Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 EmptyJuly 6th 2017, 1:07 am

Like: Over the course of the last year, I always seem to have fun talking to you whether it be about J-music, Tofupro, WWE or just chatting about a random thing. 

Dislike: I can't dislike my Waifu

Confession: You've really made Jurina work for you over the past couple of months, and I can sort of see your point of me using it at times.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 EmptyJuly 6th 2017, 5:56 am

Like: like you're being so open to me and can accept this closed off introvert lady to talk with. Thank you for having a chat with me whenever I am happy and I am pissed off.

Dislike:
Azumi Goto wrote:
Dislike: I can't dislike my Waifu

Confession: I don't deserve Jurina tbh. You can be Jurina to my Sakura and this could be us.
ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 01
Back to top Go down
VENTURA!
Showdown
Showdown
VENTURA!

Hailing From : Scarsborough, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 EmptyJuly 6th 2017, 3:57 pm

Like: Interesting choice of pic base, a promoer who is constantly dedicated to improving herself week in and week out.

Dislike: Maybe I guess the lack of renders for your pic base?

Confession: Eventually going to win that championship sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 EmptyJuly 6th 2017, 7:51 pm

Like: Your pic base makes me hella happy, you dont even know.

Dislike: I don't know you to dislike shit

Confession: I find it really Interesting that you base you character around Comic-book characters like the The Punisher.  Makes me happy to see other people doing that.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 EmptyJuly 6th 2017, 8:23 pm

Like: awesome pb, damn good Promo, fucking legend 

Dislike: that you were busy during pfp

Confession: nothing except that I'm plastered right now
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 EmptyJuly 7th 2017, 1:07 am

Like: I commend you for being able to balance two characters at the same time.

Dislike: I think I saw you say you were changing Caine to Stone Cold 96. Nah mayne.

Confession: A youtube video in your sig. :punk:
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 EmptyJuly 7th 2017, 1:18 am

Like: A lot of things about you, like your promos in general, or YOUR FORMATTING BAH GAWD YOU ARE A LEGEND IN FORMATTING

Dislike: How you're on Voltage with me, makes it too easy to beat you  That you haven't gotten a title yet over the past year. How?

Confession: You have too much stuff in your profile for me to handle.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 EmptyJuly 7th 2017, 1:59 am

Like: Great promoer all around and a nice guy in general, lol.

Dislike: We aren't on the same brand anymore :\

Confession: Ryback was perfect for you, but you can be a great Tama Tonga as well, lol.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 EmptyJuly 7th 2017, 3:31 am

Like: Echoing statement of an all around nice guy. You picked up a lot of slack for your team on PFP.
Dislike: You kinda got a bad deal having to promo for most of your PFP match alone against two guys. Was hoping to see you win the Tag belts.
Confession: I am hoping you pick up a title this season.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA!
Showdown
Showdown
VENTURA!

Hailing From : Scarsborough, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 EmptyJuly 7th 2017, 4:34 am

Like: Great formatting and concrete detail of how your promos are worked. Easily one of the best promoers in the game as of this very moment.

Dislike: What is there to dislike?

Confession: Sabre has always been one of my favorite indie wrestlers during the course of the past few years, so I am glad that you have managed to do him justice.
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 EmptyJuly 7th 2017, 4:50 am

Like: One of the most impressive debutants to come out so far, and I am very surprised with how hard you went for Pain for Pride. You are definitely one to watch out for in the coming months.

Dislike: You're on Showdown, you be making me jealous  Sad

Confession: I think you will finally be the Chris Hero that succeeds fully in EAW.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 EmptyJuly 7th 2017, 8:42 am

Like: You're 13 and already have so much talent.

Dislike: You're 13... and you drive cars.

Confession: Don't have anything.
Back to top Go down
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Showdown
Showdown
Macho Man Johnny Nova

Hailing From : Detroit, MI

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 EmptyJuly 7th 2017, 9:25 am

Like: Scott you crack me up every time I am in chat. You are a hall of famer, a legend, and honestly just have always been a very nice guy to me. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about you at all so I honestly have no dislikes to toss your way.

Confession: I want to see more of Abelard. I really thought it was a cool concept and look forward to it in the future as well.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 EmptyJuly 7th 2017, 9:33 am

Like: even we only have chat for a short time, I think I already know you are on chill dude. I'd love to talk again with you someday.

Dislike: I don't like your current "Macho Man" thing you do tbh....

Confession: ....even though, I am really sure and believe that you can pull off some creativity on your own to make this gimmick even fresher. You can do it!
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 EmptyJuly 8th 2017, 3:55 am

Like: that we have gotten to work a Match together. 

Dislike: probably won't get to do so again for a long while

Confession: nothing
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 EmptyJuly 14th 2017, 6:44 am

Like: now you are The Miz.... so perfect with your gimmick and makes me love Mark Michaels more.

Dislike: I sometimes never notice Solomon Caine since I am focusing your Michaels char more lol.

Confession: I have none now.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 EmptyJuly 14th 2017, 7:31 am

Like: Your current program. It will be fun to see you and Azumi battle The High Rollerz. Please avenge Stuffed Crust xD

Dislike: Hmm...that we haven't talked in a while? Lol

Confession: You seems have some great anime knowledge despite you claim you aren't a fan, lol.
Back to top Go down
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Showdown
Showdown
Macho Man Johnny Nova

Hailing From : Detroit, MI

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 EmptyJuly 14th 2017, 11:07 am

Like: The fact you are the only other person working as a good guy in our match this week. That and you have are an all around good guy I have enjoyed talking to in chat.

Dislike: Probably the same as what you said, that we haven't had a chance to really talk in a while. haha

Confession:I hope we have a singles match against each other at some point. I think it would be fun to promo against you one on one.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 EmptyJuly 16th 2017, 6:21 pm

Like: the A+ effort you put out in the promo page.  You keep cutting and grinding and working more and not and you'll be getting the push soon enough 

Dislike: I really wish you had something else as your gimmick. I feel you could be doing something a bit different and unique especially with the pic base, so just going for a straight macho/ black machismo copy leaves a bit to be desired. 

Confession: I enjoyed working with you for the past three  weeks and I hope that the next time we meet you'll have taken that next step up in the promo game and show it off
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 EmptyJuly 21st 2017, 9:01 am

Like: I really like your initiative on making the podcast stuffs. that something to make this fed interesting and I really love to see more of it.

Dislike: your outdated sig

Confession: just because you're being nice to me (Read: I am bored lol)
ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 3YxokbZ
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 EmptyJuly 21st 2017, 7:58 pm

Like: That your pic base actually can get used now for things and the GFXers don't need to slam our head on our keyboards anymore. Also your sign up is hella fancy.

Dislike: Alot but we already know that. 

Confession: I am happy to see the girls going for the Tag Titles finally, dunno how I feel about you two going for them since you guys have been fighting a lot ic. That being said I'm hoping that doesn't effect the match but we'll see. Good luck nevertheless. 
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 EmptyJuly 21st 2017, 8:10 pm

Like: that you subscribed

Dislike: nothing you're awesome

Confession: I'm hoping to get you on the show in the near future
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 EmptyJuly 25th 2017, 5:31 pm

Like : The promo delivery. Each time, a gem when it's Michaels or Caine. It's justpriceless.

Dislike : You again ? In the LDC game ? Wink 

Confession : //
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 EmptyJuly 25th 2017, 11:15 pm

Like: Davey

Dislike: that other PB that I didn't know existed

Confession: You're doing well as Davey or whoever the fuck was that last PB
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 EmptyJuly 29th 2017, 10:10 am

Like: Waifu <3 Love everything about my waifu,

Dislike: .....except, uhh. you don't know Lance Cade? Shame.

Confession: You need to know the greatness of Lance Cade....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ReturnOfTHeVixenKiller - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next