Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 EmptyApril 24th 2017, 1:28 pm

Like: You prolly one of the few people who I've known a long ass time and never had any beef with. Considering we been fedding together for like 7 years that says a lot about how chill u are.

Dislike: My list of dislikes for you is as short as you are.

Confession: I feel like I can be a selfish dick sometimes but you don't give me no shit about it so I thank you for putting up with all my shit over the years.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 EmptyApril 24th 2017, 1:33 pm

Like: that your one of the funniest chilliest and realist mofos here. Your promo work is top notch and I am happy to consider you one of my EAW buddies.

Dislike: nothing I can really think of

Confession: I'm really happy to see you becoming the centerpiece of dynasty. It makes me want to work harder and become a better promo because i would love to feud with you
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 EmptyApril 24th 2017, 1:34 pm

Like: My fellow underated competitor. Let's try together to keep fighting in our own way, shall we?
Dislike: really unfortunate that the plan of me challenging you for your New Breed title had been scrapped.
Confession: please don't change picbase anymore. If there's someone who can do a Ricochet picbase, it should be you.

Aah, TLA..... smh.

Like: I really like your sarcastic nature. Your sense of humor is really good too. Plus I think you are someone who play a major role of Empire shows.
Dislike: sorry to say, but I think you put too much humor in most of Empire shows.
Confession: well, nonetheless..... Empire STILL needs you.

Dammit why y'all keep ninjaing me? I make this thing for you, showster. Please remind me....
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 EmptyApril 24th 2017, 1:36 pm

Like: Like you said both pretty underrated if we say so ourselves but I love how we both deal with whatever we go through and continue to to fight and look for more opportunities

Dislike:  Nothing I can think of off top

Confession:  I'm sorry I think I might have to change one last time please don't hurt me.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 EmptyApril 27th 2017, 11:07 pm

Like: dedicated worker who's always in the chat.

Dislike: nothing that I can think of

Confession: I really would like to see big mike become the Diesel to your Shawn Michaels, evolving from just a bodyguard to a tag partner/confidant
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 EmptyApril 28th 2017, 11:22 am

Like: nothing beats your dedication and your persistent.

Dislike: I got none right now.

Confession: Maybe someday we can make a YouTube collab video together lol
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 EmptyApril 28th 2017, 12:22 pm

Like: Best babyface on Empire, a lot of thought into your character and an enjoyable person on the boards.
Dislike: Absolutely nothing.
Confession: I look forward to seeing how you rep the new picbase.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 EmptyApril 28th 2017, 4:12 pm

Like: It's nice to see this whole persona of yours and how effective it has

Dislike: I miss Riki NAKAI

Confession: I hope the New Breed Title shot is in your future.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 EmptyApril 28th 2017, 4:48 pm

Like : The name Azumi Goto like now I can't watch Asuka without thinking at you, Azumi.

Dislike : Bruh, we don't dislike Azumi.

Confession : I wish we had mixed interbranded tag team matches and I'm sure you would be a great partner.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 EmptyApril 28th 2017, 5:08 pm

Like : You are always posting and showing activity.
Dislike : Your pic base was a step up from before, but I feel you haven't found "the one". That one base that's going to redefine your character.
Confession : Perhaps The Miz, it think you could make it work, would be a good base for you.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 EmptyApril 28th 2017, 5:29 pm

Like: the amount of dedication you put into your promos

Dislike: nothing

Confession: umm pass
Back to top Go down
Axl Willow

Axl Willow

Hailing From : Bunker Hill, Illinois.

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 EmptyMay 1st 2017, 9:30 am

Like: Your Jake Roberts pic base, so god damn unique and I love it.
Dislike: Roddy is so 50/50 with me, slowly winning me over though but for now that pic base is a dislike.
Confession: I'm hoping we get to face down the road, I think it'd be fun and a good mix of styles.
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 EmptyMay 1st 2017, 9:47 am

Like: Solid promo, interesting gimmick

Dislike: I really hate the way Pete Dunne's face looks in your profile picture.

Confession: If the New Breed title was still on Showdown, you'd be a prime contender for it right away
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 EmptyMay 2nd 2017, 10:32 pm

like: the sammy picbase really suites you

dislike: that we still haven't had a proper match

confession: I know you would prefer to do the soring dragon the way zayn does, but I like the inside to outside way better
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 EmptyMay 3rd 2017, 2:42 am

Like: Everything you know this barley complain about anything and you continue to fight on and show no signs of slowing down.

Dislike: Literally nothing at all

Confession: Glad someone is finally using Humble as a theme.
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 EmptyMay 3rd 2017, 11:35 am

showster26 wrote:
like: the sammy picbase really suites you

dislike: that we still haven't had a proper match

confession: I know you would prefer to do the soring dragon the way zayn does, but I like the inside to outside way better
i have no idea what you're saying to me :O
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 EmptyMay 3rd 2017, 11:42 am

like: enjoy your promos and your writing, and i love chattin' it up with you

dislike: you instigate arguments quite a bit, and when you don't instigate you usually fan the flames

confession: im too pussy to do acid
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 EmptyMay 3rd 2017, 12:11 pm

l: Awesome person that I've gotten to know from the time here. You're doing a great job with Robbie in running the fed. i really owe my whole success from the last third of last year to you in a way cuz you helped me construct my heel persona
D: You don't dislike Gawd, it's a sin
C: Along with Haruna and Tarah, I was reading your promos to get the whole idea of a how promo is supposed to be written. This was back when I was a complete novice at E-fedding and I just joined EAW.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 EmptyMay 4th 2017, 5:38 pm

Like: you have an awesome pic base

Dislike: umm nothing that I can think of

Confession: I really like reading the complements you post. Especially since I think you're pretty awesome
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 EmptyMay 5th 2017, 1:48 am

Like : Your Solomon Caine picbase. Jake the Snake Roberts is such a perfect choice. Very underestimated but effective when it's taken.

Dislike : I'm more reticent on the Mark Michaels, I would like to see you using Miz or someone who has a talk show on WWE progamming.

Confession : //
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 EmptyMay 5th 2017, 2:24 pm

Like:Was rooting for you last week

Dislike: Don't think you should be hash tagging roar

Confession:^
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 EmptyMay 5th 2017, 3:25 pm

Like: i love u 

Dislike: u hate me 

Confession: i wish u loved me
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 EmptyMay 5th 2017, 3:41 pm

Like: You are funny

Dislike: You are a Koala

Confession: If I ever need a new partner, you're basically my only option
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 EmptyMay 5th 2017, 4:44 pm

Like: the way your character has been building momentum. I'm really happy that your work feels like it's about to be rewarded with a big pay off

Dislike: nothing

Confession: I accidentally gave a LDC that I meant. For you to stark
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 EmptyMay 27th 2017, 7:24 am

Like : You give so much material to EAW and so much promo material for your opponents for the matches, that's super enjoyable. Especially for someone like me who at the base, not a long promo writer.
Dislike : //
Confession : Almost had the idea of taking Roberts for my psycho Anthony Leonhart at one time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 33 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next