awesome that youre active on the forums! this is definitely the best part of the website itself so its great to see newcomers get involved. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyJuly 28th 2016, 3:43 am

I freaking love your signature.
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyJuly 28th 2016, 12:06 pm

You have such a vivid imagination for the morbid and macabre. Keep up the good work so far.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyJuly 28th 2016, 12:12 pm

Loving the new gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 1:32 pm

Can't wait for the love triangle storyline between you, Aria, and Aren, which I'm sure is the best compliment you've received on this whole thread. #MalcolmintheMiddle? #MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 1:34 pm

Complete and utter freakin legend. I hope you get more then #7reignz before you retire. Maybe even #10reignz
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 1:52 pm

Clearly one of my most ardent supporters, a very thoughtful person, and a valuable addition to EAW. Someone you can have a difference of opinion with on a bunch of things but still be friends with because you're always very cordial. I value that a ton because, for example, I notice in daily life that a lot of people with political differences quickly grow to have personal differences as well. You have the type of attitude and approach that I'd like more people in EAW to have.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 2:39 pm

Chris Jericho pic base = LEGEND.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 2:58 pm

Loved the bizarre promo that you pulled off from yesterday. Creepy at its finest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 3:05 pm

(almost) anything Alan Moore gets my approval.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 3:17 pm

A great use of the bible in your promos. I think your feud with PB is going to be the most interesting for Del Diablo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 3:28 pm

You're fantastic, Azumi. You're my senpai, sexy upperclassmen lady. You're great to have around and never leave, k? k.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 3:55 pm

One of the top dominating Vixens Champions we have had for a very while, love this incarnation, awesome Promoer, great friend to converse with....all but lovely to have you as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 4:12 pm

I love the idea of the V character as a wrestling gimmick. Now all you need to do is reference the fourth of november and I'm sold on this comeback
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 4:53 pm

I LOVE the picbase, and I really like the way you promo. I hope to see more of you in the future, maybe even a titleshot.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 6:13 pm

I am definitely a big fan of your promos. You're such a versatile promoer. You can be funny, serious, and intense. I'll be proud when you get titles under your waist.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 6:15 pm

Finally a new Nigel PP. And who kick some butts !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 7:13 pm

I wasn't sure at first. But you've been making the character work in the last couple of promos. I'm looking forward to how you build on it going forward.
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 7:54 pm

Someone I really enjoy promoing against. Your promoing style is somewhat different and I like it. Hope you make the best of this opportunity you got at Dia Del Diablo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next