Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 38 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 EmptyJune 5th 2017, 12:07 am

Like: Promos and you as a person on chat

Dislike: Haven't been on chat with you in a while which is probably my fault for not being on much

Confession: Glad you are the one repping Empire at PFP
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 EmptyJune 5th 2017, 12:45 am

Like: Interactions on EAW Feed are a lot of fun. If I win on Dynasty I am looking forward to promoing you.

Dislike: Nothin' sucka.

Confession: If Big Mike doesn't carry you to the ring like Bad Luck Fale did with Devitt/Balor, you're dropping a serious ball.
LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 Wdg7jz0
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 EmptyJune 5th 2017, 12:53 am

Like: I like how cool and nice you are when we speak. I also like your promos alot.

Dislike: That we don't talk alot ;~;

Confession: If you ever need a Manips, hit me up dude! PS: I am very happy you found and loved my work on Tumblr. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 EmptyJune 5th 2017, 1:12 am

Like: I love you

Dislike: Nothing. You're perfect.

Confession: I still love you
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 EmptyJune 6th 2017, 2:13 am

((C.H.I.L.L.))

Like: I mean...You have a 'Never Give up' attitude. So that's something.

Dislike: That you never give up... Sigh.

Confession: Nothing...just you need to calm thy tits, good sir.  LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 1f602  LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 1f602
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 EmptyJune 6th 2017, 3:01 am

Like: your consistency despites the current win loss record you have. Plus you are a Hall of Famer, what can beat it?

Dislike: there's too many, but I kinda "forgive and forget" stuff plus I don't want any more conflict added so I guess you're cool to me.

Confession: good luck for your PFP match(es)
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 EmptyJune 6th 2017, 10:20 pm

Like: Your will to keep going even after the minor setbacks you might take

Dislike: Wish you weren't so down on yourself though

Confession: Really hope you get the moment I think you deserve.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 EmptyJune 7th 2017, 12:28 am

Like: you've really grown as an efeder and a person and you're awesome to talk and chill with.

Dislike: nothing really now. Maybe just be more confident in your abilities and never forget to be humble. You are much more humble and tolerant now, but you still question yourself when a lot of people tell you you are doing great.

Confession: I'm pretty honest with you, and I would like to say I never personally thought I was better than you in promos, but that we are on equal footing. We both start off strong and still have room to improve, but as far as I think, we are equals, and you should believe in that instead of thinking I'm better or anything. I really believe the only reason I've gone further in efeds is just because of my attitude, and it makes me happy to see you improve on that and gives me high hope you will suceed.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 EmptyJune 7th 2017, 1:26 am

Like: You're always great to talk to, no matter what. I've also liked your promos since DRW days. I knew you started at AWE, but I didn't get a chance to read your AWE's promos, lol.

Dislike: Got nothing.

Confession: I've always thought that you are someone who likes to read anything. Despite you might not like something (for example, you don't like NFL), you still have a lot of knowledge for it, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 EmptyJune 7th 2017, 1:30 am

Like: The fact that your character is the serious tough as nails type. It's really hard to pull off, especially trying to make your character more likeable, yet I find myself easily getting behind your character. 

Dislike: We had only ever been ever on the chat at the same time once. 

Confession: NEVER ditch Nigel McGuiness, I absolutely love the rep. Greatest British Wrestler of all time (Though Mark Haskins is a close second).
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 EmptyJune 7th 2017, 2:48 am

Like: glad you return. Glad you are also on Dynasty again so you can reunite with Finn

Dislike: Laura is gone when you are gone too!

Confession:
LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 Tumblr_inline_opta0mMhnd1t2yv78_540
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 EmptyJune 7th 2017, 4:38 am

Like: Your GFX are so point. I hope you'll some GFX for your promos too.
Dislike : //
Confession : We don't talk as much as we want Wink #LilHaru #FestivalOfFriendship
Back to top Go down
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Showdown
Showdown
Macho Man Johnny Nova

Hailing From : Detroit, MI

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 EmptyJune 7th 2017, 10:33 am

Like: I enjoyed / liked promoing against you. Hopefully we will have another run at it soon.
Dislike: That my prediction based on the finish last week didn't come true.  LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 1f610 
Confession: You seem like a pretty chill dude.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 EmptyJune 7th 2017, 12:33 pm

Like: Johnny Nova is a really classic name, I like it.

Dislike: I wish you were still Alex Shelley.

Confession: Uhhh :lupe: I can't think of anything
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 EmptyJune 7th 2017, 1:11 pm

Like: your new character seems so creative and looking by the backstory and your profile, I'm intrigued with it.

Dislike: guess I got none for now.

Confession: I sometimes often mistaken you with Alex Anderson lol.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 EmptyJune 7th 2017, 1:25 pm

Like: What's there not to like? Seriously, the character has been in my opinion the rootable underdog on Empire. And that's not a bad thing, I often relate to those character tropes on a personal level. 

Dislike: *Looks deep into the abyss* Nothing

Confession: ....
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 EmptyJune 7th 2017, 3:05 pm

Like : YOUR RETURN.
Dislike : //
Confession : Ermmmm...I want to see your futuire promos with this new fresh character of yours.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 EmptyJune 9th 2017, 4:23 pm

Like: The positive attitude you've maintained here.
Dislike: /
Confession: hope to see you become a champion in seaso 11
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 EmptyJune 9th 2017, 4:47 pm

Like: ALEXAAAAAAAAA  :hhh:

Dislike: NOTHING 

Confession: OH MY GOD ALEXAAAAAAAAAAA  :hhh:
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 EmptyJune 9th 2017, 4:53 pm

Like: Glad you've returned always cool on the chat.  I'm digging the new character.

Dislike:  Despite liking the new character I do miss Scott Diamond himself

Confession: You put me on the spot with the top 5 rappers DOA still got me thinking about it now that's why I never answered.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 EmptyJune 9th 2017, 5:41 pm

Like: the effort you put into your Promo work. You'll give everyone a run for their money at PFP

Dislike: that odd awkwardness we had back when I first signed up lmao

Confession: got nothing for this
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 EmptyJune 10th 2017, 4:03 pm

Like: That your always so happy every time we speak.

Dislike: //

Confession: Outta both of your characters, Caine has to be my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Empress Madison
Empire
Empire
Empress Madison

Hailing From : New York

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 EmptyJune 10th 2017, 4:46 pm

Like: Everything about you, you are just a cool nice person who I really enjoy talking to! <3

Dislike: Absolutely nothing

Confession: I was so happy when I saw you are going into EAW Hall of Fame!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 EmptyJune 10th 2017, 4:48 pm

Like: we finally meet each other!

Dislike: none for now.

Confession: Good job on beating this little girl with twig-like arms and legs!
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 EmptyJune 10th 2017, 5:55 pm

Like: when you hang out in the chat

Dislike: nothing right now

Confession: i hope you me and azumi have some sort of interaction with each other at PFP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    LilHaru - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 38 ... 42  Next