Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 13th 2017, 8:58 pm

Like: an amazing writer both in your promos and in your matches. But more than that you've always shown me respect and you've given me one of the best pushes I've ever had.

Dislike: I do wish from time to time we could get voltage on time. Just so haters can stop running they mouths lol

Confession: I am in awe of your mastery of the English language. The amount of syallabes per sentence is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Laura Laine

Laura Laine

Hailing From : Winnipeg (You idiot)

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 13th 2017, 9:00 pm

Likes: The fact that you can carry two characters and keep a positive attitude while promoting and on the sight

Dislike: The one time I'm on the chat you're not there!

Confession: That sig Ken made for you is pretty creepy
Back to top Go down
Empress Madison
Empire
Empire
Empress Madison

Hailing From : New York

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 13th 2017, 9:15 pm

Like: I like that we share a birthday, I like that you are on the fast track in the Woman's Division

Dislike: That we have gotten to know each other yet!

Confession: I didn't know who you were until I found we shared a birthday, but I'm glad I know who you are know, because you seem really cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 13th 2017, 10:37 pm

Like: You're a complete sweetheart, and you're an important member of the Division. One of the best we have here when it comes to promo writing. Also you're a great little sis!

Dislike: Got nothing. 

Confession: I really hope you get another title run, because I really felt like your first Vixens Title reign was way too short for someone like you.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 13th 2017, 10:40 pm

Like: I like everything about you. Everyone seem to love you, and just like Azumi, you are keep willing yourself to improve, which is very good.

Dislike: we debuted in relatively same time but until this time, we never face each other one on one. How bizzare is that?

Confession: I wish I can have one great memorable feud with you someday. I'm okay if that feud is not for the title, I'm happy to work with you soon

Babe, smh. This one is for Maddie.... I'ma skip you because I can give you in private lol
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 14th 2017, 1:05 pm

Like: The fact that you and Azumi have such a great chemistry and seem to be perhaps one of the most powerful couples here in EAW. 

Dislike: That there isn't an all women's tag-team title for you two to go after. 

Confession: You two would be my OTP were it not for my recent engagement.
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 14th 2017, 1:27 pm

LIKE: I am really liking your 'Sir' gimmick. That is indeed wonderfully done. 

DISLIKE: Why you no put me in your top 10 list? Sad (lol jk)

CONFESSION: I honestly thought you would get fired after that debacle with the fb fed guys. But yeah, glad to see you are thriving now. Well done Kelly (y)
Back to top Go down
Laura Laine

Laura Laine

Hailing From : Winnipeg (You idiot)

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 14th 2017, 2:00 pm

Like: The team you have with Jon McAdams and the classy rich man gimmick you have.

Dislike: I honestly don't think Ken Anderson was as good a fit as Mike Bennett. Just a humble opinion.

Confession: I want to see you as some kinda midcard champion somewhere in the next few months.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 14th 2017, 2:03 pm

L: You're so amazing when writing your character and you're definitely on a one-way ticket to the top at the pace you're going. Oh and congrats!

D: Nothing much...

Confession: Hopefully we can have a match against each other... You'd be a pretty good counter babyface to my character
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 14th 2017, 2:16 pm

- You are such a sweet person and I love talking to you
- Nothing
- ily
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 14th 2017, 2:37 pm

Like: Awesome character that shines in your promos, Brody is perhaps my favourite female Elitist just from the characterisation you show alone. You yourself also seem like a great person from what I can tell from the few interactions we've had and what I've seen on the board and in chat.

Confession: I wish I had your GFX skills and consistency, and I pray that maybe one day there will be a Brody/Marx interaction on EAW programming.
:blessed:
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 14th 2017, 2:48 pm

Like: DUDE! You are so amazing at everything... Teach me your ways, Great Philosopher. Your promos are always gold, same your GFX and your theme is :whew:. It's great to see you holding a belt and even seeing you win live on chat was a great thing.

Dislike: Seriously nothing for the GOAT.

Confession: I really want to see you have an amazing reign as NB Champ, and hopefully it's the first of many title reigns.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 14th 2017, 3:02 pm

Ryan Marx wrote:
Like: Awesome character that shines in your promos, Brody is perhaps my favourite female Elitist just from the characterisation you show alone. You yourself also seem like a great person from what I can tell from the few interactions we've had and what I've seen on the board and in chat.

Confession: I wish I had your GFX skills and consistency, and I pray that maybe one day there will be a Brody/Marx interaction on EAW programming.
:blessed:
Spoiler:

- One of my favorite people in this place. I love that we enjoy talking about a lot of things and you've surprisingly became one of my very good friends here. 

- Nothing

- I look forward to facing you one on one with Brody
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 14th 2017, 4:06 pm

Like : Every-damn-thing about you. A talented promoer. A GFX maestro. An adorable person we can count on.

Dislike : //

Confession : Miss our EAW related conversations.
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

Hailing From : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 14th 2017, 5:30 pm

Like: One of the few people to successfully do a royal gimmick.

Dislike: I'm still not sold on Lance Cade as a rep for you

Confession: Before I retired the gentleman gimmick I wonder what a match between us would've been like.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 14th 2017, 5:43 pm

Dislikes: That you had to leave

Confession: OMG YOU'RE BACK!!!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 14th 2017, 7:46 pm

Dislike (Gotta do it first): I actually don't like your current gimmick. I don't like Broken Matt Hardy gimmick and you're re-enacting it. well, yeah, I don't like it.

Like: But you seem trying to improve what Matt Hardy lacking with this character you created. That is interesting and always a must-wait

Confession: even I rarely predict you as a winner in every FPV, I always happy to see you win. You're such a great underdog to me and I hopefully wish to see you with world title reign soon
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

Hailing From : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 14th 2017, 9:01 pm

Like: Just everything, like I've said multiple times before

Dislike: N/A

Confession: Steak Pizza is god tier
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 14th 2017, 9:11 pm

Like: You're overall presence, you are an active and positive member to this community~!

Dislike: That you had to go at the point where you had your biggest match to date.

Confession: I had hopes you'd return, but I wasn't 100% sure it would happen. I'm glad it did because you're a fantastic prospect with a bright future if you're able to pick up where you left off and continue progressing from there.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 14th 2017, 9:18 pm

Like: You are very positive. You make the chat more colourful everytime I go there. You also keep trying to be better and I honestly hope it will pays off at PFP because you deserve to be a World Champion in our biggest PPV, lol.

Dislike: Was hoping you to use John Cena :/

Confession: I don't think you have told me your favourite GTA Game. It's great you like Vice City the best. It's a great game and Tommy Vercetti is one of my favourite GTA protagonist, lol.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 14th 2017, 9:52 pm

Like: You are the most humble and respective person inside this entire e-fed. I've never once seen you bitch and moan about anything. You deserve only good things to happen in your life.

Dislike: Absolutely nothing.

Confession: I still love when you call people "dummies" in your promos. It's something so simple that gets underneath their skin.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 1:36 am

Like: Whats not to like, youre and amazing talent, a chill dude in the chat, and you'll be willing to give time to help others.

dislike:I think its against the rules for me to make a 3rd character so that I can work under you again

confession: durring the Dynasty brand split story I always felt you were the heel for showing up and taking our titles away lol #totalMark
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 4:56 am

Like: That you do you
Dislike: We didn't fully flesh out our rivalry going up to Shock Value
Confession: I feel both Bennett and Anderson aren't appropriate for your gimmick. Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Ufau

Samuel Ufau

Hailing From : Iowa
Status : A Warrior's one purpose is to fight for just cause not just because.

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 3:05 pm

Like: That you have great smelling breath and good hygiene

Dislike: your hairy chest please shave it smooth it looks like you are smuggling chinchillas in your shirt

Confession: I really have a lot of time on my hands this week and have to come up with creative ways to endear my self to the EAW Smile
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 4:37 pm

Like: Your sig
Dislike: I don't know you tbh
Confession: I think we will be bffs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next