Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 EmptyJune 10th 2017, 5:57 pm

@Haruna

Like : Your promos have evolved with some colors and pictures, much easier to read and catch the attention. And you like Lili, the Frenchie from Tekken. Always a plus in my book, Lil' Haru. #TekkenKrew
Dislike : //
Confession : I wish that EAW would make a mixed tag tournament, would be a pleasure to team with you, Haruna Sakazaki.

@Showster

Like : Super nice in the chat.
Dislike : //
Confession : I don't know what to say. Really.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 EmptyJune 12th 2017, 8:27 pm

Like: that you'll be working at PFP

Dislike: that I have to try and out work you again lol

Confession: Best of luck to you, but know that I'm coming to win the 24/7
Back to top Go down
Sheri-dun
Empire
Empire
Sheri-dun

Hailing From : Munich, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 EmptyJune 27th 2017, 6:27 am

Like: The fact you can consistently develop and promo for two characters is astounding to me. I'm envious.

Dislike: On the same subject, if you focused all your efforts into one character, you could be a champion by now.

Confession: I really hope you do become a champion, more so Mark Michaels, I could see you running with the NE title this season.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 EmptyJune 27th 2017, 8:08 am

Like: You go hard on that commentary for PFP. Ain't no need for sleep that shit makes you weak. Even Banks ain't safe from yo commentary you lightin' OGs up.

Dislike: Kendra stopped sending me yo gynecologist pics in March for some reason. 

Confession: You gonna beast n feast as Charlotte. Kendra gettin' mad you gettin' rich. I also see Sonya Deville as Sher tbh 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cegJX__kLC4
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 EmptyJune 27th 2017, 9:27 am

Like: great promos, great guy, great jokes, and you also like GTA, lol.

Dislike: got nothing

Confession: Hoping you to win a world championship soon enough. You deserve it (H).
Back to top Go down
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Showdown
Showdown
Macho Man Johnny Nova

Hailing From : Detroit, MI

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 EmptyJune 27th 2017, 9:28 am

Like: Your promos are lit asf. They constantly make me laugh, and are some of my favorites weekly.

Dislike: That picture you showed me of steroid dawg.

Confession: Not really a confession but I appreciate you talking to me when I was thinking about going all in with a character change and being honest with me. You're a cool cat.
Back to top Go down
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Showdown
Showdown
Macho Man Johnny Nova

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 EmptyJune 27th 2017, 9:30 am

Damn it, Nobi we posted at the same time.

Like: The fact you also love cats, and have a few. Every time we have talked in the chat I have enjoyed our conversation. I also like your on page character a lot.

Dislike: Those purple eyes in your signature, they make me think I am going into that scene with Gene Wilder in Willie Wonka where he is doing that weird chant about the rowers rowing.

Confession: Can't really think of anything at the moment.

Sorry we posted at the same time on TLA =/
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 EmptyJune 27th 2017, 10:09 am

Like : Awesome promoer and super friendly in the chat.

Dislike : Small detail but don't act as a heel in your promos when you're a fece. We talked about it and you're gonna fix it.

Confession : //
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 EmptyJune 28th 2017, 8:39 pm

I absolutely love your new signature shout out to Rhyse.  I dislike the fact that you never used Davey Richards as your pic base before LOL and my confession is I think you will make a lot of progress this season especially with the new and improved picture base
Back to top Go down
Harvey Yorke
Voltage
Voltage
Harvey Yorke

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 EmptyJune 28th 2017, 10:48 pm

Like: Even though Brody has changed over the years, there's something about her that's consistent. Sparks can be such a bitch sometimes, but she wears that title proudly - that's something I admire about her character.

Dislike: Honestly, I feel like Brody would go so far if she wasn't in the Sanatorium. That being said, you gotta ditch them soon sis.

Confession: I think that you're a really dedicated writer. I'm hoping that the sparks will fly again sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 EmptyJune 28th 2017, 10:54 pm

Like: I enjoyed writing your match a few weeks ago, you have a nice little heel gimmick that if you play your cards right, can do big things here. 

Dislike: I don't really know you well enough to dislike anything 

Confession: nothing to confess here
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 EmptyJune 28th 2017, 11:20 pm

Y
Like: Your ability to promo as two different characters at once. I'll miss you as Roderick Strong, but Mark Michaels is perfected for Mark Michaels (like him better than Solomon Caine), lol.

Dislike: Nothing to dislike here.

Confession: Hopefully we are drafted into a same brand so I can go toe to toe againts you. Preferably Michaels, but it's ok if Caine is on the same brand with me as well, lol.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 EmptyJune 29th 2017, 12:17 am

Like: You are one of the nicest guys in EAW. I love how you keep looking ways to improve yourself. You're also so humble.

Dislike: You haven't won a title yet. Hopefully with whatever brand you get placed in, you can get another title opportunity.

Confession: If heel me ever had to promo against you, I would probably be afraid too, tbh.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 EmptyJune 29th 2017, 12:44 am

Like: It's really amazing how you can handle a two character really easily. A true GOAT for both the women and EAW as a whole.

Dislike: I've never beaten you in singles out of the two matches.  Razz

Confession: Maybe we get to work together this season whether it be as opponents or partners or whatever else in some sort of angle.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 EmptyJune 29th 2017, 6:40 am

Like: We never have a proper feud or romantic angles (no, don't. please no romantic angles) but we manage to make the relationship without doing any dramas and stuff. I'm so glad I hang out with you. You've been a good friend, good buddy and good waifu for me. I'm so grateful for that.

Dislike: well, Azumi.... I don't want to show it here but you know something that I don't like from you. All of it! Please don't be like that for me!

Confession: yeah, Sexy Shida!!! so every time you stick out your ass to the camera, make sure you put a "This Ass belongs to Haruna" tag, okay?
Back to top Go down
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Showdown
Showdown
Macho Man Johnny Nova

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 EmptyJune 29th 2017, 10:27 am

Like: I love your character in general, from the picbase, to your promos, to your signature etc. You are on of my favs in EAW since I have returned.

Dislike: Not very much to dislike, so I will say the fact we haven't gotten to talk more in chat etc.

Confession: N/A atm.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 EmptyJune 29th 2017, 6:41 pm

Like: That your always so kind to me when I'm in chat. That and your promos--they're still so good after all this time.

Dislike: Nothing really, I swear.

Confession: After so many years, I still remember you from FWE.  
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 EmptyJune 29th 2017, 7:12 pm

Like: that I got the chance to work a match with you, and at PFP no less. Here's hoping we get a chance to do so again. Oh and sorry for my finish on the tacks lol

Dislike: nothing 

Confession: next time I'd love to work you as Michaels
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 EmptyJuly 5th 2017, 2:02 pm

Like : The fact that we will maybe the chance to get face to face but this time you as Caine which I really want to happen.

Dislike : See the reason up Wink

Confession : /
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 EmptyJuly 5th 2017, 2:30 pm

Like: DAVEY RICHARDS

Dislike: I embarrassed myself saying you were Eddie :/

Confession: Hmm uhhh yeah uhhh hmmm
Back to top Go down
Sheri-dun
Empire
Empire
Sheri-dun

Hailing From : Munich, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 EmptyJuly 5th 2017, 4:35 pm

Like: How easy you are to eliminate from Battle Royals. 

Dislike: Everything else.

Confession: I'm not giving you anymore rep points.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 EmptyJuly 5th 2017, 4:49 pm

Like: The amazing work you put into your promos and your ability to stick to your character like really nobody else.

Dislike: Nothing

Confession: I'm afraid of you :lupe:
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 EmptyJuly 5th 2017, 5:41 pm

Like: You seem cool and I think you might be the only person who can make Sheamus a great PB.

Dislike: I don't much about you to have a dislike

Confession: I could see you holding some sort of belt during this season
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 EmptyJuly 5th 2017, 6:04 pm

Like : New signature, gorgeous af. Your promo game as evolved through the season, can't wait to see what Goto will do. 

Dislike : Asuka :'(

Confession : /
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 EmptyJuly 6th 2017, 12:28 am

Like: your new picbase. I don't know who he is but he looks good, I guess.

Dislike: I always end up with you every time I post here. not that something I don't like, I just ran out of something for you.

Confession: I have none.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next